Bring4th

Full Version: What do you seek?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Such a statement is so simple yet so profound in the same breath. To seek denotes that something is missing. Something that which escapes ones self to the point that one is compelled to find the answer. But such an answer eludes those that which know not what they seek in the first place so a paradox is reached. Such a paradox is reached when one comes to a proverbial crossroad to which only they know the direction. This direction ones path is meant for them and only them yet this path seems cloudy. Could it be that this path is cloudy because of the conditions or because ones perception has clouded their own view of such a path? This path that we all have embarked upon is a path of confusion, a path of joy, a path of sorrow, and a path of vindication. Vindication that that which we set out upon was a journey of epic proportions of which we had no intention but that which we had a predestination of which we only had to allow our hearts to realize. A destination of self discovery, of self love, of other self love the likes that has rarely been experienced yet has always been envision. 

So the next time you look upon this creation and wonder why, why you're here, why you've comes, why now. Just realize and remember that you're here because you asked for it. You reveled in it. You exalted in the potential to be here in the thick of it. You're here in the now with the rest of us and you'll be damned if you're gonna let it best you. You've waited your entire existence up until this point for this moment. To be that beacon of light and love so that those other selves can see that this illusion we call life is worth living. It's what we do. We heard the calling so be the calling. Be that beacon and that steward so that those souls lost within the sorrows of this sphere can and will see that what we are and what we can be is exactly what they can be too!
I seek myself.
This is an excellent question, and for me at a least, is not a simple answer.

My best attempt at an answer would be this - I seek to see beyond the limits of language and form, to see the truth and unity in all that is.

Edit - Perhaps ironically, my ability to answer this question is somewhat constrained by my limited mastery of language.
I seek to understand seeking.
I think I seek to no longer seek at all.
I seek Completeness. 

One can shine their own Light by Being their core Self. Life is a process of learning and evolving by choice.  You have to have the inner desire for this.  And for this reason, I believe, we choose our lessons on this plane before incarnation. 

I sought, Truth... I sought Knowledge... There are so many things to seek but I feel ''Completeness''  encompasses all seeking and also the end of seeking. :exclamation:
Is there anything beyond seeking within?

Beyond seeking to BE the Creator?

Seeking the next Octave?
I seek the heart of the self.
I seek whatever seeks me