Bring4th

Full Version: I can't dig it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My english is not refined enough in order for me to understand this, so I ask you if you can please explain me. As I read this I am understanding a sort of contradiction..

QUOTE:
How does one become a metaphysical being, a magical personality? Perhaps, the first step in this endeavor is the realization that you truly must start from the beginning, that you have the mind of the beginner, that you do not (inaudible). It is wrong to trample any pride or ambition underfoot, for worldly things will keep one upon the surface of life and stifle the thinking and feeling processes which are the very heart of the resources used for spiritual growth within. In meditation each day one might ask, “Who am I? What is my greatest ideal?”

For your help I give thanks
I believe this means that when one comes to the understanding of what the magical personality may achieve, one should not get ahead of the self, casting off the requirements of life.

The magical personality is the result of a series of understandings (knowledge), a series of rituals, and the learning to comprehend fully each ritual, and the use of these rituals to gain access to intelligent infinity. This requires time, dedication, and green ray activation, not just dedication.

The One Creator and one's higher self knows why each of us is here, even if it is a mystery to the self while incarnate. Each day in my morning prayer, and if I remember at night, I say (using the heart and with conviction):

"Father, I know you are there.
Father, I love you.
Father, please show me what it is I need to do, to help me on my path.
Thank you Father".

Doing this is very similar to saying “Who am I? What is my greatest ideal?”. If you do this, you will be amazed by the results, and you will be shown your path. The One Creator has time for each of its children.

The above is one small ritual I use, for in it one accesses the power of the Father. There are many many more, some complex, some simple.

Now, when I said using the heart and using conviction, I meant that. Using the heart is in itself magical, for the heart contains much power. If you do not understand this yet, then you have more seeking to to do, and more knowledge to obtain. It is through the foundation of knowledge that the path to the magical personality is opened to the seeker.
Hello all.
I believe being humble is great however it seems we must respect ourselves as creators and and remember that we are all things, thoughts, beings and experiences.
We have the full spectrum of energies in potential and the balancing of the energy centres is the building block for less distorted learning. We have the awesome resource of our higher self when we learn how to communicate with it/us and it is that link that I strive for through meditation and invocation of the magical personality. It is dedication to go within and work within, and then the higher self has the resource of the totality of yourself which is timeless. I hope this helps as it helps me to interact in my learning.
(04-28-2010, 05:04 AM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]My english is not refined enough in order for me to understand this, so I ask you if you can please explain me. As I read this I am understanding a sort of contradiction..

QUOTE:
How does one become a metaphysical being, a magical personality? Perhaps, the first step in this endeavor is the realization that you truly must start from the beginning, that you have the mind of the beginner, that you do not (inaudible). It is wrong to trample any pride or ambition underfoot, for worldly things will keep one upon the surface of life and stifle the thinking and feeling processes which are the very heart of the resources used for spiritual growth within. In meditation each day one might ask, “Who am I? What is my greatest ideal?”

For your help I give thanks

English is my first language and it is not well refined for that! Dodgy

I would say that to move into a better state of awareness, go back to the beginning in the sense that you give up some of the patterns, notions and ideas that might not serve you well as a new, better person. So let go of, or at least be willing to relax some things that you hold as important.

Letting go is not the same as stifling or trampling, and is not purging yourself of who you have been up to now (e.g. pride and ambition), but letting this settle to allow new aspects to color your inward and outward self. Now when you meditate, the good stuff has a chance to take root and blossom.

You don't erase the things that make you who you are, just reduce their strength to allow improvement.

It's a good question.
Now I understand clearly. I thank you all very much