Bring4th

Full Version: Soul's creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Much has been spoken about the fusion of a soul with the Inifinite Creator at the end of an octave, but did Ra ever talk about the creation of a soul? The splitting off from? I can't remember reading anything like that with my pass through the books. Q'uo has made statements along the lines of third density souls being at least billions of years old if memory serves. But has any information ever been given regarding when, even in rough terms, how old we may truly be? If we are billions of years old, what were we doing all that time before evolving up to the point of 1st, 2nd and 3rd densities? We know these periods are small compared to a hypothetical billion(s) year age.

Furthermore, what is the mechanism by which we are made?

Ambitious questions, I know.. Smile
I couldn't find anything specific on lawofone.info about your question. Maybe it's because it's a tricky question... It's difficult to do a keyword search for it! haha!

I was always under the impression that all sparks were created at the same "time", which would be at the beginning of the universe. The Creator then spins time and space in countless different ways that allow different sparks of Itself experience different densities at different time/spaces. Maybe the information isn't there because at the point of creation, there was no experience by anyone just yet. Maybe it's not possible to know just how it occurred until we all get sucked back into the singularity where all will be "known" again!
Hmm, I went off to read randomly from lawofone.info and look what I just found!

Session 82: The period just before the beginning of this octave is discussed.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=82

Still doesn't specifically answer your question though. Sorry! lol
I would suggest that when one is in the 1st and 8th densities, they are at one with the creator. This specific time in the infinite cycle of densities (which we call the octave) has been spoken of as the heartbeat of the Creator, when all is quiet, and then all begins again. During this time all is with the Creator, so it would, in my understanding, be at the point of second density when the "sparks" separate.
Creation of a soul:

Background:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...996&page=4

If you reach higher densities, you use parts of yourself as the final ingredient. Thus, as the "father", you love your children very very much and since you are part of them and they are part of you.

It is same for the sun, earth, and planets, you use parts of yourself as the final ingredient. Same for the birds, animals, trees, grass and plants. You are their father, they as your sons (or daughter, if you consider gender).

Coming back to the Law of One,
It is a unified creation, all are one, divided into many, but all are one.

Exercise one, as sons, is to love one another, and understand the kinds of love and awareness, as how the father loves his children.

Exercise two, the father created all things using parts of itself, the universe is one being, since one's-self and another is part of the father, see the father from within.

Exercise three, gaze at the mirror, see the father. Since you are part of the father and the father is part of you.

Exercise four, gaze at the creation, see the father. Since the father uses parts of itself to create everything, then you are seeing the father.

It is a unified creation, since the father uses parts of itself to make this Universe, thus,

The study of the Law of One, is that all things are one, that all beings are one, all is one.

N.B.
I'm not the Father but someone helping out. Please don't worship me. If there is one to give praise and thanks, it is to the Infinite Creator.