Bring4th

Full Version: Capitalism Could be used to create a truly egalitarian Society
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings sisters and brothers, 

Even though elitist Capitalism is the primary means by which the hidden, and not so hidden elite controls, manipulates and exploits the Human population, I believe that if we were to somehow remove, or evolve beyond this entrenched elitism of the current system, Capitalism could actually prove to be an excellent starting point to create a truly egalitarian society...

I say this, because money provides a relatively universally accepted system of valuing material assets / goods / services.

If our societies were to truly desire the creation of a materialistic equality, then, by having the valuing system of money, we could easily determine how to achieve the goal of materialistic equality.

I'm not suggesting that this would be easy or will happen any time soon, but I'm suggesting that the demonizing of Capitalism overlooks how useful a global monetary system could be to defining true materialistic equality.

I live in Britain, perhaps one of the oldest and most entrenched elitist society in "the West", but if the majority of Britons were to decide that we really wanted a truly egalitarian society, I believe that we could actually make it happen... eventually!

L & L

Jim  
Like you said, as a starting point. But capitalism in itself focuses on individual gain rather than the whole, so it's something that we eventually need to move beyond.

I would consider that capitalism has the ability to create solid foundations for a new system. Right now, we humans are like a technology factory. Eventually this technology could relieve humans of the need of capitalism, in given time.
Hello Dear Jim Kent,

I fully disagree with You.

“Capitalism” – or in general “Money” - are the cause for such “phenomenon” as Trash (for example). Only within “Capitalism” there can be facilities that are producing millions of the very, same product every day. Additionally criteria like “profitability” dictates that materials used to make a product are of minimal cost/price and therefore they are of lowest possible quality, that is still accepted on the market.

I think quite well this point of view is presented within The Venus Project.

There is no scenario in my opinion, where “Money” and all Thought-Patterns it brings may Serve Others. It is always oriented toward divisions and as far as I understand it, it is an Amazing tool for Service to Self Beings in terms of control and enslavement.

All I have Best in me for You
I would love to bring about a fully egalitarian society, whether through currency or other means. I at least partially agree with you that an easy stepping stone would be to re-tool our current(ly broken) monetary system.

I used to be of the school of thought that money is evil and cannot be used for good... But now I am at a neutral standpoint where I just see it similar to energy. Electricity/can be used for great 'good' and 'evil'. Eg, it could power a respirator system keeping someone alive. Or it could be used to power up a nuclear weapon and launch it... Its how we use it that gets the positive or negative charge (use of catalyst).
(07-15-2015, 03:47 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to bring about a fully egalitarian society, whether through currency or other means. I at least partially agree with you that an easy stepping stone would be to re-tool our current(ly broken) monetary system.

I used to be of the school of thought that money is evil and cannot be used for good... But now I am at a neutral standpoint where I just see it similar to energy. Electricity/can be used for great 'good' and 'evil'. Eg, it could power a respirator system keeping someone alive. Or it could be used to power up a nuclear weapon and launch it... Its how we use it that gets the positive or negative charge (use of catalyst).

Thats my point of view too. 

Money is just a technology to exchange/store value. Its absolutely neutral. The negativity comes from our current money system. Money is issued as debt from (central) banks who use this system to suck up our energy via interest payments. Its energy because we usually work for money/value. So money is just saved worktime. And thats indeed slavery.

While I'd love to see a moneyless/lovebased society too, I cant see how it can happen in 3d since the majority of people dont even understand the system they are in. How many people truly understand money? And of those blaming it for being the case of XYZevil who can offer alternative technologies for exchanging/storing value. 

Money is one if not the most important technology of our civilization. Thats why it is abused by the few. 

If someone truly wants to get out of the (fiat)money system, use local currencies, gold/silver, bitcoin, barter. Avoid anything banks are involved.
You can have a fiat currency and not have to be capitalism. I think that there's too much potential for abuse with capitalism. There is always an illusion of freedom with capitalism.
I very strongly disagree that the current system is capitalism.  Some better descriptive words would be Cronyism, Corporatism, Fascism.  There's very little innovation going on in the world because large corporations destroy innovation if it threatens their bottom line, and the regulators are captured and bought and paid for..

