Bring4th

Full Version: Polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=polarity
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=polarity&o=r

To begin, you all know me as VanAlioSaldo.  I left this place and I'm not really here to interact, more to watch now.  I've noticed a huge problem in the understandings of Polarity and Density, the Nature of Time, Space, and Reality.  How Metaphysics are discussed and distorted.  I've seen the Law of One be trashed in confusion and distorted into it's polar opposite here.  I've seen catalyst be poorly used, karma deposited as reason in deflection, and reflection misused to deflect.  I am guilty of all of these things.
Everything I say reflects upon myself, so at this time I'll say that I am a self-proclaimed hypocrite, I believe things that may not be true, and know things that are distorted.  My words are not law, my interpretation is not the one interpretation.  I am not an authority nor a leader by example, I simply love this material and desire to bring about a more pure light upon it.  I am not service to others oriented and I have given up Work in Consciousness for simply living out my life on this planet.

As such I have explored the Polarities, I have not given the Self Polarity very deep action (I have not performed much Self polarization by intentional choice) but I have examined it.  I will not say I understand the full subtle nature of Polarity, both Self and Other-Self.  I can say I understand the concept of Polarity, as I understand literally every session in the Law of One material without any of it going over my head.

Performing Work in Consciousness transformed me, and then my transition continued.  I am learning as anyone else so I wish to provide the honor, if not, a self-felt duty to expand on Polarity's subtle natures.  I implore you not to trust me.  I ask you to judge me.  Discern your own truth, but realize there are infinite forms of it in distorted form.

With that said, be wary of your judgments of me.  I ask you to do so only in that you will discover more of yourself in examining your judgments of me.  Beyond that, if you have not read the Ra Material, please do not offer an interpretation, but you are welcome to give opinions and thoughts to bounce around opportunities to learn/teach as I attempt to teach/learn.  I ask this as a hypocrite, mind you.

We are all here to move towards the One Infinite Creator.  Negative and Positive.  The Law of One does not blink at either.
-------
Quote:4.20 Questioner: My objective is primarily to discover more of the Law of One, and [it would] be very helpful to discover techniques of healing. I am aware of your problem with respect to free will. Can you make… You cannot make suggestions, so I will ask you if you can state the Law of One and the laws of healing to me?
Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a[n] honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.

Quote:5.2 Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.
Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

1. We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

2. The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

3. The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

4. The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind. [Personal Note: You, Others, Everybody, and All, an example is my reality is heavily composed of squares and circles in my home environment (sticking to just 2D shapes), almost everything, right now in my view typing this, is composed of either a square, a circle, or the combination of both into a silo/cylinder shape, as was my job environment]

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness. [PN: chemical/physical Manifestation = What you put in your body]

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished. [PN: This calls off of the Matrix of the Body Archetype, Balance, the body is constantly in Balance, the Mind is what creates or offers imbalances to the Body.  Those imbalances can then be healed as the mind comes closer to comprehending in deepness the Law of One, spoke of regarding the manner of information traveling down the trunk and roots of the mind connected to (and connecting) the Spirit allowing for the 'Full Entity' or Mind/Body/Spirit Complex to heal its self.]

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

To start this post, we must understand how to make sense of Polarity.  Excuse the heavy contextual editing if you can, this quote explains the number one concern we all must have about discussing Polarity.  It is a distortion of Unity, it is in essence not even a split, but a construct that allows for Oneness to distort and express its self in infinite forms across various potentially infinite ways.  Hot and Cold are polarity.  Positive and Negative are Polarity, but they are the same thing.  They are.  The distortions acquitted to each as being certain ways are further distortions against the concept of Polarity.

Positive Polarity IS Negative Polarity, AND Negative Polarity IS Positive Polarity.

How?

A positive entity performs Negative concepts to a Negative Entity;  In contrast or effect, a positive entity performs Positive concepts to a Negative Entity. (gives them the chance to polarize negatively or positively in their light, by mirroring your own negative behavior towards them.)
A negative entity performs Positive Concepts to a Positive Entity;  In contrast or effect, a negative entity performs Negative concepts to a Positive Entity. (gives them the chance to polarize positive or positively in our light, by giving us the chance to forgive and love.)

Negative Polarity is performed to move, personally, more efficiently towards the One Infinite Creator.
Positive Polarity is performed to move, personally, more efficiently towards the One Infinite Creator.

There is no self or other-self past a point, Only One.

Greetings are a positive thing, no matter what.  All things are in essence, Positive.  Negative is Positive to Negative.  There is no Wrong, except the Concept of Wrong its self.

Polarity is a tool.  A tool to quickly and efficiently teach and learn how "one is One".  1 + 1 = 2, but the 2 is still made up of One.  Just as 1144, 72, 456, 1111 and every number is made up of One.  The distortion does not change the reality, it changes our perceptions.  In truth there is One, and that One is All.

On this forum I have witnessed the Positive Polarity perform Negative Polarization and the Negative Polarity perform Positive Polarization.  You all are familiar with Yin-Yang.  Imagine if that wheel was infinite-faceted and a spiraling line that infinitely goes from it's source and arcs into infinity.  We are along the line traversing it's infinity back up to its source, OUR s'our'ce..  Moving up it as it goes downwards (though downwards is not the proper word) birthing itself over and over infinitely via various more distortions.

Reality is a Fractal, the simplest 'construct' is the Golden Spiral, and beneath that is it's source, a Point.  What that Point is, I do not fathom.  Along the Spiral we learn that there are four directions:
In
Out
Inside
Outside
Which simplified is Up and Down the Spiral, and Within and Without the Spiral.  How reality is created are mechanics I won't delve into in this thread as it's focused on Polarity, which is at it's most basic form one of those 4 things.
Which simplified to the most simplest forms, or as Ra states, oversimplified, to two states.  With and Without.

We are With ourselves, the One Infinite Creator as we traverse the Spiral we find ourselves born in to.  We follow this Spiral upwards because we are drawn to, we are evolutionary predisposed to do so, because that is the desire that drives all.  The Free Will or Desire of the One Infinite Creator to re-experience its self.

This Spiral goes in two directions.  But Reality is clearly defined by space that is created by various Spirals formulating a multi-dimensional space or 'manifestation.'  Holofractal theory explains this sufficiently.  There is a thread on this forum-site that points us to this theory.  Do a search for Holofractal.

As such reality is illusive, a manifestation and all of our observations of it won't sufficiently bring us to how this occurs.  Intuitive Insight is the way to discover, and is a faculty and tool given to us to aid us.  Because Reality is not as it seems, our reality is not the Nature of Reality, our Reality is Perception.

Our Perception molds our Reality, just as a filter shapes, our perception is a filter.  Do we filter good and perceive only bad, or do we perceive bad only because of that filter?  What happens when we mold that filter to filter out bad, allowing only Love in?  We might still be disappointed.  (I have seen many who were, I too found myself in that place.)

The beauty of Polarity is that in Polarity, there is the ability to make both One.  Indifference and Unconditional Love look exactly the same to an uninformed incarnated entity.  In this way, Unconditional Love and Indifference are the same, but only in appearance.  But they are without a doubt to many, the same.

That is perception.  That perception that we mold in our minds with our conscious ways of thinking and our habitual ways of thinking.  To change our habitual thoughts, and to consciously choose how we think, is to mold our filter and our perception.  The magical reality comes to fruition in the eyes of the beholder when their filter allows for such.  I experienced this as reality becoming psychedelic with energy, others have said similar things.

