Bring4th

Full Version: Why do I Seek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is gonna to be personal. Stop here if You are looking for an “objectivity”.

At the beginning Faith was introduced to me as THE reason why I am here, as well WHAT I AM. I was told about the God who “loves me but” and that I will “go somewhere” after death – to either Heaven or Hell. Looking back, such ideology alone could “do the trick” and I would actually polarized positively holding to this alone, although my confusion would be significant.

But it was not enough for the Mind. With dogma “it is like that, because it is like that” that tried to ridicule the Mind and force It to comply, instead of convincing It. I guess that is often wake-up of the Consciousness. For Intuitive Beings it may be smooth transition into other portion of Self. For Mind it meant to go opposite way, to explore it and examine.

Atheism and materialism was the “glasses” my Mind wore for over ten years and boy, He (yes, at that time, the transition has occurred from “It” ) – He was God. He perceived, judged and decided. There was no escape, no illusion, no uncertainty – all was obvious and understood. Ten years of such “State of Beingness” and “Understand-ness” makes You Arrogant and so sure of Self.
“Doubt” or “uncertainty” was caused by week Mind. Mind should invest within Self, to grow and to explore every possible avenue. There’s no “taboo” in understanding – it is within feelings understanding induces. Morality began to decay – Feelings said “No” – Mind stared asking “why not”? Began to demand answers, reasons for not exploring All, why Feelings were punishing the Mighty Mind that was doing so overwhelmingly amazing job (!) with all those Oceans that blinded the Mind, making for Him impossible to properly processing and combining data.

Western approach was an interesting experience in a form of over two years therapy and absolutely no real explanation. I’ve read too much not to know exactly what kind of conclusions therapist will draw from what I will share. It simply did not brought something, that Mind Him-Self could not offer – and yes, I’ve tried with four different therapist in total. Dead End.

That left Mind with a Mind. Conclusion was obvious – Mind had to be reexamined in as fundamental and detailed way/manner, as possible. Every tool, method, suggestion was acceptable to observe what Mind will do. Such approach makes You take “step back” and look at your own Mind form some perspective. What It does, when You say “No” to it, and when You say “Yes” – no matter the circumstances – in ANY situation if possible. Observe how Mind will agree or protest. What arguments will it use? With what “tone” will It “speaks to”/”convinces” You? Can You recognize any “global patterns” – common for EVERY situation? Those are “glasses of the Mind” through which It perceives and understand. It is not Mind – it is It’s “product”.
With first recognized  pattern I knew, I was within a Self made Mind-Cage. Other patterns were easier and easier to recognize and it was so Freeing every, single time. It changes the ways/paths your Emotions are Flowing. Duality becomes understood as an “imposed rule” and Mind accepts approach/Ideas that do not bow down to “external claims”.
This is the phase, when Mind reaches state of Independence and It’s conclusions are as valid as claims of any “authority” possible.
Attitude: “Have You tried it on your own? No? So, You do not really "Know"”. Such approach invokes respect for your own Thoughts and Conclusions.

Every Thought, every Emotion, Feeling matters. Person is not a “mess” that must be “standardized”. Each Being is Individual, Unique, Lovely. If only offered honest attention and openness of Self, all that is easily perceived.

For Mind, above is in my opinion very important “Step” for opening Self for Subjective Experience. To accept Experience that comes from You, your inner Realms of Self. There is Infinite Creator Him/Her/It/Them-Self/Selves “There”, within You.

One Infinite Creator is within Everything. This sentence is so “large” I cannot do with it much. So hard to absorb in such form directly.
Look at tiniest spider*, smaller than your smallest nail, and observe. This Being possess Consciousness - not like Ours. Not as separated from All-That-Is, as We are. For Us to experience Self as We are, Mind was Created and Knowledge Withholded.
But this tiny Being, He/She Knows and Feels what We are Seeking so effortfully. This is an Ocean of Subjectivity flowing within boundary of the material reality.

* or different tiny Being, that possess similar capability of movement, that permits You to follow it for a minute or two.

It must be so Amazing Experience… It is of course accessible to Us, but in far different “form”/”way” – Conscious One. We can try to “Tune Self” to the “Flow of Self within this Reality” – this is also the way to truly Learn Self, I presume.

Densities, Octaves, Infinite Creator, RA, Seth, whatever comes next in a form of an Idea – “those are All merely a Symbols of something so Great, Vast and Incomprehensible for Us at this time, that “It” transcends All. It Is/speaks through/express Self through every and each “Element” that “exists”/is perceivable for Us.
In its “core”, it is a proposition to assume that everything You Understand and Know, possess far Greater Reality/Environment than You could ever imagine.
From simplest act/movement, to the most complex enterprises/actions, from most complex and amazing phenomenon within the Universe to the smallest Being and matter particle. All of them are not only “happening here” (as We Understand it) – They “flowing within infinity”. Eh, another “big term/words”....it is so hard to express in Words.

- You are Aware/Conscious and therefore You are.
- Because You are Aware/Conscious, everything Is.
- You are Everything You are Aware/Conscious of/about.
- There are infinite in number, complex "Systems"/"Modes" of “Self-Awareness”/”Consciousness Experience”.
- This Is One of Them.

Welcome Self as an Immortal Being and Praise Self and Other-Selves, as well as the Entire Creation as an Immortal Beings / Consciousnesses and get Acquainted with the:
Creator/Self  /  Self/Creator
Other-Selves/Creator  /  Creator/Other-Selves
Every Being/Creator  /  Creator/Every Being
Creation/Creator  /  Creator/Creation

All I have Best in me for You
Would you consider you ever were not seeking?

I don't.
(07-23-2015, 06:50 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Would you consider you ever were not seeking?

I don't.

Good question. I didn't read because it was TL;DR.

- Thomas
(07-23-2015, 06:50 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Would you consider you ever were not seeking?

I don't.

Hello Dear Tar-Minyatur,

An excellent question. To my Mind came “modification of the post title” to “Why do I Seek Consciously/Purposefully”.

But I think it’s quite possible to says: Living/Existing/Being = Seeking – regardless of “methods”/”ways” or Awareness / Consciousness involved.
This is truly fascinating point of view and I think that was exactly what I’ve tried to express in my post – of course All that clothed with Self/Ego  /  Ego/Self.

(07-23-2015, 07:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Good question. I didn't read because it was TL;DR.
- Thomas

Hello Dear Gemini Wolf,

You made me Laugh/Smile  /  Smile/Laugh.

Thank You for Being Here Smile

All I have Best in me for You