Bring4th

Full Version: Summoning UFOs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this a while ago, and am still not sure what to make of it. Since he's invoking Law of One principals, I thought the crowd here might be interested. Any thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvjowL3kZnw

ayadew

Well, I invited him to join us here. I think he'll have many interesting thoughts to share
Good work my friend! Smile
I could see the flashing light before the camera even moved to the sky. It was on his neck.

ayadew

Peregrinus: UFOs are a sensitive subject. They're definitely there, but showing themselves on command? That may be a bit much.. we're actually under quarantine here.
I've yet to see an UFO when I've called out at least. I tell them that I'd like to see what my real home is like, but it's quiet and completely dark.
Perhaps I have enough catalyst as it is that inspires to the infinity mystery..
I'm not saying there aren't UFO's. I've seen an old style - football field size - lots of lights - hovering silently - flying saucer with my own eyes. Absolutely unmistakable.

What I am saying is that so many people desire to see them they will ignore the reality of something which in this case appears to me to be made up to "believe" it. People want to "know" UFO's exist, but unless they see one with their own eyes as I have, they just can't.

For the best footage I think there is, watch some of the NASA footage on YouTube. I don't know why people don't watch that stuff. That is as real as it gets.

ayadew

Yes, the NASA footage is amazing. Well, we're men in space too! Smile
I'm skeptical of his grasp of the LOO. Obviously he doesn't understand who Yahweh was.
Peregrinus, there was a flashing light on his neck? I don't understand?

As for the NASA footage, I have watched many of these. I'm not sure they fit the description of the classic UFO reports (fashing multi-colored lights, high speed velocity and making sharp angled turns with no deceleration, or complete and sudden stops. However I do think that many of the objects shown from NASA footage is anomalous and should get more attention, I agree. Or it's possible I haven't seen all of or the best footage that you may be referring to.
Before the camera moved to the sky, if you look, you can see the same light, but instead of it being in the sky, it is on a point of the camera lens (which happens to be on his neck). What I suspect they did was have an off angle piece of glass in front of the camera lens which provides the reflection of light. It clearly flashes exactly the same as the "UFO" in the sky.

I also agree with Eddie. His grasp of the LOO is weak, and he does not understand what Yahweh is.
Thank you for clearing that up Peregrinus.