Bring4th

Full Version: 2006.05.07 Q'uo rants about hospitals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading this session for the information about dual-activated bodies, and at the end Q'uo offered these insights. The strong feelings correlated with the answer would make me think that maybe it was influenced my by Carla's ego, but Carla spent a lot of time in hospitals and actually received some healing there so I think she may have more of a pro-medical industry bias. Maybe Q'uo was trying to get through!

Quote:Questioner: What would Q’uo recommend that doctors, nurses and family do in hospitals to reduce or eliminate the fear of their patients?

(Carla channeling)
We are those of Q’uo, and we are aware of your query. We find that our first response may be impractical but we will offer it to you anyway.
In the first place, if it is possible to avoid an institutional setting when you are ill, it is well to do so.
The one known as Norman, whose last name this instrument requests us to give—it is Cousins—wrote a book which this instrument read, in which he spoke of being given a terminal diagnosis. And what they suggested to him had a great deal to do with hospitals, radiation and so forth. He decided that he did not wish to heal himself in this way.
He figured out what it would cost him to enter a hospital for these machinations by the medical community and realized that he had a fairly large budget. He chose to put himself into a good hotel with room service, which happened to be a very good room service. He installed a video player so he could watch movies. He watched all of the Marx Brothers movies, all of the old Jerry Lewis movies that are part of this instrument’s memories as a young girl, all of the Three Stooges movies, and any other comedies he that he could lay his hands on. He laughed himself well.
Rather than focusing on the illness and his fear of dying, he decided to focus on his wellness and his love of life. In this entity’s case, it worked well because this entity had done the work before he was given this diagnosis to be able to come up with this scheme.
Therefore, our first suggestion is if you can find a way not to enter an institutional setting for healing, I encourage you to do so.
If you are going to take the institutional setting in order to accomplish things that need to be done and you have become convinced that this is an appropriate thing for you to do, then we would suggest that you remember that you can create your own environment wherever you are. You can override the environment around you. But you must know that and know it very well before you enter such an institutional setting.
The institutional settings of so-called “health” [industry] are cesspools of negatively-oriented energy. In the first place, my brother, there is the fear of the patients. In the second place, there is the stink of the physical setting itself, which is by nature and by necessity cold, easy to clean, cleaned often and never quite cleaned to the point where the distressing odors that have been cleaned away go away. There is always the remainder of the various waste products of the human body that is ill that remain within the physical olfactory senses of all those who enter it. It is a depressing place to be, simply physically speaking, esthetically speaking, and so forth.
Thirdly, there is an aspect to doctoring, as you call it in your culture, which is heavy and dark because of the overwork of the doctors involved in the system and because of the completely needless attitude of utter dependency that many patients employ in relating to doctors, nurses and other authority figures within the health industry. This creates an irritability and an impatience within those supposedly attempting to heal you.
And lastly, there is the metaphysical atmosphere of a hospital or other health facility. Inner-planes entities and outer-planes entities find fear and suffering to be excellent food and so they congregate in such places looking for targets of opportunity.
All in all, it is a very unhealthy place to be ill and it is obviously to be avoided if possible.
If you cannot avoid these places—and certainly this instrument has often, time and again, been placed in the middle of a hospital situation—it is still possible to create your own healthy, light-filled environment. This instrument and the one known as Jim have, in the past, used the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram [2] in order to cleanse the space of a hospital room or an operating room. This can be done for the self and it can also be done, if permission is given by the other entity, in absent healing for another person who is perhaps too weak to create this cleared space herself.
We find that this instrument’s energy wanes. We realize that we have barely touched upon these queries and we welcome refinements of them in the future.
Meanwhile, we thank each of you for the beauty of your beings, the harmony of your coming together and the depth [of] character that it takes for entities as busy as each of you are to make a special time to seek the truth. It has been a pleasure and a privilege to share our humble thoughts with you and we would leave you at this time, as we found you, in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. Adonai. Adonai
i totally agree with that Q'uote. i avoid doctors and especially hospitals as i'm very sensitive to everything Q'uo talks about there.
Wow interesting and speaks volumes to why I've become so drained over the last few years. Even my girlfriend has become that way and she's not even in her first year of working in one.
I'm considering becoming a nurse and this isn't exactly inspiring or encouraging reading.  I've always wondered what hospitals look like on the spiritual or metaphysical plane.  According to this, they are filled with negative energy and entities who feed on the suffering of the people.  Yikes.  Maybe I'll just go and grow potatoes for a living.
I worked in hospitals for awhile. This seems accurate, though I always felt I am light in darkness.
nurses are great and if u have the strength to be that light then that's a great service u can provide, especially in such a place.

