Bring4th

Full Version: Contact by Orion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have not yet finished reading all of the Ra and Law of  One material, so my question might possibly still be answered as I continue reading.  
QUESTION:  How does one know when, of if, they are being contacted or influenced by the Orion Complex?
If you are of mixed orientation but on the negative side, those of Orion will most likely start giving you information so that you will be able to aid them. But there are very few here on Earth that are as negative as that. But I'm assuming that if you made it to the Law of One material, you have a good chance of being able to polarize either way (whether positive or negative).

Quote:12.15 Questioner: Is it possible for an entity here on Earth to be so confused as to call both the Confederation and the Orion group in [an] alternating way, one, then the other, [inaudible] back to [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity at the base of its confusion is oriented towards service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom. If the entity at the base of the complex of beingness is oriented towards service to self, the crusaders, who in this case, do not find it necessary to lie, will simply begin to give the philosophy they are here to give. Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards service to others but, in the desire for proof, were open to the lying information of the crusaders who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel.
Category: Orion
I had a very odd event once, awhile back, that might have been an attempt at contact, but I shut it down almost immediately. It was only shortly after I'd first really gotten in touch with my Higher Selves, and hadn't quite figured out how to "tune into" them reliably. So I was meditating, and fell into a deep sort of aimless trance, opening myself up. And -something- responded.

The thing is, I did a NOPE! almost immediately. The voice I heard internally sounded distorted, literally. It had a heavy metallic reverb, a lot like on old Transformers or the original BSG Cylons. All I heard was "This is important. Before you make your choi-" before I cut it off. Whatever it was, I didn't recognize it as being particularly me-ish and I didn't want it in my head. It simply felt wrong. So I disconnected.

So while I'm not certain, I tend to think they were making a play for me, since I'd probably made something of a higher-D spectacle of myself when I re-connected with my higher souls. But in truth, I broke contact so easily that if anything, it just made me feel LESS worried about unwanted contact.

Remember: Regardless of whether they're Orion or whatever, there are going to be negative influences all around us. If you don't want that influence, you DO have the power to reject it. Be mindful of your larger goals for your own evolution / spiritual progression, and you can spot influences trying to lead you off that path.
(07-22-2015, 12:50 PM)metanormal Wrote: [ -> ]I have not yet finished reading all of the Ra and Law of  One material, so my question might possibly still be answered as I continue reading.  
QUESTION:  How does one know when, of if, they are being contacted or influenced by the Orion Complex?

Hi metanormal,

You may not be able to discern Orion contact, as it is just contact by another portion of the Creator, the same as any other portion of the Creator.

But the Orions have a different bias than positive contacts.

You can judge things by the quality of the contact:

Temptations and Activation of Separative Tendencies:

Quote:The fourth-density habit is that of offering temptations and of energizing pre-existing distortions. Fourth-density entities lack the subtlety and magical practice which the fifth-density experience offers.

Tendency Towards Numbers, Facts, and 'Proof'

Quote:Nearly all positive channels and groups may be lessened in their positivity or rendered quite useless by what we may call the temptations offered by the fourth-density negative thought-forms. They may suggest many distortions towards specific information, towards the aggrandizement of the self, towards the flowering of the organization in some political, social, or fiscal way.
If you're thinking about Orion consistently, it is very easy to make contact. If you fear them, it is very easy to make contact. If you are curious about them, it is very easy to make contact.

If you are doing any of the above things, you are probably already making contact, and what you experience will depend upon the nature of your focus.

If you don't focus on them and don't want contact at all but still get it, it will be obviously not positive in nature, usually quite unpleasant. I believe this variety of contact happens much less than the one I mentioned above, where a person's fixation provides the needed window.
I'm not THAT curious.
Just awakening either lures them or makes them reveal themselves.

Had some experiences at different key moments of my spiritual path.

Never tried to get information though.

Not especially looking forward to future contacts.
I'd rather die in a black hole than to be tricked into negative time/space by an Orion member.
(07-22-2015, 07:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather die in a black hole than to be tricked into negative time/space by an Orion member.

The more I learn about them the less likely I am to want to be a part of that organization, in any way. I don't consciously feel that I'm polarized either way, but it seems to be something that is working on a subconscious level.

But lately I feel that my understanding is going beyond that of simple polarity. My meditative states are reaching a really high quality. I don't know if I fit in a simple polarization-type framework.
Lighthead, would you fear going to a negative 4D world? Or would that thrill you?
(07-22-2015, 08:09 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Lighthead, would you fear going to a negative 4D world? Or would that thrill you?

I'll be honest, it's kind of scary. But I actually remember that Ra said that there's no physical pain or torture that is used on others. It's more like mental pain. But even if it's mental pain, it doesn't sound all that great unless you're the top dog.

