Bring4th

Full Version: 1981.08.16 The Seeking of Love (Hatonn)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hatonn is a 4d social memory complex, and they were also one of the 3 constituent members of Q'uo.

Sometimes the 4d lessons offered are the most pertinent to us, as they directly reflect the intention and purpose of the 3rd density experience - which is to learn to live love in the moment.

Here's the first portion of this particular transcript:

- -

August 16, 1981

(Jim channeling)

I am Hatonn, and I greet you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We have been listening in great joy to the song and the vibrations of this group and it is a great privilege and an honor to join your group this evening. We of Hatonn have a simple mission and a simple service which we gladly offer to your group and that is sharing of the love, the vibration of love of the infinite Creator, with each of those who seek our service. We are old, shall we say in the way of the vibrations of love and in the speaking to groups such as this one.

Long have we sought to share our simple message with those people of your planet who call for our service. Many are there upon the surface of your planet who seek the experience of love. It is the lesson of your density which has escaped, shall we say, the notice of many of the students upon your planet, though everywhere is this lesson of love taught. You cannot walk your streets; you cannot recline in any seat; you cannot climb any mountain; you cannot experience any event upon your planet that does not contain within it one facet of the lesson of love, yet, so many upon your planet do not seem to be aware that it is this lesson they have chosen to learn at this time in your density.

Many seek other lessons, other goals. Many seek the ways of the world which seem to grant those rewards which are honored by most of your people. We speak of the positions of power, the positions of social eminence, the rewards of your monetary system, the recognition of your fellow beings for achievements of one kind or another. We do not say that these seekings are irrelevant, for each contain within the core of their being the lesson of love. We do suggest that when one seeks only the outer trappings, such as we have spoken of, that one might find the lesson learned somewhat hollow, and after due consideration, somewhat disappointing.

But this, my friends, is also an important lesson, for it points the seeker in yet another direction, for deep within the being of each of the entities upon your planet is the knowledge of why they are here, is the knowledge of their great desire to learn the lesson of love, and each seeker in time will turn in the direction of conscious seeking of love. How long it will take for many upon your planet, we cannot say, but always do we offer ourselves in whatever capacity we are asked to teach this lesson of love.

And what, my friends, is love? Many upon your planet have sought the answer to this question for years and for lifetimes. Poets have written volumes concerning the nature of love. My friends, we do not say that we can answer this riddle but we do say that we have traveled perhaps somewhat further down this trail than have most upon your planet, and we offer our meager understandings of love to your peoples when asked. Love, as we experience this vibration which is our density, is that unconditional acceptance by the infinite Creator of all that is [is].

My friends, this may seem a simple statement, but upon reflection we would suggest that you might find within it yet more mysteries, for Who is the Creator and what is the Creation? Many upon your planet have pondered these questions also for many years and lifetimes, seemingly without end. We of Hatonn are learning the lesson of love and it has taught us that there is nothing but the Creator. Each of you gathered this evening in this group are the Creator. Each of you are expressions of the original Thought of the one infinite Creator. Each of you have, as your foundation, the one infinite Creator and within your being you may discover your connection to each other being upon your planet, to each facet of your existence within this density, and to all parts of the creation throughout the universe.

We know this sounds to many like a much too simple description of the nature of love and to others sounds much too abstract. This is the nature of any search of any seeker, for the one infinite Creator begins and ends in mystery and each seeker on his path back to the Creator will experience the reality of love in an unique pattern. Each is a unique expression of the Creator and each shall ponder the mysteries of love of the creation and of one’s own being and from this pondering you will find your own solutions to the mystery, and though your solutions may seem at odds with those of others, yet are they all the same, for all lead eventually to the unity, the oneness of the Creator.

For, my friends, you shall upon your journey into the depths of your own being discover for yourself which words of wisdom and of love ring true for you. This is the nature of the quest. This is the nature of your own being. This is the nature of love.

At this time we would pause so that our brother of Laitos might pass among you and to each who requests the service of our brother Laitos will be given an experience of a conditioning vibration of the Confederation. This is to help deepen your meditative state and to help relax your mind and your body. We would pause at this time so that our brother of Laitos might pass among you. I am Hatonn.

- -
I believe that in order to overcome the illusion created by our society, we must create a new economic system in which we trade joy instead of just money. This is done through an act of love.