Bring4th

Full Version: Can Fish Oil Help Combat Schizophrenia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear all,

i'd like to share an interesting info with ya. it's about curing schizophrenia

Can Fish Oil Help Combat Schizophrenia?

enjoy
has this helped with your own issues bosphorus?
(09-03-2015, 09:27 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]has this helped with your own issues bosphorus?

Hi plenum,

though not a schizophrene, i benefited much from omega 3. it alleviated my depression and made me feel good. i can say it's a good medicine.
ahh, that's excellent.

I recently found a vegetarian source of Omega-3's.  

There's a distinction between EPA Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.  Apparently, vegetarians/vegans can become deficient in the DHA variety.

I tried it out, because of some of the claims of crazy dream activity Tongue

can't say I noticed a huge effect; the biggest blockage to deep dream activity for me remains escapism tendencies.  Namely, if I want to escape from this world (and dreams are a great way of doing that), my Higher Self explicitly doesn't give me what I want (or rather, it gives me what I need).  That is, I don't get dream activity, and I don't get release from this incarnation.

As soon as I figure out the blockage - WHAM - deep, insane, healing dreams.  It can be like 10 minutes later.  I'll figure out the blockage, then feel all drowsy, and then the Veil opens up to me.  That's after nights of previously unsatisfying rest wondering why I wasn't dreaming.  The reason: not paying attention to my worldly catalyst, and what it was trying to tell me.

But I'm glad those Omega 3's helped you.

I also edited your link into a Title, as the link you posted was very long, and extended the forum width too much.
It didn't cure or help my schizophrenia. I was on fish oil and still had episodes.
(09-03-2015, 10:48 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]ahh, that's excellent.

I recently found a vegetarian source of Omega-3's.  

There's a distinction between EPA Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.  Apparently, vegetarians/vegans can become deficient in the DHA variety.

I tried it out, because of some of the claims of crazy dream activity Tongue

can't say I noticed a huge effect; the biggest blockage to deep dream activity for me remains escapism tendencies.  Namely, if I want to escape from this world (and dreams are a great way of doing that), my Higher Self explicitly doesn't give me what I want (or rather, it gives me what I need).  That is, I don't get dream activity, and I don't get release from this incarnation.

As soon as I figure out the blockage - WHAM - deep, insane, healing dreams.  It can be like 10 minutes later.  I'll figure out the blockage, then feel all drowsy, and then the Veil opens up to me.  That's after nights of previously unsatisfying rest wondering why I wasn't dreaming.  The reason: not paying attention to my worldly catalyst, and what it was trying to tell me.

But I'm glad those Omega 3's helped you.

I also edited your link into a Title, as the link you posted was very long, and extended the forum width too much.
Thank you plenum.

Omega 3 are miraculous. however it's best to try to get them from animal substances. since our bodies are designed to perform mainly on animal protein
I don't know about schizophrenia (that site looks pretty dubious to me as well, I dunno) but I have been taking omega-3 capsules (the bottle says they are supposed to "improve cognitive function") for about a month and I do think they have been effective in getting rid of some of the mental fog I've feel sometimes.
(09-03-2015, 10:55 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It didn't cure or help my schizophrenia. I was on fish oil and still had episodes.

Dear gemini,

maybe increase your dose. 5 gr a day is great