Bring4th

Full Version: orange ray unblocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If the full unblocking of the Yellow Ray is the complete serving of others only thinking of their needs and in loving service to all those connected to the self. Does this mean that the complete unblocking of the orange ray is simply the complete acceptance of the self? To fully accept yourself and then to find synthesis of the desires of the self? 
Well this is a snippet that talks about an orange ray blockage.

Quote:(15.12) Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.

And this comment on orange.

Quote:Questioner: Thank you very much. I will now continue with the material from day before yesterday. Our subject is how sexual polarity acts as a catalyst in evolution and how to best make use of this catalyst. Going back to that material, I will fill in a few gaps that we possibly don’t understand at this point too well.

Can you tell me the difference between orange- and yellow-ray activation? I am going to work up from red ray right on through the violet, and we covered red ray, so what’s the difference between orange- and yellow-ray activation?

Ra: I am Ra. The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.

The yellow ray is a focal and very powerful ray and concerns the entity in relation to, shall we say, groups, societies, or large numbers of mind/body/spirit complexes. This orange — we correct ourselves — this yellow-ray vibration is at the heart of bellicose actions in which one group of entities feel the necessity and right of dominating other groups of entities and bending their wills to the wills of the masters. The negative path, as you would call it, uses a combination of the yellow ray and the orange ray in its polarization patterns. These rays, used in a dedicated fashion, will bring about a contact with intelligent infinity. The usual nature of sexual interaction, if one is yellow or orange in primary vibratory patterns, is one of blockage and then insatiable hunger due to the blockage. When there are two selves vibrating in this area the potential for polarization through the sexual interaction is begun, one entity experiencing the pleasure of humiliation and slavery or bondage, the other experiencing the pleasure of mastery and control over another entity. In this way a sexual energy transfer of a negative polarity is experienced.

So maybe self-acceptance in the capacity of embracing one's personal power?
I get the feeling that steps to unblocking the orange ray would be the careful observing of the thoughts/emotions of the self through a diurnal cycle, then the acceptance of all of those thoughts/emotions , seeing them as a part of ones self rather than trying to overcome/reject them. Then through an analysis of the thoughts/emotions to gain the understanding behind the distortions then to finally find the synthesis of the thought/emotion within the self. To give a simple or fairly general example, perhaps one has a distortion towards over eating. The entity would then see this throughout the diurnal cycle, then accepting this distortion/desire as a part of the self, then to understand why one has a distortion towards over eating, then to find a balance in diet/exercise.

This seems to be what Ra is saying. The Ray will become balanced and activated to the minimum degree once the entity consciously begins to be more aware of the self and takes direct action to accept/balance this vibratory complex.

The dreaming would be useful as well, as it often shows catalyst that is rejected by the conscious mind.
I agree with Aion. I have experienced the unbalancing of the orange ray when I started to question myself and feel fear during a time of financial breakdown and business loss, when normally I am in easy alignment with my own personal power (not over others but just having to do with me in general). 

The second chakra is also associated with creativity. (Which makes sense, since expressing creativity could be seen as personal power.) So, finding ways to unblock your personal creativity may help. A psychic friend of mine says that the throat chakra and sacrum chakra are connected, which also makes sense because they are both about expression. For instance, she told me that though problems were manifesting in the 2nd chakra (sacrum, orange ray) they originated in my throat chakra (blue ray). Everything is intertwined, as I think the whole universe is.
Yeah. I play guitar a lot, so i have means to allow my self to be creative with that. I think i need to develop my yellow ray more with more social or group interaction now that i think about it rather than orange ray as such.
I have trouble even feeling where my orange chakra is.
I thought of it as the complete acceptance of the self and the all. In the El Ser Uno teachings all that we perceive is encephalitic tissue (universal mind as the one body). And our interaction with this universal tissue determines all the rays.

So... spectrum ray unblockage:
Awareness - Full radical acceptance / Surrender

1. Red ray unblocking: Earth - Full radical acceptance (Awareness of) of Creation/Creativity/Base
2. Orange ray unblocking: Water - Full acceptance of awareness of Creation as the one self interacting with the self as self
3. Yellow ray unblocking: Fire - Full radical awareness of the great way of interaction with other co-creators / The choice - The passion; Great way of the mind
4. Green ray unblocking: Air -The choice + Full radical awareness of heart center magnetic radiation in service to the one (self + other self) ; Christ Consciousness (Love)
5. Blue ray unblocking: Ether - Full awareness of divine truth. Loving truth is the voice of the one self. Self creation (voice)
6. Violet ray unblocking: Helium - Full awareness of the divine plan; Great way of the Spirit
In regards to orange ray being connected to personal and individual power, how do you guys exactly view "personal power" in the context of orange ray (aside from Diana's example of personal creativity)? Ra gives the example of treating other entities as non-entities, but that seems wholly negative. What would an other example or positive orange ray power look like?
I think it can be seen as parallel to a healthy self-esteem and self-image. I think it would most be seen as a sort of personal independence and confidence.
I think any use of personal power will also be bringing in blue ray energies as well. So you could have personal power with the sharing of knowledge, via the orange/blue connection. In relation to creativity i think you are also using a lot of Blue Ray energy in there with the lower rays as well.
To unblock orange ray, the attention is no longer purely on self.  That's it, in my opinion.  

