Bring4th

Full Version: A Guide to Polarization: 15-21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Speculation:

What if Tarot 15-21 can actually be a guide to polarity?
Thank you Min for making me come to this conceptual consideration.

STS conceptual
Tarot 15: Matrix of the Spirit: The Devil (Night of the Soul, primeval darkness, 'Illusion' or 'naive ignorance')

Choice conceptual
Tarot 16: Potentiator of the Spirit: Lightning ('Light'ning in the Night, sudden intense inspiration, intuition)
Tarot 17: Catalyst of the Spirit: The Maiden (the presenter of catalyst where you must chose your path)
Tarot 18: Experience of the Spirit: The Moon (moonlit night of the soul, illusion/reality casting, offers you dim light which may deceive in the Night)
Tarot 19: Significator of the Spirit: The Sun (the brightest noon Light, You, your spirit is this, the light which you can find or create in the Night)
Tarot 20: Transformation of the Spirit: Judgment (Or lack thereof, choosing to accept in judgment the understanding to be had/ I too am that way, do I judge them further?)

STO conceptual
Tarot 21: Great Way of the Spirit: Infinity (Surrender to the OIC, and finding all life sacred, in a sense the Magical Circumstance.  'Reality')

-------
I'll offer some quick intermediary material to help define, refine, and integrate this all into a coherent meaningful circumstance of mechanics:
Behold, THEE

[Image: tarot22.jpg] The Fool
http://www.thirddensity.com/tarot/100/tarot05.jpg The Hierophant
http://www.thirddensity.com/tarot/100/tarot12.jpg The Hanged Man
[Image: tarot19.jpg] The Sun

You are these Archetypes at all times in my opinion, try to imagine that you are given some select ways of making choices, in them are inferred all the manners that may go about deciding how to Be.  The Mind regards how one may strive to be in mind, The Body regards how one may learn in body, The spirit regards how one may strive to be in spirituality.  Without offering a full explanation of each Archetype;
The Fool is unaware and veiled, you are veiled and have a myriad of choices available to you, as made apparent in the Significations of The Fool as seen immediately below in Bold.
The Hierophant if you'll notice, is the only archetype in the Mind sub-set that does not have some explicit meaning attached to it's right side but wields in it's left hand a wand/staff/rod of power, seemingly opposite of the various other depictions of the Sphere of Will in the left side right hand.  To signify that grasping that power given from negative experiences can be positively empowering.
The Hanged Man offers a similar example, negative experiences can positively empower one depending on how you choose to accept the significators in a bodily sense, this card has much more depth upon it that I invite you all to read upon: Significator of the Body but in simple, imagine what is to be gained from experiencing without control, Bodily Pain.
The Sun, the significance of this concept is that The Sun is a unifier, both paths become one in the same under different intention upon this Archetype, creating the working needed for Transformation of Spirit, but in this sense you may view this as the Indigo Ray Body, your Soul Body, providing with you a desired type of climbing intuition.  The Sun can be both Eclipsed and Free as seen in The Fool, it signifies both paths and these are the desired results available to choose upon, Illumination on either path, whether in brightness or dark-brightness.  You in your desire from the Indigo Ray pull yourself to one of these paths.  You bring light to the Night of the Soul that lasts, unlike Lightning which is brief.  This signifies that you have choice in where you look and how you be spiritually.

Significators offer the complex capabilities of Free Will, utilized by the simple capability implied by Free Will, The Fool's Archetype; Free Will Choice.
-------
Beginning, I'll add on any additional information that works that I come across.

[Image: tarot15.jpg]
15: Please make notice of the cultural inferences intermixed with polarity understanding.  Left hand path, cards are to be considered not mirrored.  The Devil points to the left (depicted right if mirrored, so don't mirror the image in your understanding please), while Ra references that this archetype is the Night of the Soul, or basically:

Big Picture:
The Sun (being Significator linked with the Hierophant and Hanged Man archetypes encompassing all the choices provided within those concepts, within Indigo Ray Body) that you are, being also The Fool (where you make your Choices), is essentially experiencing a type of darkness where you must now make sense of the reality you find yourself in and make choices.  Maybe you could consider this darkness a type of 'naive ignorance' even in cases of devil like behavior.  Ultimately the big picture is dualistic: You find yourself in a placement of darkness and must now explore it, it's a vast landscape of occurrences.  This darkness is your present spiritual perception of Reality and how you Experience Reality or is 'The Matrix' of the Spirit. -chuckles-

(Make note STS is not intentionally pointed towards here, just inferred, to refuse to move towards the 'Day' or 'Light' as Ra inferences can be akin to staying in the Darkness in preference, to remain within the Night of the Soul is to begin polarizing towards STS in a sense, not always but 'in a sense' depending on your intent for doing such.  Best example to Choose to remain in the Night is to Choose to Eclipse the Sunlight that will inevitably be discovered and come retaining darkness even in the face of Day or Light, or choosing to remain in old ways to polarize in a different manner.)