Jimmy Fallon just almost lost his finger and he talked about being in the hospital for ten days. he thanked the nurses and doctors. it's those people that make or break the atmosphere the most, in my opinion.
I've known "light" working nurses and I've known nurses who prefer the darker picnic, and they tend to be the lifers. My aunt has exhibited very little empathy that I've seen in my 29 years, and she's in charge of a hospice facility. My gentle hearted stepmother couldn't take it (she said the worst was having to follow an order that she knew was basically torturing the patient because she knew it wasn't going to help and just protocol, but having to do it anyway) However, her more caustic younger sister has been thriving in the environment. Those who do exhibit empathy and can stick it out are really the true healers in our healthcare system.

I think more and more alternative health facilities are becoming available if someone really wants to work in the health field. One thing I've seen recently is that people are opening private nursing home facilities if they have extra rooms in their house, and they hire a few nurses to come take care of a small group of aging adults. One I saw was here in Colorado and on a big front range farm property, looked like a great place to live out your last days, they housed 4-5 residents. I'm just saying, if one feels called to be a nurse or take care of people in a health care setting, there are more and more places to do that outside of a hospital setting where care can be taken to keep the metaphysical environment easier to deal with.

Smell is probably my keenest sense, and that hospital smell... man. Q'uo describes it so perfectly. The lingering sick in the air. I'm sure it's by design as our health care system is seriously bent on keeping people infirm and not making them healthy.
Nah you get used to the smell. I don't even smell it anymore. When I leave for the day, I'm just Compeltely drained, physically and mentally. Its the combo of hearing people complain about their job along with the negativity from patients that wears on me.

At time I can shield it but other times, a few beers always does the trick. My girlfriend couldn't understand the need to drink after work until she had been in the field for a few months. Now she fully realizes the need to unplug in such a way. It's not healthy of course but you need a release like that just to shake it all off
I usually choose to work in community health settings bc hospitals are energy draining and they have such rigid system of doing things (am not medical but public health + mental health)... we need creativity in our interventions, and, time to build relationships w/ clients. Hospital settings are so time-limited (30 min per client?!?) and restricting, limited. 

Wonder how people even get better? It's def a place of managing one's symptoms and not healing bc western medical system isn't about healing. Community-setting is nicer, more natural.
yeah western is about emergency care only. no after treatment. pills pills pills. yuck.
Western medicine is all about treating the symptoms rather than the cause which is the entire problem in a nutshell
and they're so brainwashed they don't see anything wrong w that.
Delores Cannons daughter, Julia Cannon was a nurse for 15 years and then management for a further five. She said herself she had always been a healer so I think her presence alone would have benefited many a folk.

She then left the profession to support her mum, Delores and continue to use her healing instincts in that way. She wrote a book called "Soul Speak" a couple of years ago and my copy actually arrived today! It details the connection our energy centres have with our endocrine glands and how our soul communicates to us via bodily aches, pains or illness.
(07-15-2015, 03:28 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Western medicine is all about treating the symptoms rather than the cause which is the entire problem in a nutshell

Ya it's a narrow scope.

The medical views etiology of sickness (how sickness occurs) is a total mismatch of how we view as the etiology of sickness. For them it's about body complex malfunction. There's more move towards mind-body-spirit but on the whole a very compartmentalized view where the focus is just on body complex. 

If symptoms are merely consequences of deeper problems, it can be related to our psychology or distortions carried through lives or whatnot. They can't see that due to limitations of their socially accepted way of knowing (epistemology) and compartmentalized view of illness. 

Not to say there's no utility in medicine... if I had an appendix ready to burst I'd go to ER. 
yes i would too because they're skilled at emergency surgery.
Twice in my life I had to go to a hospital for an emergency and both times they saved my life, so I am very grateful for that.

I encountered both compassionate practitioners and cold, calloused practitioners. Now, as a lab rep, I continue to marvel at how cold some of the doctors and nurses seem to be, while others seem so caring. I suspect that many of the 'cold' ones started out caring, but hardened in order to survive such a tough job. They need our compassion too.

Our medical system really shines in acute, emergency situations. But Not in chronic, disease conditions. For those, our medical system sucks. Our country spends more on medical care than all other industrialized nations put together, and yet the US ranks #46 in the world for overall health and longevity! And guess what is the #4 leading cause of death in the US? Prescription drugs used correctly! (Not even counting overdoses, mistakes, or illegal use.)

Add to that, the corruption in the drug industry...Ah but that is beyond the scope of this discussion.

So I think hospitals are a mixed bag. That really creeped me out when I read what Ra said about negative entities feeding at hospitals! Never mind the stench; the fear and despair is so think it's palpable. And, the place is crawling with creepy critters!

