Bring4th

Full Version: Steps of Light and Loved Ones/Guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm reading the Journey of Souls by Michael Newton Ph.D.

In one part he says that after the person passes over into the light, they meet a loved one.
In one instance, this one took the person further into the light.

So is it possible that when walking the steps of light we will have other spirits guiding us,
maybe holding our hand (if we have one)?

This stood out to me that we're not alone, even when walking the steps of Light.
There will always be guides above us and other-selves in need of guidance below us.

As such are the cycles of infinity, until a cycle ends and a new one begins. The Creator always being among Itself.
Seth talked about the afterlife pretty extensively in one of the books of his teachings. I saw a link online once, but I don't have it bookmarked and I can't find it again. Sad Sorry! (Maybe someone here has it?)

However, the short version is that -according to Seth- it's just as you say. There are helper spirits "assigned" to each soul as it passes over to help it deal with the shock of transition and get over whatever trauma remains from their life and\or death. These helpers can appear in whatever form the person needs them to be in, based on whatever beliefs they held in life. And apparently quite a lot of "time" can be spent in what's effectively heaven's antechamber just getting the newly-arrived ready for the remembering and progression onwards and upwards, if they brought a lot of mental baggage with them.

He actually tells a highly amusing story about doing this for a 14th Century Turk who had a deep affinity for Moses, even though as a Muslim he believed his heart was supposed to belong first to Allah. Upon arriving on the other side, he was so certain that he had committed an unforgivable transgression that he wouldn't move on. So Seth and another guardian ended up having to put on an elaborate symbolic play to get the guy to let go of his Earthly beliefs. They took the forms of Allah and Moses and first fought over his soul -complete with swordplay- and then reconciled with each other and unified into One so the Turk would understand he hadn't sinned. (ie, that by revering Moses he was also\simultaneously revering the One God.)

It sounded like fun, frankly. Wink And the Turk got over his fears and was able to move on with his lives.
So I take it that actually walking the steps of Light is done with full support of guides and loved ones. It's not just done alone. That's what I thought when I read the Ra material (that you do it alone). I'd love to hold my guide by the hand and walk the steps of Light together.
(08-15-2015, 02:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So I take it that actually walking the steps of Light is done with full support of guides and loved ones. It's not just done alone. That's what I thought when I read the Ra material (that you do it alone). I'd love to hold my guide by the hand and walk the steps of Light together.

Why did you think it is done alone? From what Ra has said, his group has guides/teachers and 4D and 6D are done as groups and 5D can either be done alone or as a group.

I don't think you have to worry, you are likely to have more brothers and sisters outside of this earth than you can currently imagine.
I like your signature ETM, "And you... are but a thought"
It goes right along with "All is Well"

I'm working toward seeing everything as sacrosanct and sacramental, finding out why I have so much nervousness in my heart.

If I am a thought, I don't have to take myself so seriously.

I also recognize that I am not my body. I am the objective viewer that sits behind the scenes.

I keep thinking about how I'd want to be greeted on the other side when I see the tunnel of white.
If I even need to be greeted. I might be advanced enough where I don't need that.

Because I'm reading Dr. Michael Newton's Journey of Souls book, I get curious.
I believe it was Seth who stressed that you get what you think you will get when you die. When we first pass on, the veil drops and our immediate thoughts create the immediate reality so much more vividly than we are used to. If we think we will be alone, we will be alone (for a time). If we believe our guides will be there, the guides will be there. If we think we are going to a beautiful heavenly vista, boom, What Dreams May Come! If we think we are going to hell, we will experience "going to hell".... again though, only for a short time, because eventually we realize what is going on. But that initial transition to the afterlife can be as sweet or sour as we think or want it to be.

Those who are totally balanced and ready will just ascend to their home density. Those who need a hand or two will definitely have them, in abundance. If you got the impression that Ra said we walk the steps of light alone, I'm sure Ra meant that we walk the steps of light as our singular spark of the Creator, and our own freewill signature. Stressing the importance of our choice after having wandered to 3D. But we do nothing alone, we just have the illusion of being alone as one of the interesting experiences of 3D.
(08-15-2015, 06:18 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like your signature ETM, "And you... are but a thought"
It goes right along with "All is Well"

I'm working toward seeing everything as sacrosanct and sacramental, finding out why I have so much nervousness in my heart.

