Bring4th

Full Version: Schizophrenia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-10-2015, 02:17 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Jade, I have had contacts with higher densities while out of my body.. I have had indirect contacts shown as signs to me while inside the body.
what I seek is the direct dialogue. since orion can send me indirect messages too

Wolf, I'm back on medication too. could you tell me the name of yours?

Mainly Risperidone and Divalproex for a mood stabilizer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone "Adverse effects of risperidone include significant weight gain and metabolic problems such as diabetes mellitus type 2,[3] as well as tardive dyskinesia and neuroleptic malignant syndrome. There is evidence that risperidone and other antipsychotics produce "a small increase in the risk of death" in people with dementia"

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-6000-8...al/details Divalproex sodium does not relieve acute migraine headaches.
Wikipedia, webmd? Pfft ouch.  Dont be an internet doctor Tongue

Cain, just stay safe and move on.  If you ever meet those people in your fear you should apologize to them, not because you've done something wrong, but because they too do not know what they do and how badly they hurt you.  They need love.  Tell them you're just another human being, no one special, who just wanted to help and didn't know how, who makes mistakes and is still as a human, prideful of your perceived self powers.

Just love everywhere you go but be safe still.  Paranoia or not, just be safe, dont do anything you're uncomfortable with unless you also really want to do it.

Have you ever been told of the "blowing out the candle"  exercise for panic attacks?

When you feel one coming on, you need to just hold out your finger and blow at it like you're trying to blow out s candle.  Dont force yourself, just remember to blow, breathe in, blow, and once the horror-like fear begins to fade try to think, remember, everything is okay right now, I'm okay right now.  Just a panic attack to blow yer pants off, but to stop it before it really sets in is the goal.  Don't hyperventilate either, just blow, breath in, blow, remember you're okay as you breathe in and repeat.

If you want to try different meds then try so, Just be aware of any changes they cause that are good or bad.  If bad, try something else.  If good, Good!

Just be careful Smile
Maybe this will help You.
From the Ra material (The Law of One, Book II, Session 40): "Those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material. Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self."
[Image: double-bind.png]

[Image: tumblr_naxdpyCvDe1tkwgtqo1_500.gif]

[Image: what-are-double-binds.jpg]

[Image: Binds.gif]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind
http://echorecovery.blogspot.com/2014/01...on_12.html

In 1969 in a symposium on schizophrenia and the double bind at the National Institute of Mental Health, the cybernetician and ethnographer Gregory Bateson stood before an audience of some of the most prominent psychiatrists and psychologists in the world and proceeded to discuss the mental life of animals. This was not a question of expertise; Bateson was known as the inventor of the term “double bind” and a pioneer in creating models to treat addiction and wartime trauma, but he did not wish to discuss those cases. Rather, he invoked, by example, a porpoise.
This porpoise had been trained at a Navy research facility to perform tricks and other trained acts in return for fish. One day, her trainers started a new regimen. They deprived her of food unless she produced a new trick. Starved if she repeated the same act, but also if she did not perform, the porpoise was trapped. This experiment was repeated with numerous porpoises, usually culminating in extreme aggression, and a descent into what from an anthropomorphic perspective might be labeled disaffection, confusion, antisocial, and violent behavior. Bateson with his usual lack of reservation was ready to label these dolphins as suffering the paranoid form of schizophrenia. The anthropologist was at pains to remind his audience that, however, before rushing to conclusions about genetic predeterminacy or innate typologies, the good doctors should recall that these psychotic porpoises were acting very reasonably and rationally. In fact, they were doing exactly what their training as animals in a navy laboratory would lead them to do. Their problem was that they had two conflicting signals. They had been taught to obey and be rewarded. But now obedience bought punishment and so did disobedience. The poor animals, having no perspective on their situation as laboratory experiments were naturally breaking apart—fissuring their personalities (and Bateson thought they had them) in efforts to be both rebellious and compliant, but above all to act as they had been taught. The motto of the story being that to act rationally in a set pattern following given rules might also be to act psychotically.
This one porpoise, however, appeared to possess a good memory. She was capable of other things. Bateson related how, between the fourteenth and fifteenth demonstration, the porpoise “appeared much excited,” and for her final performance she gave an “elaborate” display, including multiple pieces of behavior of which four were “entirely new—never before observed in this species of animal.” These were not solely genetically endowed abilities; they were learned, the result of an experiment in time. This process in which the subject—whether a patient or a dolphin—uses the memories of other interactions and other situations to transform his or her actions within the immediate scenario can become the very seat of innovation. The dolphin’s ego (in so far as we decide she has one) was sufficiently weakened to be reformed, developing new attachments to objects in its environment and to memories in its past. This rewired network of relations can lead to emergence through the recontextualization of the situation within which the confused and conflicted animal finds itself:

This story [of the porpoise and its trainer] illustrates, I believe, two aspects of the genesis of a transcontextual syndrome:
            First, that severe pain and maladjustment can be induced by putting a mammal in the wrong regarding its rules of making
            sense of an important relationship with another mammal. And second, that if this pathology can be warded off or resisted,
            the total experience may promote creativity.

