Bring4th

Full Version: Meditation Techniques
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to ask those here to share any meditation techniques they have found particularly useful.

I have largely been focusing on opening the chakras. I do this by listening to meditation music with specific frequencies targeted at different chakras. I breathe in and out of the chakra while doing this. Last night, I did a meditation for the third eye while having three amethyst crystals on my forehead, and the sensations were much stronger than usual. I did the same with rose quartz for the heart chakra.

I believe that by doing energy work on the chakra, it sets into motion the corresponding psychological changes that are necessary to finalize the process. That is, if we heal the solar plexus on an energetic level, corresponding catalyst will be given.

I am particularly interested in meditation techniques that allow the user to experience deep stillness. If you have found anything that consistently works, please so share.
I practice inner silence, lotus position, 15 minutes minimum every day.

I also practice visualization.

I create symbols in my mind's eye which carry a certain meaning to me. My intent is then packaged in that symbol, and I summon this symbol as I go throughout my day to bolster my intent.

Semi-related to that ... I find little games to practice sharing love. There's a lot of passing trains where I live. When I hear their steam whistle, I visualize my love riding with the sound waves, reaching everyone who can hear it. I see it from a bird's eye, spanning miles as the waves travel. I feel my heart swell every time. It's a good reminder, a good practice, to take my mind off whatever I'm doing to embrace and share love.

If I've had a really long day and I'm too tired to sit upright and meditate, I'll lay down and put crystals over the chakras and light incense. I usually fall asleep in this position! But it's fun and relaxing and I hope it's better than doing nothing.

But one thing I cannot do is put a crystal on my forehead! The third eye buzzing sensation is far, far too intense for me, to the point I almost wanna puke. I have to skip it.
Visualizing Colors is one thing, but to properly channel the color, you must 'be' the color.

Otherwise as you think of the color red or blue or such, you're actually closer to Yellow, since you're on the Yellow wavelength by default. To properly meditate a color, and not JUST visualize it, you need to try and be the color.

It's dependent on how you react to energy, if you feel it, or see it, or hear it and such... To be it, you must try to imagine what it'd be like to be that color. Imagine being yellow, you have arms, so does blue, but in yellow your arms are solid, but you can move them. So too in blue except you're more free form, you're not just solid, you're amorphous potentially.

Just move your arm, just be blue. Or Red, you're essentially as dense as can get, so much so you suck in, or not if you choose not to, or you repel. To be red is to be thick in energy that filters. To be Yellow is to be..Well, your human self. To be blue is to be open and flowing. To be violet, well, imagine just connection across infinite densities in the very position you're in now. Be that being who is connected.

How you be is dependent upon you. If you feel energy, you need to feel it become true, if you see it, see it become true, if you hear it, hear it become true, however works for you through any sense you possess (even smell).

--
I personally want to learn visualization techniques for crystallizing purposes to help the Earth, if anyone can share any techniques on such that'd be wonderful!
--

You can try 'Practicing the Presence of the One Infinite Creator' as a 'basic' meditation where you simply tune in to the silence all around and even that silence between nonsilence or the silence under the noise.
I can do this eyes open too. I just let go. I get to the state of no thought or no mind. My consciousness and awareness expands amazingly. I also realize the perfection in everything. It's really simple. My mind got wore out yesterday because the reality shifting this does (gets you closer to your higher self) is a mental workout. My interest is shifting reality, and stillness can help.

I can do this meditation with distractions going on.
What is 'Shifting Reality' like to the mental senses??
(09-05-2015, 11:59 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]What is 'Shifting Reality' like to the mental senses??

Bashar says we already shift through billions of static parallel realities per second.
So shifting is something we all do.

But it's so gradual we don't usually notice.

I am looking to make a bigger change between each shift.

I more see synchronicities like 11:11 on the clock and such.

But I feel more free. It feels like the "bandwidth" of my mind is increased.
I seem more intelligent as I "get" things that I didn't used to.

Shifting realities quicker feels like moving underwater to my chakras. It's like it's denser.
Huh. I experienced something sort of like that, only every moment of every moment was a frequency pulse that formulated everything, then after unfolding, returned to its default state for another pulse to make the next moment, which was both present, and a future/past moment.

I should meditate on lesser intervals and see if the 'cutting-edge of The Moment' does refer to Consciousness 'constantly' shifting realities to the infinite various aspects of existence playing out...

I wonder if that means there are multiple of my consciousness that I might be able to connect to if others are trying the same too... Thank you for the answer Gem! I'll let the thread get back on topic, sorry!
Accelerating the shifting reality makes me pretty sleepy.

I don't see any outward proof of anything exactly shifting. We got to do internal work before it is reflected in the outer.
I got synchronicities even before I started trying to shift.
Begin with a point. Meditate upon the point, having nothing but position in nowhere. Consider deeply the nature of the point. See infinity, the Creator, in the point.
Does the point have no dimensions?
No dimensions, only an undefined position in unlimited space. Maybe doesn't even need space.
Gregg Braden said before the Big Bang, the whole universe existed in a sphere the size of a green pea. It was technically one particle, before space even existed. Therefore, every particle in the Universe is entangled, and is holographically a part of every other particle. So you can meditate on this one particle as well if you want a full universe meditation.
Meditation in my practice is basically on the breath as it goes in from the nose. Allowing the conscious mind to become silent so that the unconsciousness can manifest. I have used mantra's, counting, meditation on space, visualization and so on but they all have the same goal.
Wonder how a particle can be defined before definition.
(09-05-2015, 04:40 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder how a particle can be defined before definition.

Maybe I misinterpreted. It could have been the moment of creation.

That is if the Big Bang Theory is how it happened.