Bring4th

Full Version: That which we do not plumb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like the next octave is becoming the "us" of the "then".
We have microbial life inside us. One day, they could evolve to the point that they choose to view the entire creation through the eyes of the entity creating its own need to exist...only it is reality through a veil which allows the experience as the whole or creator perspective that has already happened.

We could all be vessels with various past presents and futures stating their claim for why they should control the "them" that exists "now" as "me".
The previous octave's polarities were the mover and the moved. This octive is of service to others and service to self. You feel as though the next will be us of the them?
It makes me think of how as we shall go through densities, eventually to express light/info be becoming the the form/symbol of a sun, as a sub-logos to co-create more life which will advance through the densities as well. We are all in a state of becoming one with ourselves. E Plurbus Unum. We are many becoming one.
So I believe the octave we are already in is of the us/them polarities.
(When truly, in all, duality(polarities) is a fundamental distortion anyway)
Imagine a sun is the retina. As is a black hole, only from another perspective.
Peering through the infinite creators eyes would be akin to Ra turning towards the light and becoming one with a reality where all is one as the perspective of an entity we now reside inside of, who in turn, resides inside another, and so on.
Its all illusion in my mind.  That which Ra does not plumb is the next octave and the origin of the One Infinite Creator...

But if the octaves are anything alike.  Its all illusion.  Time space.  Space time.  Octave, vibration, energy.  All illusion that while still real and clearly concise in the 'purpose' lacks 'meaning'.

If we create ourselves and aren't even ourselves but are.  And distortions are illusions of the One, and everything up to Ra and beyond is seen as distortion and All is one.  Any distortion is a fractal.  All distortions are illusion.  Infinity is illusion.  Consciousness is illusion.  Concepts and Thoughts are illusion.  Does it extend to the One being distortion too?  An distortion.of its self as best as it understands its self?

Truly.  What is real?  Illusion wise.  What is real??

Even.Polarity is illusion based subjectively on your ideal of it vs another's, yet are the same and one.  Still illusion.  Endless infinite illusion.
Maybe Ra should hire a plumber.
Maybe we're all just Ra's plumbers. Tongue

"You are, at present, incarnate in a physical body which has the work of extracting deeply lodged blockages for the free-flow of light energy through interconnecting systems, and expressing this freely flowing energy to those who are what you may call asleep. You are, as you would term this entity, a plumber."
Holy cow, you guys put up some good perspectives.

So the uniting factor of the creation can possibly be understood by analyzing what function brings about the fractalizations. (By fractalizations, i mean space/time and time/space, insideness and outsideness, observer and observed, sun and black hole, all entities, all information, all expressions of the infinite on all levels of perception). These fractal images (light) are merely the expression of the function that brings forth the creation (which is love). Love is the uniting factor. With love, the need for information falls away. Without love, information doesn't exist.
Love is the precursor of beingness. It is our desire to experience, thus we create the illusion.
(09-02-2015, 02:22 PM)I am Shayne Wrote: [ -> ]Holy cow, you guys put up some good perspectives.

So the uniting factor of the creation can possibly be understood by analyzing what function brings about the fractalizations. (By fractalizations, i mean space/time and time/space, insideness and outsideness, observer and observed, sun and black hole, all entities, all information, all expressions of the infinite on all levels of perception). These fractal images (light) are merely the expression of the function that brings forth the creation (which is love).

For what it's worth, Tyman in A Fool's Phenomenology goes into a good deal of philosophical exploration of what it means for experience to be "refracted" in something like this way and how those dynamics map to the archetypes.
(I couldnt find the book free online...)
The archetypes are quite an interesting way to quantify the universe.
I sort of wish don, Carla, and Jim would have been able to finish the explanation of the archetypes with Ra. Its all trivial info anyway really, just fun to dabble in.
Love being that original thought. Is that The Truth? Love?
Indeed
(09-02-2015, 02:22 PM)I am Shayne Wrote: [ -> ]Holy cow, you guys put up some good perspectives.

So the uniting factor of the creation can possibly be understood by analyzing what function brings about the fractalizations. (By fractalizations, i mean space/time and time/space, insideness and outsideness, observer and observed, sun and black hole, all entities, all information, all expressions of the infinite on all levels of perception). These fractal images (light) are merely the expression of the function that brings forth the creation (which is love). Love is the uniting factor. With love, the need for information falls away. Without love, information doesn't exist.
Love is the precursor of beingness. It is our desire to experience, thus we create the illusion.

BAM!

Now that's what I call going hard in the spiritual paint!

Very well said, and one paragraph.

An inherant aspect of Light, is that it stores/transmits data. An nessecity to manyness/complexity/diversity.