Bring4th

Full Version: Inner and Outer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a long time I have been striving to understand what the real nature of inner and outer is. This duality of esoteric and exoteric, incoming and outgoing has fascinated me. I feel that I have maybe made some progress though, after reading the following something clicked in my brain.

Quote:15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

15.22 Questioner: You also said that you offered the Law of One, which is the balancing of love/light and light/love. Is there any difference between love/light and light/love?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this time/space. There is the same difference between love/light and light/love as there is between teach/learning and learn/teaching. Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.

I realize now that Love is our inner unmanifest being and Light is the outer manifestation of that unmanifest power within. I see that the possibility of manifestation is created with the Logos which is the microcosm of the One and the enacting of that manifestation occurs as Light.

I see now in that when we call to the light and love within ourselves we are manifesting the One Infinite Creator in its experience of itself. Hence, we begin to drive it as conscious Co-Creator. The manifestation is the body of light for the mind that dwells in infinite love.

What is unmanifest is our focus and what is manifest is what we perceive from the manner in which we use our focus. We do not see focus itself, we see the concentration of the focus, its subject. It is not looking that sees, it is the mind that sees what is looked at. The eyes do not see, they only look. It is not the body that sees, it is the mind. The spirit takes what is seen and takes it through every part of the mind to infinity but the mind will not see this unless the body is used to look so it may see.

Hence, focus must direct itself towards the light to see it and in that it sees itself, infinite love that is the focusing of infinity upon its own finities.

I came upon this as I was studying the energy centers and realized that energy always has two forms, the inner power and the manifestation of that power. Thus love and light being the aspects of intelligent energy.

I bring this to your attention so you may clearly see that everything is made of light and in that it contains love which is its inner being. Thus, when looking for love, you have only to look at light and it is there.

What is darkness? It is the infinite potential of love waiting to be struck in to brilliant light.

Know then that this is true also of your own darkness. Blessings to all.
Perhaps then that the key to silence is to focus upon the focus.
But wouldn't that be an infinite feedback loop?
Yes, but since it is only feeding back that it is going out you have an infinite loop of aware focus that is silent for it is focused upon only itself. The focus manifests as silence, because anything but the focus is sound.
It is essentially a perpetual motion machine which generates infinite energy. Silence within the self doesn't mean sound ceases to exist, it means you listen.
I see... So sound would be the (relatively) low vibration of light? So focusing on silence is focusing on love/infinite potential?
But if you are listening, aren't you focusing on light and not love? Or are by observing are you focusing on the love within the light?
The key is that you are listening to the listener which is silent.
I also feel that maybe time/space and space/time are in some way a microcosm of love/light and light/love but I haven't found the part yet that has revealed that wisdom to me.
Hello Dear Aion,

(08-01-2015, 06:15 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I also feel that maybe time/space and space/time are in some way a microcosm of love/light and light/love but I haven't found the part yet that has revealed that wisdom to me.

Well, in the line of Thoughts You propose, it would goes like this:

light/love = space/time (manifested, outer)
love/light = time/space (unmanifested, inner)

- at least from Our point-of-view. We, being within space/time, are drawing from / offered from time/space needed resources.

However, in case of space/time and time/space there’s both-ways exchange between them.

space/time <--> time/space

- the question is, if between love/light and light/love there’s also “both-ways” exchange, or only “from the Love, to the Light”? May Light influence Love? Or is it “only” Love that “influences” Light?
On the other hand Love is Light on the “different level/mode of Beingness” (unmanifested/manifested, where “manifested” is always (as I presume) within some “frames of Beingness” (like “material reality”).

Is it possible for manifestation to influence what is being manifested (unmanifested/Source)? Intuitively, I think it is possible, but I’m uncertain how.

All I have Best in me for You
In space/time, is time just an illusion as Dolores Cannon says? Does time really spiral?
(08-01-2015, 06:56 AM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dear Aion,

(08-01-2015, 06:15 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I also feel that maybe time/space and space/time are in some way a microcosm of love/light and light/love but I haven't found the part yet that has revealed that wisdom to me.

Well, in the line of Thoughts You propose, it would goes like this:

light/love = space/time (manifested, outer)
love/light  = time/space (unmanifested, inner)

- at least from Our point-of-view. We, being within space/time, are drawing from / offered from time/space needed resources.

