Bring4th

Full Version: Book Reviews/Recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After injuring my shoulder I was interested in what lesson or what area I needed to work on energetically (working on what comes out of my mouth sometimes is an obvious area, I agree)
and discovered this book by Julia Cannon. She was a nurse for 15+ years and is carrying on with Delores Cannons (her mother) work since she passed away last October. This first book of hers however is her own work. 

Here is the write up on the back page:

Quote:Every ache, pain and symptom is the body delivering a message of importance to you in it's own unique language. The only problem is, we don't have the translation manual for this language - until now. We are much greater than the sum of our physical parts. We are a spiritual being residing in a physical body. We came into this dimension to have experiences and to grow. We have constant guidance and support from our other parts as we go about having these experiences. It is very easy to forget who and what we really are and why we have placed ourselves here. Our higher selves are constantly communicating with us to help us stay on the path we have chosen for our growth. One of the easiest ways to get our attention is through pain, so that's why we use it. When we learn to communicate directly through these parts, we no longer need the physical messages.

In this book you will discover what the messages from the different body systems mean and how you can heal any situation by understanding the message that has been delivered and acting appropriately on that message. This is a secret language that is now being revealed. It is no longer a mystery. Discover for yourself what YOU are trying to say to YOURSELF.

I have yet to read it but will post a review, or reviews as I progress with the hope that I can tie in some aspects of the Ra material as I go. First off though session 4.18 seems relevant here to begin with. Any thoughts?

Quote:4.18 Questioner: I believe I have some idea of the accomplishment— a little idea, anyway, of the accomplishment— [of the] first step. Can you elaborate the steps… the other two steps I am not at all familiar with.

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine the body. Imagine the more dense aspects of the body. Proceed therefrom to the very finest knowledge of energy pathways which revolve and cause the body to be energized. Understand that all natural functions of the body have all aspects from dense to fine, and can be transmuted to what you may call sacramental. This is a brief investigation of the second area.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=4#18

Also does anyone else have any book recommendations or reviews they would like to share? Any book that has relevance to Ra or metaphysics in general. Thanks.
Hello Dear Nicholas,

I think that in quote of Ra You brought up, He/She/It/They was/were referring to Mind/Body/Spirit/Complex, when Ra was asked to define all three “Aspects” separately. For me, it is strongly connected to the Archetypal Mind which gives structure for any Seeker in as well understanding as in Working with Self.

Regarding the “metaphysical books”, beside Ra, I’ve read Seth Books which I can recommend as very valuable in deepening One’s Understanding. In my profile You’ll find them listed in the order I’ve read them (if, of course, You are interested).

All I have Best in me for You
I just got Between Death and Life by Dolores Cannon, and am eager to start it.
Hi Nicholas,

your book recommendation reminded me of a couple of books by Austrian psychologist and spiritual teacher Dr. Ruediger Dahlke, of which some haven been translated into English and several other languages, The Healing Power of Illness - the meaning of symptoms & how to interpret them and Disease as a symbol among them.

On his website, there is an English article on Disease as the Language of the Soul (.pdf) and a couple of other ones about his books/topics of interest.

It's a long time ago that I've read them, so I can't say how they relate to the Ra teachings though.

-`ღ´-
facettes
I recently read Levels of Energy by Frederick Dodson (who also wrote Parallel Universes of Self). It was a pretty easy read (written intentionally to be an easy read), and interesting.