However, many attribute that capability to Polarization.  Polarization provides an energetic charge, both negative and positive polarization, if performed with the proper filter in place, can exponentially aid in the soul in polarization of their desired choice, otherwise the subtle nature of the 'true' Polarity of each end is needed to be discerned bit by bit as one goes on polarizing.

Furthermore, one cannot polarize exponentially if they are not intentionally trying to.  Exponential polarization comes from consistently performing such intentional acts needed to polarize.  Otherwise, we will polarize in a fashion similar to 2 steps forward, 1 step backwards, or sometimes, 2 steps backwards and 1 step forward.

Whenever you find yourself deliberating, you are in a position to offer Free Will Choices from yourself to Yourself/Others.  Those of Service to Others will find that this service is paradoxical if they hold the perception that all acts done are selfish.  If one comprehends that performing a service even without a sacrifice to the self is a service to another then they have in their mind fulfilled the needed criteria to create a charge of Service to Others polarization.  So long as they performed the service intentionally, and not because they had to in belief.  That is to say, if you are trying to polarize to polarize only, you are not consonant in your intent if you are service to self or others.
The desire to re-experience once's self is paramount, to want to learn and grow is good enough for either side, but the charge will be weaker.  If a Service to Others polarity is desired, that is not selfish in the sense of polarizing in the path of Self Polarity, it is simply a desire.  To perform adequately a Service to An-Other, it is well to extend genuine love to them.  To perform adequately a Service to Self, it is well to extend genuine love to yourself over An-Other.

To properly polarize in service either way is not mine to say however, for there are infinite ways across the unique spectrum's of EACH AND EVERY SINGULAR ENTITY to Polarize.  While there is a true clear Polarity and what constitutes each polarity, everyone is unique, and harbors a unique way of polarizing that is discerned by that incarnational entity's lessons to be learned and the choices they have decided upon for that incarnation.

Simply put, if you do not know yourself, it is probably not a good idea to attempt heavy polarization, but instead better to dabble and discern, or choose which way you shall be.

An example is myself. I have already dabbled a bit in each polarity in this life.  I've done horrible terrible selfish things and beautiful loving selfless things.  I have tried to reconcile by performing to All in Polarity (Service to All), and have dropped it all.  Yet despite my no longer attributing myself to the Service to Others Polarity, I still find myself drawn to it.  I still perform acts of utilizing oncoming catalyst to polarize, and sometimes I don't.  That is not selfish, it is Human, and in forgiveness of my self I am still offering a service to others by attempting to maintain myself for myself and others.  Because I understand this Philosophy apparently on a different level (or maybe my brain is just wired differently, I am an INFJ type) and desire to bring that higher understanding to others I am here, even though I left, typing this post.

I do not subscribe to being Service to Others regardless, it is simply my Bias, but it is not my choice.  It is a desire, but not my choice.

My choice is my power and to polarize means utilizing that choice and my power that comes with that choice to intentionally perform in specific or certain ways to create a type of result that charges and energizes me and extends help to others.

I am not bragging, and I may very well be a VERY BAD EXAMPLE for MANY OF YOU, simply because we are different and thus different things must occur to properly bring us each individually to polarization.

The best model put out to aid in polarization is the Law of Attraction: Desire, Intention, Focus, Intensity.

This Law of Attraction is essentially explained in Law of One Mechanics in Carla's Book: Living the Law of One, in the Lighthouse Level Chapter.  However, to properly polarize requires we also heal ourselves to properly perform our choices.  Further explained in detail in Carla's book through each Chakra, if you discern or apply a unique similar lesson from her book to yourself, and maintain consistent effort, you will probably experience something.

Ra says those who perform such will experience Bliss or Joy, I can personally vouch for this, however they also say this stage can be Transitional and may not last if the desires are not truly in-depth or essentially shallow/superficial.  This too is true.  Those who experience reality changing before their eyes are not having an 'initiatory effect', a 'grand awakening' or any of that.  They are polarized and experiencing the feeling of being charged.  The brain will respond by releasing the necessary chemicals to incite that manifested physical state, and it will do so naturally (so you won't feel a crash like some do from drugs) but in its ending you may feel an emptiness where the charge once was.  That is normal to and not to be concerned, it is not a feeling there to incite or push you to continually try to polarize against your new desires which may not ultimately want you to continue being as you were.

As you polarize you will change, your personality will evolve, it would do so with or without that polarization, but with polarization the changes come a bit more rapidly.  This is why you're warned not to heavily polarize if you are not certain your choice will retain its self as you evolve.  While some call this action Kundalini (and I agree), the resulting danger is the 'shattering' of the personality.
This is not going to make you schizophrenic (unless you're supposed to experience such), nor will it ruin you.  People are shattered every day without polarity.  Their being wrecked by this planet, sometimes not by their choice but an-others, and sometimes by nothing other than catalyst that they can handle.

Being shattered is what happened to me, I experienced it as a form of extreme anxiety, paranoia, fear, and massive, MASSIVE, hatred for the One Infinite Creator.  With healing, the shatter is energetic, not physical, even 16807 pieces can once more come together (funny story, my last mental inventory from my shattered personality had me experience each piece of my self as a 'shard' and the total count was 16807 pieces...thank God for meditation and being able to experience them all separately as a consciousness and not AS THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Since then I'm back to myself and my Shadow self, who is now darker than ever, and in reflection, brighter than ever!)

It's worth stating at this time that Polarity is subjective with only one instance of objective polarity existing, however, that objective perception is not helpful in this place at this time.  As it is not fully understood, and it is not only not known, but it cannot be fully known.  This Density is not the place where we will discover the full nature of Polarity, so here at this time we must attempt to discern it without distorting it into it's opposites thereby nullifying all efforts made due to extreme confusion.  We simply are here to explore and choose, over and over, until we have come to a desirable state.  Once the experience has been fully assimilated, evolution begins and we must rediscover what our desires and choices are.

We are evolving beings, even while incarnated.
-------
...I've typed a lot and I'm getting pretty hungry.  I'm also more than sure I have offered my own array of heavy distortions which I will offer others who 'detect' them to point them out.

I owe an apology to a few, and one in particular who I've gotten into a fight particularly recently.  And while I won't admit I was wrong, I will admit I behaved very poorly in anger.  I will admit, I do not behave well with anger.  As such I welcome you all to push that button on me in a PM if you have a personal issue with my posts.

Otherwise, let's try to keep posts in this post consonant with trying to discuss polarity on a personal basis.

If you have any remarks, questions, concerns, thoughts, or opinions on polarity and it's mechanics, I have offered the quickest way to touch up on Polarity before posting, at the very top of this post in the form of two links separated by Session and Relevance in the Search Function of Lawofone.info

Please point out all things I have said that you recognize go against what Ra has described in a session, and if you can please provide that session's link.
Please also try not to provide non-Ra Channeled information if you are aware that it clashes with the Ra Material.  I am attempting to create a thread to make sense of Polarity in the purest sense of what it is, and not entirely how it is as how it is varies from person to person through their subjective perceptions.

If I find the time, I'll try to make this post less of a wall and more of a list.

I'll try to be nice too!
I do not know why Ra introduced the concept of polarity without adequately teaching us in depth understanding these basic principles of unity you have outlined.

