Bring4th

Full Version: Energy centers in space?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found when working on my energy centers, especially on the red ray energy center, that I often think about their way of working off planet. If I am in a craft in the middle of space then where does the infinite energy flow from to the red ray if not on a planetary entity?

I've came to the conclusion that it comes from existence itself. What are the thoughts of my brothers and sisters?
Comes right from the Creator. Ra says that the energy from the Creator comes in from the feet or lower area of the magnetic field and only the Creator may do so. Thus, yes you could say it comes from existence itself, or rather from the Creator which dwells within every part of existence.
As more of a metaphysical energy, distance is not really an issue for the transference of this pranic energy.  Location is part of the tangible illusion.  It is true that the red ray center has a connection to the Earth, since your physical apparatus in this incarnation is an extension of the Earths red ray field, but distance matters not.  The red ray center energizes your physicality -- it's vitality, and strength of beingness in the physical or tangible world.

However, if you were away from the Earth, and the Earth were destroyed for whatever reason, you would experience some VERY unpleasant metaphysical consequences.

Quote:10.7 Questioner: When Maldek was destroyed, did all people of Maldek have the problem or were some advanced enough to transfer to other planets?

Ra: I am Ra. In the occurrence of planetary dissolution none escaped, for this is an action which redounds to the social complex of the planetary complex itself. None escaped the knot or tangle.

While physically incarnate, you would probably experience extreme suicidal depression and anxiety, and then after cessation of your physical body, would be trapped in a time/space knot of fear, which would be sort of like a vivid nightmare on the lower astral, where no one could really communicate with you, because you had reverted to such a primal state due to your red ray becoming severely distorted (you would be stuck in survival consciousness for a span of subjective time).  The lower astral is like a personal zone, and is where most people dream at night.  It isn't necessarily a terrible place, like most people imagine to be, and is a very functional part of time/space containing all manner of personal faculties, such as memories and your personal subconscious.  It is an orange ray layer.  When most people think of the "lower astral" they are really thinking of the upper lower astral, where orange ray begins to fade into yellow ray.  That's where the "hollow hells" are, where souls are having all manner of negative experiences with other spirits in mass created hells and what not (by virtue of their beliefs).

The very lower astral (where it touches red ray) is like a personal zone where survival consciousness is given full reign, so generally...a pretty terrible place to be stuck.
Logos to Planet to Beings on Planet.

I'd love to know if the sun had chakra points like the Earth does!  I'd imagine it may!  From the Sun you could pull back to the sector of the Galaxy that is the next 'highest', leading up the ranks to the Galaxy, then where does things go?  Galactic clusters?  Leading up into the 'whole' of the spacial Universe?

Does the Universe have chakras?

Good questions.

I honestly didn't give much thought to how an incarnated being would be effected by 'planetary dissolution'.  I honestly never even pondered it, just assuming all entities would be damaged because I assumed they'd all be part of the planet at the time.  I guess those off the planet would probably experience some kind of 'inner' knowing that something horrible has happened.

Where'd you get your knowledge from Anagogy?  Is there a source to read or a quote?  This sounds very interesting to me!

considering the mapped Universe thus far looks like a fractal of a nerve cluster, I like to think we're all just the nervous system of another singular being experiencing existence similar to us, and we're too small for them to comprehend our existence. Probably not, but does space even have a 'smallest' possible dimension possible or is it all just quantum-linked?
(08-23-2015, 10:36 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]As more of a metaphysical energy, distance is not really an issue for the transference of this pranic energy.  Location is part of the tangible illusion.  It is true that the red ray center has a connection to the Earth, since your physical apparatus in this incarnation is an extension of the Earths red ray field, but distance matters not.  The red ray center energizes your physicality -- it's vitality, and strength of beingness in the physical or tangible world.

However, if you were away from the Earth, and the Earth were destroyed for whatever reason, you would experience some VERY unpleasant metaphysical consequences.

Quote:10.7 Questioner: When Maldek was destroyed, did all people of Maldek have the problem or were some advanced enough to transfer to other planets?

Ra: I am Ra. In the occurrence of planetary dissolution none escaped, for this is an action which redounds to the social complex of the planetary complex itself. None escaped the knot or tangle.

While physically incarnate, you would probably experience extreme suicidal depression and anxiety, and then after cessation of your physical body, would be trapped in a time/space knot of fear, which would be sort of like a vivid nightmare on the lower astral, where no one could really communicate with you, because you had reverted to such a primal state due to your red ray becoming severely distorted (you would be stuck in survival consciousness for a span of subjective time).  The lower astral is like a personal zone, and is where most people dream at night.  It isn't necessarily a terrible place, like most people imagine to be, and is a very functional part of time/space containing all manner of personal faculties, such as memories and your personal subconscious.  It is an orange ray layer.  When most people think of the "lower astral" they are really thinking of the upper lower astral, where orange ray begins to fade into yellow ray.  That's where the "hollow hells" are, where souls are having all manner of negative experiences with other spirits in mass created hells and what not (by virtue of their beliefs).

The very lower astral (where it touches red ray) is like a personal zone where survival consciousness is given full reign, so generally...a pretty terrible place to be stuck.

This still seems odd to me.

When one goes to a different planetary sphere whether while physically incarnated e.g. flying to mars and living there or for an incarnation e.g. a wanderer from a different planet how does this manage to stay too true?