[Image: tarot16.jpg]
16: Then in this Night of the Soul where anything can happen, there needs to be chance, a cause to create effect.  Lightning or 'concentrated light' is sudden and intense, sometimes hard to look at it in the night.  It is the moment of grasping, making sense of, seeing clearly the entire landscape, understanding briefly.  It is what helps us potentiate a choice, but lightning is also fierce and dangerous, sometimes the intensity can be blinding to the eyes, or maybe it reveals power to you or IS power to you, grasping the moment of understanding, and applying it to the darkness for your own gain)
(09-08-2015, 07:40 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]16, Potentiator of the Spirit : I link this card to the shattering of the ego. What one thought he was or what the universe was and upon which one's intent was based upon, is shattered by the lightning which is the potentiator.
Pulling from this (thank you again, Min), The Potentiator brings change to an otherwise resolute and unchanging Night of occurrences.  I identify this as Intuition, as external aid from internal origin.  In the image itself as Min speaks of, it is a destruction of sorts, shattering of the old concepts.  In a way the card invokes Death, Transformation of the Body in a Spiritual Sense in that the experience of becoming enlightened or shattered to old paradigms is met with a new you, brought about by your understanding of what you have gleaned, glimpsed, seen in those brief flashes of intuition that reveal the entire landscape inside of the Night of the Soul for a brief moment.

[Image: tarot17.jpg]
17: With the Catalyst of the Spirit, notice the position to the left and right, and remember it's not mirrored.  Do you waste or give to life?  To be blunt, thank you culture.  Notice foreshadowing to The Sun concept of choice with the Sunflower?  The butterfly on top signifying the next phase, Intelligent Energy occurring (if you apply a Chakra like structure; fixed-amorphous-fixed-amorphous-fixed-amorphous-fixed, butterfly is fixed, sun is amorphous, sun is indigo, butterfly is violet)  Whereas the culture did not desire the STS path, and identified it as being wasteful in this image.  In a sense, you are The Maiden; another reference to you in a different form; who provides to either side at your own whim or choice.
(09-08-2015, 07:40 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]17, Catalyst of the Spirit : Then upon these sudden illumations and that one becomes more conscious in the spirit, one now deals with reality more and more in terms of polarity. Now that one is aware, the meaning of every action is brought into light. One then starts experiencing polarity by facing how he is challenged by catalysts. Making STS and STO choices, becoming aware of our potential for both, perceiving what they create and balancing the duality within self.
Min's explanation is much more pure and oriented with The Star.  I was aiming towards embodying the Archetype as 'being' that imaged person who can give to one side or the other in their choice.  Polarity being chosen is integrally inferenced and inherent in this image.  You have two sides, two pitchers full of liquid light.  You can nourish life, or return it to whence it came.  One implies to heal and aid another.  The other implies to give back to that which is already abundant (perhaps it is inferenced STS polarization, or perhaps it inferences the Pit of Indifference for what does pouring water into a massive body of water do??)

[Image: tarot18.jpg]
18: Then we have The Moon, she which casts her gaze through a veil of clouds unto the landscape below into the Night of the Soul, in it's dim light is deception, it is the Experience of the Spirit, which it must stumble into to know.  To experience is to grow.  There is danger here culturally speaking, they even reference their choice once more within the picture itself.  However it is interesting to note here that this image is revealing to the knowledge Ra had in offering to them.  Black is White, White is Black, they are the same but one is real and one is illusion (both are equally valid however).  Sometimes you stumble upon bad illusions or bad reality in the dim light.  If only you could reach the Day, but inevitably you just may.  To amend more to this explanation I've added Minyatur's view:
(09-08-2015, 07:40 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]18, Experience of the Spirit : I think this archetype can relate to when one gains an experience of polarity (STO/STS illumination) from juggling with his primeval nature[matrix?]/potentiators/catalysts and truly come to lean on a side of the balance. It is an experience of great polarity (light as a brightest noon descending upon the adept..) which is perceived through a window in a way. It is perceiving one's soul polarized and what it shows of our inner self (which the moon represents in astrology).
Which helps me out even more.  The image in this Tarot speaks towards illumination after all.  It may even be a major inference to the Shadow Self as a whole or the concept itself if you understand it.