Ironically, their heart message was of this, that all is one, all is its antithesis; all for the purpose of returning to the creator.

We have been conditioned to fear sts polarity and its manifestations in ourselves in the absence of understanding and knowledge. We have plenty of love. But we must breath all of this in to every one of our cells. That is, our connection to real, universal understanding, knowledge and love in each cell.

Heal the neuclei.

We forget that both the polarities seek these three tools in unison.

We also confuse sickness or sick thoughts with ”negativity”. These are all evolution / elevation mechanisms.
By and large, I think one issue is that some people still conflate "positive" with "good" and "negative" with "evil." To a certain extent, Ra may have -inadvertantly- encouraged this with his heavy emphasis on positivity and his desire to see Earth polarize that way. While I don't think this was his intent, it makes it easier for people who tend towards absolutist thinking to start seeing the situation in terms of Us vs Them. And that's totally contrary to the Law of One.

It especially bugs me when I see people start self-righteously declaring certain arguments -or certain people- to be "negative" as a way of dismissing them. The irony, of course, is that such exclusionary thought is itself somewhat controlling and negative in basis. But if someone is being tribal about the polarities, that's the last thing they want to ponder - the negativity in themselves. I think it's also easy, in general, to overlook how quickly morality can turn into oppressive control systems, no matter how well-intentioned someone is.

But, I try to remind myself that such people are in their own way, experimenting with the polarities. Just not necessarily in a conscious fashion. We're all reflections of the Creator, all with a measure of "light" and "dark" within us to discover, and I believe that process of self-discovery is a major component of progress towards 5D wisdom and 6D+ (re)unification.
(08-03-2015, 01:25 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know why Ra introduced the concept of polarity without adequately teaching us in depth understanding these basic principles of unity you have outlined.

My own guess is something like this: First, there are in general far more sources teaching negative information than positive. Positive messaging tends to almost immediately get distorted in negative ways, so I think Ra was trying to "set the record straight," more or less. Just look at how quickly the teachings of Jesus got distorted into something he never would have recognized! Also, the number of people on the planet for whom information about Unity would be useful is vastly less than the number of people who still haven't learned to polarize at all.

Arguably a heavy focus on Unity would have largely only served Ra's Wanderers as well as the other 5D and 6D Wanderers on the planet, since the majority of the population is still 3D.

Plus, there's the matter of the individual vs the planet. Ra was very open about wanting to see Earth as a whole polarize positively, so he may have been putting the Big Picture ahead of the little one, in this case. Too much talk of Unity might confuse things and lead 3D and 4D Earthlings to attempt de-polarization too soon, basically, and simply end up retarding their own spiritual development. It would be easy to mistake Unity for Apathy and end up in that "gulf of indifference" that separates the harvestable from those who aren't.

Either way, it seems that Earthlings are a rather ornery and hard-to-predict bunch, so it's probably supremely difficult trying to find messages for us that are even halfway effective at getting the information out, ha-ha. Smile
I figured this is a good quote to bring up in this thread.

Quote:93.3 Questioner: Thank you. The foundation of our present illusion we have stated previously to be the concept of polarity. I would ask that since we have defined the two polarities as service to others and service to self, is there a more complete or eloquent or enlightening definition or any more information that we don’t have at this time on the two ends of the poles that would give us a better insight into the nature of polarity itself?

Ra: I am Ra. It is unlikely that there is a more pithy or eloquent description of the polarities of third density than service to others and service to self due to the nature of the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.

One might consider the polarities with the literal nature enjoyed by the physical polarity of the magnet. The negative and positive, with their electrical characteristics, may be seen to be just as in the physical sense. It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet.

Another method of viewing polarities might involve the concept of radiation/absorption. That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent.
I've been studying magnetism along with a lot of other concepts in El Ser Uno channelings. It sheds a lot more light on those universal principles.

Honestly I haven't given a good read through the Law of One Book 1-3. And every time I read them it is a new understanding, or a new tunnel, a new level of myself is reading the same words.

Book 4 of the Ra material is significant in its esoteric information on the tarot or arcana of thoth. However this material was channeled with significant distortion in the group, as Don was suffering mental and spiritual ionization of thought energy shortly before he ended his incarnation to continue elsewhere.

I'll look up more about planetary and spiritual magnetism. But think of the polarity of the earth as a brain with a right and left side. The planet is now reacting to sick human emotions in the form of tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.

Our literal crystal thoughts are placed in magnetism, shining and reflecting the colors, feelings, geometry, understanding and knowledge and love . They are real thoughts all the time existing everywhere splashing into adjacent planes like effervescent bubbles. Antimatter reality is the nature of the mind. So in a way our antimatter minds are channeled to lower dimensions (3rd incarnation) to continue digesting the energies of the planet and the universe. Our polarity is simply our beautiful expression of creator that is omnipotent and latent in all beings,

tldr; Polarity is spiritual magnetism, both forces are imperative to the function and evolution of the other.
It is interesting to note that at one point Ra states that they have their own style of polarity somewhat different from us.  Though it could be that there are subtle measures of polarity or...Microcosmic polarities and macrocosmic polarities inside a single Density (The body has various portions that are differently polarized as an example) as well as an entire overlying Polarity across a full Octave.  That's all just speculation, I honestly don't know and there isn't too much that points towards another 'set' of polarities that we utilize in this Density or the various infinite sub-densities of our density.  There are hints that polarity varies across Densities, but I'm a bit unsure on if the plain concept of Self/Other-Self is the 'core' of polarity, and the way's of each Density are the subtle manners of Polarizing.

...-cough- Hey thank you, I just figured out something to try and read in to! Smile

Ra Wrote:However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.

I find this portion equally relevant, for me personally.  To understand the subtlety of Polarity through 'slightly variant terms' may be helpful (even though I've just taken the quote out of context.)  It might be helpful to some to consider in this case a Sun versus a Black Hole (even though a black hole does more than absorb) as synonymous possibly to each polarity in a physical sense.  Both do somewhat the same thing, can support an orbiting system, Ra's referenced Black Hole's as a Unification of a sort, and has called the Sun the Logos of our System.  Black Hole's can spur and create an entire new Galaxy however, if not they support each Galaxy apparently.  While Sun's seem to support smaller systems so this is a bad analogy...

Hmm...  Glad I figured that out...

The various phenomena of Polarity is apparent across space and if I could think of some way to emphasis it, time as well.  Past/Future, Present/Unpresent perhaps.  Forward/Backward, Still/Moving.

Polarity is fascinating to me, I just wish I could make or have a more in-depth understanding of the full universal means of how Polarity interacts with itself.

I imagine, but DO NOT KNOW, and this might be dangerous muddying speculation, but perhaps Polarity has within itself another set of Polarity.  Just as inside Yin-Yang exists the dot's of Yang in Yin and Yin in Yang.  Polarity might have in it subtle measures of itself sub-polarities furthermore.

But Ra did maintain a simplified means of explanation, similar to how they don't really delve into the infinite sub-densities of third density, it might not be a good idea to look into the sub-polarities of each polarity, if they exist.
(08-03-2015, 03:42 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It is interesting to note that at one point Ra states that they have their own style of polarity somewhat different from us.  Though it could be that there are subtle measures of polarity or...Microcosmic polarities and macrocosmic polarities inside a single Density (The body has various portions that are differently polarized as an example) as well as an entire overlying Polarity across a full Octave.

