Bring4th

Full Version: How do you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious how others would summarize their approaches to life, ostensibly incorporating the Law of One insights.  Do you have any rituals or practices you rely on to stay grounded?  Do you eschew strict regimens and play it by ear?  How do you know when you think you're on the "right path"?  Do you think there is a "right path"? What signs do you look for?

I'm asking because I'm sort of taking stock of my entire orientation towards the spiritual, and it would help if you wrote however much or little you could to give me the most shallow glimpse of your approach.  Thank you.
My understanding of this earthly experience was immeasurably altered once I came into contact with the concept of catalyst.  The way Ra described it's influence upon the mind, body, and spirit, and delineated it's proper role in the evolution of the self was like grasping the master-key of my life.  I have also been immeasurably reconfigured by the concept of the Wanderer and Ra's mapping of the 22 Archetypes, but on a day-to-day level, it's my relationship to catalyst which fuels my progress.  

This particular passage says so much:

Quote:54.17 Questioner: I would like then to trace the evolution of catalyst upon the mind/body/spirit complexes and how it comes into use and is fully used to create this tuning. I assume that the sub-Logos that formed our tiny part of the creation using the intelligence of the Logos of which it is a part, provides, shall I say, the base catalyst that will act upon mind/body complexes and mind/body/spirit complexes before they reach the state of development where they can begin to program their own catalyst. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The sub-Logos offers the catalyst at the lower levels of energy, the first triad; these have to do with the survival of the physical complex.

The higher centers gain catalyst from the biases of the mind/body/spirit complex itself in response to all random and directed experiences.

Thus the less developed entity will perceive the catalyst about it in terms of survival of the physical complex with the distortions which are preferred. The more conscious entity, being conscious of the catalytic process, will begin to transform the catalyst offered by the sub-Logos into catalyst which may act upon the higher energy nexi.

Thus the sub-Logos can offer only a basic skeleton, shall we say, of catalyst.

The muscles and flesh having to do with the, shall we say, survival of wisdom, love, compassion, and service are brought about by the action of the mind/body/spirit complex on basic catalyst so as to create a more complex catalyst which may in turn be used to form distortions within these higher energy centers.

The more advanced the entity, the more tenuous the connection between the sub-Logos and the perceived catalyst until, finally, all catalyst is chosen, generated, and manufactured by the self, for the self.

This notion of sensitivity to catalyst, and being able to be triggered by a dewdrop on a spiny leaf is the essence of a consciously created life.  The key to being able to use this self-generated catalyst is to be able to work with symbolic language, and being able to decode the various feelings and emotive impulses behind the many rushings of thoughts that we have each day.

Once we can decode those triggers, the actual catalyst becomes laid bare, and we can actually see what it is offering us.

That said, everyone has their own approach and understanding of catalyst; this just happens to be the method I've taken Smile
Every day the illusion around me is magical.
Thanks for the generous response, Plenum. If I understand you correctly, your approach is to direct your awareness to the catalytic potential of each moment. That sounds useful but exhausting. :-) Is it just a reflex now, or do you find it a lot of work to keep that vigil?
(08-26-2015, 09:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Every day the illusion around me is magical.

So do you not think about your evolutionary progress? I mean, I think there's a lot to recommend that approach. It takes a strong grasp of the total self to be able to throw the conscious self into the waters like that.

Sometimes I feel I approach life the way one would drop acid in a shopping mall: to sort of see what the otherwise banal experience leads. Hey, it's gotten my higher self this far. :-D
I try to explore what I am to find out what I want.

About the right path, I do think there is one right path and that is existence. Everything that unfolds is this existence happening.

I stay grounded through unheathly habits like smoking for example. Works nicely at making your field heavy.
Good, how about you?
(08-26-2015, 07:55 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious how others would summarize their approaches to life, ostensibly incorporating the Law of One insights.  Do you have any rituals or practices you rely on to stay grounded?  Do you eschew strict regimens and play it by ear?  How do you know when you think you're on the "right path"?  Do you think there is a "right path"? What signs do you look for?

I'm asking because I'm sort of taking stock of my entire orientation towards the spiritual, and it would help if you wrote however much or little you could to give me the most shallow glimpse of your approach.  Thank you.

Whatever you place your attention on will expand in your experience.  You can focus on anything: love, money, objects, concepts, emotions.  It's all there for you to turn your attention towards.

Or..... you can turn your attention towards attention itself.  Become interested in your own consciousness stream.  Become curious about attention itself.  Focusing on awareness will expand that too.

