Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderers have to polarize?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does anybody know where it says that Wanderers absolutely have to polarize to leave 3D in the Law of One material? I probably have already asked this before, but I'm too lazy to look at my old threads or anywhere else. I don't really remember Ra saying that in exact terms. If it exists, I'm assuming that it could be under Harvest in the lawofone.info site. I'll try to look it up too. Thanks.

Edit: I also wonder how meditative experiences fit into polarization. Is it possible to advance to higher and higher levels of meditation if you're not really doing anything to polarize?
(07-22-2015, 10:43 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know where it says that Wanderers absolutely have to polarize to leave 3D in the Law of One material? I probably have already asked this before, but I'm too lazy to look at my old threads or anywhere else. I don't really remember Ra saying that in exact terms. If it exists, I'm assuming that it could be under Harvest in the lawofone.info site. I'll try to look it up too. Thanks.

If I am correct, I don't think Ra ever says something directly to this effect. I think it is commonly inferred.

Q'uo does say this though. 
(07-22-2015, 10:53 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2015, 10:43 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know where it says that Wanderers absolutely have to polarize to leave 3D in the Law of One material? I probably have already asked this before, but I'm too lazy to look at my old threads or anywhere else. I don't really remember Ra saying that in exact terms. If it exists, I'm assuming that it could be under Harvest in the lawofone.info site. I'll try to look it up too. Thanks.

If I am correct, I don't think Ra ever says something directly to this effect. I think it is commonly inferred.

Q'uo does say this though. 

Thanks. No wonder there's so much debate over it.

Hmm... I'm not so convinced on Q'uo... Tongue
"Leaving 3D" is such a big motivational cookie, isn't it?

How deeply can I know myself and still get the cookie?

Spoiler: those chocolate chips are actually raisins.

As far as I know, Austin is correct.  Nothing is directly said.  However, it does say that an accumulation of karma can cause one to become trapped here.  Until the negative bias is balanced.

Presumably, to my understanding, a wanderer has already been harvested and need not build up polarity.  However, they still will build up polarity, and as I recall that is one of the motivations for wandering -- the highly polarizing catalyst of 3rd density, which polarizes more rapidly than higher density catalyst which is a whole lot softer.  The native, already built up polarity of the wanderer is one of the reasons they incarnate in this realm.  Think of wanderers almost like a blood transfusion for the collective consciousness of this sphere.  It lightens the consciousness of this world by peripherally building positive polarity in the populace.  Their spirit complex is already of a higher density nature, however for the duration of their 3rd density wandering, they are 3rd density activated in mind and body.  The higher density spirit complex provide them with an "armor of light" which gives them a natural bias toward truth. Though, of course they still lose their way from time to time.

When the agreed plan of incarnation is completed, they return to their native density (assuming their consciousness hasn't been lowered by becoming overly involved with negativity, which would sap polarity, and lower their spiritual consciousness).
(07-22-2015, 11:08 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]"Leaving 3D" is such a big motivational cookie, isn't it?

How deeply can I know myself and still get the cookie?

Spoiler: those chocolate chips are actually raisins.

It's not really that, it's just that I've been reaching such high meditative states that don't seem to equate with polarization. That is, unless the polarization is on idle. But I'm reaching really higher states and polarization doesn't really seem to be an issue. I'm wondering if people here (or even Ra) are wrong about that.
It could just be physical adaptations of your brain from practice. Like exercising the mind. The spirit remains but the tools at it's disposal are now better, sharper.
(07-22-2015, 11:55 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]It could just be physical adaptations of your brain from practice. Like exercising the mind. The spirit remains but the tools at it's disposal are now better, sharper.

But my point is that I'm getting higher in meditation, and I'm not sharing any of this or anything with anybody. It's not like my meditation is being helped by me spending my time in a soup kitchen. Not that I would discourage that. I'm all for helping others. I'm going to revisit what Ra said about meditation. Maybe they have more information. But I'd welcome more thoughts. I'll be back in about an hour.
Polarisation might not be needed but might have been a goal although the polarity might have been uncertain.

You may have come to ponder upon the idea of switching polairty. 
(07-23-2015, 01:01 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Polarisation might not be needed but might have been a goal although the polarity might have been uncertain.