I also tend to view polarity as being analogous to the polarization of light as it passes through certain materials, except in this case rather than light, it's the primary energy of Intelligent Infinity that's being polarized.  Light passing through a special kind of filter gets "twisted" in one direction or another, and energy passing through and\or reflecting off an entity is similarly twisted\distorted based on the properties of that entity. This energy distortion then becomes the basis for many of their actions, as well as influencing which other entities they associate with and attempt to share energies with.

I'd also suggest that Ra's various comments on Sexual Energy Transfer could be relevant to all this, especially since from 4D onwards "sex" is at least as much about energy transfer as any sort of bodily transference and depends heavily on polarizations of various sorts.  Doing an in-browser search for "polar" on that page will highlight the most relevant sections.  A couple quotes seem relevant, although I'm not going to pretend to understand all the metaphysics:

Quote:31.2 Questioner: OK. What I’m going to do is use the information that we did at the end of the previous book that you suggested would be more appropriate for more advanced material. We will put it in the book at this point, as we are talking about bisexual reproduction, and I would like to expand on this material a little bit to get some definitions and better understandings. You speak in this material of sexual energy transfer. Could you define that energy transfer and expand upon its meaning, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Energy transfer implies the release of potential energies across, shall we say, a potentiated space. The sexual energy transfers occur due to the polarizations of two mind/body/spirit complexes, each of which have some potential difference one to the other. The nature of the transfer of energy or of the blockage of this energy is then a function of the interaction of these two potentials. In the cases where transfer takes place, you may liken this to a circuit being closed. You may also see this activity, as all experiential activities, as the Creator experiencing Itself.

This next one seems to suggest that a tendency towards male and\or female energies (or Yin/Yang) is itself a form of polarization:

Quote:31.7 Questioner: Thank you. In the material earlier you mentioned “magnetic attraction.” Could you define and expand upon that term?
Ra: I am Ra. We used the term to indicate that in your bisexual natures there is that which is of polarity. This polarity may be seen to be variable according to the, shall we say, male/female polarization of each entity, be each entity biologically male or female. Thus you may see the magnetism when two entities with the appropriate balance, male/female versus female/male polarity, meeting and thus feeling the attraction which polarized forces will exert, one upon the other.

This is the strength of the bisexual mechanism. It does not take an act of will to decide to feel attraction for one who is oppositely polarized sexually. It will occur in an inevitable sense giving the free flow of energy a proper, shall we say, avenue. This avenue may be blocked by some distortion towards a belief/condition which states to the entity that this attraction is not desired. However, the basic mechanism functions as simply as would, shall we say, the magnet and the iron.

and

Quote:41.5 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth-density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

So as I'm reading the materials, sexual activity creates a bridge, or circuit, between two entities with different levels of polarity and\or energy development.  As an entity progresses from Green-Ray (unconditional love-of-others) through Blue-Ray (love-of-self) and upwards into White-Ray (Unification/Love-of-All) the sexual process becomes more and more about fusion - the ironing out, so to speak, of differences in vibrations between those participating in the sex act.  Polarization becomes an invitation to fuse, more or less, and for entities to explore each other and come closer to the Unifying Oneness of 7D+ experiences.

As an aside, I think this actually explains the general human-level phenomenon of "opposites attract" or of positive people being attracted to negative people, and vice versa. Each sees a lack of their own polarization\energies in the other, and thus has the desire to share themselves and their energies with one who they believe to be lacking in these energies. Using the stereotypical example, a "good girl" wants to try to tame the "bad boy" while the bad boy enjoys corrupting the good girl. Both ultimately influence the other, and the result is both are pulled towards an averaged polarity in-between.

But either way, it just points to how the natural tendency of polarization -however it's being expressed- as merely being a way to regain understanding of unity.
(08-03-2015, 03:42 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It is interesting to note that at one point Ra states that they have their own style of polarity somewhat different from us.  Though it could be that there are subtle measures of polarity or...Microcosmic polarities and macrocosmic polarities inside a single Density (The body has various portions that are differently polarized as an example) as well as an entire overlying Polarity across a full Octave.  That's all just speculation, I honestly don't know and there isn't too much that points towards another 'set' of polarities that we utilize in this Density or the various infinite sub-densities of our density.  There are hints that polarity varies across Densities, but I'm a bit unsure on if the plain concept of Self/Other-Self is the 'core' of polarity, and the way's of each Density are the subtle manners of Polarizing.

...-cough- Hey thank you, I just figured out something to try and read in to! :)

Ra Wrote:However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.

I find this portion equally relevant, for me personally.  To understand the subtlety of Polarity through 'slightly variant terms' may be helpful (even though I've just taken the quote out of context.)  It might be helpful to some to consider in this case a Sun versus a Black Hole (even though a black hole does more than absorb) as synonymous possibly to each polarity in a physical sense.  Both do somewhat the same thing, can support an orbiting system, Ra's referenced Black Hole's as a Unification of a sort, and has called the Sun the Logos of our System.  Black Hole's can spur and create an entire new Galaxy however, if not they support each Galaxy apparently.  While Sun's seem to support smaller systems so this is a bad analogy...

The various phenomena of Polarity is apparent across space and if I could think of some way to emphasis it, time as well.  Past/Future, Present/Unpresent perhaps.  Forward/Backward, Still/Moving.

Polarity is fascinating to me, I just wish I could make or have a more in-depth understanding of the full universal means of how Polarity interacts with itself.

I imagine, but DO NOT KNOW, and this might be dangerous muddying speculation, but perhaps Polarity has within itself another set of Polarity.  Just as inside Yin-Yang exists the dot's of Yang in Yin and Yin in Yang.  Polarity might have in it subtle measures of itself sub-polarities furthermore.

But Ra did maintain a simplified means of explanation, similar to how they don't really delve into the infinite sub-densities of third density, it might not be a good idea to look into the sub-polarities of each polarity, if they exist.

Interesting thoughts. Ra often equates polarity with 'the paths', I was wondering what you thought of this particular bit?

Quote:19.16 Questioner: Then, through free will, some time in the third-density experience, the path splits and an entity consciously— probably does not consciously choose. Does an entity consciously choose this path at the initial splitting point?

Ra: I am Ra. We speak in generalities which is dangerous for always inaccurate. However, we realize you look for the overview; so we will eliminate anomalies and speak of majorities.

The majority of third-density beings is far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious.

Typically I believe, like you, that polarity is a willed result, something that comes with intention but this quote mixes it up a bit for me because it suggests that most begin polarizing long before they realize it.
Also, having Yin containing both Yin/Yang and Yang/Yin and Yang containing both Yang/Yin and Yin/Yang is a considerate thought as you might consider that the way in which one works with the other is through awareness of difference, but that is done through awareness of similarity.
(08-03-2015, 04:56 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Typically I believe, like you, that polarity is a willed result, something that comes with intention but this quote mixes it up a bit for me because it suggests that most begin polarizing long before they realize it.

Remember, polarity is on a spectrum. It's not an on\off switch, although Ra suggests at points that as one progresses, it actually becomes easier to switch polarities. Presumably because at that point, conscious choice has entered the mix. Otherwise, it's a matter of percentages, not absolutes.