Schizophrenia, therefore, can be the very seat of creativity: a not unproblematic assumption. But one that nonetheless tied older histories of pathology, madness, and genius, to the new theories of communication, which for Bateson also included our minds.

-- From "Schizophrenic Techniques: Cybernetics, the Human Sciences, and the Double Bind" by Orit Halpern http://sfonline.barnard.edu/feminist-med...le-bind/0/

it can't be over-estimated how much of our consciously experienced mindframe is just the result of our Axioms being played out to the end-conclusion.
(09-10-2015, 11:50 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I accepted the schizoaffective as part of who I am. I'd like to just be on mood stabilizers and not have to be on a drug that closes down my 3rd eye. The mood stabilizer keeps me grounded and from freaking out or getting too excited. To excited kept me up for 3 days straight. Plus I'd see video playing on a tv that was turned off, and also on a wall. It was a beautiful video of flying over mountains through clouds.

Yeah, just get the f*** off of that crap altogether. Which intensive spiritual work, you can heal your problems without taking poisonous pills. Some companies connected to STS entities actively put stuff in those to damage your DNA or damage your chakras permanently, and psychiatrists and psychosists do - whatever they may tell you - know about this stuff to some degree.

The medical cartel is not there to help you, friend. They're here to keep people sick, and they will take away your magick if you let them.
(08-12-2016, 05:51 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 11:50 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I accepted the schizoaffective as part of who I am. I'd like to just be on mood stabilizers and not have to be on a drug that closes down my 3rd eye. The mood stabilizer keeps me grounded and from freaking out or getting too excited. To excited kept me up for 3 days straight. Plus I'd see video playing on a tv that was turned off, and also on a wall. It was a beautiful video of flying over mountains through clouds.

Yeah, just get the f*** off of that crap altogether. Which intensive spiritual work, you can heal your problems without taking poisonous pills. Some companies connected to STS entities actively put stuff in those to damage your DNA or damage your chakras permanently, and psychiatrists and psychosists do - whatever they may tell you - know about this stuff to some degree.

The medical cartel is not there to help you, friend. They're here to keep people sick, and they will take away your magick if you let them.

I can't get off of them. I went off 3 years ago for like 6 months and then I thought I was talking to God and I stabbed my dog. I'm staying on them. No matter how much spiritual work I do, I cannot afford to have my 3rd eye opened again. I went to jail for 3 weeks for this. Next time I won't be so lucky.
it probably has a component of lower ray imbalances as well.

Like the 'infrastructure' is not well grounded.
Schiophrenia is being dual bodied to an animal and believing its a good idea to fight for is right to breed.

Why?

All animals breed on whats Left.
(08-12-2016, 05:53 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 05:51 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't get off of them. I went off 3 years ago for like 6 months and then I thought I was talking to God and I stabbed my dog. I'm staying on them. No matter how much spiritual work I do, I cannot afford to have my 3rd eye opened again. I went to jail for 3 weeks for this. Next time I won't be so lucky.

In order to safely come off any drug it is better to have an exit strategy.

Stumbled upon this earlier today...

Latwii Wrote:N: Latwii, can you tell me about the illness, schizophrenia?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. As with most cases of the mental imbalance, the condition of which you speak is one which, though having generally shared characteristics among those suffering its difficulties, is also one which contains the latitude for individual expression, shall we say.

To speak to the generalities, the entity suffering the schism or the division of the personality is frequently one which has faced a difficulty in a conscious fashion for a portion of time and has found that difficulty to be seemingly overwhelming. Therefore, as the entity continues to attempt to rectify the difficulty and finds less and less success but also more and more difficulty, it may be that this entity then will attempt to remove the difficulty by removing the portion of the memory which has dealt or attempted to deal with this difficulty whether it be with self or other selves.

After a portion of time, this sublimation or repression of memory concerning the difficulty surfaces again, for the entity in its deeper awareness is aware that this situation is yet unresolved. Therefore, there is gathered about the difficulty and the portion of the mind which has become responsible for it an energy field which attracts to this portion of the mind various traits or characteristics which then seem to become yet another personality. As many of these characteristics are, shall we say, borrowed or drawn from the primary personality of the waking consciousness, this personality also becomes somewhat disfigured or dysfunctional, for it no longer has a unified or coherent view through which the world and self are seen.