I didn't understand what you said. Could you please explain?
I was able to find this. Note the underlined portions. Maybe it's not really necessary to interact with an "other" to polarize. At least not face to face.

Quote:49.8 Questioner: Is it better, or shall I say, does it produce more usable results in meditation to leave the mind, shall I say, as blank as possible; let it run down, so to speak, or is it better to focus in meditation on some object or some thing for concentration?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this work time.

Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image or text is extremely useful also among your peoples, and the faculty of will called praying is also of a potentially helpful nature. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

May we ask if there are any brief queries at this time?
Category: Meditation

I was wondering if anybody has any comment about this Ra quote. I guess I have to wait 'till tomorrow... everyone's asleep.
I think one issue with this whole topic of conversation is treating "Wanderers" as a single group. Since they can come from 4D, 5D, or 6D sources, they'd be likely to have very different goals/motivations depending on their originating density. Not to mention extra wrinkles from different polarities being involved.

Plus, the higher-density the source, the less the overarching S-M-C would be risking of "themselves" by participating in the process. Like, a 4D who decides to wander would be legitimately risking getting stuck on Earth for another cycle if they failed to remember. OTOH Ra, who likely has thousands of Wanderers, is risking far less with each individual one. The overall entity which is Ra can't get caught up in the cycle, just small pieces of him. So the reason for Wandering and the goals involved would be very individualistic, I think.

And I think this would be especially true when talking about S-M-C derived Wanderers since, at that point, they ARE looking towards switching or abandoning polarity. A 5D or 6D neg who has come to accept Oneness, for example, would likely want to deliberately spawn positive Wanderers to help understand that point of view. Or a strongly-positive 6D might need to create Negative Wanderers specifically to help them overcome polarity and embrace the true love of All which would be necessary for making the 7D transition into Unity. Or they might even look towards creating Wanderers who are, themselves, already balanced between the polarities to try to simulate the balance they're looking to embrace on a larger scale.

Basically, I don't think polarizing is nearly as important on the higher densities, because like Anagogy said, the raising of consciousness has already happened. A Wanderer who never wakes up, and spends their life trappd within the illusion is at risk of getting stuck, but I don't think that one who has remembered themselves and reconnected with their higher selves really needs to worry about obtaining a particular polarity. The important thing is recognizing the choice involved and deliberately self-actualizing towards whatever goal they believe is best for their development.
Thanks, APe W. Your feedback is most welcome. Heart
(07-23-2015, 01:12 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2015, 01:01 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Polarisation might not be needed but might have been a goal although the polarity might have been uncertain.

I don't think it is possible to escape polarity altogether although you could not meet harvest requirements within this density and simply return to what polarized density you belonged to.

So you'd still be returning to a polarized envionment. When analyzing these things about myself I tend to think about why it is that I came here and let myself the time to walk through it and process my own experiences. 

A bit like what Ra said, what's not needed falls away. So personally I do think polarity is something that eventually comes naturally as we begin to know more of ourselves. There's not necessarily a rush to know what to decide for, this life is like a symbolic dream to think about it and eventually maybe embrace one way or another. If a life is not judged enough, another experience can be used in exploring the self once more.

To me polarity is not necessarily in the big things, often the small everyday things that tests us in many ways.
Quote: 16.59 Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit complex, less distorted towards the, shall we say, deviousness of third-density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

Quote:16.61 Questioner: And if a Wanderer were to be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer at the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

Quote:17.31 Questioner: Thank you very much. I don’t wish to take up extra time by asking questions over again. Some are so important I try to ask some similar questions in different ways to expand on the answer. Seems to be [inaudible] what we’re getting at, maybe not.

In the book Oahspe it states that if an individual is more than fifty percent for others— that is, goes over the 50% service to others, and is less than fifty percent for service to self, then he is harvestable. Is this a correct statement?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct if the harvesting is to be for the positive fourth dimensional level.

Quote:17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

Quote:17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

Quote:13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.
(07-23-2015, 02:29 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think it is possible to escape polarity altogether although you could not meet harvest requirements within this density and simply return to what polarized density you belonged to.