When the financial system crashes in the near term, I would expect that all the existing economic structures will go away since there won't be any money to support them as they all run on massive deficit spending.  Non-centrally planned Capitalism will be the only thing left out of necessity, as nothing else can work.  People who can figure out how to build a better mousetrap will be very important, and making sure those folks are incentivized for that innovation is very important.
(07-15-2015, 10:56 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]I very strongly disagree that the current system is capitalism.  Some better descriptive words would be Cronyism, Corporatism, Fascism.  There's very little innovation going on in the world because large corporations destroy innovation if it threatens their bottom line, and the regulators are captured and bought and paid for..

When the financial system crashes in the near term, I would expect that all the existing economic structures will go away since there won't be any money to support them as they all run on massive deficit spending.  Non-centrally planned Capitalism will be the only thing left out of necessity, as nothing else can work.  People who can figure out how to build a better mousetrap will be very important, and making sure those folks are incentivized for that innovation is very important.

Cronyism is basically a good mixture of democracy and capitalism. And, yes, that is what we have here in the Western world. Corporatism is exactly capitalism. Fascism is a much misunderstood term. It takes years of sincere seeking, for the average person, to find out what fascism really is. Once you've understood it, your eyes will have truly been opened. Needless to say, what we have here is not fascism. 

Your system of boundless innovation, you probably won't want to accept it, but it's what they have in China. There is so much innovation there that there is complete disregard for the environment there.

I really do think that unlocking the way this world works, politically and economically, takes the willingness to seek after it as for gold. You don't really have to be a genius, but you do have to be open to the possibilities. The reality of it is fascinating if not mind-boggling. It also takes ninja google searches.  Wink
I think the primary problem with our monetary system is that it functions in a vampiric fashion. If money is just energy, then we have some HUGE vampires sucking and hoarding that energy, and in fact the average joe behaves in a very vampiric fashion with money, as well - absorbing, storing, and/or using for self-aggrandizement. People need to get used to the idea of abundance instead of being taught to focus on lack. The shift needs to be that money should start being used as an expansive energy source, growing more for all instead of for a few. Capitalism as it is requires a system of winners and losers, a hierarchy, a competition. Competition is fun and all but not when the losers don't have homes or food to eat.
I believe that at one point we will need to move beyond the monetary system, however such a move could not happen over night. We will need a type of transition from a money based system to one that produce is freely and equally shared. I believe that we have the technology albeit classified that could solve almost all the issues that we have as a planet.

Quote:8.11 Questioner: Wouldn’t this type of craft totally solve, or come close to solving, a lot of the energy problems as far as transport goes? That we’re used to transporting [inaudible]… transporting [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.
Quote:Switzerland Prepares A “living Wage” Of $2,600 For Every Citizen; Meaning Every Swiss Family Can Expect An Unconditional Yearly Income Of $62,400 Without Having To Work, With No Strings Attached.Nov 20, 2014
(07-16-2015, 11:53 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I think the primary problem with our monetary system is that it functions in a vampiric fashion. If money is just energy, then we have some HUGE vampires sucking and hoarding that energy, and in fact the average joe behaves in a very vampiric fashion with money, as well - absorbing, storing, and/or using for self-aggrandizement. People need to get used to the idea of abundance instead of being taught to focus on lack. The shift needs to be that money should start being used as an expansive energy source, growing more for all instead of for a few. Capitalism as it is requires a system of winners and losers, a hierarchy, a competition. Competition is fun and all but not when the losers don't have homes or food to eat.

I also think that some people "hoard" or save money for basic reasons of survival and because the whole system works that way. Capitalism is also a cutt-throat system so some people who don't make a lot have to save as much money as they can because they are on the defensive. My mom is one example. She's been unemployed for a little more than 3 years, and if she hadn't saved as much as she has, we would be out on the streets. Even though we have a lot of people that know us, not very many of them are willing to support us while we both don't have a job. The whole system is a mess and doesn't allow for much spirituality. I also believe that hoarding money is not natural. But some people have to do what they have to do.