That is my most basic approach to life.  And I find myself being steadily pulled inwards towards the nucleus of creation because of it.  What is this thing that gives life and being to all experience?  Learn to viscerally perceive the differences between the energy of mind, body, and spirit.

In the fire of awareness, all things both dissolve and arise.  
Synchronicities direct me, spiritually I thank what I consume and what I use.  I try to accept catalyst and forgive my anger towards feeling helpless to end it.

Struggle with a question of why, with no clear answer that properly explains the how and why of that why.

Law of One wise, I do not live Unconditional Love nor do I identify as Service to Others Oriented (but definitely biased and preferential)
I did Work in Consciousness.  I prefer that Life but its a lot of work for I who's mind is overactive who looks into things so deeply it changes me.  This is from becoming empath like, telepathy begins, I pick up others emotions, but in my 'Just Be' mentality I let it wash over me as I understand without reacting, and instead chose to love.

Not so well at that now a days.  Faith wise I'm fine.  Discipline wise, I really suck at meditating (it is truly a prerequisite).

Life wise, its complicated.  Aura and Chakra wise I'm no healer, just another doing what I will reacting as I will and discovering myself.  I prefer to be alone with myself over groups I discovered.  I initially hated loneliness, now I enjoy it but do miss my friends occasionally.

I got to know myself really well.  I prefer night time, my favorite time of day is the twilight before sunrise.  I'm inherently biased to be lazy physically but overactive mentally.  Live inside myself, avoid the world.  Lots of issues I wish I could talk to a spiritual healer about but know I can't.

Oh!  And during my time of unconditional  love, began noticing my voice wasnt my own at times, I worried it was onset of schizophrenia, turned out I was self channeling AND utilizing a second form of intelligence innate to each of us.

Please question further, I rather enjoy looking back at that time of my life, and have considered returning to it in time, hopefully sooner than later.
(08-27-2015, 01:14 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I try to explore what I am to find out what I want.

Aside from everything else that has been said here, I feel this is an important key to consciousness. In 3D physicality, because of the drive for physical survival encoded in our DNA and older parts of our brains, we come into this life as an animal basically doing what it has to to stay alive. Because we are humans and have larger brains and have individuated, our survival includes psychological aspects as well as physical. So we take on roles in whatever family unit we grow up in. Most people are never even aware of it. As adults then, we are unconsciously reacting in that role with its beliefs, until we strip away the roles we have taken on. There's nothing wrong with it really, if one is aware that they are experiencing all that is; but if one is unconsciously acting in a role, I think it is a shame that the individual's unique nature has not been realized. 

A large part of my inner work has been to observe myself and discern what is a role and what is my core being. It takes dispassionate observation and questioning. And it isn't as simple as what triggers, but that is a good place to start. It's crazy how insidious familial, societal, and other (such as past lives) influences can be. I do think one mistake the new age community makes in general in this matter is to assume all imbalances come from other lives. I think this is an ego defense that can veer one away from looking at this mundane life. But in my opinion, that is where to start—in this life and the myriad influences which pressurized childhood. Clean up this backyard first. I'm not talking about psychotherapy, just observation so that the subconscious can be cleared of belief systems that don't serve because they were "taken on" for some survival reason (which can include things such as, what do I have to be or do to be loved).

It is common, I have observed, for those on spiritual paths to ignore the mundane. This isn't a judgment. I can see why it happens when the focus is on higher matters. But it is like the chakra system—all aspects of the energy centers are important and they all work together. How much easier to work with development in consciousness if the survival centers are balanced and supportive?
Diana, I read in Journey of Souls that the soul when it enters the body of a baby, sort of has control for the first 5 or 6 years of life. Though really it's a mutual existence. After that time the human ego begins to take form.
(08-27-2015, 07:30 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Synchronicities direct me, spiritually I thank what I consume and what I use.  I try to accept catalyst and forgive my anger towards feeling helpless to end it.

Struggle with a question of why, with no clear answer that properly explains the how and why of that why.

Law of One wise, I do not live Unconditional Love nor do I identify as Service to Others Oriented (but definitely biased and preferential)
I did Work in Consciousness.  I prefer that Life but its a lot of work for I who's mind is overactive who looks into things so deeply it changes me.  This is from becoming empath like, telepathy begins, I pick up others emotions, but in my 'Just Be' mentality I let it wash over me as I understand without reacting, and instead chose to love.

Not so well at that now a days.  Faith wise I'm fine.  Discipline wise, I really suck at meditating (it is truly a prerequisite).