Thus, in such a breaking up of the personality there is the attempt to rectify a deeply felt difficulty which then is most usually noted by those about this entity in a—we scan for the correct word—clear and unmistakable fashion. Then the necessary counseling is usually necessary in order to aid such an entity in the rebuilding of the conscious personality.

May we answer further, my brother?

N: So it can be helped by counseling? And also you said a portion of the mind?

I am Latwii. Our reference to a portion of the mind was our attempt to indicate that when a difficulty for such a person has become overwhelming, one means of dealing with the difficulty is to move the difficulty and memory of it to another deeper portion of the mind—what may be called the upper reaches of the subconscious mind—in order that the conscious mind then be free of the constant stress and worry that has most likely developed in the one experiencing the difficulty without solution. The type of counseling or therapy which may aid this situation is again somewhat unique and various to each entity. However, it is usually most necessary that another entity who is familiar with this condition be utilized in the reintegration of the mind of the one suffering the, as it is called, schizophrenic condition.

N: You said the upper conscious. Does this have anything to do with past lives?

I am Latwii. The cause is not easily determined, for it is again quite unique among the population of those experiencing this disorder. In some cases it is possible that the difficulty has its roots in previous incarnations and these roots then have by preincarnative choice been placed within the current incarnation with the hope that the lesson might be learned. The lesson may also be one which is of the current incarnation only, shall we say, realizing that all experience that all gathers about one is the result of previous lessons and desires.

N: No. Thank you. That sure is scary.

I am Latwii, and we thank you for the opportunity to serve and can only add a note of comfort to suggest that all such difficulties may find their resolution at any time within an entity’s experience when there is the desire to give and receive love by the entity in some portion of its being. At some point this balance of giving and receiving love shall be achieved in order that the balance of the mind might also be achieved.

-`ღ´-
... there was also a follow-up on this question by Carla, in the same session, on schizophrenia and creativity, which I saw just of now:

Latwii Wrote:Carla: I have heard it said—this is another question, not along the same lines. I have heard it said that schizophrenics have a tremendous creative power. This has been observed by various sober scientists. What’s the source of this creative power?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. As we mentioned in our previous response to this topic, there is the relegation of a portion of the memory and the difficulty being faced to a portion of the subconscious mind with the hope that the problem, if moved deeply enough into the subconscious, will no longer trouble the conscious mind. However, with the schizophrenic individual this is not what occurs. The deeper awareness of the entity returns to the conscious mind that which was sent to the subconscious mind with somewhat of an aid, shall we say, presented to the conscious mind. That aid may be seen in general terms as some form of a channel or contact with the deeper portions of the mind reaching into the subconscious mind. This allows the conscious portion of the mind access to the more creative or imaginative portions of the deeper mind with the hope that this channel will allow the entity to find a, shall we say, creative solution to the problem which has overwhelmed the conscious mind.

Before this solution is achieved it is often the case that the creative nature of the subconscious mind is expressed in many other fashions. To those who are aware both of the physical, physiological and metaphysical nature of such a situation, these creative expressions are indications of the resources that have been made available to the conscious mind by the entity’s deeper mind.

-`ღ´-
(08-12-2015, 12:29 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Abuse causes dissociation which is just a few steps away from schizophrenia. When a child learns how to leave/dissociate/astral project from its body to escape from an abusive situation, entities can attach, of course because they aren't protected, and usually because they are in a fearful situation when they dissociate anyway.

So yes, I believe trauma/abuse as a child can cause schizophrenia. I think it's possible to be born with but I think it's more likely that something happens to the wiring of the brain to jolt it into being so confused on the boundaries of dimensions.

That one caught my eye and i'd like to offer some experiences:

Usually discarnate entities who attach to a human being actually answer a call.
Many times Little children for example cry for help when they arme alone in a difficult situation, thats very often where the entity attachment begins!
More often than not these are discarnate "human" souls, who didnt make it to the "other side" After they died.
And mostly they are actually trying to help!
And indeed CAN this be helpful for a while, since they lend you qualities you have not yet developed.
In the long run however it often causes quite negative effects and is an obstacle to growth.

I have to add, that i experienced it quite a few times, that Someone in healing session (when the attacked entity has been identified) actually refuse to let them go, because they think they still Need them!

edit:
of course there are also non-benevolent entity attachments, just not in general
My wife and I walked into a large Kroger's grocery store today just in time to see a man get into a fight with a sign at the front of the store, and then yell at the Cheetohs in the nearest aisle. Confused
(03-11-2017, 08:56 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]My wife and I walked into a large Kroger's grocery store today just in time to see a man get into a fight with a sign at the front of the store, and then yell at the Cheetohs in the nearest aisle. Confused

Yes, this is the display of a complete inability to mentalise, which is the awareness that our subjective experience is unique to us and merely an interpretation of the object world. It is one of the main characterising symptoms of Schizophrenia. It's a tremendous challenge to greet such an individual and draw them out of their immediate state and communally engage with them. It would require a level of insanity of equal stature! Schizophrenia is often confused with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, aka split personality disorder).

