Bring4th

Full Version: Complete unblocking of the rays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:102.11 Questioner: Now, is there— the two areas then that the instrument can look to for curing this problem… I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

Red Ray: The foundation, acceptance of the needs of the body, sexuality, etc.

Orange Ray: The complete acceptance and love of the self.

Yellow: Ray complete acceptance and love of other selves in relation with the entity in question, as above.

Green Ray: Complete Universal Love to all things.

Blue Ray: Complete Honesty with self and all everyone in contact with the self in any given moment.

Indigo Ray: Complete faith and worthiness of the self/creator.

Violet Ray: The sum of the complete acceptance of the all.

The progression in consciousness can be seen as the increase of awareness. Accepting that awareness, loving that awareness, being fully honest with that awareness and having complete faith in that awareness. The consciousness moving into the unconsciousness as simply the self become more aware of what it really is. The infinite creator. 
Quote:The consciousness moving into the unconsciousness as simply the self become more aware of what it really is. The infinite creator.

What would you say is the prerequisite for this to happen in term of rays activation. Opening/crystallization of the Violet ray? Or is it on-going when working with any ray?
I would say its an on going process with all rays. Its simply the self became more aware of what the self is. The conscious mind becoming aware of the unconscious mind, is simply the expansion of awareness of the self, allowing for greater work to be done in consciousness. This progression happens from the simplest elementals at the Red ray through the growth towards self-awareness of orange ray moving towards the greater awareness of universal love as the goal of 3rd density. In short its simply the creator becoming more aware of itself, which has been what this whole experiment in consciousness has always been about since the creation of the densities.
42.3 ▶ Questioner: I will attempt to make an analogy. If an animal, shall I say a bull in a pen, attacks you because you have wandered into his pen, you get out of his way rapidly but you do not blame him. Or, you do not have much of an emotional response other than the fear response that he might damage you. However, if you encounter another self in his territory and he attacks you, your response may be more of an emotional nature creating physical bodily responses. Am I correct in assuming that when your response to the animal and to the other-self seeing both as the Creator and loving both and understanding their action in attacking you is the action of their free will then you have balanced yourself correctly in this area? Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct. However, the balanced entity will see in the seeming attack of an other-self the causes of this action which are, in most cases, of a more complex nature than the cause of the attack of the second-density bull as was your example. Thus this balanced entity would be open to many more opportunities for service to a third-density other-self.

Category: Balancing

42.4 ▶ Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

Category: Balancing

42.5 ▶ Questioner: In the illusion that we now experience it is difficult to maintain this response especially if the entity’s attack results in physical pain, but I assume that this response should be maintained even through physical loss of life or extreme pain. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and further is of a major or principal importance in understanding, shall we say, the principle of balance. Balance is not indifference but rather the observer not blinded by any feelings of separation but rather fully imbued with love.

I have contemplated the idea of being fully balanced. I have read through Ra’s views, Scott Mandelker’s Healing and Balance PDF and his talks. It seems to be no small feat. The above Q and A are the where most contemplation occurs.  What distortions are present when co-created the thought of being tested? 1. Not remembering that I am ONE ? 2.Orange-the fact that I need to be tested by Higher Self?(distorted view of not being ONE) 3. Red blockage for bellicose nature?  Thoughts?
So, that doesn't say anything as to the mode of discovery of the self which is where I think unique, individual paths come in became everybody explores themselves in a different way.
layers of acceptance of that which comes, is, and will come to be. This statement is over-generalized.
The specifics comes with context, and description.
Is love the ooey-gooey feeling in your heart?

Or can you have love without this feeling?

Like not wanting to be someone's doormat, do you feel gooey love for them when they are walking all over you?
(07-27-2015, 02:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is love the ooey-gooey feeling in your heart?

Like not wanting to be someone's doormat, do you feel gooey love for them when they are walking all over you?

Im not gonna tell you what love is. However to see a situation as one, as being stepped on, is a blockage. Whos to say if you knew you wouldn't feel this way toward that situation then it would never have occurred. Thus in the past lies the future.
(07-27-2015, 02:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is love the ooey-gooey feeling in your heart?

In my view, love is the drive behind any kind of emotion.
I keep getting synchronicities that I'm on the right track. Just noticed 3:03 on the clock.
I believe opening all rays is more an unconscious thing. You just have to take care of some unconscious beliefs.
Just because they're all open doesn't mean that you can access intelligent infinity, else more people would have done it.
I have used my indigo ray to shift reality and program crystals especially Earth's crystal grid.