Bring4th

Full Version: Blessings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I figure I would ask a question about blessing the food before you eat it. Does anyone know or remember why it used to be done and why most people don't do it anymore? Just curious what kind of answers will come out.

I had a moment of enlightenment within minutes of that type of blessing and it was the most intense thing i've ever experienced. It felt like the hair on top of my head started to move and then things started to click in place that I have researched and wondered about for years. All my questions suddenly answered themselves, why flouride in water, why modified foods (especially GMO), why the three 6's or forked hand sign put in movies and TV shows, why we have Alternating Current to power our things, the big push to get everyone on pharmaceuticals, even the basic reason for a few of the conspiracy things that haven't been answered.

It made my head hurt for 2 days. I had a lot of fear at first because I felt like I just got the devils attention at the time. When I explained what i now understand to my wife she suddenly had notice of a negative thing around us also. I had a sound in my right ear that sounded like wind creating music. I must say it was the moment I found God. Then I felt sadness that people didn't understand what was being done to them. I tried to look at what happened from a different perspective and it was like I went mad directly after prayer.

Does anyone even have any experience with this?
It sounds like you opened some energetic pathways that day. The hair on the back of your head standing up is a typical symptom when kundalini energy is active. And yeah, some people would prefer that not to happen.

ayadew

It seems that, for me, a moment of intense euphoria and profoundness is followed by a polarized, extremely negative experience. Or vice versa. In that regard I can relate to your experience.
Quote:Does anyone know or remember why it used to be done and why most people don't do it anymore? Just curious what kind of answers will come out.

I don't remember which session it's from, but some time during the 1974-1976 (IIRC) channelings, the channeled entity said giving thanks to your food is a good idea since they all have their own versions of consciousness that they give up for you when you eat them.

David Wilcock and David Wolfe also talk about some light body information regarding blessing food in these links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy2ICjtco...r_embedded Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZt8XZYSk...r_embedded Part 2

I don't have any experience with the rest of the stuff~

Peace, Love, Light and Namasté
@Ali Quadir it was actually the top of the head and not the back of the head.

@ayadew yes the negative did happen but it was felt by all that I told what I had just understood. My wife said it was really overwhelming to think of but she understood because we have the same long term research background.

@JoshC thanks a lot for the links I will check them out.

If you want something to toy with try experimenting with Kinesiology. I found that everyone that holds the LOO books (except book 5) will double their strength. Even those that are Christian fanatics that try to say anything but the bible is the devil. It really doubles their strength. The KJ Bible is barely a noticeable gain. The Book of Mormon made me lose all strength. A couple of occult books made me weaker while a Tantric book doubled my strength. I found the same happens if you test food, minerals or even answering questions thruthfully no matter if the questioner commands you to answer wrong. It really amazes people when you demonstrate this.

This is also one of the things that made everything connect for me rather suddenly. The other thing is this I came across which also turned me in the right direction. And gave me the answer as to the old effect of blessing the food.
https://www.securedcontent.net/conscious...mpared.pdf
(04-27-2010, 12:51 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]@Ali Quadir it was actually the top of the head and not the back of the head.

That doesn't matter much I think Tongue For me the feeling runs up the back of the spine, the back of the head and then touches and ignites the crown. Personal differences do occur of course.