Bring4th

Full Version: 2010.02.06 Surrendering to what exactly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Q'uo of course...

"We would say that the idea has become perpetuated among many of your peoples through the centuries, in the evolving ways that you perceive your Creator, to see the Creator as distant to the self, as a force on high that must be reached for, with a forlorn type of hope that perhaps one day you will be able to grasp up to the ledge of that love and light. We would say to you that the only separation between the Creator and yourself is the separation that you would create."

This is lesson I am currently soaking into my conscious/subconscious mind as well as my heart. I am beginning to feel rather silly and annoyed with myself for asking for guidance to "speak to me" and asking for "signs" about what to do with myself (not that I have not been guided very well). I will choose what I will from now on, knowing full well where I stand in respect to others and how I wish to interact with my other-selves (aka you guys and everybody else, lol).

Godspeed!
It seems to be the usual way of thought for our species to put the concept of the Divine on a pedestal out of our reach. That's how we have been attempting to come to an understanding of it. To me though, it seems this method of understanding has roots in negativity. That is to say, it seems like there is a lot of fear in the group mind and it is because of that fear that the Divine, as a concept, is attempted to be set aside and approached in a controlled way. It obviously doesn't work because you can't logically approach the Spirit and gain understanding in that way. (Of course, when I say understanding, I mean cosmic compassion, love, or 4D method of thought. But the word "understanding" in our language when used in the sentence "We try to understand the Divine." is attached to a concept that means "gain compassion for the human spirit" or "come to know yourself". So it works! But I'm not talking about the understanding of 5th density haha)

Now, to the point. Even when attempting to understand the Divine in a positive way, without fear, it is still a slow learning process. Much of the self is veiled from the self and through dedication and a continual building of the connection, more of the self is known. The bottom line is that while we are veiled here, we must ask for and receive guidance from ourselves in whatever way works for you. That's the whole point of this density! Forgetting the self, then making the choice and coming to know yourself again with that choice intact.

So, don't be discouraged that you must have a conversation with your guidance system as if it was something hidden outside of yourself. Right here and now, it is! Q'uo has this to say about how guidance is brought into the 3rd density, physical life:

"Now, many times, each of you within this circle has experienced that wonderful movement from local and linear thought into imagination. Connections become looser and they slide across disciplines and ways of thinking, finding friendly structures in unlikely places. And one begins to create castles in the air and have wonderful towers of thought that have come to one somehow sideways. This is guidance at its most elementary. When you have finally been able to begin to disconnect the relentlessly logical, linear mind and have lifted away from ratiocination to imagination, then you have become ready to behold your larger self. As you sit in the silence of no-thought, as you relax into that sacred space that silence builds within you, your body is able to relax and let go of its incredibly tenacious hold on your deeper consciousness. Physical changes occur to one who is simply sitting and resting. The blood pressure drops, the pulse slows, the brainwaves actually change and chemical changes occur throughout the body systems. You can breath more deeply at last and begin to release yourself into your fundamental seeking. You can begin at last to ask the questions that are too deep for words."

Here's a link to the session: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0306.aspx

I'm learning all this as I'm sharing it with you! BigSmile
Great quote Aaron, will read that entire transcript now - thanks.

Turtle, regarding surrendering: surrendering is when one simply allows. As Abraham (Law of Attraction) puts it, "stop paddling against the current, let go of the oars and go with the flow". The Hosts of Heaven say "let go, let God". They both mean the same thing, stop resisting and go with whatever you feel is right.

Resistance often stems from the ego. If the thoughts start with "I'm not doing this because of...", or "I shouldn't do this because", that's the ego, the rational mind. Usually fear based, not doing something to avoid unwanted pain.

When you surrender, you stop those thoughts, and just act on impulses and what feels right to you. Trust your intuition. This way, your thoughts will be "I feel like doing xyz", or similar. You'll be drawn to people and situations because they feel good to you.

You intuition, by the way, is also a means in which your guides interact with you, along with your emotions. Rather than waiting for signs from your five senses, ask a question and listen with your entire being. Listen to your body. Deepack Chopra, in a talk about intuition, mentioned a guru in which people would ask for help with their lives. His answer was always; listen to your body. The more you do that, the more in touch you get with your inner guidance.

With regard to your bolded selection, I had a conversation with a devout Christian the other day - a very good friend of mine - about God and perfection. He see's everything as imperfect, as God is the only perfect thing in existence. This is a huge distortion, and removes his own power and sovereignty. He didn't like my opinion in which he was God, as was I, and the chairs we were sitting on Smile

Realising that you are a being of infinite worth is one of the key aspects of opening the indigo ray, for connection with infinite intelligence. Doing this will also increase your intuition and connection with your guides.
(05-04-2010, 04:06 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Realising that you are a being of infinite worth is one of the key aspects of opening the indigo ray, for connection with infinite intelligence. Doing this will also increase your intuition and connection with your guides.

That is a good point to always remember when down.
(04-16-2011, 10:42 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2010, 04:06 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Realising that you are a being of infinite worth is one of the key aspects of opening the indigo ray, for connection with infinite intelligence. Doing this will also increase your intuition and connection with your guides.

That is a good point to always remember when down.

And work with when up.
(04-16-2011, 05:11 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And work with when up.

