Bring4th

Full Version: Use of The Pendulum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:58.3 ... This question is excerpted for it deals with healing, at which point Ra changes the direction of the answer.

Ra: ... There is great art in the use of the swung crystal. At this point in your development, you would do well to work with the unpowerful crystals in ascertaining, not only the physical major energy centers, but also the physical secondary and tertiary energy centers and then begin to find the corresponding subtle body energy centers. In this way, you may activate your own inner vision.

58.4 Questioner: What type of crystal should be used for that?

Ra: I am Ra. You may use any dangling weight of symmetrical form, for your purpose is not to disturb or manipulate these energy centers but merely to locate them and become aware of what they feel like when in a balanced state and when in an unbalanced or blocked state.

58.5 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that what I am to do is to dangle a weight approximately two feet below my hand and place it over the body, and when the weight starts moving in a clockwise rotational direction it would indicate an unblocked energy center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The measurement from hand to weight is unimportant and at your discretion. The circular motion shows an unblocked energy center. However, some entities are polarized the reverse of others and, therefore, it is well to test the form of normal energy spirals before beginning the procedure.

58.6 Questioner: How would you test?

Ra: I am Ra. Test is done by first holding the weight over your own hand and observing your particular configuration. Then using the other-self’s hand, repeat the procedure.

And then, after having tried this exercise, Don returned with a further question from Carla.

Quote:60.31 Questioner: The instrument wished to know, when using the pendulum in discovering energy centers, what the back and forth motion meant instead of the circular motion?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall have to be the final question although this entity is still providing us with energy. It is experiencing the distortion towards pain.

The rotations having been discussed, we shall simply say that the weak back and forth motion indicates a partial blockage although not a complete blockage. The strong back and forth motion indicates the reverse of blockage which is over-stimulation of a chakra or energy center which is occurring in order to attempt to balance some difficulty in body or mind complex activity. This condition is not helpful to the entity as it is unbalanced. Are there any brief queries before we leave this instrument?

I would like to ascertain the correct use of the crystal for this purpose, but I am not in complete understanding of what the outcome of the test results would indicate, exactly, in question 58.6.

Exactly what does it mean when:
- own hand counter-clockwise, other-self hand counter-clockwise?
- own hand counter-clockwise, other-self hand clockwise?
- own hand clockwise, other-self hand counter-clockwise?
- own hand clockwise, other-self hand clockwise?

Why would one test the self if doing work on the other-self?

Should one always simply note the direction of which the other-self rotation goes?

In which case, if using only the spiralling direction of the other-self, the following may be observed:
- rotation in the direction of the spiral of the other-self = balanced
- rotation in the opposite direction of the spiral of the other-self = unbalanced
- no movement = blocked
- weak side to side = partial blockage
- strong side to side = over-stimulation

Lastly, can one test the self? edit: It appears so...
I'm very confused if it moves in a circular motion, no matter clockwise or the latter, then it means an energy center is unblocked and balanced? And if it moves back and forth strongly then it is an overly stimulated energy center?
It doesn't mean anything, just define the meaning and your subconscious will copy those definitions.

I always start with swinging forward/back and saying "This is yes" then I stop, and ask "Give me a yes?" Which should repeat the movement, then the same from side to side and any other definitions you'd wish to add.

Basically you're defining the protocol for your subconscious to use when communicating with you through the pendulum.
Using the predetermined* spiralling direction of the other-self, the following may be observed:
- rotation in the direction of the spiral of the other-self = balanced
- rotation in the opposite direction of the spiral of the other-self = unbalanced
- no movement = blocked
- weak side to side = partial blockage
- strong side to side = over-stimulation

The strength of a rotation is indicative of the strength of that chakra.
Can one test the self? yes.
Predetermination of direction is done by hovering the pendulum over the base of the palm of either hand.
I've also ventured on re-searching/learning how to use the pendulum based on what is stated in LOO. I have not dedicated a lot of time; still learning about crystals, but I've alleviated slight headaches, and rheumatoid pains in both my mother and girlfriend.

In regards to "Why would one test the self if doing work on the other-self?" I think that It has to do with "centering, or tuning" oneself and checking if you are in a harmonious state to help some one else.
What is your protocol for using the pendulum to get answers from your guidance system? Have you had any success in properly protecting such workings and connecting to the proper source?
(08-27-2021, 07:35 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]What is your protocol for using the pendulum to get answers from your guidance system? Have you had any success in properly protecting such workings and connecting to the proper source?