Big Picture:
Within the Night of the Soul is dim lit moonlight.  The landscape is stormy, flashes of lightning create clear view for moments at a time as one wanders the landscape stumbling into Catalyst and Experiences, the clouds occasionally veil the moon here and there.  In the darkness there is danger potentially, and the path is not always clear.  In the darkness there is deception, sometimes you see something that isn't what it appears to be.  Sometimes you stumbled back upon the path, and sometimes you get lost for a bit, but the lightning helps you keep your way, helps you make sense of what is and is not [real], and the Night offers you its fructifying capabilities to fertilize your Experience of the Spirit.

[Image: tarot19.jpg]
19: The Sun, you, you are that being of light thrown into the Night of the Soul, as the Significator you are at the mercy of yourself.  You must choose, to make sense of yourself (know thyself) and you must choose how to make sense of each path in a way that allows them to overlap, allowing for you to efficiently polarize in your 'intended' manner (Intent matters more than action).  In context of the picture, this is the sunlight you strive towards (Indigo Ray activation) and is also the provider of the Daylight providing you a view of 'Reality' and no longer the 'Illusive' Moonlit Lightning Night of the Soul.
(09-08-2015, 07:40 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]19 : Significator of the Spirit : I see this archetype as the conscious work of becoming what was experienced in the previous one. If the experience led to self glimpsing at himself being a bright sun, then this is the work to become the sun/star one has the potential to be.

Big Picture:
The Sun ['Day'] is inevitable as the Night of the Soul.  As one experiences they will have a time where the sun will peer up and reveal the landscape, where the true work of Be-Coming begins, where you acquire capability to choose more efficiently and intelligently.  With the landscape revealed, Transformation can begin much more rapidly rather than stumbling in the Night trying to make sense through flashes of light [inspiration]. That's not to say the clouds have moved, you can still be given inspiration, glimpses of PURE light in it's intense powerful form.  You can follow to their strikes more easily, see where they may be by the clouds more likely.  The Significator does not nullify the Potentiator, in fact the Potentiator empowers the Significator just as it gives purpose to the Matrix or Night of the Soul being so dark, just as it helps veil the Catalyst of the Spirit and may even confuse the many Experiences of the Catalyst, making the Significator all the more necessary to become as it is, Complex in and of itself, allowing for appropriate and comprehensible interaction with the entire myriad archipelago-like landscape that is the Archetypical Mind of the Spirit Complex.  The Sun makes the big picture all plausible, and gives all the more meaning to the bumps in the night.

[Image: tarot20.jpg]
20:  Judgment.  You start in The Night of the Soul, The Matrix per say, it is for the most part as is, many can be 'naively ignorant' to it, others may ignore its presence entirely.  You have Potentiator, intense brief moments of illumination, intuition, understanding, knowledge, you see the big picture, the concept of 'Day'.  The Catalyst ensues and you must choose how to provide to The World/Infinity, after this you have The Transformation or essentially the Experience itself occurs.  The result can lead up to The Significator which can lead to Transformation of 'polarization' of desired polarity OR at the moment of 'Experience' through choice of Significator you can become Transformed in Polarity.
(09-08-2015, 07:40 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]20 : Transformation of the Spirit : This one in my view represents the constant transformations of the soul which occurs through the potentiator creating potential for change, the catalyst making one face consciously the meaning of his new awareness, the experience being the illumination (STS/STO) of what one truly wants. Then each time the soul changes, a new "step of light" is walked as one advances in his path toward the OIC, ever reaching higher and higher.

To help in clarity of my point (as Min describes it much more clearly than I!) Imagine that each 'Step of Light' is a new part of the Landscape of the Night of the Soul discovered as one traverses it, awaiting to too, be illuminated in some aspect, shape, form, way, or Choice.

