Bring4th

Full Version: 90 Degree Phase Shift, I think I get it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I comprehend why it's termed a 90 Degree phase shift. On this realm of existence (Physical Holographic Illusive Reality) we perceive a Universe spanning Up/Down complex, where the Universe is flat, all things have an orientation for the most part, I hope we're all familiar with that.

Then there's the Dan Winter's video Blatz posted in the Olio forum (For the Serious Adepts) and it has this scene where he's explaining how compressed loops when they stack create a perfect vortex that accelerates particles to light speed (I know I butchered that explanation, go watch the video!) and it has a model of the outward going particle (accelerated through the vortex) being drawn in 3D to reveal essentially a flat torus that from our perspective looks sideways.

So if that's sideways but the actual state of the Universe in terms of movement and energy, then we're the ones who are sideways.

Essentially a 90 degree phase shift regarding a tesseract falls into the visualization that past a point our consciousness connects in a 'different way' through a 90 degree phase shift.

If the phase shift rotates our conscious awareness in the sense of '90 degree' then our physical universe is sideways, and the energetic universe has no up and down, their up and down is our left and right. Our up and down is their left and right (not respectively).

In this instance, we simply reorient ourselves to the proper directions. In, Out, Through. Rather than Up, Down, Sideways.

Does this make any sense?
Consider how many degrees we have already shifted.
(09-04-2015, 01:21 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Does this make any sense?

You're starting to hit upon what most scientists are talking about in the black ops field.

It makes sense but it's easier to conceptualize with a picture. Through words it's really really hard to understand :\ I wish I was smarter sometimes, but then I enjoy being simple minded too.

But I'm having trouble figuring out how this relates to the dzogchen tibetan buddhist understanding, but i am also very much no longer interested in life 3-5 D and would rather go back to 6 D if it is the way as i understand it.

i've gotten to this state where i almost get no dreams, at least no dreams of the past no karma. and trying to wake up more in the dream state. it's practice for the waking state which is also a dream in a way..

what if the ascended masters were able to show their abilities because they were able to stop or pause or pulse the phi wave? interpolate it with the schumman ressonance frequency?

It's all fractal... and it made me wonder sooo ok time to put in a bit of math which i hate err love.

schuman is 7.83

phi is 1.618

So 7.83 * 1.618 = 12.66894    * 1.618 = 20.49834492

Are these the true values of the squared frequency if it is made with the sacred cut? or am i doing the math wrong? help me.... >_<
The 90' shift is known as "here look at this hand while I pop you one from the 90' that you're not looking at" , its an euphamism for expecting one steady result and getting punched to the side reality. Ahh the things violence builds.

Anyway, the idea is to build up enough thoughts (charge) so that you can move to a direct path to an outcome, once that is stopped if you did it well you'll be turned over to the "scientists" that were observing what they knew would be failure.

Kind of like you're a plate of gold thinking it will go to light speed only to be hit in the face by a group of scientists, thats a 90' shift.

Edit: The opposite of this is the gradual shift where if you make a mistake you retain your course and objectivity, a 90' shift to "the side" happens only in a lab where someone is making the exact opposite force available to you. Wink
I just had a dream! Why do we lay down to sleep? In our sleep laying down we're technically right side up (dunno which way puts you right side up sideways.)

I dunno the Math, i just know 144 sticks out to me. Is the 13th number of the fibonacci sequence, and I comprehend metaphysics like I was born with the knowledge just waiting to surface.
East is South/Down/In
West is North/Up/Out

For the 'Whole' Existence, our physical universe is sideways with East being their Downwards to their perspective and East to us.

Still unsure about other direction orientations... Does this resonate with anyone else?
Which way is "East" relative to our world when in Skyrim?

Wink
Depends on where you first loaded up your copy of the game.

As well as how it is oriented on your screen in relationship to -continues bs'ing- Something about embedded or 'nesting' Directions.  The Skyrim world is probably similar if it were to actually exist on some level of existence, which in terms of infinity, might be possible.  Would explain why everyone who explores the origin of the Soul in that universe disappears.  -Know's a bit of Elder Scrolls Mythology for some frickin reason-

-probably the 200+ hours logged playing Skyrim-

But I am being serious with that last post.

Apparently East is the direction associated with beginnings, in a universe of motion, the beginning is the direction from where one came.  To be oriented in anyway would be dependent on that basic principle of motion.  Thus I'm left to ponder if the whole existence has any direction or if it's just a...Sphere like...directionless...Thingy...Mer-bobber.  Ding-dong there goes the gong?