It might actually be easier to examine the negative path here, because it requires the more extreme behaviors. An entity has to be polarized at a percentage in the high 90s to be harvestable as a negative. Which means, more or less, that virtually every act they do is a willful\deliberate attempt to harm\control others for their own benefit, with little or no regard for ANY other entities besides possibly their family unit. And even then, that family would almost certainly be seen as self-extensions in a very possessive sort of way.

(Doesn't it seem like abusive spouses are often the most protective when outside their own home?)

But someone doesn't get to such a point by accident, and their life would almost necessarily be filled with much trauma and hardship. The abusive are almost always the product of abusive backgrounds. They get pushed towards negativity by their life and karma, as negative actions result in negative re-actions that then fuel their negativity further. But at some point, among the most advanced, they start recognizing this feedback loop and utilizing it deliberately, rather than merely being carried like a leaf on the winds of rage. That would be the point that it starts becoming a conscious or proactive matter, rather than automatic or reactive.

And, of course, the same would be true at the other end - the positively polarized come to recognize how positivity can breed more positivity. The key distinction, I think, is specifically in coming to 1) recognize, then 2) understand, then 3) deliberately utilize the feedback loop. That's "taking control" of one's karma and personal development and that, I believe, is basically the "choice" that distinguishes the harvestably polarized from the rest of the population.

Entities who don't perceive that choice are those who know not and (therefore) care not, and so get stuck in the "gulf of indifference" Ra describes as being between those harvestable and those not.
(08-03-2015, 04:56 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Typically I believe, like you, that polarity is a willed result, something that comes with intention but this quote mixes it up a bit for me because it suggests that most begin polarizing long before they realize it.

Well there is intent even without intent to polarize, it is ever happening in our everyday choices.

To quote the OP :

(08-03-2015, 03:42 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore, one cannot polarize exponentially if they are not intentionally trying to.  Exponential polarization comes from consistently performing such intentional acts needed to polarize.  Otherwise, we will polarize in a fashion similar to 2 steps forward, 1 step backwards, or sometimes, 2 steps backwards and 1 step forward.

Maybe one cannot polarize exponentially, but still constant 2 steps forward and 1 step backward ultimately does set one on a path. 

Also without actually understanding the notions of polarity, one can seek it in his intent as how one wants to be for himself in regard to other-selves. Without being consciously aware of what's at play.

This is not a density of understanding, so to me it makes a lot of sense that most begin to polarize without realizing it. When I joined this forum and had never thought about polarity, my ways of life already had an inclination toward STO. Now I can consciously revert this inclination or further it.

Well perhaps you seek greater ways in polarity than what most will attain in any human life even when harvestable. Bringing it to a level which is not necessary here to begin with, outside of the kind of work you want to do.
(08-03-2015, 04:56 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2015, 03:42 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It is interesting to note that at one point Ra states that they have their own style of polarity somewhat different from us.  Though it could be that there are subtle measures of polarity or...Microcosmic polarities and macrocosmic polarities inside a single Density (The body has various portions that are differently polarized as an example) as well as an entire overlying Polarity across a full Octave.  That's all just speculation, I honestly don't know and there isn't too much that points towards another 'set' of polarities that we utilize in this Density or the various infinite sub-densities of our density.  There are hints that polarity varies across Densities, but I'm a bit unsure on if the plain concept of Self/Other-Self is the 'core' of polarity, and the way's of each Density are the subtle manners of Polarizing.

...-cough- Hey thank you, I just figured out something to try and read in to! Smile

Interesting thoughts. Ra often equates polarity with 'the paths', I was wondering what you thought of this particular bit?

Quote:19.16 Questioner: Then, through free will, some time in the third-density experience, the path splits and an entity consciously— probably does not consciously choose. Does an entity consciously choose this path at the initial splitting point?

Ra: I am Ra. We speak in generalities which is dangerous for always inaccurate. However, we realize you look for the overview; so we will eliminate anomalies and speak of majorities.

The majority of third-density beings is far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious.

Typically I believe, like you, that polarity is a willed result, something that comes with intention but this quote mixes it up a bit for me because it suggests that most begin polarizing long before they realize it.
Just be careful with mis-applying the subject matter of polarity, because polarity exists in 'general' it is easy to talk about polarity, but not be speaking of the Paths, a shorthand way of saying Service to Others Polarity and Service to Self Polarity.  Just as we have male/female polarity, hot/cold polarity, strong/weak polarity, it is best to speak of polarity in general in order to best comprehend the subtle natures of Polarity.  As far as understanding polarity goes, it's omnipresent for us I'd seem.
Nine Inch Nails has a song called The Wretched, and it repeats a lyric that says, "You can try to stop it but it keeps on coming."
That is essentially the effect Polarity creates in my distorted opinion, polarity on the soul's level is desired, and in incarnation you will receive catalyst to polarize whether or not you want it at that moment, that is part of the struggle of 3D life, is trying to make sense of the perceived 'madness' of life occurrences.

When we speak of Polarity, it's a good idea to try and discern if the very-very current present-subject matter (that sentence) is regarding 'general' polarity, or Spiritual Polarity.  Both are essentially synonymous and it's really easy to jumble the concepts up.  And while the concepts might apply across subjects, it'd seem Spiritual Polarity is, as Ra mentions, subject to further distortion by morality and ethics of a philosophical nature, Earth-wise.  As such speaking of the subtle differences of hot and cold is easier to discern without too much additional distortion than Positive and Negative, it's why Ra says we could prefer to think of it as a Charge or pull/push radiation/absorption factor than Light/Dark, for in our minds darkness can be overbearing and light can be too intense.

The light engulfs the darkness.
The darkness illuminates the light.

That too is a farce, darkness is scientifically known as the absence of light.  It'd be better to say...
The positive engulfs the negative.
The negative illuminates the positive.

To the darkness, light is cruel in it's judgment of it.  It's personally why I dislike being in public.

(08-03-2015, 05:02 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Also, having Yin containing both Yin/Yang and Yang/Yin and Yang containing both Yang/Yin and Yin/Yang is a considerate thought as you might consider that the way in which one works with the other is through awareness of difference, but that is done through awareness of similarity.

Would you believe me if I say I stumbled upon this concept back in my first book while designing it's cover in photoshop?  Overlaying Yin-Yang over itself at a 90degree rotation creates a very powerful looking symbol, the subtle natures of Yin-Yang within the Yin and the Yang.  While I do not know if this is an over-generalization or if it is too...Structured to accompany the uniqueness of each being, it seems like a good general idea.

(08-03-2015, 07:00 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

Remember, polarity is on a spectrum.  It's not an on\off switch, although Ra suggests at points that as one progresses, it actually becomes easier to switch polarities.  Presumably because at that point, conscious choice has entered the mix.  Otherwise, it's a matter of percentages, not absolutes.  [Actually, Ra states that it's this way for a specific reason having to do with Choice, but also at higher densities it's possible via simply re-configuring one's self.  That kind of work is not nearly as easy in 3D, not entirely sure about 4D or 5D off the top of my head, but in 3D that configuration has to be done through Discipline of the Personality.  At higher densities, you are correct, it's a choice followed by re-adjusting one's being.]

It might actually be easier to examine the negative path here, because it requires the more extreme behaviors.  An entity has to be polarized at a percentage in the high 90s to be harvestable as a negative.  Which means, more or less, that virtually every act they do is a willful\deliberate attempt to harm\control others for their own benefit, with little or no regard for ANY other entities besides possibly their family unit.  And even then, that family would almost certainly be seen as self-extensions in a very possessive sort of way.

