Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest start on 9-28-2015?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
link: GLOBAL MASS ASCENSION, SEPTEMBER 28, 2015, AS WAVE-X BOMBARDS THE EARTH!

I´m starting to feel a little "the boy who cried wolf" syndrome over this.... But at the same time I am experiencing rapid changes in the energy grid between people... There is something BIG going on, I can feel it, I´m just not sure on what scale... Ascension to another density? perhaps... a more clear and open communication between people, definitely =)
If higher forces take me out, I wouldn't complain. I'm much too confused here.
Yeah. The universal alignment occurred on July 7th 2014 and will influence humanity for the next harvest in 7000? years or some thousand year time period. Most entities close to harvest will have the next 200 years to incarnate and harvest before it is over).

But these are general guidelines for the collection of entities of the inner earth city (4d). Once our lifetime is completed, we all ascend to the proper vibration and frequency we have elevated to in incarnation.

Huge amplifications and uplifting by positive guides are currently in effect. Sensitive ones can feel it. People are also seeing the cause-and-effect outcome(s) of their thought / belief patterns.
My mom says that the Bible says that all debts will be repaid. She believes all karma will be cleared when we pass on.
I hope so.
Another day, another new mass ascension date announced :¬)

Ascension is subjective (as is indeed all of reality), it'll happen to you when you've reached the point in which it's the next step for you. You achieve that by choosing STO/STS and aligning with it.
(08-23-2015, 06:06 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Another day, another new mass ascension date announced :¬)

Ascension is subjective (as is indeed all of reality), it'll happen to you when you've reached the point in which it's the next step for you. You achieve that by choosing STO/STS and aligning with it.

Good point Namaste.  Many have been swindled with the idea of sudden ascension date, rapture, harvest etc.  To us on the ground now, it won't look sudden at all.  It is just a gradual evolution like the blossoming of a flower.  A flower doesn't suddenly pop open, it's gradual.  The time for the blossoming of planetary consciousness is much much more vast than the time a flower takes to blossom, like a microcosm.

In the meantime as we individually shift and flower in our consciousness, we assist the process forward.  Understanding the actual choice that we are making really helps.  When processing a catalyst for me it's a choice between aligning with my higher self or following the voice of my lower ego.
(08-23-2015, 10:37 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]To us on the ground now, it won't look sudden at all.  It is just a gradual evolution like the blossoming of a flower.  A flower doesn't suddenly pop open, it's gradual.  The time for the blossoming of planetary consciousness is much much more vast than the time a flower takes to blossom, like a microcosm.

Exactly. I really worry sometimes when I see threads like this, that people are expecting some sort of Rapture-like event where the clouds part and the choir aahhhhhs and everybody starts glowing or something. From what I understand of the metaphysics, nearly all the changes happening are in dimensionalities that very few humans even have the capability to perceive in any way. And the changes happening on the level of individual entities largely won't be made manifest until this round on the karmic merry-go-round is over.

Until then, the changes we'll be seeing are going to largely be on the social level. More people trying to be nicer to each other than not. More people coming to view the planet as One World with One Tribe on it. More people advocating for laws and policies designed to ease suffering, rather than increase it. Hopefully the continuing trend of less war rather than more.

Baby steps, basically. Due to the Law of Free Will, these things simply couldn't be forced into existence quickly.

If anything major changes, it would be because of higher-D beings deciding to manifest and make themselves widely known here, which some of the channels have indicated could happen in our lifetime. But I'm not holding my breath on that one, and I'm really not sure that Earth would be ready for a worldwide ET contact in this century.
Well said (both posts).

A mass event is entirely possible, but you'd only ever witness it if your level of consciousness would be of the frequency to 'contain' (allow) it. There is not one single dimension in which we all experience, rather, we each manifest a dimension that equals our state of being.