However, in case of space/time and time/space there’s both-ways exchange between them.

space/time <--> time/space

- the question is, if between love/light and light/love there’s also “both-ways” exchange, or only “from the Love, to the Light”? May Light influence Love? Or is it “only” Love that “influences” Light?
On the other hand Love is Light on the “different level/mode of Beingness” (unmanifested/manifested, where “manifested” is always (as I presume) within some “frames of Beingness” (like “material reality”).

Is it possible for manifestation to influence what is being manifested (unmanifested/Source)? Intuitively, I think it is possible, but I’m uncertain how.

All I have Best in me for You

Perhaps more clearly defining what you mean by an exchange could help? Consider that there is no actual separation of these concepts, there is a spectrum. So rather than viewing love/light and light/love I think they can be viewed as reciprocal aspects of the same thing as would be reflected in the way that space and time are reciprocal aspects of motion.

Hence, love and light appear to be reciprocal elements of free will.
(08-01-2015, 12:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]In space/time, is time just an illusion as Dolores Cannon says? Does time really spiral?

Time is graven in the present moment, however Ra does say that our third density illusion does have past, present and future. They are illusory, but so is all distortion. I would say they are very persistent illusions.
(08-01-2015, 12:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]In space/time, is time just an illusion as Dolores Cannon says? Does time really spiral?

An illusion is just something whose essential reality is different from how we perceive it. Doesn't mean it isn't real, just distorted.

Having said that, the way most people view time is very much distorted from how it is. It is not moving. We are moving our focus steadily through still points of space/time as our understanding increases (unconsciously, and this is what gives the impression of time moving). Sort of like if you were perusing through an image reel.

And time does spiral in a way, hyperdimensionally, and this why your sequential experiences in time tend to cause an inevitable vector upwards toward more expansive higher consciousness experiences. The system is set up so that your consciousness naturally broadens over the course of "time".
I wonder if you could consider time a fundamental function of the 'upwards spiraling light'?
From the perspective of 4d, The linear progression of time would be a perfect interactive geometric visual sequence. A blueprint. I assume this would be one piece of the Fibonacci time spiral. I'd love to imagine the perspective of 5d and 6d+
(08-01-2015, 03:17 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]For a long time I have been striving to understand what the real nature of inner and outer is. This duality of esoteric and exoteric, incoming and outgoing has fascinated me. I feel that I have maybe made some progress though, after reading the following something clicked in my brain.

Quote:15.21 Questioner: Well, in yesterday’s material you stated “we offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes.” You also mentioned earlier that the first paradox, or the first distortion I meant, was the distortion of free will. Could you tell me if there’s a sequence? Is there a first, second, third, fourth distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

15.22 Questioner: You also said that you offered the Law of One, which is the balancing of love/light and light/love. Is there any difference between love/light and light/love?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this time/space. There is the same difference between love/light and light/love as there is between teach/learning and learn/teaching. Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.

I realize now that Love is our inner unmanifest being and Light is the outer manifestation of that unmanifest power within. I see that the possibility of manifestation is created with the Logos which is the microcosm of the One and the enacting of that manifestation occurs as Light.

I see now in that when we call to the light and love within ourselves we are manifesting the One Infinite Creator in its experience of itself. Hence, we begin to drive it as conscious Co-Creator. The manifestation is the body of light for the mind that dwells in infinite love.

What is unmanifest is our focus and what is manifest is what we perceive from the manner in which we use our focus. We do not see focus itself, we see the concentration of the focus, its subject. It is not looking that sees, it is the mind that sees what is looked at. The eyes do not see, they only look. It is not the body that sees, it is the mind. The spirit takes what is seen and takes it through every part of the mind to infinity but the mind will not see this unless the body is used to look so it may see.

Hence, focus must direct itself towards the light to see it and in that it sees itself, infinite love that is the focusing of infinity upon its own finities.

I came upon this as I was studying the energy centers and realized that energy always has two forms, the inner power and the manifestation of that power. Thus love and light being the aspects of intelligent energy.

I bring this to your attention so you may clearly see that everything is made of light and in that it contains love which is its inner being. Thus, when looking for love, you have only to look at light and it is there.

What is darkness? It is the infinite potential of love waiting to be struck in to brilliant light.

Know then that this is true also of your own darkness. Blessings to all.
Nicely put good sir, it had my memory clicking to. Really helped me great bring up. thank you
(08-01-2015, 04:09 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]The key is that you are listening to the listener which is silent.

Listening to the listener. The observer observing the unoberservable