(Doesn't it seem like abusive spouses are often the most protective when outside their own home?) [It depends, some are deliberately forcefully controlling, others are subtle and manipulative in less obvious ways.  The Showtime series Dexter covers the Negative Path a lot on accident, and even directly insults Positive Polarity thinking in the second season, it's a great show Smile ]

But someone doesn't get to such a point by accident, and their life would almost necessarily be filled with much trauma and hardship.  The abusive are almost always the product of abusive backgrounds.  They get pushed towards negativity by their life and karma [pre-incarnational design?], as negative actions result in negative re-actions that then fuel their negativity further.  But at some point, among the most advanced, they start recognizing this feedback loop and utilizing it deliberately, rather than merely being carried like a leaf on the winds of rage.  That would be the point that it starts becoming a conscious or proactive matter, rather than automatic or reactive. [You just gave me some insight on my own anger, this knowledge is helpful if not dangerous for me.  Ra remarks that Anger however is not purely negative, in a positive aspect, it is a powerhouse that fuels the entity to consistently perform.  This is how I try to use and channel my anger.  It is the greatest resource, the deepest emotional well I have and have cultivated.  It overflows though, and it is not something one can willfully control, anger needs to be tamed with patience and love and gentleness, even in the face of anger.  In my personal experience anyways.]

And, of course, the same would be true at the other end - the positively polarized come to recognize how positivity can breed more positivity.  The key distinction, I think, is specifically in coming to 1) recognize, then 2) understand, then 3) deliberately utilize the feedback loop.  That's "taking control" of one's karma and personal development and that, I believe, is basically the "choice" that distinguishes the harvestably polarized from the rest of the population.  

Entities who don't perceive that choice are those who know not and (therefore) care not, and so get stuck in the "gulf of indifference" Ra describes as being between those harvestable and those not.

To differentiate subjects I added in my remarks where they were responding, I also strikedout harm in harm\control.  The negative path at extremely high levels does not differentiate harm and control, they are the same thing.  Fear and Pain are powerful motivators, and the harm they cause (physically and psychologically) is the action of attempting to control.  In essence, Control is sufficient if you don't desire to feed more energy to that side.

As for the Bold...  I wouldn't say one takes control of Karma, karma is a construct, the wheel of inertia as Ra says.  The key to ending the inertia is forgiveness.  How this pertains to the negative path, I am not entirely sure, it'd seem that the Negative Path receives Karma in a much different/similar manner, in that they must forgive themselves much more profusely the higher up they go in regards to any self-perceived issues of self and others (forgiving the self for the harm they've caused to others even though they desired to do so, if they felt bad, it is still something they must take care of).  While Service to Others appears to be...Forgiveness in the exact same manner, with a different type of 'focus' involved, please ask me to respond in more depth on this if you don't understand.

But it is a type of taking control of personal development, also called Responsibility in some's views.  I wouldn't say the lack of knowledge of that choice will cause one to enter the pit of indifference, otherwise anyone without knowledge of the Right/Left hand paths wouldn't be able to properly polarize.  It seems closer that those who enter the pit of indifference is a misnomer, the pit of indifference isn't a bad place, it's just a label.

Instead it's that those who do not care are indifferent, and there are many, many, many, MANY people who are indifferent.  I temporarily lost my cool for several months just trying to process why indifference is so prominent.  It comes down to choice, and it's not a wrong choice.  This is a difficult planet that gives very difficult (and at times perceived as convoluted) catalyst that isn't always learned as originally intended by the incarnated soul.  The result is sometimes confusion and imbalance.  Sometimes this could very well be planned; misunderstood-learned lessons early on allowing for pre-subject matter material to be utilized later on in the incarnation when older and more learned...or simply allowed to process unconsciously for years before one day clicking as to why that had to happen, or the lesson that was available in that perceived failed-learned lesson.

Catalyst is the Energizer that allows for Polarization to occur, it doesn't ALL need to be succeeded.  We will fail.  We must fail!  It's, to my understanding, a part of why we're here and Human.  To fail (in order) to understand that there is no such thing as failure, only our perception of it.

In another, a failure is a lesson very well learned.  It is not a failure at all.  In others, a failure is life shattering.

It's all unique and that uniqueness might be what Ra has asked us to consider when looking at the Polarity of an-other in the Service to Others Path.
(08-03-2015, 07:08 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]To the darkness, light is cruel in it's judgment of it.  It's personally why I dislike being in public.

Wanted to comment on this line. Rather than Light being what judges Darkness, it came to me as part of my own work on myself that Darkness judges itself in Light.

Main reason why Love has so much power to hurt, despite good hearted intents.
(08-03-2015, 07:43 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than Light being what judges Darkness, it came to me as part of my own work on myself that Darkness judges itself in Light.

Can it go both ways? Can you also expand on this concept as it sounds like one of the subtle ways polarity inter-works with its-polarized-self's?
(08-03-2015, 08:01 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2015, 07:43 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than Light being what judges Darkness, it came to me as part of my own work on myself that Darkness judges itself in Light.

Can it go both ways?  Can you also expand on this concept as it sounds like one of the subtle ways polarity inter-works with its-polarized-self's?

Well the both ways perspective can be insightful into this matter as they are closely linked.

One way being Darkness judging itself as by comparing itself to what is unlike itself. By seeing what is not "twisted", it juges itself for being twisted as it is.

The other way of Light judging Darkness from how I see things is that Darkness creates reaction within Light or rather transmute part of the Light that had potential for it into Darkness, which can be perceived as judgments. But it is not necessarily judgment, it can be viewed instead as a misunderstanding of the Darkness on which Light is shed upon, as such the Light loses in it's polarity which creates repulsion toward the Darkness. 

These misunderstandings can only be cleared by Darkness letting itself be disolved into Light, accepting itself fully and wishing itself be understood without resistance and by Light being willing to face what Darkness will be "shed light" upon either in the Darkness or the imperfect Light.

I had these thoughts when opening myself to being Loved to which I had and still have quite a lot of resistance to. If I for example open myself to Ra in letting myself be loved, it hurts quite a lot and I can't handle the Light for a long time, despite it being only filled with good intentions. There was also deep rooted fear of facing reactions to my own Darkness from within Light at the idea of me joining a STO social/memory/complex for example.

I haven't thought much about the other way around, but I'd say Light might be scared of Darkness because it rejects what it has/had the potential to become. It does not wish to see itself in such polarity of LIGHT. (LIGHT being Light/Darkness)

Ultimately, I do believe this happens in term of polarity because each polarity does reject the other. This might not be wished for but it is the natural occurence of both meeting each others. As such Light can wish to heal and understand Darkness and yet only suceed in hurting it and repulsing it. Darkness can wish to be understood and shed Light upon and yet shed dark light on the potential darkness within the Light. Then in harmonizing Darkness and Light, what is reached is awareness of LIGHT which has the equal potential for both.

Anyway.. these are my own thoughts based upon my own experiences and insights.
(08-03-2015, 08:47 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2015, 08:01 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2015, 07:43 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than Light being what judges Darkness, it came to me as part of my own work on myself that Darkness judges itself in Light.

Can it go both ways?  Can you also expand on this concept as it sounds like one of the subtle ways polarity inter-works with its-polarized-self's?