Orange ray energy is the energy of the personal, the self.  So when you are focused on relationship to society as a whole, which is what yellow ray is, orange ray is then unblocked.  When the orange ray is blocked, your consciousness will be redirected or focused more or less purely on self, hence Ra's talk about "personal eccentricities". You might become "self conscious" for example.

It is natural to focus on a self in our reality, and we are constantly having momentary unblockages and momentary blockages from moment to moment.
How do you think one would go about releasing one's focus on oneself?
(08-01-2015, 03:55 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]How do you think one would go about releasing one's focus on oneself?

Not sure if your question was directed at me, but it essentially boils down to self acceptance. Usually if one is preoccupied by self, or personal eccentricities it is because they do not fully accept themselves, hence the concern about self. When one no longer rejects those qualities and fully accepts them, ones attention would naturally be directed away from self.

Easier said than done though, needless to say. You could try to short circuit the process by simply forcing yourself to focus somewhere other than self, but it usually just causes further problems down the line, as Ra mentioned at some point in the sessions.
I am still really trying to understand acceptance as an internal mechanism. Is that just being able to let something be without wanting or trying to change it?
(08-01-2015, 04:28 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I am still really trying to understand acceptance as an internal mechanism. Is that just being able to let something be without wanting or trying to change it?

I don't think so. I think it is not resisting what is, then going from there. For instance, you are out of work because you got fired. Instead of railing against the injustice, and telling your story a thousand times, just say, okay, here I am. I don't have a job. What can I do about that now? Or, I'm a man and I m really short. Why was I born like this? It makes me suffer and has hurt my self-esteem and I want to be taller. But what's true about being a short man? That all women want tall guys? That all women think short guys are unattractive? The answer of course is, no. So, instead of railing against something that just IS, stop resisting what is, and work on your self-image and self-esteem, find your own clothing style, develop your own look unique to you. 
So what is resistance then? Is it a way in which one is directing their focus?
(08-01-2015, 04:28 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I am still really trying to understand acceptance as an internal mechanism. Is that just being able to let something be without wanting or trying to change it?

That is what I do think, which is the end game, when Creation as a Whole will be Loved in all of it's ways

But I do not think it is something that can be forced, more like what we are ever moving toward. Each of us facing our own resistance to the All until all is accepted and loved equally within the illusions we are exploring, and that we finally need not to paint this Creation for ourselves anymore.

Letting it be as we move forward.
This notion is something I tend to wish to adhere to while wanting to skip steps along the way, wishing my own resistance to the All was not there.

But you cannot erase the love behind what you are, only transmute it as we grow in awareneess.
I think its simply about being able to fully accept ones self, then to balance ones thoughts/emotions in relation to the self to ones closer in the distortion of love/light. However speaking about the orange ray, its difficult to discuss it without including Red and Yellow Ray into the mix, so its really the lower Triad all cross over mostly. I think its also important to remember that Ra never said one needs to be fully activated or balanced but should rather first focus on the minimum activation and balancing of each of the energy centers. I assume that would leave room for some personal eccentricities and some self conscious understandings.
Yeah, plus Ra says the level of minimal balance/activation is a different mix for everyone - an overactive orange-ray to one person may be underactive to another.
(07-31-2015, 07:21 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]If the full unblocking of the Yellow Ray is the complete serving of others only thinking of their needs and in loving service to all those connected to the self. Does this mean that the complete unblocking of the orange ray is simply the complete acceptance of the self? To fully accept yourself and then to find synthesis of the desires of the self? 

yellow ray unblock is simply surrender

yellow ray is the energy of power and control... and energy cannot be created or destroyed it can only be transmuted.

so this power and control can be directed towards others or it can be directed towards the self.

it must be directed towards the self with a specific reason, that is the love and harmony of all. that includes you. 

surrendering to your own basic needs, so that you may live to serve another day, things like brushing your teeth and eating, it's not bad to need basic necessities to exist and be happy.

the more you do these things not consonant with the Law of One, you just kind of get bored of doing them and you start trying to shift your own habits because you just get tired or bored of it.
i say this because i'm actually more satisfied meditating now than sitting down to just play video games, and trust me i didn't try to stop how much i let myself play video games

it's just i started to think about what are the dynamics of what i am doing and taking a part in. amassing more physical illusion.. so i can overpower more physical illusions, to create further illusions further from love acceptance and forgiveness. (i'm thinking about most video games there.) 

