Bring4th

Full Version: Polarization thanks to dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you please explain me why there is gain of polarization, and how? Do you get in dreams more inspirations and insights and guidance as well as instructions for more service to others regarding the direction you have choosen?

Quote:As a mind/body/spirit complex consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center, the so-called dreaming becomes the most
efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the higher self in space/time analog, as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness. With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the
distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

Thanking you
If I'm reading the quote correctly, it's not so much that you get ideas about what you might do or how you might polarize once you wake up, it's that you actually polarize (work in consciousness) while dreaming. For instance, you might be given the opportunity to work through a difficult situation in your dream. If, while dreaming, you choose to open your heart and respond with love to the situation, you become more positively polarized and that change is "for real," not just something that evaporates when you wake up.
You made it clear for me. Thank you
I believe that setting your intention before going to bed is one of the keys to accomplishing such work. I find that meditation and tuning before going to bed really helps. As Carla has described, tuning is a way to prepare yourself for work in consciousness as she uses prior to a channeling session. She's described several ways of doing this which include singing, playing music, telling jokes and so on. The important part of tuning is to dedicate yourself to the highest ideal you hold such as Christ Consciousness, unconditional love, etc. Meditation, of course, is also extremely helpful in attempting to do work in polarization. The important part is that you prepare and dedicate yourself without holding onto any attachment towards a certain outcome.

I've kept a dream journal for over two years and have seen amazing things happen within the dream world that have inspired me to pursue the STO path with much more effort, although I have been feeling more psychic greetings lately as a result of dedicating myself more and more. It's not an easy path, but it is one which offers tremendous value to those who seek.

Heart/:idea:
Greg
Thanks for this, I've been now for the last three days or so polarising thanks to dreams.

There was another point where the Ra contact did specify that a person should write their dreams now, I'm currently unwell and don't have time to search for it now but will do so later.
Thank you for your replies. It helped me understand more clearly.
Intermediary, I get the impression from your posts that you already have a strong desire towards a positive, service-to-others polarity. Is this correct? Or would it be more accurate to say that you're exploring the whole concept of polarity, and still deciding how it might apply to you? It would help to have some context on where you're coming from.
(08-11-2010, 04:00 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Intermediary, I get the impression from your posts that you already have a strong desire towards a positive, service-to-others polarity. Is this correct? Or would it be more accurate to say that you're exploring the whole concept of polarity, and still deciding how it might apply to you? It would help to have some context on where you're coming from.

You are right when you write that it would be helpful to have some context on where I "come" from; It could be helpful for the possible futur topics of mine, to the people reading these and perhaps even replying. This forum and people from it have been of amazingly positive help to me.

The shortest LOA-related biography I can write is:
When I discovered about the Law of One earlier this year, I found what I always desired the most to know of. It's everything to me. I cannot think of a more enjoyable life at this time and it is mostly because of the application and living of The Confederation's teachings.
Thanks to L/L Research's transcripts of The Confederation, my ever present desire to be useful in this world became the one purpose I now enjoy living for. I also feel that knowing what I now consider to be "The Truth" is the most precious gift in this collective dream-like world. Therefor I feel a total responsability of living the Law of One with all my self, and it also happens to be my greatest desire, so all is in harmony, and yes, serving others or being useful to others with my deepest passion is the purest, the all-finest, the most loving activity I can think of.

I may have used a few non appropriate words in my attempt to write this in a language with which I am not too familiar, thus, if you notice nonsense suites of words or phrases, ask me to try write it differently sot hat you may best understand.

Warm regards to you all
(08-14-2010, 07:27 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot think of a more enjoyable life at this time...
What a wonderful thing to say! Smile

Quote:I may have used a few non appropriate words in my attempt to write this in a language with which I am not too familiar...
Your English is fine.

Thank you for the perspective!
(04-28-2010, 01:53 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]you actually polarize (work in consciousness) while dreaming.

So we are in a way conscious when dreaming?

I know that I am aware in dreams, I remember a location, or can tell if I am in danger. But it must be a different type of consciousness, because as Homer and the Scriptures say, "Sleep is the cousin of death".
(08-19-2010, 01:28 PM)Sparkle Wrote: [ -> ]So we are in a way conscious when dreaming?

Yes, I think so, but you're right that it's a different sort of consciousness. We can and do make choices in our dreams and in doing so we can polarize one direction or the other. Aaron's post here is a nice example.
I’m so pleased I found this thread!