But I'm not really certain which way I would polarize. I'd say that, if I continue with my meditation routine, by the time I die I will be at a high spiritual level, but I don't know how that translates as far as polarization goes. Maybe if I ended up teaching what I know, I might be able to polarize positively by the time I die. But since I have schizophrenia, I don't know how realistic that plan would be. I can hopefully at least teach it to those in my immediate social circle. Like on a forum like this or who knows.
I think I'm positive by allowing others to be truthful with me.
@my last comment:

I wouldn't mind teaching somewhere on the astral planes while I'm still here. That'd be cool.
But even if I were to teach what I learned, the concept of polarity would still be sort of alien to my new paradigm. My belief system now is closer to Buddhism. But I believe that a lot of the old Buddhist texts have a lot of distortion. I'm particularly attracted to the concept of non-attachment. I get a really high meditative state when I focus on that. But, contrary to what people might think, I don't suppress or repress my thoughts when I focus on non-attachment. Quite the opposite, now. I try to let the non-attachment be deeper than just inhibiting or accentuating certain thoughts. I've been reaching really sublime states lately.
(07-22-2015, 08:09 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Lighthead, would you fear going to a negative 4D world? Or would that thrill you?

[Image: not%20locked%20in%20here%20with%20you_zpsfybpqrsm.jpg]
(07-22-2015, 10:13 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: not%20locked%20in%20here%20with%20you_zpsfybpqrsm.jpg]

Exactly. Lol.

What movie is that from, by the way?
Watchmen. The actual clip is pretty violent so I stuck with the meme.
(07-22-2015, 10:30 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]Watchmen. The actual clip is pretty violent so I stuck with the meme.

I've actually seen that film. I thought that the movie was pretty creative for being a superhero flick. But I obviously haven't seen it a lot.
I'm going to start a new thread right now. I don't want to derail this one.
Yera's post is good. Here's a bit of an extrapolation if it will help:

-If the message makes you afraid, it's likely Orion
-If the message makes you feel superior to others, or the messenger acts as a superior to you, it is likely Orion

If you are a positive entity, a negative contact will attempt to depolarize you, demoralize you, discredit you, or aggrandize you. A positive entity will give you messages of hope, love, oneness. Negs are tricky so they will throw in the lovey dovey stuff you want to hear, too, but if anything at all is off it's good to re-shield yourself, or challenge it if you feel confident in the moment (you should).
A negative being wants to rip you away into negative space. That's like their sole mission.
(07-23-2015, 12:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]A negative being wants to rip you away into negative space. That's like their sole mission.

I don't think that's true
(07-23-2015, 12:23 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2015, 12:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]A negative being wants to rip you away into negative space. That's like their sole mission.

I don't think that's true

Well they certainly aren't cuddly.
I was always curious about both Confederation and the negative Orions. After all, all are part of the original One.

Is it possible to graduate in 4th density negative without participation in the power structure? Or is that only available in 5th and sixth density negative?

I understood what Ra said about Orion and Southern Cross, that they are all members of the Orion group, but the apex of the power structure is located in Orion. But there are also members who complete isolated and more negative polarised, is that correct?
I have had communication with Orion. they were truthful enough to tell me that they do lie when I asked them about that. but they were truthful about other info that would harm things or attract power and also about black magic.. they were satisfied as long as I asked more selfish questions or about black magic. I communicated with them for two days only
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of length for this instrument at this time.

You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of densities. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.

Do I understand this correctly that love/light in the quote is STO?
When the contact did not feel encouraging, benevolent, gentle, recognizing equality and uniqueness, then it was most likely not a positive contact. In positive contacts the contactee is left with a portion of the contact's vibration, so in the moment and most often when viewing the situation in retrospect this may be felt. I am aware I answer the question from a slightly indirect angle.
Entering this gateway is a very beautiful and sensational experience for both polarities.
I don't think people will normally make contact with negative entities such as those from Orion unless they are seeking that contact themselves through black magical practices. That being said Ra did make it clear that Orion doesn't follow the law of free will but rather calls themselves. Something tells me though that unless you are a highly negative person and far on the negative path, or are doing a lot of positive workings, your fairly unlikely to get contact from those on the negative path.

You thought patterns might be getting amplified by 4th Density Orion beings, although the roots of the distortion are within yourself rather than anything outside. Its like the idea if your on a diet and you have that guy in the office that keeps trying to get you to eat something unhealthy. The desire is within you but the temptation is offered by the negative entity.

Long story short, if you are focusing on love you will receive love and if you focus on hate you will receive hate.
The inner planes are crawling with negative entities and thought forms that might be attracted to an entity that vibrates in resonance with them to some degree. It's also possible to receive negative thought forms from incarnate other-selves. I think it's pretty rare that an entity is being directly targeted by an emissary from the Orion empire.
Pages: 1 2