Life wise, its complicated.  Aura and Chakra wise I'm no healer, just another doing what I will reacting as I will and discovering myself.  I prefer to be alone with myself over groups I discovered.  I initially hated loneliness, now I enjoy it but do miss my friends occasionally.

I got to know myself really well.  I prefer night time, my favorite time of day is the twilight before sunrise.  I'm inherently biased to be lazy physically but overactive mentally.  Live inside myself, avoid the world.  Lots of issues I wish I could talk to a spiritual healer about but know I can't.

Oh!  And during my time of unconditional  love, began noticing my voice wasnt my own at times, I worried it was onset of schizophrenia, turned out I was self channeling AND utilizing a second form of intelligence innate to each of us.

Please question further, I rather enjoy looking back at that time of my life, and have considered returning to it in time, hopefully sooner than later.

Hi TTP, are you afraid of polarizing because of the "skills" that you acquired frightened you? The fact is, in 3d, you cannot do work in consciousness without polarizing. Polarity is what allows the work to be done. To retire to the sinkhole of indifference will not allow you to continue your work in consciousness. This is why the first card in the archetype sequence is The Choice.

The end goal of work in consciousness IS channeling, the ability to be a clearer channel for our higher self/magical personality. To be able to put aside the ego and allow pure love to shine forth from our beings, even if just for small snippets of time. It requires big sacrifice, though.
(08-27-2015, 12:56 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Diana, I read in Journey of Souls that the soul when it enters the body of a baby, sort of has control for the first 5 or 6 years of life. Though really it's a mutual existence. After that time the human ego begins to take form.

During that time we may be impressed with things going on in our environments which take root in the subconscious mind. Yes, it's a mutual existence and multilayered.
(08-26-2015, 07:55 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious how others would summarize their approaches to life, ostensibly incorporating the Law of One insights.  Do you have any rituals or practices you rely on to stay grounded?  Do you eschew strict regimens and play it by ear?  How do you know when you think you're on the "right path"?  Do you think there is a "right path"? What signs do you look for?

My approach to life is to listen and follow my intuition. In other words most of the time i do what i feel i should do and i don't do what i feel i should'nt do plain and simple. I also factor in the approach of treat others they way I would like to be treated when living life. The only time I dont follow my intuition is when im feeling lazy and dont want to spend the engery on the action i feel i should do.  In regards to the Law of One insights I don't think about them when i make my choices on what i should do, but rather i use the Law of One to help understand myself and my choice

I don't think there is a "Right Path" because every indiviuals path is their own and in essence of the Law of One there is no right or wong. I also think for one to know they are on the right path they must feel it. intuituvely or physically i believe a feeling is the sign of being on one's correct path or making the correct decision based off of ones true desire. 
(08-26-2015, 10:56 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the generous response, Plenum. If I understand you correctly, your approach is to direct your awareness to the catalytic potential of each moment.

yes, I think so.  As Ra offered, the moment contains love, and if we are not perceiving or experiencing that love in each moment, then there is something clouding our judgement and/or perception.  So one could say that I use the catalyst of "not being able to experience love in every moment" as my main principle.

(08-26-2015, 10:56 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds useful but exhausting. :-)

I would probably say it's dedicated work.  It actually gives me a focal point for my waking consciousness, one that I can truly invest in and believe in, because it has proved it's value and efficaciousness over and over.  So my faith is very much invested in the process.

(08-26-2015, 10:56 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just a reflex now, or do you find it a lot of work to keep that vigil?

it's more a way of beingness, I think.  An attitudinal shift.  Just like some people revolve their lives around acquisition of material things (nothing wrong with that!), I've just shifted my focus around this inner work.  My mind does groove into that pattern like a reflex, but the actual process still takes dedicated attention and applied awareness.  Learning (and uncovering hidden aspects of the self) always involves some effort!

But it's really rewarding, and I find that I can't ignore catalyst anymore, even if I wanted to.  Sometimes I'm a bit obtuse in recognising it's presence (it can be incredibly subtle, and points to things that we think are ingrained in our personality as unchangeable), but catalyst only knocks louder at the door, and so we eventually get the message Smile
(08-27-2015, 12:46 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2015, 01:14 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I try to explore what I am to find out what I want.