I had these thoughts when opening myself to being Loved to which I had and still have quite a lot of resistance to. If I for example open myself to Ra in letting myself be loved, it hurts quite a lot and I can't handle the Light for a long time, despite it being only filled with good intentions. There was also deep rooted fear of facing reactions to my own Darkness from within Light at the idea of me joining a STO social/memory/complex for example.

Ultimately, I do believe this happens in term of polarity because each polarity does reject the other. This might not be wished for but it is the natural occurence of both meeting each others. As such Light can wish to heal and understand Darkness and yet only suceed in hurting it and repulsing it. Darkness can wish to be understood and shed Light upon and yet shed dark light on the potential darkness within the Light. Then in harmonizing Darkness and Light, what is reached is awareness of LIGHT which has the equal potential for both.

Anyway.. these are my own thoughts based upon my own experiences and insights.

I find it interesting that Light hurts you.  What kind of pain would you call it?  It might give you an idea of what the cause of the pain is.

You used the word Reject, and then quickly two sentences later used the word Repulse, so in essence I think we have an oddity here.  Same Polarities Attract, and Differing polarities Repulse by this example, and yet we know in physical phenomena that sames repulse and opposites attract.

I think we've stumbled into an area of subtlety, in that we're now operating inside of a macro-polarity where the rules don't properly (fractally) reproduce in phenomena.

So to try and make sense of this personally, it's essentially a Polarity Energy Transfer?  Utilizing the principle of Light and Dark Radiation (you refer it as 'shedding' not  a bad word!) the polarities when interacting with each other can accidentally cause powerful catalyst within each other, if not accidentally/intentionally.

The darkness you said judges its self based off of it's perception of light, this was the reference to the 'focus' of the Negative Polarity forgiving its self and halting it's Karma that I spoke of, in the sense of continuing along the Negative Path, the darkness must forgive its self-perceived beingness that it judges its self as.  Similar/differently, even STO entities need to do this in their own special 'focus'.  I found this out as I studied over how the Social Memory Complex Lucifer is referenced as being asked by the Council of Saturn to take upon the Negative Polarity to aid in the transformation of Earth.  They still love us very much, and have probably needed to perform much forgiveness towards themselves to properly continually polarize in such a Negative manner.

It's just hard to imagine that polarity would reject each other.  I perceive acts as rape and do not see it as a Self-polarization, as it is not a means of control, but a complete ignorance of Free Will, a loss of polarity occurs rather than gains in my mind, but this could be wrong if the intent matches up, especially if it's a pre-planned incarnation occurrence (those rape victims who handle it oddly well as much as they can vs those who are broken by the experience.)  I can't say the same applies to murder.  But in War this might very well change the rules as War is it's own Construct that is known and apparently welcome to happen in 3D, 4D and 5D.  What the rules of polarization are in War have been covered partially (very partially) by Ra, the first example off my mind is the immediate activation of each Chakra center in a STO entity putting their life at risk to save another, vs the Chakra center activity in those who are attempting to kill.  With slightly differing circumstances allowing for different means of operation without perceived infringement (on a higher level perhaps?)

So the opposing polarities are drawn to each other from afar, but then repulse each other up close maybe?  Whereas others hold a unique style of being that outweighs the repulsion and instead creates a pull...?  This is all speculation.  Trying to figure out the subtle nature of how the Spiritual Polarities interact is fun lol

As far as the shedding goes, it makes sense as a STS entity will still be permeating it's beingness outwards in a Pull fashion (gravity well?), while STO entities radiate in a Push fashion (Sun), with the STS absorbing the light passively as the STO entity radiates it passively, creating a passive transfer of beingness to each other as the STO has their beingness pulled from, a part of them taken into the STS entity, who has a STO energy put within them.  Both become potentialized with oncoming internal catalyst leading to external catalyst following allowing for the ability to polarize or depolarize depending on the intent of either and their choices (lots of 'potential' in varying ways essentially.)

It sounds like we're in a auditorium dancing inside the School of Earth...  STO entities and STS entities mingle and discover each other in their varying many relationships with each other, some leave another changed willfully, others not as much, some interact with joy and others become loners and want to leave.

I guess we're all closer to dancer's in light and darkness intermingling trying to make sense of the specific chaos of responsibility entailed with 'Choice' and 'Desire'.  (Does that mean I can pour moonshine in the punch and watch all the light and darkness get wibbly-wobbly with each other?  ...Best not.)

But so I don't forget, can you describe the type of pain you receive in the essence of Love and/or Light?

I'd reference LIGHT as you put it closer to Darklight/Lightdark and/or Lightdark/Darklight similar to space/time and time/space becoming spacetime/timespace and/or timespace/spacetime, similar to how Ra references Love/Light as dissimilar of Light/Love by distinguishing Love/Light and Light/Love as different.  With the final unification factor not exactly having the proper words available in our language to properly 'label'.

When I experience darkness of a powerful nature, it hits me really hard across my entire Chakra System, I can feel every part of my self clench up trying to defend itself in fear that such could happen to myself or someone I know.  Similarly, when I experience light that is too intense, I feel myself clench up in fear of burning up.

The actual pain of both occurs most prominently in the Chest, with intense light making me feel like I'm overflowing with too much energy and intense darkness like I'm being scathed and burned within my green ray for failing to accept it, resulting in a myriad of blockages for myself personally.

I guess a keen principle of Polarity is that it Goes Both Ways.
(08-03-2015, 11:15 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]But so I don't forget, can you describe the type of pain you receive in the essence of Love and/or Light?

I didn't plan to necessarily share this haha, but it mostly makes me want to cry until I want it to stop. Hence that Light hurts.

When thinking of Ra so far I've had an intense sense of deep rooted hatred but also an equivalently strong feeling of love and wish of mutual understanding and acceptance. The deep rooted hatred also goes very well with your thoughts about Light judging Darkness, this feeling was very related to this and what I shared came from working that out.

About LIGHT being Darkness/Light it was in the sense that they are both polarities of the one same LIGHT and as such in a way two faces of the one same coin. I did like your thoughts about Darklight/Lightdark and Lightdark/Darklight as a way to present it.

I always thought both polarities do radiate, transmuting the other. Negative polarity could be seen as absorbing light and radiating darkness in a way. On a more human level, a negatively polarized person could be seen as radiating unwellness for example. A negative entity which incarnates hatred, will radiate hatred, etc.
Ah, the radiation of specific emotions probably comes along the lines of The Law of Radiation meeting the mechanics of how the Blue-Ray causes one to radiate their truth in it's infinite complex forms of being and comprehension right down to the various powerful emotions one feels, from Love to Hate.  It is interesting to note that entropy also dictates an open and closed state dependent on the morally negative vs morally positive emotions one feels.  Not subjective, but moral in that positive emotions create connection and negative emotions typically create separation, not to say the STS path creates separation, but rather prefers to control who it lets in perhaps as a cross-subject-matter comparison??

Either way, Entropy interestingly seems to push those seeking power in love to come together and those seeking power in control to hone their own unique power.  If it effects Polarity in similar ways it might explain why Radiation and Absorption are basically the same thing with very different effects.

It's not a bad idea to say darkness can be radiated, I just figured it'd be less understood by more scientific or logic-based minded people since as I said in their mind's darkness may equate to simply a lack of light, rather than it's own beingness that can be extended to alter and transmute an-other.