Gardening, creating life, taking care of life, it's a lot harder than snuffing out life... and after snuffing out life, then what do you have... nothing. you just waste away.

Anyway hope this helps you polarize.
(08-01-2015, 04:47 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think so. I think it is not resisting what is, then going from there. For instance, you are out of work because you got fired. Instead of railing against the injustice, and telling your story a thousand times, just say, okay, here I am. I don't have a job. What can I do about that now? Or, I'm a man and I m really short. Why was I born like this? It makes me suffer and has hurt my self-esteem and I want to be taller. But what's true about being a short man? That all women want tall guys? That all women think short guys are unattractive? The answer of course is, no. So, instead of railing against something that just IS, stop resisting what is, and work on your self-image and self-esteem, find your own clothing style, develop your own look unique to you. 

i like this, like the self control to find your own freedom.

it does take a form of control over the self to not allow one to fall from negative judgements we may have about ourselves and to certainly be able to walk forward with our heads in cheery spirits despite our individual situations.

yes that is a discipline. and a form of control.. control over the self. 
The connection between orange and blue energies and chakras makes perfect sense.. I have read the whole Ra material and wonder why Ra never mentioned it.
could anyone elaborate on this?
48.7 Questioner: Thank you. I would like to take as an example an entity, at birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list for positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation— which body is activated, process of becoming incarnate, the activation of the third-density physical body, process as the body moves through this density and is acted upon by catalyst, and then the process of death, and the activation of the various bodies so that we make a full circuit from a point prior to incarnation back around through incarnation and death and back to that position you might say in one cycle of incarnation in this density. Could you do that for me?
Ra: I am Ra. Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.

The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities, for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true-color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the form maker. The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true-color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true-color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true-color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.
(08-22-2015, 01:43 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]The connection between orange and blue energies and chakras makes perfect sense.. I have read the whole Ra material and wonder why Ra never mentioned it.
could anyone elaborate on this?

there are usually synergies between the yin chakras (2-4-6) and also the yang chakras (1,3,5).

those who are blocked in 2, are usually blocked in 4 (orange - green).

that is, if you can't love yourself (orange ray), you will find it exceptionally difficult to freely love others (green).
I couldn't find the exact quote or session but I found a similar quote to prove my point:

34.16 Questioner: Would the red ray, an intense red ray, then be used as an index for seniority, the seniority system of incarnation, as well as the intense violet ray?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. In the graduation or harvesting to fourth-density positive, the red ray is seen only as that, which being activated, is the basis for all that occurs in vibratory levels, the sum of this being violet-ray energy.

This violet ray is the only consideration for fourth-density positive. In assessing the harvestable fourth-density negative, the intensity of the red as well as the orange and the yellow rays is looked upon quite carefully as a great deal of stamina and energy of this type is necessary for the negative progression, it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The negative path activates red, orange, yellow, skips green and light blue, and goes straight to the third eye. The negative path would not try to work on the blue, and Ra does go into detail that the positive adept would naturally have green in use, with the throat or light blue chakra being chosen to be utilized in varying levels of service or varying levels of the ability to communicate your ideas in an effective manner, while also being able to remain open to listen to the ideas of others as well.

so people who talk at you instead of talking with you.. i would call that a blue ray block that is rooted in the yellow ray.. needing to control the conversation...
if i were to use the blue ray in a service to self fashion i'd just talk at people and i'd never listen to what they had to say. i'd never have any impetus to find out their side of the story or to make sure i am seeing things in their perspective to have a greater understanding and compassion in the process.. i think the negative would be too lazy to do this. or would actively shy away from owning up to their own actions.
(08-22-2015, 09:26 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2015, 07:21 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]If the full unblocking of the Yellow Ray is the complete serving of others only thinking of their needs and in loving service to all those connected to the self. Does this mean that the complete unblocking of the orange ray is simply the complete acceptance of the self? To fully accept yourself and then to find synthesis of the desires of the self? 

yellow ray unblock is simply surrender

I got surrender out the wazoo. But still I have trouble in large groups relating to others.
I hate myself sometimes because of a memory. Definite orange ray blockage that I don't know how to overcome.
You have the power to forgive yourself. You are the only one who hasn't yet.
Pages: 1 2