You are not communicating with your higher self but rather with the subconscious mind as all tools of divination. If there is negativity within the subconsciousness, your yes/no answers may be skewed. This is why I believe that before divination we should clear our negative emotions by using the balancing instructions that Ra listed.
Divination predominately is tapping into the Akasha or the subconsciousness.
Thank you.

So in your opinion we cannot ask it to amplify another source?

I've had very mixed results with pendulum dowsing, but I just now discovered that we can create a proper magical ritual and connect to different sources. This requires proper protection and all that. But maybe those practitioners are just kidding themselves and they are still just connected to their unconscious?
As I read this was amazed. Why because in the old days, if one wanted to know if the sex of a child in the womb was a girl or a boy, the same energy was used but different tools. A needle was tied at the end of a thread, it was held above the unborn, and if it moved (on its own) back and forth it was male energy (boy) and if it was circular, it was female energy (girl). This was spread by word of mouth to others, so I am sure the different movements of the needle could indicate otherwise and what you believed, the energy (quantum) would indicate your beliefs. Just like in science, quantum has proved in trials, the outcome is based on the tester's belief.
(08-27-2021, 12:08 PM)Nikki Wrote: [ -> ]... the outcome is based on the tester's belief.

Yeah, by default that is what you amplify with pendulum dowsing. But it seems it is possible to change that behavior.
(08-27-2021, 12:08 PM)Nikki Wrote: [ -> ]As I read this was amazed.  Why because in the old days, if one wanted to know if the sex of a child in the womb was a girl or a boy, the same energy was used but different tools.  A needle was tied at the end of a thread, it was held above the unborn, and if it moved (on its own) back and forth it was male energy (boy) and if it was circular, it was female energy (girl).  This was spread by word of mouth to others, so I am sure the different movements of the needle could indicate otherwise and what you believed, the energy (quantum) would indicate your beliefs.  Just like in science, quantum has proved in trials, the outcome is based on the tester's belief.

Precisely Nikki. The subconscious mind builds and maintains the body as we can witness in the autonomic nervous system.
I prefer to call the level just below human consciousness as the subconsciousness and the unconsciousness is what is "not known" to the individual as in mental/emotional patterns (ie; the collective unconsciousness of mankind) and so forth. I guess they can be used interchangeably however. To my understanding, the subconsciousness is directly related to the Akasha, the Hall of Records.
(08-27-2021, 11:51 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.

So in your opinion we cannot ask it to amplify another source?

I've had very mixed results with pendulum dowsing, but I just now discovered that we can create a proper magical ritual and connect to different sources. This requires proper protection and all that. But maybe those practitioners are just kidding themselves and they are still just connected to their unconscious?

Well, at the very heart, we are always connected to that portion of ourselves, the higher self. However, through purification and ritual we are able to channel it. This does not depend on a tool as much as it depends on the person willingness to purify oneself, maintain ritual and of course those balancing exercises that are given by Ra. There is a reason why the Higher Self is regarded as the Holy Guardian Angel. Though it goes with us from one experience to another as we can never be separate from our Spirit, we are not making constant contact due to some of the messiness of being a human. Such as the inability to see love in all things and every experience; instead we judge it thereby, sort of cursing the moment. And these sort of actions we engage in, unconsciously for the most part, acts as a block or a wall; keeping us from accessing our Higher Self because we are living in an unconscious way and living in the lower two rays. The Higher Self would be easily accessed through the use of the higher 3 rays, right? And this is why I say that purification, ritual and above all those balancing exercises would aid someone in this journey.
It is ALWAYS the human being and never the tool. The Human acts as a channel always and never the tool. Never according to my understanding.
Yes I see.

It would still be our subconscious, so then it becomes true channeling, whether you do voice, automatic writing or pendulum. Since it should be considered true channeling, it then requires all the same stringent requirements, including doing it in a group setting that is properly tuned.

I think I'll just keep on with Ear Tones, intuition and meditation. Seems much safer. Smile
Lol Patrick,

I sometimes use it, mostly for other persons and I ask other selves to formulate their question silently, so my own doesn’t come in. It seems to work…Wink

I do a small prayer before where I ask for Boddhisatvas help, and ask then, if the pendulum is ok for asking questions, if it says no, lol, I stop.
The motion of the pendulum is caused by very small motions of the user. These motions are beyond conscious control. The pendulum more or less acts as an amplifier of what the body already can sense. The use of the pendulum more or less bypasses conscious belief bias since the information is more accurately coming from the body complex and not necessarily the mind complex, although I am sure the deeper portions of mind and the spirit influence the body complex.

