Bring4th

Full Version: An Apology of GMO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're unfamiliar with the olden usage of 'Apology' it basically means Explanation.

In this case, it shall be in metaphor.

By the way, this is a post about why you should not eat GMO, or artificial foods if you can help it.

Imagine your body is a light powered electric car, with a motor.  Yes, it needs routine maintenance.  Tune up's, oil change, sometimes a new part.  But the major energy-source is the sun.  But all you have access to is artificial light, not sunlight.  Yeah, you'll still run perfectly fine, light is light.  But overtime you disconnect and quietly without notice.  Maybe you had memories of real sunlight, but now all you remember the feeling of is the usual light.  And it's not that bad honestly.

Until you're 250k miles in and your motor blows, because it overheated because it was compensating for the excess empty bits of light-energy accompanying the artificial light.  Constantly running harder to mechanically run the systems it had to run to filter it's own energy supply.  Why was it built this way?  Doesn't matter.  What does matter is that this electric car should have made it to 500k miles before it's motor blew, but didn't.

Take care of a car that can reach 500k+ miles.  Try out real energy and see if it's what's right for you.

Plus artificial energy's form of creation typically depletes that substance which is needed to create the artificial light at all.

The Artificial Light's composition is typically unknown but contains rogue bits of artificial light-fragments that the motor needs to work harder to filter out before using as a source.  As such, it's long-term lethal if you factor in the majority of consumption being basically without choice.

If you utilize only artificial light, you may find your motor running harsh, and your vehicle gaining inertia from accumulation.

Alongside artificial light are typically light-additives that are not very well researched but considered harmful if exposed to directly.  Among this the growers of that light are forced to add those additives for various reasons.

Next to that, the light-additives are lethal to a required cohabitant of the majority of Electric Car's side-food sources.  In this case, it's the physics-defying flying vehicle that helps mate another lesser species of vehicle who grow slowly and naturally produce your side-food source, in this case, fuel.

The methodical methods of artificial light creation do in fact reduce the overall useful bits of energy inside the light's source it's self, and have poor, brutally conflicting research to confirm whether or not this method of artificial light production is more efficient than just utilizing a natural light source.  Something odd considering it's scientific premise of investigated utilization.

Your vehicle does not need to filter so viciously natural light, and will run more smoothly and with less issue if it isn't forced to work extra hard to get a lesser amount of energy from an artificial source.

And at the end of it all, this isn't just about your vehicle.  It's about the newer models that come after you, about letting them marvel in your vintage, and not at your husk in the junkyard.  It's for your co-vehicles, and not junking before they do.

And it's about your driver.  Who's put up with your choices with complete and absolute acceptance without much choice beyond they choose to be there and attempt to direct you.  Give your driver a chance to shine, with--

All Natural Sunshine, Shinier than a Rainbow!

aka: Eat raw and organic, not GMO's.

Questions?  I do not admit to having specific knowledge by the way, I do not know the major manufacturers of your artificial light source, otnasnom, atnegnys, or any such entities, not a clue at all.

Also, I'm crazy, so take what I say with a grain of salt and drop that grain if it does not comply with your perceptions as in a way that is simply just not for you.
Hi, Philosopher & all.

You said:
Quote:aka: Eat raw and organic, not GMO's.
 That IS EXACTLY what we do !!  B-)

AND, we DO NOT touch:
Aspartame/Nutrasweet/Splenda and similars,
MSG,
fluor,
and others I forget. . .

AND, we DO NOT touch what comes from China, and the Pacific sea.
AND, we avoid what comes from the USA, with their corrupt FDA (like ours),
and much of their stuff/food spoiled witn M0nsant0's c#?# !!
This way, we will also never eat any "Roundup ready" poison$ !!

Sooooooo. . .we could live 100 years??!!  B-))))

Blue skies.
Basically!

In a perfect world.  Of natural sustenance.

I do also wish I could live off of sunlight only heh
We learned the hard way that, unfortunately, organic doesn't necessarily mean free of GMOs. Organic is less likely to be contaminated, but Not necessarily.

We had an adverse reaction which we finally traced to the organic tofu and tempeh. So we switched to buying only certified non-GMO tofu and tempeh, and the problem went away.

Everything is a tool and can have a purpose.

Yesterday I told a friend the solution to his every problem is crap food. Problem is he avoided it for so long he's weak to a single meal of it.

Like any tool, there's other tools that can accomplish the same purposes.
You are what you feed all of your senses
(08-30-2015, 02:40 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday I told a friend the solution to his every problem is crap food. Problem is he avoided it for so long he's weak to a single meal of it.