If I am a thought, I don't have to take myself so seriously.

I also recognize that I am not my body. I am the objective viewer that sits behind the scenes.

I keep thinking about how I'd want to be greeted on the other side when I see the tunnel of white.
If I even need to be greeted. I might be advanced enough where I don't need that.

Because I'm reading Dr. Michael Newton's Journey of Souls book, I get curious.

Quote:1.0 Ra:

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

Even though I am not alone, I still feel scared of life.
Steps of Light from Seth (and an additional description of higher density awareness):

Quote:"All That Is is a part of creation, but more than what creation is. There are pyramid gestalts of being impossible to describe, whose awareness includes knowledge and experience of what would seem to be to you a vast number of other realities. In the terms of which I am speaking for your benefit, their present might, for example, include the life and death of your planet in a moment of their "time." Seth Two's existence is at the outside fringes of one such galaxy of consciousness.

When Seth Two speaks, Ruburt initially is aware of the following: His consciousness strains upward, following an inner psychic pathway, an energized funnel, until quite simply it can go no further. It seems to him then that his consciousness goes out of his body through an invisible pyramid whose open top stretches far up into space."

I know this feeling. I know the description of the invisible pyramid. I believe very deeply that these are the steps of light. They are not actually "steps" that you walk, with you feet, but you expand your awareness. More of intelligent infinity is accessed. There is such a thing as spiritual intensity of activity. This is difficult to translate into language. But that activity is like an accelerated dream that your consciousness handles. There is a point of spiritual intensity that begins to feel uncomfortable or pressured to the consciousness, thus it goes no further.
______
I may have conflagrated two concepts here, so please set me right. But I think I remember that there is a link between our 3rd dimensional Earth Life School (ELS) and its Afterlife environment. Meaning, absent intervention, if at death you go to the ELS linked Afterlife location, you are then automatically also in the pre-incarnative launch pad to back to that same 3 dimensional dimensional ELS. Like there is a stickiness between the two.

The Steps of Light, then, is intended to put you in another or different portion/location of the Afterlife locale that is linked/attached/associated with different Life Schools. Since soon 3rd dimensional ELS will be closing for repairs (hehe) those exit Steps of Light could instead lead you to a different Life School, since the typical exit will have the "under repairs" sign on it. But if you can walk up some more steps into higher light, you will be placed in a different part of the Afterlife that is connected to 4th dimensional ELS, which is a completely different world.

I don't see these Steps as particularly mind-blowing per se, but simply a mechanical sorting of energy.

Do you all feel that there is a remarkable experience occurring while walking the Steps?
(08-15-2016, 04:37 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]Do you all feel that there is a remarkable experience occurring while walking the Steps?

I look forward to walking the Light till it burns, and feeling Love like the hugs of a thousand angels.

But I think by becoming enlightened here on Earth we can experience similar or the same experience.
(08-15-2016, 10:07 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I know this feeling. I know the description of the invisible pyramid. I believe very deeply that these are the steps of light. They are not actually "steps" that you walk, with you feet, but you expand your awareness. More of intelligent infinity is accessed. There is such a thing as spiritual intensity of activity. This is difficult to translate into language. But that activity is like an accelerated dream that your consciousness handles. There is a point of spiritual intensity that begins to feel uncomfortable or pressured to the consciousness, thus it goes no further.

this is such a cool description. you know how you associate certain visual images with concepts that are important to you? and how, it's difficult to move past those visual images because you're so used to the association? well, verum occultum, you just "upgraded" my image of what the steps of light are like. Until a few moments ago, i had a basic-colored, 2 dimensional "ascension" idea of what it is like upon death, a moving "forward," uni-directional idea. but your description stimulated a new, more acceptable image. now i see it as a mystical bluish/black stationary area in space, in which the entity "travels" - not forward or backward, but inward/outward. as you said, it is hard to explain. but nothing about the scene really changes, your spiritual perception of the scene intensifies.

of course this is also a child's drawing of a majestic landscape/event, but I've just moved beyond the more limited 'understanding' of it! haha. cool feeling. i need to start sharing more of what all you fellow wanderers are doing to my brain and soul when I read what you write, the gratitude for it will surely make it happen more often!