Bring4th

Full Version: Wiki Wackiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bring this up so those at L/L Research can be made aware of the following Wiki information:

At the following Wiki page:
List of modern channelled texts

links in the article for "The Law of One", "Carla Ruckert" and "Don Elken" refer to the following page:
Ancient astronauts

These links seem inaccurate and mis-representivie.

In my opinion, even if these links did not point to biographies of these individuals, they should at least use L/L Research as a reference at a minimum to support the article.

Thanks.

ayadew

There is great opposition towards channeling, there was a specific Ra [Law of One] page on Wikipedia, but it was deleted! I wouldn't hope for too much on that website.
Does anyone have a wikipedia account? All of the other links seem to go to appropriate links or go to a page saying there is no page on wikipedia.
so i went ahead and made a wikipedia account. I added L/L Research to the external links, but unfortunately it looks like I would have to make an entire new article about the Law of One to fix the link that sends it to that ancient astronauts page. Therefore, I just took that link down so there is no internal wiki link for the Law of One. If anyone wants to take the time to make a proper wiki page, be my guest, but I just don't have time to do that right now.
I noticed that the link under the "Entities and mediums" on both Carla and Don's name still go to that bogus page.

How did you fix the first one? I couldn't figure out how to remove the link from the other two.

Love to all
Ok, I fixed those links. I didn't see them last night.

All I did to fix them was I made an account, and then deleted the [[..]] around the words from within the editing environment. I guess the [[...]] signifies an internal link within wikipedia. I'm not sure why the words Law of One and Carla's and Don's names are associated with that other article though. I could search online and see how wikipedia links terms.
Thanks for fixing that, too, Colorado. That wiki redirect was bothering me once I found out about it. I recall the subtitle of early editions of book one was "An Ancient Astronaut Speaks." Maybe that's the source of the redirect....In any case, I agree with you it was misleading and didn't fit. I'm glad you straightened it out.

Love to all

(05-04-2010, 12:52 AM)colorado Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I fixed those links. I didn't see them last night.

All I did to fix them was I made an account, and then deleted the [[..]] around the words from within the editing environment. I guess the [[...]] signifies an internal link within wikipedia. I'm not sure why the words Law of One and Carla's and Don's names are associated with that other article though. I could search online and see how wikipedia links terms.