Hence we are The Creator. We create our experience.
Another person I know talks about bad stuff happening, and I'm just thinking "not in my world".
Anything is possible more things probable then others. I do believe something large is going on in the world. Look at the stock market, and all the governments making runs on the major banks for gold. The High ups or Elites, are running for the hills, and there bunkers. I am not afraid. We are all eternal beings. We designed these experiences to cultivate spiritual development. We are all the creator. Glean on at your catalyst, grow and find the right mindsets and responses. The illusion of outside the self will fall away. There is no inside or outside. There is unity through eternal love.
Having read and heard things like this for many years now i think i will just stick to making peace and finding love in the present experiences rather than hoping for an future event to save me.
(08-23-2015, 06:06 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Another day, another new mass ascension date announced :¬)

I really think you're right. But then, I also believe in multiple timelines. On some timelines, it has already happened. But we missed it.

(08-24-2015, 09:37 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Well said (both posts).

A mass event is entirely possible, but you'd only ever witness it if your level of consciousness would be of the frequency to 'contain' (allow) it. There is not one single dimension in which we all experience, rather, we each manifest a dimension that equals our state of being.

Hence we are The Creator. We create our experience.

Exactly!

(08-24-2015, 11:52 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Another person I know talks about bad stuff happening, and I'm just thinking "not in my world".

Sometimes I do that too, sometimes I know it is still in my world so I must work with it on that level. There's a fine line between choosing the reality we want to be in, and denial. Sometimes it's hard to know the difference.

(08-25-2015, 03:30 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Having read and heard things like this for many years now i think i will just stick to making peace and finding love in the present experiences rather than hoping for an future event to save me.

That sounds like a good plan!

(08-29-2015, 10:45 AM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]

I really think you're right. But then, I also believe in multiple timelines. On some timelines, it has already happened. But we missed it.

We create our own reality, so I feel if we missed it, it's my fault. I am in my own Universe after all. But I don't think it's come yet.
Harvest started years ago. If you're still waiting for it to happen, you missed the bus.
Yeah, i mean if you look at what Ra said, they said that the harvest was now back in the 80s. Plus it would take 100-700 years to complete. I have my doubts about any mass event, due to the law of free will. If we take what Ra said about the harvest likely being small, it would effect the freewill of a lot of people if one day everyone just turn into a light body and flew to the sky or something like that.

Its kinda ironic but if you think about it honestly, it seems likely that the harvest is a process that happens after the end of an incarnation, which basically puts it in the same category as heaven or any other religious paradise that happens if you are loving enough after death. We have the dual activated entities , i think that will be one of the things getting more news in the coming years.

If you look where we are at as a planet at the moment, can you say we are honestly there yet? I am not so sure, i think the time frame of 100-700 years makes a lot of sense. That would be enough time for technology to develop and the consciousness to develop, plus the greater acceptance of the so called "paranormal"
(08-23-2015, 10:37 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]

Good point Namaste.  Many have been swindled with the idea of sudden ascension date, rapture, harvest etc.  To us on the ground now, it won't look sudden at all.  It is just a gradual evolution like the blossoming of a flower.  A flower doesn't suddenly pop open, it's gradual.  The time for the blossoming of planetary consciousness is much much more vast than the time a flower takes to blossom, like a microcosm.

In the meantime as we individually shift and flower in our consciousness, we assist the process forward.  Understanding the actual choice that we are making really helps.  When processing a catalyst for me it's a choice between aligning with my higher self or following the voice of my lower ego.

T-H-A-N-K  Y-O-U! You hit the nail right on the head!
(08-23-2015, 02:27 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2015, 10:37 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]To us on the ground now, it won't look sudden at all.  It is just a gradual evolution like the blossoming of a flower.  A flower doesn't suddenly pop open, it's gradual.  The time for the blossoming of planetary consciousness is much much more vast than the time a flower takes to blossom, like a microcosm.

Exactly.  I really worry sometimes when I see threads like this, that people are expecting some sort of Rapture-like event where the clouds part and the choir aahhhhhs and everybody starts glowing or something.  From what I understand of the metaphysics, nearly all the changes happening are in dimensionalities that very few humans even have the capability to perceive in any way.  And the changes happening on the level of individual entities largely won't be made manifest until this round on the karmic merry-go-round is over.