Aside from everything else that has been said here, I feel this is an important key to consciousness. In 3D physicality, because of the drive for physical survival encoded in our DNA and older parts of our brains, we come into this life as an animal basically doing what it has to to stay alive. Because we are humans and have larger brains and have individuated, our survival includes psychological aspects as well as physical. So we take on roles in whatever family unit we grow up in. Most people are never even aware of it. As adults then, we are unconsciously reacting in that role with its beliefs, until we strip away the roles we have taken on. There's nothing wrong with it really, if one is aware that they are experiencing all that is; but if one is unconsciously acting in a role, I think it is a shame that the individual's unique nature has not been realized. 

A large part of my inner work has been to observe myself and discern what is a role and what is my core being. It takes dispassionate observation and questioning. And it isn't as simple as what triggers, but that is a good place to start. It's crazy how insidious familial, societal, and other (such as past lives) influences can be. I do think one mistake the new age community makes in general in this matter is to assume all imbalances come from other lives. I think this is an ego defense that can veer one away from looking at this mundane life. But in my opinion, that is where to start—in this life and the myriad influences which pressurized childhood. Clean up this backyard first. I'm not talking about psychotherapy, just observation so that the subconscious can be cleared of belief systems that don't serve because they were "taken on" for some survival reason (which can include things such as, what do I have to be or do to be loved).

It is common, I have observed, for those on spiritual paths to ignore the mundane. This isn't a judgment. I can see why it happens when the focus is on higher matters. But it is like the chakra system—all aspects of the energy centers are important and they all work together. How much easier to work with development in consciousness if the survival centers are balanced and supportive?

I do understand what you mean, I've been saying in various threads that remembrance was not important and that the mundane of here and now was the only mirror that one needs while incarnated. I've been more and more aware of the unconscious roles/mirrors I've been incarnating during my lifetime although I did not do a throughout retrospective of it all yet. I plan to do that to work my memory as I have a tendency to only be in the here and now and never think about past nor future. I do think this lifetime has been mostly a dull bus ride in my case, there's a single circumstance I believe acted as a strong catalyst prior to my journey of awakening.

Right now my self exploration process is mostly about using mundane experiences that stir up emotional responses which I then use as a gateway to dive into my soul and bring up what needs to be transmuted. The Universe will create circumstances for me to slightly hate someone for example, extremely rare occurrences as I have a hard time caring about anything and am mostly working on that. Then by diving into this hatred I can bring out and face greater and greater hatred/rage that exists within my soul. The process is somewhat fun as a veiled person who knew nothing about what could come out of it and that it also brings up stronger emotions than anything I've been experiencing in this lifetime.
(08-27-2015, 01:36 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2015, 07:30 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Synchronicities direct me, spiritually I thank what I consume and what I use.  I try to accept catalyst and forgive my anger towards feeling helpless to end it.

Hi TTP, are you afraid of polarizing because of the "skills" that you acquired frightened you? The fact is, in 3d, you cannot do work in consciousness without polarizing. Polarity is what allows the work to be done. To retire to the sinkhole of indifference will not allow you to continue your work in consciousness. This is why the first card in the archetype sequence is The Choice.

The end goal of work in consciousness IS channeling, the ability to be a clearer channel for our higher self/magical personality. To be able to put aside the ego and allow pure love to shine forth from our beings, even if just for small snippets of time. It requires big sacrifice, though.

I stopped because I discovered my desires were circumstantial...  To my own dismay.

I only started living unconditional love to see if Ra was full of it.  Ra is, in my personal experience, telling the truth.

Once I discovered this was all real THEN i began performing Work in Consciousness but not to channel.  I can't channel for one reason, I can't discern if the voice is myself tricking myself or real.  I'd quickly lose to a greeting trying to discredit me, so instead I journaled my...crazier thoughts that didn't sound like me at all.

I stopped bexause of catalyst.  I wasgrowing tired  past what I was used to.  It became hard to just get upin the mornings or evenings for work.  My mom who refected my love back to me also stopped doing so.  Much of my ambitions were messed up.  Couldn't start a garden.  My blog wasn't coming up to the level of love I was attempting to put into it.  I never found a partner.  Then I stumbled into my hellish reality and while there I cursed and swore at the Onw Creator, and in what I can only deem the wailing cries of someone who believes themself stuck in actual Hell (like. This reality IS ACTUALLY hell), I put down that 'mantle' of ever being disciplined or responsible enough to perform work in consciousness...change anyone with Love, do anything with Love that I wouldn't ultimately...just.  Its.  Complicated.  I was a sun in a dark place as I Polarized.  My friends noticed, my mom noticed.  Even I noticed and I'm harsh on myself.

No, I stopped and retired simply because I failed myself.  I swore to stop all progress against my own soul because I condemned its choice to put me in hell, to be here with me, to experience with me or make me possible.  I wanted to cease to exist, to hurt God or the OIC by taking away a portion of itself in protest at what so many others have to go through.