I'm being serious here, isn't anyone else familiar with how East is considered an important cardinal direction in that Creation or Light originated from that direction supposedly?  Am I remembering things incorrectly??
Well, my point was - as you got to - that Skyrim exists in a nested dimension. That's actually almost exactly the phrasing I'd use. "East" within Skyrim is a wholly arbitrary distinction that *only* makes sense in Skyrim, and has no relationship to any direction in our world. And likewise, a Nord attempting to align himself with our East would be totally wasting his time. He might as well leap towards Oblivion and expect to end up on the moon. Wink

So -geeky jokes aside- why would it not be the same going on towards the higher dimensionalities, relative to us?

Or looking at it another way, wouldn't an Ethereal "East" be more a matter of casting your own mind towards the concept of this East, rather than a literal direction? Your body can never face it, but perhaps your spirit can.
Why would higher dimensions be oriented differently than us when we're all stacked infinitely layer-upon-layer with each other overlapping??
I could comprehend a directionally changing orientation intelligently designed out, but for the sake of our Octave, I think east would be proper, and then at a higher octave the orientation changes, but I was thinking in terms of 'Coming from Source'.

East too is subjective though. My East goes into one direction of the Universe, the East of someone on the opposite end of the World of me goes in a completely other direction. North and South may do the same thing until you hit the Equator.
(09-05-2015, 01:11 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Why would higher dimensions be oriented differently than us when we're all stacked infinitely layer-upon-layer with each other overlapping??

We're stacked dimensionally as well. It's not like layers of paper stacked on top of each other with a clear up\down. Earth, as I see it, is in a nested dimension relative to 5- or 6-D existence in the same way the Dragonborn is in a nested dimension relative to us. The world we see and the landscapes in it are merely fluctuating vibrations of energy when "seen" from higher levels. So how could our directions have any meaning to those higher dimensionalities?

I'd say that the source of creation is its own direction, due to its nature as vibration. The direction of creation is inwards and outwards. Like a ripple in a pond, the important directions are in\out, because those directions are only relative to the vibrational source itself. It doesn't need outside geography to have that directional nature.

And once felt, your mind can turn towards it regardless of your bodily orientation.

(But, that said, symbolism can be important in these things, and nothing's to say the planetary vibrations aren't pointing you in certain ways. So if you strongly resonate with East, by all means, face whatever direction makes you happy. Smile)
The great galactic hear beat. Center. In-out
also the 90 degree phase shift is referring to mental travel.
(09-05-2015, 10:28 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]The great galactic hear beat. Center. In-out

I love the "just like a heartbeat" part of this song where they have the sound of a heartbeat.

(09-05-2015, 01:56 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2015, 01:11 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Why would higher dimensions be oriented differently than us when we're all stacked infinitely layer-upon-layer with each other overlapping??

We're stacked dimensionally as well.  It's not like layers of paper stacked on top of each other with a clear up\down.  Earth, as I see it, is in a nested dimension relative to 5- or 6-D existence in the same way the Dragonborn is in a nested dimension relative to us.  The world we see and the landscapes in it are merely fluctuating vibrations of energy when "seen" from higher levels.  So how could our directions have any meaning to those higher dimensionalities?

I'd say that the source of creation is its own direction, due to its nature as vibration.   The direction of creation is inwards and outwards.  Like a ripple in a pond, the important directions are in\out, because those directions are only relative to the vibrational source itself.  It doesn't need outside geography to have that directional nature.  

And once felt, your mind can turn towards it regardless of your bodily orientation.  

(But, that said, symbolism can be important in these things, and nothing's to say the planetary vibrations aren't pointing you in certain ways.  So if you strongly resonate with East, by all means, face whatever direction makes you happy.  Smile)

That too is essentially where I'm confused, as the Eastern Universal Cardinal Direction is the source of the 'In' motion, moving outwards Westward.  What I don't get is if that is direction of source or just from which the Light that created all came from.  Why East?  Like how the sun appears in the East and sets in the West, does clockwork have anything to do with it?
(09-04-2015, 10:54 PM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]The 90' shift is known as "here look at this hand while I pop you one from the 90' that you're not looking at" , its an euphamism for expecting one steady result and getting punched to the side reality. Ahh the things violence builds.

Anyway, the idea is to build up enough thoughts (charge) so that you can move to a direct path to an outcome, once that is stopped if you did it well you'll be turned over to the "scientists" that were observing what they knew would be failure.

Kind of like you're a plate of gold thinking it will go to light speed only to be hit in the face by a group of scientists, thats a 90' shift.

Edit: The opposite of this is the gradual shift where if you make a mistake you retain your course and objectivity, a 90' shift to "the side" happens only in a lab where someone is making the exact opposite force available to you. Wink

Lmfao!!!! Oh the things violence builds! Haha holy s*** this had me laughing!