After I initially asked them up there to 'throw me a fish'
The wired dreams and awake signs got so obvious that it got hard to deny that fish were being thrown at me Tongue

So I started to communicate more with them. Mainly threw my recent pomes, asking/thanking/wondering.

The poem that really seemed to throw it all open for me and ramp up the dreams is one - I don't even remember writing but I use it often for meditation before sleep and such Smile

The freedom that comes from forgiveness.
The power that comes from Love.
The insight that comes from inside us.
The wisdom that comes from above.

I open my heart with thanks and with Love,
Please purify me to use as you would.

The odd dreams make more sense to me now, as often in the dreams I'm given choices of ways to react and I often remember 'Phrases' I say to people.

I’m so new to Law of One - it really makes me grin how I feel like I'm just completely winging this, yet it fits so perfectly into the quotes I find here Heart
I guess I need it this way round as I’m naturally quite sceptical Tongue
(08-24-2010, 03:39 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]The freedom that comes from forgiveness.
The power that comes from Love.
The insight that comes from inside us.
The wisdom that comes from above.

I open my heart with thanks and with Love,
Please purify me to use as you would.

That's lovely.
(04-28-2010, 05:02 AM)Ra said/ Wrote: [ -> ]As a mind/body/spirit complex consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center, the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for,

if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the higher self in space/time analog, as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness.

With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the
distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

even with this in place, I find that the First Distortion (law of free will/law of confusion) still holds. As amazing as dreams may be, they still do not deliver the Answer directly into your lap. It is still in code, in symbol, but one that speaks to the images that your subsciousness knows that you will recognise.

it is like a loving parent offering various and multiple clues to the puzzle that their child is working on. Nothing is learnt by providing the Answer outright, but through a process of guiding, the child can 'figure it out' for themselves. Often it just means a nudge in the right direction, or offering a perspective that the child has not considered/experienced before.

that is the Power of Dreams. Gentle guidance in a movie format. What better way to learn than going to sleep? lol

peace brother

Cyan

It seems that dreams are a great way to increase your polarity if you intentionally ask to be guided pre-dream in a way that would facilitate your increase in polarity. Less resistance when the ego mind has the memory of a goldfish (dreamstate).
This is happening a lot to me lately. My dreams are becoming more lucid.

I even receive Ear Tones to guide me while dreaming.
I was increasing my polarity quite quickly, which resulted in greater catalyst. So I'm more focused on balancing rather than polarizing at the moment.
Dreams are the dialogue between the subconscious mind with the conscious cognizant aspect in an unconscious state whose primary mode of communication is through symbolism, metaphorical scenery and circumstances, which at the time of expression is only perceived by the conscious awareness. However upon exiting the dream state and awakening from unconsciousness the conscious mind may commence analysis of the various elements of the dreamscape and correlate them to one's life in an effort to make sense of the hidden message relayed when the connections are made.

Through this way one may have light shed on certain issues one might need to address in their life which they perhaps have overlooked, or in the case of prophetic dreams one may be given an indication of what is to come and thus may act accordingly.

For a time I was heavily into oneiromancy, the art of divination through dreams. This arose from my original interest in learning to successfully achieve lucid dreaming, the ability to become conscious within the dream that you are indeed the dreamer. What arises from this epiphany in the dream world is infinite as long as one may sustain this realization. Through this way, given that one literally achieves boundless divinity within this environment, it is possible to do any number of things which would lend themselves to being deemed 'polarization'. One could, potentially, decide to open up a vortex of sorts in which all wisdom and knowledge of the megacosm is revealed, or accessing the Akashic Records perhaps. One could have discussions with their previous incarnations as well. The possibilities are endless. This interest has never waned although my pursuit of it hasn't been as ardent as before. Lucid dreaming is quite a tricky goal to achieve even if one ensures that the proper measures are enacted, such as reality checks, focusing on hypnagogic imagery, any number of techniques to induce dreaming (e.g. Wake Back To Bed).

For the time being I have to run out, but I will expand more upon this later, particularly one thing I wanted to address is excellent aids one may enlist in order to achieve the end goal of oneiromancy. One such aid is the "Dream Herb" of the Chontal Indians, Calea Zacatechichi. I'll share my experiences with this plant teacher later when I return.