Bring4th

Full Version: hello from tommy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys, my name is tommy and i've been studying spirituality and been heavily involved in the research side of the truther movement for the last 4 years. the mother of my children whom is now my ex used to throw me outta the house periodically(she had a few disabilities) and one time i went camping for a month and a half and was sitting around the campfire and staring at the skies and here comes a jet leaving what is commonly called a chemtrail, so to the google i went. well that turned into researching the global elite and the long road of truth. well somewhere shortly into my journey there i decided to find a religious/spiritual path and i absorbed everything i could about quantum physics, sacred geometry, watched most of the spirit science vids, dove into wisdom teachings and would spend many hours a day reading web page after web page and watching as many youtube mini docs as i could and reading books in my spare time. and of course i've wondered "why me?", why did i awake from being a typical american male 5 years ago when my big screen and beer each night was all i was interested in. and of course i wondered if i could be a starseed or a walkin or something different than the typical earthling. and just last week i was listening to a alfred lambermont weber interview where he was interviewing gary carlson from (pm me for site) and i thought what the heck and i was told i am a wanderer, i will post my soul report below(pm me for what they look like) so you guys can see what it says and i'm hoping someone on here has some experience or is willing to look into this website to see how valid his info is. he seems to get a lot of his info from "the Law of One" but nonetheless i have been absorbing everything i can the last week on wanderers and i do fit the profile minus any e.t. contact type stuff and i am not physically degraded but actually i have been very healthy my whole life and most tell me i look ten years younger than i am. and i have put my body through heck, spent many years as a drinker and did my fair share of drugs, and yours, and that guy over there's if ya get my meaning, lol. i am about as easy going as they come, can stay calm in almost any situation, live out in the woods with my two children, our dog, two cats and a mouse, love the woods. prefer to stay home away from people but at the same time i get along with everyone and once you get me talking, especially on subject like this, i can go for hours. i certainly never fit in, always had friends but i drank and did drugs to feel "normal" and honestly still barely fit in. been sober for over 4 years minus a little fun here and there but at the same time i've come to learn who i am and i am o.k. with myself. i am certainly naive when it comes to discerning people trying to take advantage of me and picking negative people out of a crowd. always told i give people to many chances and i cut ties with people after i get taken. and then i always get the "i don't know how you stay so calm" or the "i don't know how you handle all that" after someone has gotten one over on me. i have lots of common sense but not when it comes to trusting people, i have way to much trust in people and can't for the life of me understand why people are so heck bent on lying to maliciously hurt people. don't get me wrong, i catch my ego causing me to tell a little fib here and there but typically i catch myself and correct it. have a hard time with meditation and practicing the techniques of spirituality but yet can't stop studying different ideas, got a ton of knowledge in my head but find it difficult to physically practice it. i have not dove into the actual reading of the Law of One material but have read pieces of it here and there through other studies and of course daivid wilcock speaks of it's material regularly. gonna get the book soon and dive in. but thought i'd try to connect with other wanderers and spend some time discussing our roles and see what i can learn. so here i am.

i had the links and a copy of my soul report in this story and i understand why i had to take them out but i'm guessing it's o.k. to ask people to pm me if they would like the info. a big part of my reason for stopping by these forums was to get a few like minded people to check the site and let me know how they felt about it. he does a very interesting interview with alfred weber who is quite well known in the spiritual arena. but your more than welcome to pm me if your interested in the info. much love
Welcome to the forum.

You can PM me your soul story, depending on it I might try out the service and then would be able to provide my impression of it.
Hi, i am new to this site, in fact this is my first reply. I have been hesitating to talk openly about everything I have discovered, my family think I am nice but a bit "strange". Originally from the uk but been in southern Spain since 2011. Your story was a blessing mine is kinda the same but different. It was Scott Mandelkers book that kinda clinched it for me, From St Elsewhere. I read it and thought bloody hell thought it was just me!  I feel inspired to write my story. Thanks for the inspiration Tommy xx
Welcome to the forum, Tommy!