When using the pendulum as recommended by Ra, as a means of detecting energy centers, energy pathways, and their flow rate or blockage status, there is little use IMO of using protection rituals or even much in the way of purification of thought or desire. This is because you are using the amplification effect to detect and analyze with the conscious mind, the information which becomes shared by the body complex.

When using the pendulum as a divination tool and asking questions and getting answers, there is of course more need to be pure of intent and single minded in focus as this is relying on information coming thru the spirit and mind complex being expressed by the body complex. Whereas in the case of just examining energy centers it is solely energy expressed by the body complex.

Of course you could also use a pendulum much in the same way as an ouija board. In that case connecting with other selves and expressing their energy thru your own subtle motion. This would then be prone to the same mistakes and errors as any other method of communicating with discarnate spirits or our friendly aliens.

In my own experience, when it comes to testing of energy centers, the users belief actually has no impact on the results. This is because it is not a form of divination in this usage but a method of detecting energy flow, which is just as objective as the flow of a river.
(08-27-2021, 05:14 PM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]The motion of the pendulum is caused by very small motions of the user. These motions are beyond conscious control. The pendulum more or less acts as an amplifier of what the body already can sense. The use of the pendulum more or less bypasses conscious belief bias since the information is more accurately coming from the body complex and not necessarily the mind complex, although I am sure the deeper portions of mind and the spirit influence the body complex.

In my own experience, when it comes to testing of energy centers, the users belief actually has no impact on the results. This is because it is not a form of divination in this usage but a method of detecting energy flow, which is just as objective as the flow of a river.

We have a difference of opinion which is not new between brothers and sisters. Was told by a Master Teacher that thoughts are energy and really did not understand at the time. We never experience energy but we do experience thoughts. Search Google and "As you read this article, the thoughts you are thinking of, the words your mind is processing, are all electrical impulses that can be measured if you had a few wires hooked up between your head and a machine. So thoughts are energy, the same as everything else." Sep. 26, 2011.

There are many other posts with the same thoughts. So thoughts are energy and energy are thoughts. Our thoughts (energy) does create by influencing the particles of the quantum field.
(08-27-2021, 05:14 PM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]The motion of the pendulum is caused by very small motions of the user. These motions are beyond conscious control. The pendulum more or less acts as an amplifier of what the body already can sense. The use of the pendulum more or less bypasses conscious belief bias since the information is more accurately coming from the body complex and not necessarily the mind complex, although I am sure the deeper portions of mind and the spirit influence the body complex.

When using the pendulum as recommended by Ra, as a means of detecting energy centers, energy pathways, and their flow rate or blockage status, there is little use IMO of using protection rituals or even much in the way of purification of thought or desire. This is because you are using the amplification effect to detect and analyze with the conscious mind, the information which becomes shared by the body complex.

When using the pendulum as a divination tool and asking questions and getting answers, there is of course more need to be pure of intent and single minded in focus as this is relying on information coming thru the spirit and mind complex being expressed by the body complex. Whereas in the case of just examining energy centers it is solely energy expressed by the body complex.

Of course you could also use a pendulum much in the same way as an ouija board. In that case connecting with other selves and expressing their energy thru your own subtle motion. This would then be prone to the same mistakes and errors as any other method of communicating with discarnate spirits or our friendly aliens.

Absolutely Dtris. I did forget the measuring of ones own centers of energy., and I do feel an accurate reading there, without any, as you say, impact on my part. Thank you
(08-27-2021, 06:00 PM)Nikki Wrote: [ -> ]We have a difference of opinion which is not new between brothers and sisters.  Was told by a Master Teacher that thoughts are energy and really did not understand at the time.  We never experience energy but we do experience thoughts.  Search Google and "As you read this article, the thoughts you are thinking of, the words your mind is processing, are all electrical impulses that can be measured if you had a few wires hooked up between your head and a machine. So thoughts are energy, the same as everything else." Sep. 26, 2011.

There are many other posts with the same thoughts.  So thoughts are energy and energy are thoughts.  Our thoughts (energy) does create by influencing the particles of the quantum field.

The way I see it, energy is the bridge between the metaphysical space (thought/consciousness) and the physical space (matter/motion). I guess the quantum field would be the system that encapsulates/expresses this paradoxical interaction.