Bring4th

Full Version: Proper Emphasis of Choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think Ra is saying regarding how they did not make proper use of the choice as much as they could have? We know that their environment was a "somewhat" more harmonious one, and that they had an imbalance towards a lack of wisdom which wasn't seen until 5th density. Are they saying they lacked faith when it came to serving others, and instead involved themselves too much unnecessarily (lack of wisdom)? Or something else?

"88.16 The one great breakthrough which was made after our work in third density was done was the proper emphasis given to the Arcanum Number Twenty-Two which we have called The Choice. In our own experience we were aware that such an unifying archetype existed but did not give that archetype the proper complex of concepts in order to most efficaciously use that archetype in order to promote our evolution."
I think that Ra perhaps, due to their harmonious experience, may have had a bit of a "monochrome" culture as they described tribal cultures. I think it was simply that they had not yet appreciated the full value of individual choice, still being very comfortable in social structures.
Hmm..that makes sense. It goes along with the idea that a lighter veil creates a less rich experience.
So Ra had a lighter veil than us?

Dolores Cannon says that Earth is the only planet in the Universe that has free will.
Well if you recall Ra said that the veil had been developed over many experiments, so it's very likely that the veil they experienced was not the same as the one we do.

I don't think that's true, but it can be depending on how you conceptualize the universe. The Earth is actually the only planet, all of the others are simultaneously in the same space, that they are "out there" is just a holographic projection. In fact, you could get to any other planet just by moving to a parallel state of this one I believe. There is just one super planet-star that exists in one space. At least, that's a theory.
Would they have spent less time trying to help those that did not wish to be helped? I came across a term recently "If it is straight help it along, if it is bent leave it alone". 

So was their 3D work directed towards an attempt to alleviate any discomfort to those that had no real desire to be comforted in such a way?
Hmm, they didn't really specify. They did say that their experience was more harmonious, but they also expressed that the conditions of their planet were much more harsh than ours. The only thing I could think of in that regard would be their two self-harvested negative individuals, I am not sure if others of Ra would have tried to change their course, but maybe.

Remember that in 3D and in that state they had the veil, they didn't know themselves as Ra, they probably all knew themselves as individuals with their own names and identities. This is all prior to Ra establishing themselves as a social memory complex so it's hard to say exactly.
I think they were overly involved in trying to be of service, which is a lesson we all go through. The Confederation's interaction with this planet in general has been met with continual error.

But I have just always found the statement in 88.16 peculiar due to their progressed spiritual nature in their 3d experience.
(07-16-2015, 04:27 PM)Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, they didn't really specify.

In a round about way they did however. They had an abundance of compassion which carried through into an accelerated fourth density experience which required balancing in fifth. Remember they had a tendency towards martyrdom as well? Then again that's just an assumption, but I can see there being a relationship.
(07-16-2015, 04:33 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I think they were overly involved in trying to be of service, which is a lesson we all go through. The Confederation's interaction with this planet in general has been met with continual error.

But I have just always found the statement in 88.16 peculiar due to their progressed spiritual nature in their 3d experience.

Reading it again, I get where you get the idea that maybe they didn't quite know how to NOT want to be of service or how to be of service without having to 'do' something, which is interestingly very much a challenge for some positively charged individuals in our experience now. I believe that the experiences of Ra aren't coincidental in their relationship and correlation with our current planetary experience. After all, I believe that a planet's individual become it's social memory complex, but then the social memory complexes within a given galaxy (solar system) also become a memory complex and then solar systems are a memory complex with the entirety of the galaxy.

I am not sure they really had a "progressed spiritual nature", I think they had every much as challenge as we do, just in a different form.
"To be or not to be". A philosophical question that took a while coming it seems.
(07-16-2015, 04:46 PM)Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]Reading it again, I get where you get the idea that maybe they didn't quite know how to NOT want to be of service or how to be of service without having to 'do' something, which is interestingly very much a challenge for some positively charged individuals in our experience now. I believe that the experiences of Ra aren't coincidental in their relationship and correlation with our current planetary experience. After all, I believe that a planet's individual become it's social memory complex, but then the social memory complexes within a given galaxy (solar system) also become a memory complex and then solar systems are a memory complex with the entirety of the galaxy.

I am not sure they really had a "progressed spiritual nature", I think they had every much as challenge as we do, just in a different form.

I'm not sure they did either..it just difficult to word. They were simply more philosophical, and the pyramids were useful to them whereas here, they ultimately weren't here, which I think points to a lesson to be picked up on. I don't think their experiences are coincidental either..all of it seems to be indicative of everything being equal, and balancing out eventually you might say.
(07-16-2015, 02:32 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think Ra is saying regarding how they did not make proper use of the choice as much as they could have? We know that their environment was a "somewhat" more harmonious one, and that they had an imbalance towards a lack of wisdom which wasn't seen until 5th density. Are they saying they lacked faith when it came to serving others, and instead involved themselves too much unnecessarily (lack of wisdom)? Or something else?

"88.16 The one great breakthrough which was made after our work in third density was done was the proper emphasis given to the Arcanum Number Twenty-Two which we have called The Choice. In our own experience we were aware that such an unifying archetype existed but did not give that archetype the proper complex of concepts in order to most efficaciously use that archetype in order to promote our evolution."

I had a theory on this post awhile back.  http://www.bring4th.org/forums/editpost.php?pid=160493