So you'd still be returning to a polarized envionment. When analyzing these things about myself I tend to think about why it is that I came here and let myself the time to walk through it and process my own experiences. 

A bit like what Ra said, what's not needed falls away. So personally I do think polarity is something that eventually comes naturally as we begin to know more of ourselves. There's not necessarily a rush to know what to decide for, this life is like a symbolic dream to think about it and eventually maybe embrace one way or another. If a life is not judged enough, another experience can be used in exploring the self once more.

To me polarity is not necessarily in the big things, often the small everyday things that tests us in many ways.

I'm probably derailing my own thread, but I wonder how meditative experiences fit into polarization. Is it possible to advance to higher and higher levels of meditation if you're not really doing anything to polarize? I probably should have included this in the OP. Maybe I'll edit it tomorrow when I'm on my laptop. Dang piece of crap tablet.
@Cyclops:

But as Austin mentioned, that idea is inferred. Those quotes may, at most, imply that that is the case. I searched polarization and wanderer on the lawofone.info site, and that got me the closest hits, but nothing really that close.
(07-23-2015, 01:56 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to find this. Note the underlined portions. Maybe it's not really necessary to interact with an "other" to polarize. At least not face to face.

I was wondering if anybody has any comment about this Ra quote. I guess I have to wait 'till tomorrow... everyone's asleep.

Well, I'm on the other side of the world from most people, ha-ha.

I think this is largely correct, with the big caveat that Ra is talking specifically about adepts. I think someone would have to already be self-actualized and harvestable for it to be useful. Basically I'd interpret that quote as meaning its a way for people who are already deliberately polarized to keep moving in their chosen direction without "getting their hands dirty" karmically through direct worldly interactions. But I don't believe it would be helpful, for example, for a purely 3D native struggling towards their first 4D attainments.

A lot of folks here focus on polarization as a goal, but I believe that it's more of a milestone than a goal within itself. A 3D entity who manages to polarize at either the 50% pos or 95% neg levels is one who has truly learned to take deliberate control of their destiny. That self actualization is what really makes the difference because that is what allows the polarization to occur. Likewise, I tend to think that a Wanderer who gets so caught up in the cycle that they repeat 3rd Density doesn't do so through a "failure" of polarization, but rather a lack of mindfulness or self-control.

Like in that batch of quotes Cyclops posted, the big problem is one of INDIFFERENCE, not polarization in and of itself.
(07-23-2015, 03:01 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2015, 01:56 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to find this. Note the underlined portions. Maybe it's not really necessary to interact with an "other" to polarize. At least not face to face.

Well, I'm on the other side of the world from most people, ha-ha.

I think this is largely correct, with the big caveat that Ra is talking specifically about adepts.  I think someone would have to already be self-actualized and harvestable for it to be useful.  Basically  I'd interpret that quote as meaning its a way for people who are already deliberately polarized to keep moving in their chosen direction without "getting their hands dirty" karmically through direct worldly interactions.  But I don't believe it would be helpful, for example, for a purely 3D native struggling towards their first 4D attainments.

A lot of folks here focus on polarization as a goal, but I believe that it's more of a milestone than a goal within itself.  A 3D entity who manages to polarize at either the 50% pos or 95% neg levels is one who has truly learned to take deliberate control of their destiny.  That self actualization is what really makes the difference because that is what allows the polarization to occur.  Likewise, I tend to think that a Wanderer who gets so caught up in the cycle that they repeat 3rd Density doesn't do so through a "failure" of polarization, but rather a lack of mindfulness or self-control.

Like in that batch of quotes Cyclops posted, the big problem is one of INDIFFERENCE, not polarization in and of itself.

But what do you think about meditation? Do you think that it's possible to reach higher states of consciousness without polarizing?
Welllllllll.... that's a good question, really.

A lot of it would depend on where a person is starting from, I think. Polarization is apparently a necessity to reach 4D harvestability in the first place. However, after that, I tend to think polarization is a lot more fluid. Polarization becomes part of an entity -an attribute- and therefore becomes open to deliberate manipulation. But it first has to be achieved for that to be possible.

A Wanderer would already BE polarized, to a certain extent, so meditation would help them come to understand themselves and the choices they made earlier in their life(s). For a 3D native, meditation would guide them towards the higher-level realizations necessary for them to understand the choices involved in polarization.

