Bring4th

Full Version: Where to go now that the Harvest has succeeded.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where to go now that the Harvest, such as it is, http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...n-science/ Has succeeded and we're on the gradual slope, it seems to the positive side of our new 4th D home.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Bashar said 2012 would have the Earth slightly more positive than negative. And it's slowly getting more positive.
I don't wanna be 'that guy', but the Harvest has only just begun. Ra estimated (40.8) that it would take between 100-700 years to actually complete. Hitting the tipping point of 50.0000001% positive is just the beginning of the full 4D transition, and there's no guarantee that the planet couldn't end up taking steps backwards before it continues to move forwards. In fact, he specifically said (17.1) that there would be a short term increase in negatively polarized activity. He also indicated that it's going to be a difficult\random Harvest (33.12) and that the Harvest is likely to be such smaller than it potentially could be. (13.23)

In other words, where we go from here is to keep on doing what we have been. Keep trying to bring more positivity into the world. Keep trying to increase your own energetic vibrations so that you can radiate more love/light into the planetary sphere. Keep looking for ways to try to bring a bit of balance to the chaos that's still at the heart of Earth's fluctuations. Keep trying to help our other-selves grasp the lessons of love necessary to make the 4D transition without having to repeat the cycle.

We -both in the sense of followers of the LOO as well as humanity in general- are truly creating the world of the future, and have huge influence on Earth's development in the years/decades to come. Whatever we can do now, at the beginning of the Harvest, will undoubtedly pay off in the long run by creating a smoother and more bountiful Harvest by its end.
Now that harvest has succeed into the 4th density realm of action with compassion, we must look to 5D

the density of compassion is all good and fun, however what about wisdom. Over abundance in compassion leads to martyrdom.

i meet tons of spiritual people now, except they don't know jack s*** about anything, they never understand channeling protocol or why there should be one, they never understand the emotional link with each chakra.

They ascribe to cement themselves more in the physical than explore the inner world.

Or I meet people into the Law of One and they don't have any real world application of their lessons, they don't meditate, they don't have powers, they know a lot of stuff inside the Law of One, but they do not have any conscious telepathic ability with our space family.

I honestly think the state of things is very bad, while I may be harsh since this cycle has only JUST started and it has only been about 2 years. I still believe the progress we are making is much too slow for my own personal taste.
I don't think it's time to start moving Earth to 5D yet, but I also think we're on a better timeline than Ra suspected, because there are Q'uo readings from the late 2000s where Q'uo admits that earth's vibrational state is much better than they could have anticipated at that time. Now that my be biased by Carla's eternal optimism, but I'm gonna keep chugging along trying to get people to understand compassion.

Quote:Whatever we can do now, at the beginning of the Harvest, will undoubtedly pay off in the long run by creating a smoother and more bountiful Harvest by its end.

This makes me think of how you're always told to start saving money when you're as young as possible (for retirement etc) because it can grow exponentially by the time you're old. Snowballin' that positive energy until Earth is just one giant snowball of love.
(08-14-2015, 09:16 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Now that harvest has succeed into the 4th density realm of action with compassion, we must look to 5D

the density of compassion is all good and fun, however what about wisdom. Over abundance in compassion leads to martyrdom.

i meet tons of spiritual people now, except they don't know jack s*** about anything, they never understand channeling protocol or why there should be one, they never understand the emotional link with each chakra.

They ascribe to cement themselves more in the physical than explore the inner world.

Or I meet people into the Law of One and they don't have any real world application of their lessons, they don't meditate, they don't have powers, they know a lot of stuff inside the Law of One, but they do not have any conscious telepathic ability with our space family.

I honestly think the state of things is very bad, while I may be harsh since this cycle has only JUST started and it has only been about 2 years. I still believe the progress we are making is much too slow for my own personal taste.