That's because his body is awake. What happens when you just eat junk all the time is your body can't discern anything because it is always busy dealing with the bad food. The systems are always overloaded. Once you start to clean up your diet and the burden starts coming off the filtering system, and your body's attempts to eke out nutrition are alleviated, your awareness of your body becomes more sensitive because all that energy trying to deal with bad food lets up. That's why one meal of crap does him in—because he can actually perceive it. Those who eat junk all the time don't perceive the effects because they are asleep to it, but the effects are still there. 

Another example is smoking. Those who don't smoke are much more sensitive to smoke. If you smoke, your body has "gone to sleep" as far as telling you it's harmful or not ideal. You have become desensitized. 

Perception, intention, and attitude do play a roll, but there is still the physical. As much as people don't want to embrace the physical, it is part of our existence currently.  

The other aspect is if you are under 30 years old, there isn't a lot of damage accumulated yet from eating badly for the most part. There is damage, but generally not enough to show up yet. 

It's just like waking up consciously in this world. Once you wake up to things you can now discern them, see them. And when something happens you aren't blind to it anymore and it affects you consciously. That does not mean you weren't being affected subconsciously when you weren't awake; or that you weren't affected indirectly. But now you have a conscious reaction, like the friend who reacted to the junk food.

If there is anyone here who has accomplished what the Bene Gesserit did in Dune—transforming actual molecular structures such as poison into non-poison—let me know.
I'll let you know soon enough.
(08-30-2015, 04:59 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I'll let you know soon enough.

Ha. BigSmile  I actually thought of you when I wrote that. Well if anyone can accomplish it, you probably can. Smile
It may not make sense to you, but the more you believe the easier it will be for me to do as the consensus reality will be more accommodating to my willed desire as it will be supported by more minds.
(08-30-2015, 04:57 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2015, 02:40 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday I told a friend the solution to his every problem is crap food. Problem is he avoided it for so long he's weak to a single meal of it.

That's because his body is awake. What happens when you just eat junk all the time is your body can't discern anything because it is always busy dealing with the bad food. The systems are always overloaded. Once you start to clean up your diet and the burden starts coming off the filtering system, and your body's attempts to eke out nutrition are alleviated, your awareness of your body becomes more sensitive because all that energy trying to deal with bad food lets up. That's why one meal of crap does him in—because he can actually perceive it. Those who eat junk all the time don't perceive the effects because they are asleep to it, but the effects are still there. 

Another example is smoking. Those who don't smoke are much more sensitive to smoke. If you smoke, your body has "gone to sleep" as far as telling you it's harmful or not ideal. You have become desensitized. 

Perception, intention, and attitude do play a roll, but there is still the physical. As much as people don't want to embrace the physical, it is part of our existence currently.  

The other aspect is if you are under 30 years old, there isn't a lot of damage accumulated yet from eating badly for the most part. There is damage, but generally not enough to show up yet. 

It's just like waking up consciously in this world. Once you wake up to things you can now discern them, see them. And when something happens you aren't blind to it anymore and it affects you consciously. That does not mean you weren't being affected subconsciously when you weren't awake; or that you weren't affected indirectly. But now you have a conscious reaction, like the friend who reacted to the junk food.

If there is anyone here who has accomplished what the Bene Gesserit did in Dune—transforming actual molecular structures such as poison into non-poison—let me know.

Can't disagree with what you've said except that the human body is very adaptable and that the mind plays a huge role. My "placebos" are my faith in my beliefs and this is how I think I can turn poison into non-poison in the long run with more and more practice.

About my friend, he feels tortured at existing every day, so it being good is relative.

I do agree about becoming desentized but only to some extent, your body never stops talking to you either.

I've been doing a lot of mushroom trips in this last year and am pretty aware of the condition of my body. I also do see what you mean by not being able to feel it. Every trip feels bad as the body has to try to harmonize itself with the vibration and enter a cleaning process trying to reject what is heavy and stagnant. Energies I impregnate also seems to stick much more to me and are harder to release.

But yeah I am pretty much aware of my body and what I am doing with it and why. In higher more awake state of minds I've acknowledged I'll change my ways somewhen, not that it is my current wish.
(08-30-2015, 07:29 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Can't disagree with what you've said except that the human body is very adaptable and that the mind plays a huge role. My "placebos" are my faith in my beliefs and this is how I think I can turn poison into non-poison in the long run with more and more practice.

That's easier to do for some than for others. Myriad factors come into play.

You're young. Wink

(08-30-2015, 07:26 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]It may not make sense to you, but the more you believe the easier it will be for me to do as the consensus reality will be more accommodating to my willed desire as it will be supported by more minds.

It does make sense to me. I've been operating with this in mind for a long time. 
Then we shall keep at it.
There's a frequency technology used to purify oil stricken waters, i can't find the article on Google but it basically involved somehow removing the oil from the water by resonating a frequency across the water with a speaker underwater.

Closest thing I've heard to turning poison into nonpoison.

Also love how Diana's description reminds me of my metaphor xD