So I think it's really more of an interplay of ideas. As someone achieves higher levels of consciousness / self-awareness / self-actualization, they're going to tend towards a stronger polarity in whichever direction they feel pulled towards. And as they become aware that their polarization/attitudes are under their control, this would in turn help them gain higher states of mental awareness in pursuit of such control. Past a point, I'd say it's a chicken-and-egg scenario since BOTH awareness and deliberate polarization are ultimately necessary for progress from 3D onwards. They reinforce and strengthen each other.

Either way, meditation would be a very good way of gaining mental control/clarity that then translates into bodily and spiritual control/clarity. And I'd say, as an entity progresses, they'd then learn how to use different kinds of meditation as tools to accomplish specific spiritual or worldly goals.

(Which would be why visualization techniques would only work for adepts, because that's a way of sort of "cheating" the system to gain polarity with a minimum of karmic buildup alongside. But someone would first have to be VERY aware of their interactions with the world and their karma -and therefore already at a high level of consciousness- for such a technique to make sense or have appeal. Plus -and I'm totally extrapolating here- I suspect visualization also requires them to have some degree of connection to their higher-selves and higher densities, since such visualization would mean working with Intelligent Infinity directly.)
(07-23-2015, 04:10 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Welllllllll.... that's a good question, really.  

A lot of it would depend on where a person is starting from, I think.  Polarization is apparently a necessity to reach 4D harvestability in the first place.  However, after that, I tend to think polarization is a lot more fluid.  Polarization becomes part of an entity -an attribute- and therefore becomes open to deliberate manipulation.  But it first has to be achieved for that to be possible.  

A Wanderer would already BE polarized, to a certain extent, so meditation would help them come to understand themselves and the choices they made earlier in their life(s).  For a 3D native, meditation would guide them towards the higher-level realizations necessary for them to understand the choices involved in polarization.

So I think it's really more of an interplay of ideas.  As someone achieves higher levels of consciousness / self-awareness / self-actualization, they're going to tend towards a stronger polarity in whichever direction they feel pulled towards.  And as they become aware that their polarization/attitudes are under their control, this would in turn help them gain higher states of mental awareness in pursuit of such control.  Past a point, I'd say it's a chicken-and-egg scenario since BOTH awareness and deliberate polarization are ultimately necessary for progress from 3D onwards.  They reinforce and strengthen each other.

Either way, meditation would be a very good way of gaining mental control/clarity that then translates into bodily and spiritual control/clarity.  And I'd say, as an entity progresses, they'd then learn how to use different kinds of meditation as tools to accomplish specific spiritual or worldly goals.

(Which would be why visualization techniques would only work for adepts, because that's a way of sort of "cheating" the system to gain polarity with a minimum of karmic buildup alongside.  But someone would first have to be VERY aware of their interactions with the world and their karma -and therefore already at a high level of consciousness- for such a technique to make sense or have appeal.  Plus -and I'm totally extrapolating here- I suspect visualization also requires them to have some degree of connection to their higher-selves and higher densities, since such visualization would mean working with Intelligent Infinity directly.)

Wow! Thanks. That gives me a lot to think about. It also seems like what you said is something I suspected, but you articulated it nicely. I want to read it slowly tomorrow since I'm ready to go to sleep. I like how much thought you put into your comments.

But I like how you said that meditation would most likely help you polarize. I'm paraphrasing.
Oh yeah, absolutely. I totally believe mediation will help in polarization. Like Ra said in one of the quotes you put up, just the mere act of meditation is good for clearing out the mental clutter and helping one hear the "voice" of the Creator and/or their higher-selves. It also allows self-analysis while the emotions are (mostly) disengaged, helping one gain a less-distorted view of themselves and their relationship with the world.
Can't get any more direct that this...

Quote:16.61 Questioner: And if a Wanderer were to be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer at the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

I realise Cyclops already posted it (with others), but I just wanted to focus on this single quote.

When any entity incarnates here, they fall under all third density laws, and hence must polarise and become harvestable like any other. Wanderers have a head start however since as they've done it before, they remember (seek / serve) with an avid passion and purpose.

