Bring4th

Full Version: On appartments.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With my political job coming to an end with the project to offer a rewrite of the current system of political alliances and corruptions slowly being concluded(SuomiSuoraksiOpinnäytetyö). The last stages are still being put together but my part of the labor seems to be complete, short of the visual editing and putting the OS and presentation together.

I'll post this video online once its complete as a "what I actually do for work, not what other artists do with me while I'm working." videos as the current longplays are. So, in effect the current longplays are videos that record what I don't do for work, as a request from long term fans, and the video I'm going to upload is what I normally really do for work. This should help illustrate why I am doing this cycle in presenting what I don't do for work, as a request, so I can better return to working on what I do for work. And what the miniscule, but true, differences are.

So, once that is Uploaded I'll be able to return the shuttle™ and return to a normal job, the most recent offers are interesting but I would like to keep my options open so if you are interested in hiring me, please contact me as soon as possible if you wish to make your application known. Heart I wish you all the best.

Once I upload the last play, I'll let you guys know in public where I'm going to reside™ next.

For the public record, I rate Blossom4th at a 9.87327563417265437/10 on a fun scale and am looking forward to a life more filled with variety and richness since the reactor part of the work seems to be coming to an end.

Current ETAs;

DragonAIRobot ~450 to 700 days
UFO ship ~150days
Resigning to be effective (last guides and long term plans detached from me and able to stand or fall on their own) ~5 hours.
Next post ~2 days
Next fleet jump(kissing babiesforpublicconsumption) ~half a day

This is the current final version of my upgrade plan. More specific information can be delivered if requested.
(07-18-2015, 04:48 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]For the public record, I rate Blossom4th at a 9.87327563417265437/10 on a fun scale and am looking forward to a life more filled with variety and richness since the reactor part of the work seems to be coming to an end.

you do have a unique expression Betty, and underlying that is keen intelligence.  You did mention that you were moving to a new apartment soon, and that's awesome news.

That actually prompted a few thoughts in me last week.  I've never wanted to own property in my life.  Not once.  Well, not until last wekk Smile

I would like to own a house/own apartment, not for my sake, but because the spare room could be used for people who want a holiday/sojourn in Australia.  And of course, those people would be Bring4th'ians.  It would give people an opportunity to experience Sydney; I'd be able to know them on a personal level much more, and would just be an opportunity to see the world from my eyes for a few weeks.

I never had that aspiration before, and I don't know how feasible it would be.  But it's certainly a 'dream' of mine now.

so good luck on your new job and your new apartment Betty!