Like some are horrified by animals being slaughtered and enslaved.  I'm horrified at rape, torture, madness, insanity, murder.  And the enjoyment they can bring for some.  I didn't want to be in a creation that gets off to...doing those things.

I retired as a big F U to myself and the OIC.  and even though I don't feel those ways anymore...  I am still too ashamed to ever try again until I know I'll be able to forgive myself for the things I said, did, and the intent behind it all.

I did see heaven AND hell.  I did not like what I saw..
(08-27-2015, 11:40 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I stopped because I discovered my desires were circumstantial...  To my own dismay.

Well we exist in infinite manyness, hard to not be something relative.

(08-27-2015, 11:40 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Once I discovered this was all real THEN i began performing Work in Consciousness but not to channel.  I can't channel for one reason, I can't discern if the voice is myself tricking myself or real.  I'd quickly lose to a greeting trying to discredit me, so instead I journaled my...crazier thoughts that didn't sound like me at all.

I do not think the resonance is the same between channeling yourself and something external. It is a work of intuition to learn to discern both in my view. A greeting to discredit would use an existing distortion to present itself, so it is not bad to face it either, it's just.. learning about yourself.

Channeling does not imply sharing it either, you can simply seek your own guidance in yourself. You're an antena, you can just experiment with it.

(08-27-2015, 11:40 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I stopped bexause of catalyst.  I wasgrowing tired  past what I was used to.  It became hard to just get upin the mornings or evenings for work.  My mom who refected my love back to me also stopped doing so.  Much of my ambitions were messed up.  Couldn't start a garden.  My blog wasn't coming up to the level of love I was attempting to put into it.  I never found a partner.  Then I stumbled into my hellish reality and while there I cursed and swore at the Onw Creator, and in what I can only deem the wailing cries of someone who believes themself stuck in actual Hell (like. This reality IS ACTUALLY hell), I put down that 'mantle' of ever being disciplined or responsible enough to perform work in consciousness...change anyone with Love, do anything with Love that I wouldn't ultimately...just.  Its.  Complicated.  I was a sun in a dark place as I Polarized.  My friends noticed, my mom noticed.  Even I noticed and I'm harsh on myself.

No, I stopped and retired simply because I failed myself.  I swore to stop all progress against my own soul because I condemned its choice to put me in hell, to be here with me, to experience with me or make me possible.  I wanted to cease to exist, to hurt God or the OIC by taking away a portion of itself in protest at what so many others have to go through.

Like some are horrified by animals being slaughtered and enslaved.  I'm horrified at rape, torture, madness, insanity, murder.  And the enjoyment they can bring for some.  I didn't want to be in a creation that gets off to...doing those things.

I retired as a big F U to myself and the OIC.  and even though I don't feel those ways anymore...  I am still too ashamed to ever try again until I know I'll be able to forgive myself for the things I said, did, and the intent behind it all.

That is well, it is written nowhere that you need to push yourself beyond your limits.

(08-27-2015, 11:40 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I did see heaven AND hell.  I did not like what I saw..

I do agree that we live in one sad Universe.
I do not think there is a way for everyone to become while here on earth, and this kind of thinking usualy is what brings out conflicts.

In my view each of us come on this planet as an experiment. We plan to work on certain things, or plan that we will have to face certain things while stuck here so that we can better know ourselves.. The world around us being the mirror we cannot escape from while incarnated.

I see evolution as very long, so surely everyone here comes to work on different kind of things. We all incarnate different facets of the Creator at different stages of our own unique evolution.

So in this light, everyone is doing exactly as needed. In anyone's shoes, I am exactly them whether I decide to like that mirror unto myself or not.
While I was standing next to a hamburger stand today, I had something of an epiphany, all the hambugers I have ate, I almost universally hate the vegetables in them and I have come to the conclusion that I must hire some cook from the south east asia or asia in general that can make hamburger content salad from lotus blossoms and cherry leaves and the such, or in laymans terms, I must move to china, move to china, move to china...

I learned today that the value of a lesson is about 2 dollars, or one lighter. And that Nuclear Lighters last a while.

All in all, I'd rank this day at about a ... 9.989/10, doesn't matter, got to learn that smoke does not cure migranes, drink does.
Don't you mean Japan?

Jeremy, have you ever seen a thread called The Vibratory Formulae in the Olio board?
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta bubblegum. My practices revolve around embracing the awesome nature of reality.