I agree that such an emotionally charged topic could have likely colored Carla's channeling. But actually, I think Q'uo came through pretty clearly in this session, despite Carla's understandable bias.

There is a lot more that could have been said, though.

(07-15-2015, 07:06 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm considering becoming a nurse and this isn't exactly inspiring or encouraging reading.  I've always wondered what hospitals look like on the spiritual or metaphysical plane.  According to this, they are filled with negative energy and entities who feed on the suffering of the people.  Yikes.  Maybe I'll just go and grow potatoes for a living.

This session does indeed sound more negative than the usual Q'uo. I'm a bit surprised! But it shouldn't stop you from becoming a nurse if that is your call. I work as a nurse in palliativ care, and some people ask me sometimes how I can do this. It's my calling, so how can I not? I can't imagine to work with anything else. 

I don't know how hospitals look from metaphysical or spiritual plane, but I remember that when I was two years old, I was in a children hospital because of a decease which almost killed me. I was there all alone, without my parents or other relatives. It was in 70s, in Soviet Union, so you can imagine that it didn't look like a nice hotel. Actually it was probably as Q'uo described it above, and still, when I got better and could walk to bathroom by myself, I remember looking at those painted, seemingly cold walls, the plastic floor, the pipes, smelling the scents of this environment, and it was all wonderful! It all spoke to me of the magic of the One Infinite Creator. But it was back then. I'm not sure I would experience the same these days. But I do believe that it's possible with enough discipline of the mind! 

In regards to working environment, I believe that hospitals are like any other third density working places. Some are more positive, and some are more negative. Don't stay where you feel that you don't belong! It's like being with a group of people with whom you either resonate or you don't. And work eats so much of our time, that I believe that it's very, very important to find a place which one would feel is somewhat harmonious. 

Q'uo mentioned that they had to close this session because the instrument was too tired, but that they could be questioned further on this subject at another time. Does anyone know if they spoke more about this matter at another time?
I did some searching, and I couldn't find anything unfortunately. That doesn't mean that it doesn't exist!
i already spent a good share of time in hospitals and I can confirm all that has been said so far in previous posts,mainly the protocol is the number 1 in there and all other things come as second and patient is 3-4 ,they are trying to heal the " blood test results" after many years they stop noticing the person in front and are applying their "knowledge" to things that are out of balance on that blood report ,fixing one thing for a short amount of time they transfer the issue to another place always dealing with effect and not the cause even do they admit it openly.There are always in such places few doctors and nurses that are struggling to impart light while majority of others are merely servants to protocol.

Hospitals can help in acute ilnesses and injuries in short amount of time but they have no effect but perhaps even detrimental to those who are expiriencing chronic ones.....

ofc realizing in theory at least that "All is mind" we can search for other ways of helping ourselves ,knowing that neither "God" or others have imposed the trials we are enduring here and now.....
Yes, the medical system is very distorted. Ra advised to avoid it at all costs, but that wasn't in Carla's plan, as most of our healers are in that system.

Quote:64.15 Questioner: Thank you. Ra mentioned the ones Stuart and Douglas in a recent session*. These are members of what we call our medical profession. What is the value, overall value, shall I say, of modern medical techniques in alleviating bodily distortions with respect to the purpose for these distortions and what we might call karma and other effects?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is convoluted. However, we shall make some observations in lieu of attempting one coherent answer, for that which is allopathic among your healing practices is somewhat two-sided.

Firstly, you must see the possibility/probability that each and every allopathic healer is in fact an healer. Within your cultural nexus this training is considered the appropriate means of perfecting the healing ability. In the most basic sense any allopathic healer may be seen to, perhaps, be one whose desire is service to others in alleviation of bodily complex and mental/emotional complex distortions so that the entity to be healed may experience further catalyst over a longer period of what you call the life. This is a great service to others when appropriate due to the accumulation of distortions toward wisdom and love which can be created through the use of the space/time continuum of your illusion.

In observing the allopathic concept of the body complex as the machine we may note the symptomology of a societal complex seemingly dedicated to the most intransigent desire for the distortions of distraction, anonymity, and sleep. This is the result rather than the cause of societal thinking upon your plane.

In turn this mechanical concept of the body complex has created the continuing proliferation of distortions towards what you would call ill-health due to the strong chemicals used to control and hide bodily distortions. There is a realization among many of your peoples that there are more efficacious systems of healing not excluding the allopathic but also including the many other avenues of healing.

Current medical systems are a symptom of our desire for sleep and supression of catalyst. He also speaks of most medications doing more harm than good.

