Bring4th

Full Version: A light hearted approach to viewing polarities/seeing the bigger picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"67.27 Questioner: Thank you. In closing that part of the discussion I would just say that if there is anything that we can do that is within our ability— and I understand that there are many things such as the ones that you just mentioned that are not within our ability— that we could do for this particular entity, if you would in the future communicate its requests to us we will at least consider them because we would like to serve in every respect. Is this agreeable to you?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.

Category: Ra Contact: Psychic Greeting"

I like this quote.

This is a game of polarities. We dance the great Cosmic Dance. Sometimes its nice to see the ultimate Unity and laugh about this great story we chose to be characters in. The great dramas that play out...light and shadow....but 'at the end of the day', We are all One Infinite Being...no matter what we experience- this remains True. When we desire to actualize this perceptually for our self is when its trueness is felt and seen in clarity...thus begins the Great Path. Whether of the Positive polarity or the Negative polarity, both Paths share the same destination.
I've never understood the wisdom in seeking the path of that which is NOT.
On earth we experience a lot of what is not. Lack of love, lack of understanding, lack of equanimity.

Both paths lead to 7D+ non polarity evolution / elevation

But from 3d to 6d I feel that polarity is an imbalance in the evolution of the creator. It just speeds up our return to the origin.

"Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.

I like this quote.

This is a game of polarities. We dance the great Cosmic Dance. Sometimes its nice to see the ultimate Unity and laugh about this great story we chose to be characters in. The great dramas that play out...light and shadow....but 'at the end of the day', We are all One Infinite Being...no matter what we experience- this remains True. When we desire to actualize this perceptually for our self is when its trueness is felt and seen in clarity...thus begins the Great Path. Whether of the Positive polarity or the Negative polarity, both Paths share the same destination."

I do agree the destination is the same, but I feel that it is necessary to mention that positive polarity tends to perceive unity at an earlier stage, so that would mean the negative polarity is taking a very scenic (and lonely) route to say the least! No judgment - just observation...
(08-09-2015, 10:04 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]
"Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.

I like this quote.

This is a game of polarities. We dance the great Cosmic Dance. Sometimes its nice to see the ultimate Unity and laugh about this great story we chose to be characters in. The great dramas that play out...light and shadow....but 'at the end of the day', We are all One Infinite Being...no matter what we experience- this remains True. When we desire to actualize this perceptually for our self is when its trueness is felt and seen in clarity...thus begins the Great Path. Whether of the Positive polarity or the Negative polarity, both Paths share the same destination."

I do agree the destination is the same, but I feel that it is necessary to mention that positive polarity tends to perceive unity at an earlier stage, so that would mean the negative polarity is taking a very scenic (and lonely) route to say the least! No judgment - just observation...

I'd say there is a difference between working in seemingly disharmony and not perceiving that all is unity.

I'd think those of the positive polarity also do have many things they reject/repulse which is part of this unity just like those of the negative polarity do. Both rejecting mostly what is not of their polarity.
(08-09-2015, 10:04 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]I do agree the destination is the same, but I feel that it is necessary to mention that positive polarity tends to perceive unity at an earlier stage, so that would mean the negative polarity is taking a very scenic (and lonely) route to say the least! No judgment - just observation...
Right, the OP was intended to be from view-point of a STO oriented self. I agree that we are able perceive unity to a certain degree here in 3d. But the full on timeless (literally) experience of Unity of 6th density and above makes what we are able to experience here only a hint. And 6th density is only a hint of absolute oneness with the Creator I imagine; on an experiential level. Smile
(08-09-2015, 03:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've never understood the wisdom in seeking the path of that which is NOT.

It is a service they offer. Somebody has to take the path of that which is not. I'm grateful that it's not me this time. Angel
(08-10-2015, 11:13 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2015, 10:04 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]

I like this quote.

I'd say there is a difference between working in seemingly disharmony and not perceiving that all is unity.

I'd think those of the positive polarity also do have many things they reject/repulse which is part of this unity just like those of the negative polarity do. Both rejecting mostly what is not of their polarity.

It's inevitable that those who are expressly on the path of positive polarity will unconsciously (or even consciously) reject certain things, as the path is gradual. It's not even necessary to evolve past 3rd density to have complete acceptance of everything - just a modicum of balance and love (the "51%" referred to in the Law of One).

The difference between the two paths is that the entity on the positive path seeks to accept all things. It's effective to acknowledge that one may not yet be aware and/or capable of accepting all things within their experience, but with persistence and habit, we become more aware and more accepting. That is what makes 6th density easier for those on the positive path - they have all the previous densities worth of experience in accepting things, and so accepting the opposite polarity is simply more of the same. For a negative entity, their acceptance muscles have not yet been exercised, so being confronted with the necessity to accept the other polarity ends up being more difficult (but, apparently, still possible and valid).
I think its fairly valid to say that those on the positive path will develop bias towards desires that are product in that seeking.