Bring4th

Full Version: Tapping into Intelligent Infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been thinking about the tapping into Intelligent Infinity lately and how we basically have a simple unified method to do it. It would seem that the development of coherency in thoughts and emotions is the key or in other words to create single pointedness in thoughts and emotions. However this is done, be it through a mantra , prayer, meditation . I don't really think they're different methods once you look at the bigger pictures. They all seem to simply be mystical techniques to allow the indvidual to create that coherency through his or her thoughts/emotions to then allow the unconsciousness to become available.

When the Conscious mind is in balance or in tune with itself, we create enough momentum to allow our awareness to sink down into the unconsciousness and to begin to clear repressed issue of the psyche, until we reach what is called the archetypal mind. Pure ideals of thought/emotions , again this seems to be moving more towards the idea of coherency or single pointedness creating more momentum is it were. You could call this very action a polarization of consciousness, a charging of consciousness. Once the mind/body is so finely tuned , the thoughts/emotions cleared and balanced to single pointedness, the repressed unconsciousness cleared and the moving of consciousness onto a pure ideal, this leads to the contact of what i would simply call the fully conscious mind or rather better put intelligent infinity or contact with the spirit complex.

If we consider that the creator can simply be seen as love, and consciousness is self awareness, we are really developing loving awareness, when all experiences, all thoughts/emotions are seen as love or rather as love/light. The process of accepting the self , is simply allowing of more coherency to accord within. If we consciously judge ourselves, we could not have a focused single pointedness or a polarity in consciousness. 

I rather enjoy the Qabalah as a method to show this style of working. If you take Malkuth as the physical complex, Yesod as the Subconsciousness, Hod as the intellect or thoughts , Netzach as the emotional complex and Tiphareth as the indvidual or persona, we are developing and balancing out each aspect of the self and allowing the higher archetypal aspects of will and love, or Geburah and Chesed to be experienced before moving through the abyss or veil into the supernals, or Binah as Loving Awareness. Chockmah as light and Kether as the transpersonal self or all self.

I would also add that allowing the conscious mind to quiet down allows for more aspects of the unconsciousness to come on through, the awareness of subtle bodies and energy centres, the awareness of the greater intuition etc.
So perhaps Qabalah and other similar systems allow one to make the connection between their true, unmanifest selves and their manifest self more 'direct'?
Basically yeah. It really boils down to making the unconscious, conscious through various means of balancing and developing awareness.
Ra mentioned Silence as one of the keys to becoming adept at tapping into magickal energies/intelligent infinity.

This has been my experience as well. Essentially, you dip down into the formless (unmanifest) in order to forge new forms (manifestations) is the most succinct way I can summarize it.
Silence is the compression of the spring.
When we can be free from attachment, by relaxing our chakras, and clearing our mind, we can touch intelligent infinity.
It becomes like a gravity well our seeking. The more we surrender the more Love and Light flows through us. It all meets in the heart chakra.