[Image: tarot21.jpg]
21: The Great Way of the Spirit, in the cultural opinion.  Imagine that you have found the daytime and it has lasted now, you experience the Day finally, accepting all as is, seeking it for what it really is, understanding in radiance and consciousness.  Reveling, perhaps enjoying, singing or praising however you may do so, but experiencing Reality, The Day, escaping the Illusion, the night of 3D.  Imagine being transformed into Love, and Light.  Imagine becoming one with the Light, or possibly being that which illuminates the night, and see's all for what it is, see's through the Night.  However you need, this is the path of STO, versus reveling in the darkness and using the flashes of concentrated light to succeed, you have succeeded in your own way too.
(09-08-2015, 07:40 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]21: This one in a very simplistic manner, represents to me that one incarnates more and more fully (through each transformation) his role as Co-Creator within Creation/Universe. Leaving behind each times, more and more of the primeval nature which is not consonant with the Original Thought but that one was meant to experience.
To amend to Min's explanation:
To leave behind the primeval nature is to finally leave the Night of the Soul, or essentially in Polarity inferences, to graduate in one way or the other unto Infinity one step at a time, he uses the word Incarnates.  In my mind it may not be as big an occurrence but more than likely is so from a 3D overall perspective.  But in the sub-perspective of a 'single' incarnation, to incarnate within incarnation is to be reborn or rebirthed into a new being not through transformation, but throug enlightenment/illumination of Choice's Made Path.  As one walks the path and illuminates, they bring Infinity to themselves and become anew, become aware and may then start the entire cycle all over again, along the way utilizing the Archetypical Mind's sets of Mind and Body to aid the overall 'Spiritual Journey' through the 'Night of the Soul Landscape' [3D] to Polarize and ultimately Graduate into the Day, in the way desired being Eclipsed Light (controlled) or Free Light (accepted).

Quite simply; The Choice is Yours, you Create yourself, so know yourself well to know what you wish to be-come.

Anyone please comment, I really want to hear your opinion on this manner of exploring the Archetypes of the Spirit, please Heart

EDIT: Revised, thank you for like the fourth time Min.  Justlikeyou, can I ask you to correct me on any areas that do not appropriately sit in concept with the concepts taught by an Archetype (correct me where I leave behind the proper conceptual-mindset of an Archetype please?  Just so I can revise again for more clarity and transparency with the Archetypical teachings.)
These are my thoughts of things I'd add :

16, Potentiator of the Spirit : I link this card to the shattering of the ego. What one thought he was or what the universe was and upon which one's intent was based upon, is shattered by the lightning which is the potentiator.

17, Catalyst of the Spirit : Then upon these sudden illumations and that one becomes more conscious in the spirit, one now deals with reality more and more in terms of polarity. Now that one is aware, the meaning of every action is brought into light. One then starts experiencing polarity by facing how he is challenged by catalysts. Making STS and STO choices, becoming aware of our potential for both, perceiving what they create and balancing the duality within self.

18, Experience of the Spirit : I think this archetype can relate to when one gains an experience of polarity (STO/STS illumination) from juggling with his primeval nature/potentiators/catalysts and truly come to lean on a side of the balance. It is an experience of great polarity (light as a brightest noon descending upon the adept..) which is perceived through a window in a way. It is perceiving one's soul polarized and what it shows of our inner self (which the moon represents in astrology).

19 : Significator of the Spirit : I see this archetype as the conscious work of becoming what was experienced in the previous one. If the experience led to self glimpsing at himself being a bright sun, then this is the work to become the sun/star one has the potential to be.

20 : Transformation of the Spirit : This one in my view represents the constant transformations of the soul which occurs through the potentiator creating potential for change, the catalyst making one face consciously the meaning of his new awareness, the experience being the illumination (STS/STO) of what one truly wants. Then each time the soul changes, a new "step of light" is walked as one advances in his path toward the OIC, ever reaching higher and higher.

21: This one in a very simplistic manner, represents to me that one incarnates more and more fully (through each transformation) his role as Co-Creator within Creation/Universe. Leaving behind each times, more and more of the primeval nature which is not consonant with the Original Thought but that one was meant to experience.
I can agree with all of those even more so than my concepts.

Man, I did not nail it at all, was hoping I could bring some level of deeper understanding to the whole 'archipelago' (or bodies of concepts/linking islands) of the Spirit Archetypes as being useful in ways to consider Polarization, since Polarization does apply to Spirit and is done through Mind and Body and enacted through The Choice.

Maybe I'll reconnoiter my post into a more transient explanation... I just, don't understand...I used to understand these all so well and now looking upon them I just feel... Images and thoughts and concepts but everything is so rough around the edges I can barely piece anything together at all without it not making sense in another way... I need to try harder.
Updated, thank you Min again, really!