The only commonality they have is unprocessed trauma, but DID's usually have a darker and more malevolent trauma to process. Most people can relate to an experience of not being able to mentalise, but like the association of black male African Americans with crime, Schizophrenic behaviour is associated with violence. Mud sticks.  Sad
In defense of african americans, the majority of crimes committed by black people are against other black people.  Something about high violence probabilities in poverty stricken areas and gang related violence intermixed with racially profiled minority groups being unequally treated and forced to survive in their own ways.

Your typical black person isn't much of a criminal Wink

I wish I was schizophrenic sometimes and based on the information given in this thread, that 'double bind' information, I don't understand how I'm not schizophrenic.  My mother did that to me always.  Always...

Everything amounted up to nothing, I had nothing to be proud of, everything I did to make her happy just made her lash out at me.  I would be subject to her verbally and emotionally violent behaviors regardless of how much I've done for her.  She's calmed down since but it really screwed me up.

I wonder if people with autism can become schizophrenic.

I'd personally take away someones schizophrenia and make it my own if I could..
(03-12-2017, 10:16 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I'd personally take away someones schizophrenia and make it my own if I could..

I got it because as a kid I was terrified of getting it. I attracted it to me.
Removed.
(03-12-2017, 10:16 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I'd personally take away someones schizophrenia and make it my own if I could..

That would not be helpful, if you would take it away, the Person would develop it again :/

I guess all one can do is, help people process if possible and find the part in you, where you are in the same condition and heal this.
deleted
The concept of schizophrenia is dying

(09-20-2017, 02:44 PM)777 Wrote: [ -> ]www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1986/1986_0112.aspx (Q'uo on schizophrenia)

It's Latwii in this case, actually. Heart
I know this is a pretty old thread now, but I wanted to post on it about my own experiences. I don't believe I have schizophrenia. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder but I don't think I'm bipolar either. I've had two major psychotic episodes which each lasted roughly a week or so on and off and left me pretty mentally unstable each time for the likes of a month or more. I believe my episodes were triggered by stress, fear, and a rapid period of spiritual expansion all at the same time which tipped my cracker so much that the cheese slid off if you know what I mean. Lol. The rapid spiritual expansion that helped trigger my first episode I believe was my first contact with intelligent infinity. I was a fundamental Christian at the time and had just learned a radically new perception of the I AM statements found in the Bible which clicked with my soul and opened me to free conscious being. I recklessly abandoned myself to this being and feel that I made contact even though I didn't understand it at the time. I definitely feel that when experiencing psychosis there are spiritual elements involved. It's like your mind is cracked open like an egg and the "yolk" is caught in the cosmic flows all around you, getting somewhat scrambled in the process. Much of what I experienced was delusional I believe but some ideas and images that came into my mind were revelations of the workings of the universe like the flow of energy between polarity in cycles that never end, the unity of it all, that everything is the One, and there need not be any worries about anything, and other things. It was really a breakup of the old system of beliefs that led to a breakthrough in seeking when I found the Law of One. I wish I could understand exactly how the spiritual dynamics of psychosis function. I'm sure it's different in each case.
As far as I know, schizophrenia is due to the existence of dolphin genes in the human genome. A document that i'd read years ago was saying that. Also, it adds that this incorporation of dolphin genes was carried out by some rebel Pleiadians hundreds of thousands years ago. As we are helped by Pleiadians hugely nowadays, this might make sense. I mean no discrediting for Pleiadians. I love and honor them deeply; however a source says that.
Whoa Bosphorus, this is interesting, those sneaky little Pleiadians…

Happy new year to you Bosphorus… Smile
(01-02-2022, 06:20 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa Bosphorus, this is interesting, those sneaky little Pleiadians…

Happy new year to you Bosphorus… Smile

Thank you dear Flofrog Smile Happy new year to you too
(08-11-2015, 05:27 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]At times I feel miserable too, especially dealing with relationships with my parents being so commanding.
My dad called this website "occult" and he's pretty religious so wouldn't let me visit it while I was visiting him.

I should be happy that I don't have to work, but I haven't gotten paid disability for at least 3 weeks.

I also request higher beings to bathe me in healing white light and love.

I question why I chose to come into this incarnation.

But right now I'm doing ok.

Great Central Sun, your body is not yourself. You are immortal just as God. Body is just a vehicle we choose to come into this physical world. We also choose when we will come into here, when we will leave. Each one has lesson to learn. Follow your heart, follow your intuition, you will find out the meaning of this lifetime.
Pages: 1 2 3 4