We turn to 5D when the earth group will see the limits of 4D and seek the lessons of 5D, not happening anytime soon.
Actually it might come sooner than you think, I believe this because of that whole lion killing thing, and then some people are going wait a minute what about all the human trafficking and all this other stuff happening around the world and people are more politically active now.. not to mention the whole anonymous guy falkes mask pervades our social day conundrum..

with all the whistleblowers and edward snowden, all these things... labeling GMO foods. this is all a massing of knowledge into the public mind.

Think about it. how many jokes can you think of about in tsukalo's hair in Ancient aliens?

I'm not saying it was aliens... but it was aliens... lol

5D is closer than you think.
(08-14-2015, 03:21 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it might come sooner than you think, I believe this because of that whole lion killing thing, and then some people are going wait a minute what about all the human trafficking and all this other stuff happening around the world and people are more politically active now.. not to mention the whole anonymous guy falkes mask pervades our social day conundrum..

with all the whistleblowers and edward snowden, all these things... labeling GMO foods.   this is all a massing of knowledge into the public mind.

Think about it. how many jokes can you think of about in tsukalo's hair in Ancient aliens?

I'm not saying it was aliens... but it was aliens... lol

5D is closer than you think.

Well in my opinion earth still has to make a full transition toward 4D so that 4D is fully experienced. 

I do agree that this earth environment as a 4D planet will be an exceptionally good learning place. But 4D work imo will truly beging when the conditions will be like this :

Quote:16.50 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a small description of the conditions [in] fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are no words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited still until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves; it is a plane where one is aware of the vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.
Starting to feel like the Harvest officially started when the first globally recognized Democracy appeared and was completed when science proved that humans are one being through the Manifolds.
BlatzAddict Wrote:5D is closer than you think.

It seems bizarre to make these casual assertions about 5D when we are still in 3D, regardless of current social events.

The human body, as we understand it, is specifically tailored to a 3D experience. We can clearly see that we are moving toward a 4D experience because the limitations of this body are just beginning to impede our ability to evolve further. That is, we envision a way of life in which we all want to participate, but the forgetting we undergo and the lack of innate understanding we have of each other (i.e. telepathy) make that path slow and difficult.

To make claims about what kind of experiences we will call to ourselves once we are in possession of 4D bodies is a wholly unwarranted speculative act. You and I have 3D bodies. We can't even adequately imagine what life will be like in a 4D body, so how could we possibly judge with any accuracy the proximity of a 5D experience?

To answer the OP, the next thing is to let go of looking to a future cataclysm or world-event. Walk forward, step-by-step, praising the strength to walk and the beauty at each stage. Will we see a dramatic world-shift in our lifetimes? Maybe. But counting down to it is like my step-son's tendency to count-down to going to the beach or playing his video games. I hope one day to see him learn to enjoy everything he does rather than idle away his time wishing for a very small group of preferred activities and experiences.
@ just like you,

picture if you will

a dog, a poochie, has chakras 1 and 2 in active use, while 3 4 5 6 are in potentiation.
now picture a human... has chakras 1 2 and 3 in active use, while 4 5 and 6 are in potentiation.. What is potentiation. I've come to learn this as not used automatically but used with intent and will.

as you know many people still live in the mob mentality state of mind, that would not even be using the third chakra, but only the first two. Which leads one to say that with someone like that they aren't really using their third chakra either, they aren't honoring their personal power.

One of the key things I keep noticing is people who finish the Law of One, it's rare that i meet others who read this and have powers of their own or they do not have any sort of spiritual contact or past life recall.

Saying that the earth is now in 4d does not insinuate that our bodies are also 4D nor does it say that our bodies are 3D either. There is proof that the body and our dna is changing but there is not enough media to present a case for it yet.

part of my point is this: we need to consciously use our third eye, otherwise it is in potentiation. several months ago I kept getting the same messages from spirit saying, use it or lose it.

5d is simply the beginning and end of learning to learn these spiritual mechanics which i am talking about now. 4d is where people don't understand these wisdom teachings and only have their compassion.

just because a chakra is in potentiation doesn't mean that we can't use it, it just means it's not used when it's not consciously in use.