There is no free ticket out of here :¬)

There is actually, love. As it's fun once the ego is stepped aside BigSmile
The way i see it is that we are all in 3rd density and are limited by the laws and rules of this density. Such as the Law of polarity is in effect.
(07-23-2015, 05:27 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Can't get any more direct that this...

Quote:16.61 Questioner: And if a Wanderer were to be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer at the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

I realise Cyclops already posted it (with others), but I just wanted to focus on this single quote.

When any entity incarnates here, they fall under all third density laws, and hence must polarise and become harvestable like any other. Wanderers have a head start however since as they've done it before, they remember (seek / serve) with an avid passion and purpose.

There is no free ticket out of here :¬)

There is actually, love. As it's fun once the ego is stepped aside BigSmile

Well, it's worth pointing out the word possibly in that quote. It's possible they would repeat 3D. He's not presenting that as an absolute. Remember, the Harvest is not fully autonomous\automatic. It's overseen by higher-density beings, as well as by the "Light Bringers" from beyond the Octave that Ra briefly mentions. The actual well-being of each individual entity and their incarnations is, from what I gather from Ra and other sources like Seth, overseen directly.

Whether they would end up back in the 3D cycle would probably be decided (however it happens) on a case-by-case basis.
(07-23-2015, 02:45 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2015, 02:29 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm probably derailing my own thread, but I wonder how meditative experiences fit into polarization. Is it possible to advance to higher and higher levels of meditation if you're not really doing anything to polarize? I probably should have included this in the OP. Maybe I'll edit it tomorrow when I'm on my laptop. Dang piece of crap tablet.

I'd say polarization lately started to give meaning to my meditations, sometimes like yesterday I can feel a call and enter a transe state mode almost automatically to focus on sending positive energies. The focus is much stronger as queting the mind just makes me blank out whether sitting or lying down.

Personally, I find it easier to work in consciousness than directly, what I was brought to understand though is that by working in consciousness you share your inner light whereas in person you can bring others to seek their own inner light which would be much more constructive. This not mean work in consciousness is not needed, I picture it was waves of help and definitely helps one to work with the heart.

I'm still struggling/working on this space/time work versus time/space work.
Lighthead, polarization is about how much you accept. If you accept parts of yourself in meditation, and others, you are doing just fine.

When issues come up, are you accepting of them?
Ra speaks of polarity being necessary for the potential to do work.

Quote:78.24 Questioner: This is a hard question just to ask, but what is the function or what is the value experientially of the formation of positive and negative social memory complexes, of the separation of the polarities at that point rather than the allowing for the mixing of mind/body/spirit complexes of opposite polarity at the higher densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of polarity is to develop the potential to do work. This is the great characteristic of those, shall we say, experiments which have evolved since the concept of The Choice was appreciated. Work is done far more efficiently and with greater purity, intensity, and variety by the voluntary searching of mind/body/spirit complexes for the lessons of third and fourth densities. The action of fifth density is, viewed in space/time, the same with or without polarity. However, viewed in time/space, the experiences of wisdom are greatly enlarged and deepened due, again, to the voluntary nature of polarized mind/body/spirit action.

The way I feel is, while incarnated in 3D, you cannot transcend polarity. Maybe temporarily in meditative states, but unless you are actively doing work (the visualization/healing that Ra talks about) it could be more of an escapist tendency. Nothing wrong with it and still good for you, but I think the point of polarizing and becoming an adept to reach higher states is so that we can be vessels to channel higher energy in. If we aren't using the vessel we're wasting it.

So I think you need to polarize somewhat to reach higher states of consciousness, and that polarity isn't maintained on its own. So I mean, you can't just reach a vibrational state you enjoy and say "welp, work's done!" because it won't be long until something throws you off balance a bit as a test.

So with your initial question, I don't think you *have* to actively polarize as a Wanderer, but I do think it is the absolute point of Wandering, and pretty difficult to avoid.
I think having a good heart can be polarizing.
You can escape from meeting harvest requirements in term of polarity but you can't escape polarity altogether as you still have constant choices to make in regard to self and other-selves.

Being "non-polarized" is more like going back and forth between each.
Pages: 1 2 3 4