Quote:As to the removal of the effects of the magical working, we may make two suggestions, one immediate and one general. Firstly, within the body of knowledge which those healers known among your peoples as medical doctors have is the use of harsh chemical substances which you call medicine. These substances almost invariably cause far more changes than are intended in the mind/body/spirit complex. However, in this instance the steroids or, alternately, the antibiotic family might be useful in the complete removal of the difficulty within which the working is still able to thrive. Of course, the allergies would persist after this course of medicine were ended, but the effects of the working would no longer come into play.

The one you call Jerome might well be of aid in this somewhat unorthodox medical situation. As allergies are quite misunderstood by your orthodox healers, it would be inappropriate to subject the instrument to the services of your medical doctors which find the amelioration of allergic effects to be connected with the intake of these same toxins in milder form. This, shall we say, treats, the symptom. However, the changes offered to the body complex are quite inadvisable. The allergy may be seen to be the rejection upon a deep level of the mind complex of the environment of the mind/body/spirit complex. Thus the allergy may be seen in its pure form as the mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self.

Ra says ingestion of medication, even homeopathy, causes more change than intended in the body complex.

Quote:103.4 Questioner: The instrument asks the question why she lost her joy in the recent past? Would Ra comment, please?

Ra: I am Ra. The instrument made a free-will decision not to address the physical catalyst causing great pain by means of the allopathically prescribed chemical compound which the instrument was sure would be efficacious due to its reliance upon the suggestions of Ra. Thus the catalyst was given in a more complete form. The outer service to others became nearly impossible, causing the entity to experience once again the choice of the martyr; that is, to put value in a fatal action and die or to put value on consciousness of the creation and of the One Creator and, thereby, live. The instrument, through will, chose the latter path. However, the mind and mental/emotional distortions did not give the support to this decision necessary to maintain a state of unity which this entity normally experiences and has experienced since its incarnation’s beginnings.

Since this catalyst has been accepted, the work begun to remove distortions blocking the indigo ray might well be continued apace.

Carla followed Ra's advice about allopathic doctors this time, and Ra says that conscious act of not suppressing the catalyst with modern medicine moved her into deeper, more thorough catalyst to unblock the indigo ray - an initiation, of sorts. This being session 103 methinks the initiation didn't go ideally.

Ra spends a decent amount of time talking about doctors in a somewhat veiled way (as the group was very attached to this system), so there's more information there if anyone wants to seek it out. Words to search for: Doctor, chirurgeon, allopath, hospital
(07-15-2015, 07:06 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm considering becoming a nurse and this isn't exactly inspiring or encouraging reading.  I've always wondered what hospitals look like on the spiritual or metaphysical plane.  According to this, they are filled with negative energy and entities who feed on the suffering of the people.  Yikes.  Maybe I'll just go and grow potatoes for a living.

I have a Master's Degree in counseling and was working at a Mental Health Facility for a few years.  Quit because I did not feel aligned with the vibration of the profession.  I will say that since that time there is a gradual evolution in understanding.  Many concepts that were considered "New Age" and "Hippie" are now mainstream.  I suppose there is something to be said for going into a dark place and bringing the light there.  If enough points of light appear in a dark place it will become a light place. 

Also, there are a lot of place nurses can work besides hospitals, I believe.
Even though there is quite the mental,  physical,  and spiritual toll that one experiences by working in a hospital,  there are always moments that make it all worth it. Take today for example. I had this woman who had had her right leg amputated below the knee because of a MRSA infection. Her left foot had been crushed from an accident and she also experienced peripheral neuropathy from diabetes. Oh and she also only had one kidney because one never fully developed as a child. As I'm listening to her,  that moment arises when you look into each other's eyes and see the pain this other self has gone through. You feel the pain so I converse with her about she's definitely had a rough road to travel but that she is still here and I bet she's learned how to truly appreciate and love what life is really about. Her response was an emphatic YES. She continues how she can't believe how many people take their life for granted and just give up on life which I applauded her for.

Or another example was this elderly woman who needed an updated chest xray because her cat scan of her chest earlier this year showed a mass and she was scared it was cancer. I performed her xray then wheeled her out to the outside of the hospital where valet would retrieve her car. As we were talking,  I could sense the fear in her eyes when she was hoping it was something other than cancer to which I responded by agreeing and hoping the best her. As we parted ways,  we touched each other on the arm and there's this instant connection of hope and combined relief that someone listened to her.

These are just two examples of constant reminders as to why we in the healthcare community endure some of perceived worst in society. We shed the negativity by relishing in the positivity that ones helps create by moments like I mentioned.

Its the doing part of my service that I will always cherish.