I cry often when reading the Ra Material, the level of love that comes into me while going over those sentences is beyond me.  I could understand how you could call it being hurt...  It hurt me only in that I finally had a majority of an illusion make so much sense to me that it was painful to accept that my entire life was essentially a lie in it's own unique special ways that I purposefully partook in.

I believe the words and sentences of the Ra Material to be... Magical, the 'spell'ing and structuring is very deliberate from Ra.  I love it.~

Does anyone have any questions on Polarity?  Or any other avenues of travel to take upon this subject?
The emotional-multi dimensional radiation / magnetism principle: or, just, physical/ mental/ spiritual Polarity. Interesting topic.

Channeled words whatever they may be hold great light strength. I'd like to read more confederation works. As long as the linguistics feel pure in their heart.

I'd like to make a new thread with a list of confederation inspired channeling's / books. Then possibly meditate on their purity.
(08-04-2015, 12:32 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a bad idea to say darkness can be radiated, I just figured it'd be less understood by more scientific or logic-based minded people since as I said in their mind's darkness may equate to simply a lack of light, rather than it's own beingness that can be extended to alter and transmute an-other.

If that depends on what you consider Light. If you take into account that all matter is composed of Light/Love then even in a dark room you are surrounded by Light or maybe LIGHT in this context. 

So I never perceived Light working as comonly understood light. I saw it more in term of polarity as Darklight/Lightdark like you said, each one being transmuable into the other.
I think the primal polarity is awareness/lack of awareness. Darkness is lack of awareness, light emerges through awareness.

I noticed that Ra said that the first known thing in existence is infinity. Second, infinity became aware and thirdly, in its awareness it discerned the concept of finity. Hence the second polarity after awareness is infinity/finity. In fact, infinity already was finity, but it was not aware of it, it had not discerned that.

In its discernment of infinity within finity it was able to focus on manyness and so its focus, Logos or Love, and lack of focus which is the free will of awareness. This third polarity of focused/unfocused is what appeared as the phenomenon of light for the focusing of infinity upon finity is as though through a lens the sunlight was concentrated.

Thus, we have Light and Darkness, an extension of Focus and Unfocused which stems from awareness and the lack thereof. You can see each as being a microcosm of each above. So we have the basic polarity of aware infinity and unaware infinity which are the fundamental aspects underlying light and darkness.

There is another way to describe this, as we can take the concept of Intelligent Infinity and Intelligent Energy and realized they are the polarity of all things. Potential and kinetic. Active and passive. An infinite core of potential and an eternity of finite kinetics expressed from that potential.

So for myself, I see the darkness as potential and the light as kinetic or aware energy. Therefore I see it that the negative polarity works by attempting to stifle potential being made kinetic in others so that the self can be made more kinetic. Positive polarity thus works to awaken the potential in others so that darkness becomes light and infinity becomes more aware of itself as the One Infinite Creator having an experience of itself.
In my understanding polarity is really simple and Ra did go over it in detail. Perhaps we simply over analyze the process as a means of putting it off?

STO = Serving others, while having sensible boundaries. (E.g Not letting someone walk all over you, a balance between compassion/wisdom)

STS = Manipulating/controlling/harming others for ones own benefit.

Both polarities are part of the One source, two different aspect of the same whole. To be STO is to be therefore STS and vice versa. I honestly don't see anything else needed than this. You could look at the progressing through energy centers, archetypes or any other method or knowledge but it always boils down to this.

There comes a point when the debates dry up and we are simply reacting to each moment in our choose polarity.
Well, it's not always about debating, some of us are just enriching our understanding and exploring concepts. I understand your pragmatic approach but that doesn't mean there is nothing of value in these discussions for others.

Sure, that's a simple statement of the polarity of this octave but it doesn't enlighten to the nature of polarity in general as it exists from octave to octave. I think we are exploring polarity in general rather than exclusively the polarities of this octave.
Ra was of the persuasion that there is more virtue in letting selves discover universal information themselves. This leaves the content hanging on the intentions and purity of the group. While the group did manage to translate this work into a beautiful understanding, I feel there are other writings that do not bother to withhold information so preciously dispensed as did Ra.

However we may guide ourselves, and with whatever information we happen to discover, I think that all the inner information we need.
(08-04-2015, 05:30 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think the primal polarity is awareness/lack of awareness. Darkness is lack of awareness, light emerges through awareness.

So for myself, I see the darkness as potential and the light as kinetic or aware energy. Therefore I see it that the negative polarity works by attempting to stifle potential being made kinetic in others so that the self can be made more kinetic. Positive polarity thus works to awaken the potential in others so that darkness becomes light and infinity becomes more aware of itself as the One Infinite Creator having an experience of itself.

This aligns with wave/particle duality. In the wave function all possibilities/outcomes exist (awareness, light, infinity), and in the particle function only one possibility/outcome exists (not aware of possibilities, darkness, finite). 

One possible message in this is to endeavor to function like a wave and not a particle.
Or to be each when the time is right?
(08-04-2015, 09:37 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Or to be each when the time is right?

Yes, absolutely. But I think things are skewed on the particle/finite/darkness side mostly at this time in general . . . here.
(08-04-2015, 01:46 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2015, 12:32 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a bad idea to say darkness can be radiated, I just figured it'd be less understood by more scientific or logic-based minded people since as I said in their mind's darkness may equate to simply a lack of light, rather than it's own beingness that can be extended to alter and transmute an-other.

If that depends on what you consider Light. If you take into account that all matter is composed of Light/Love then even in a dark room you are surrounded by Light or maybe LIGHT in this context. 

So I never perceived Light working as comonly understood light. I saw it more in term of polarity as Darklight/Lightdark like you said, each one being transmuable into the other.

There is an interesting Government study on Out of Body travel, and how they measured this was utilizing a pitch black room with an object in it, asking the subject to Astral Project into the room and tell them what the image was.  They monitored the level of 'light' in the room with a highly sensitive piece of equipment (I am butchering this study in opinion dear lord).  They reported that the passive light in the room jumped up at the same time the subject said they were in the room, they managed to bypass all EMF blocking materials and were unhindered despite the best efforts of the study to make a completely isolated room from all frequencies and channels of energy.  The subject even described the object accurately.  I wish I could find this study again...  I think it might have been referenced in a book called 'The Source Field Study' that led me to it, I might be wrong.
-------
Primal Polarity?  I wouldn't even know where to start on that.  I think you have it right though but I figured the primal was With/Without, In/Out.  Awareness is With, lack of Awareness is Without, but as Diana said and I agree, that matches up perfectly with the phenomena of the Particle/Wavelength duality.

Thought I wouldn't put one above the other.  Both are still constituted by Vibration, Frequency, and Energy.  The endeavor might be closer to raising one's energetic input/output by adjusting their vibration and frequency to their desire through their thoughts, words, actions, desires, intents, and their focus.
You can also think of primal polarity in terms of geometry. For example, the duality of particles and waves can be described as the polarity of points and lines. You can also consider it in terms of the sub-particulate feature of uncertainty, in that you cannot tell position and momentum at the same time. I think this is a good analogy of polarizing.

Also...

Quote:19.19 Questioner: I believe we have a very, very important point here. It then seems that there is an extreme potential in this polarization the same as there is in— to make an analogy, using electricity: We have a positive and negative pole. The more you build the charge on either of these, the greater the potential difference and the greater the ability to do work, as we call it, in the physical.

This would seem to me to be the exact analogy that we have in consciousness here. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.
Pages: 1 2