Until then, the changes we'll be seeing are going to largely be on the social level.  More people trying to be nicer to each other than not.  More people coming to view the planet as One World with One Tribe on it.  More people advocating for laws and policies designed to ease suffering, rather than increase it.  Hopefully the continuing trend of less war rather than more.  

Baby steps, basically.  Due to the Law of Free Will, these things simply couldn't be forced into existence quickly.

If anything major changes, it would be because of higher-D beings deciding to manifest and make themselves widely known here, which some of the channels have indicated could happen in our lifetime.  But I'm not holding my breath on that one, and I'm really not sure that Earth would be ready for a worldwide ET contact in this century.

T-H-A-N-K  Y-O-U too! It's so nice to see people posting who "get it." That's why I love this forum.... 
(08-30-2015, 11:16 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, i mean if you look at what Ra said, they said that the harvest was now back in the 80s. Plus it would take 100-700 years to complete. I have my doubts about any mass event, due to the law of free will. If we take what Ra said about the harvest likely being small, it would effect the freewill of a lot of people if one day everyone just turn into a light body and flew to the sky or something like that.

Its kinda ironic but if you think about it honestly, it seems likely that the harvest is a process that happens after the end of an incarnation, which basically puts it in the same category as heaven or any other religious paradise that happens if you are loving enough after death.  We have the dual activated entities , i think that will be one of the things getting more news in the coming years.

If you look where we are at as a planet at the moment, can you say we are honestly there yet? I am not so sure, i think the time frame of 100-700 years makes a lot of sense. That would be enough time for technology to develop and the consciousness to develop, plus the greater acceptance of the so called "paranormal"

Hey Matt - You brought up a great point on the dual-activated part..... I had forgotten the specifics on that & I looked it up: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=activated

I'm not going to quote everything here, because that would take us into other posts & topics, but for the sake of this discussion, it's worth going over the link above.

As always, great questions & great responses..... so much love here, it's almost overwhelming.

~ Shalom
The population is not reducing yet. It's still growing, it's not began yet. This can be an indication that the harvest will not gradually but rapidly within a few years, months or even days. Who knows?
Or it could be that there are more incarnating to take advantage of the harvest. Which is now.
As long as I get to finish my 2nd book, which I just started today.
(08-20-2015, 06:54 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]link: GLOBAL MASS ASCENSION, SEPTEMBER 28, 2015, AS WAVE-X BOMBARDS THE EARTH!

I´m starting to feel a little "the boy who cried wolf" syndrome over this.... But at the same time I am experiencing rapid changes in the energy grid between people... There is something BIG going on, I can feel it, I´m just not sure on what scale... Ascension to another density? perhaps... a more clear and open communication between people, definitely =)

Greetings. I suggest you let go of deadlines, dates, and notions of escaping this world through a rapture like ascension. Ascension will be achieved when you can live in this world without fear, hate, or anger. You will have ascended when you achieve a joy independent of circumstances, which carries you through each day with unconditional love, gratitude, and joy. Ascension is not a place, it is a state of being.

Adonai.
(09-15-2015, 10:20 AM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2015, 06:54 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]link: GLOBAL MASS ASCENSION, SEPTEMBER 28, 2015, AS WAVE-X BOMBARDS THE EARTH!

Greetings. I suggest you let go of deadlines, dates, and notions of escaping this world through a rapture like ascension. Ascension will be achieved when you can live in this world without fear, hate, or anger. You will have ascended when you achieve a joy independent of circumstances, which carries you through each day with unconditional love, gratitude, and joy. Ascension is not a place, it is a state of being.

Adonai.
Raz changes are happening, on what scale who knows *insert eerie music*   Cool

Well said  Immortalis Vigil "when you achieve a joy independent of circumstances, which carries you through each day with unconditional love, gratitude, and joy"    
strange behavior in system when I try to post specific information...
There was an episode of Spirit Science that talked about a race called the Naacals or Ascended Masters that ascended to the next dimension. It is possible by raising your vibration to do so.
Pages: 1 2