Blush
spirit. that is the shuttle.

just 'surrendering' will avail to nothing, and will cause you to drift endlessly until the fire that is the spirit burns sufficiently strongly in you. only then all this 'surrendering' business can be accomplished. surrender to what then ? surrender to your spirit actually, which is in practicality, you, your identifier.

and when spirit is vibrating high enough, interaction with infinite intelligence or its manifestations like the first logos can be more direct, and then entity can act in conscious conjunction.

then, there is no such 'surrendering'. a 'surrendered' entity, see, a 2d entity. it drifts. until the fire starts to burn.

entering 3d, becoming a conscious, self aware entity, and then trying to 'surrender' is beyond illogical - if such unconscious, undirected, random, impulsive manifestation was the desire, there would be no need for a density that reflected the awareness of the self as an individual.

all entities have the same pattern that is also in the first logos of all creations. all entities are expected to manifest it.

it is not 'surrendering' like a witless, unaware entity, but, acting as a reflection/multiplication of the initial logos as a co-logos is what is desired.

and in co-creation, there cant be a 'surrendering', since it drops the 'co' part.
(04-16-2011, 11:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]spirit. that is the shuttle.

just 'surrendering' will avail to nothing, and will cause you to drift endlessly until the fire that is the spirit burns sufficiently strongly in you. only then all this 'surrendering' business can be accomplished. surrender to what then ? surrender to your spirit actually, which is in practicality, you, your identifier.

and when spirit is vibrating high enough, interaction with infinite intelligence or its manifestations like the first logos can be more direct, and then entity can act in conscious conjunction.

then, there is no such 'surrendering'. a 'surrendered' entity, see, a 2d entity. it drifts. until the fire starts to burn.

entering 3d, becoming a conscious, self aware entity, and then trying to 'surrender' is beyond illogical - if such unconscious, undirected, random, impulsive manifestation was the desire, there would be no need for a density that reflected the awareness of the self as an individual.

all entities have the same pattern that is also in the first logos of all creations. all entities are expected to manifest it.

it is not 'surrendering' like a witless, unaware entity, but, acting as a reflection/multiplication of the initial logos as a co-logos is what is desired.

and in co-creation, there cant be a 'surrendering', since it drops the 'co' part.

Thanks, unity100. Your post spoke to a number of my inner questions on Surrender, and has given me much clarity and comfort. Thanks for your forthright words on spiritual topics.

Much appreciated.

3DMonkey

Surrender to your self. Stop controlling yourself.

Listen to your instincts. Trust your Self and allow your pure vibrations to move you in harmony with the surrounding vibrations of your path. Abridgetoofar called it "the tingle". I call it my instinct. Some call it intuition. Some call it listening to Higher Self.

The surrendering aspect is giving in to who you are. In part, the process of accepting who you are. In part, accepting your role in any given situation. In part, letting go of ego control/fear. In part, trusting your self as an everlasting entity.
(04-17-2011, 05:49 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]In part, accepting your role in any given situation. In part, letting go of ego control/fear.

That has always been the most difficult for me. To accept the situation as it. I think it is a hallmark of complete STO to accept whatever comes, and still praise and thank the creator.

I have not reached that level of devotion yet. And I do not think I have the ability to face any situation that life could probably throw at me. All this is very confusing if one attempts perfect purity, I guess.

What do you think, 3?

3DMonkey

I think your sentiment is the same as everyone elses. Even the the highest of spiritual teachers.

Trust me, if given the opportunity, I could get under the skin of any of them. Ami right ? Smile
seriously though, it's a mindset we contemplate in secure silence. Ultimately we are who we are in any situation. Sometimes we are surrendering when we think we aren't because we think we should have done differently. In the end, it's only that it is what it is.

Back to annoying the gurus ... Smile ... I bet I could push a few of Jesus' buttons. Heck, I bet I could frustrate Ra. Lol.
(04-17-2011, 06:43 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Heck, I bet I could frustrate Ra. Lol.

Rest assured, we have been doing that thousands of years. The LOO has been decreed in several locations across the world, only to be distorted and mangled.

It happened in Akhenaten's Egypt, it happened in South America (with gross human sacrifices even coming up later), and I guess it happened to an extent in the geographical location encompassing present day South Asian nations, Tibet and China.

This time though, the internet and the solidification of human individuality through rights consciousness may enable Ra to tell a different story.

But since I am of the non-gradualist school of the Harvest, I do not see a very long-term effect on humanity, as it is in present day earth distortions.
loo should not have been decreed everywhere in the world. it is beyond conscious grasp of the 3d entity. this is the major reason why it was easily distorted and mangled, and even be used totally to the contrary of what it was intended for - no polarization instead of polarizing positively or negatively. that said, it apparently was intended to make entities polarize positively.

loo, is the understanding and practice of 6th density.
(04-17-2011, 05:33 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]loo should not have been decreed everywhere in the world. it is beyond conscious grasp of the 3d entity.

Yes, I have thought on similar lines many times before.

It is analogical to asking an individual to compose the most brilliant PhD dissertation in an arcane subject, requiring great expertise; before even the person has learned the rudiments of basic language.

I guess probably that is why Ra repeatedly referred to the interventions as naivete, and expressed at times, deep regret (I think)

3DMonkey

(04-17-2011, 07:25 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 05:33 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]loo should not have been decreed everywhere in the world. it is beyond conscious grasp of the 3d entity.

It is analogical to asking an individual to compose the most brilliant PhD dissertation in an arcane subject, requiring great expertise; before even the person has learned the rudiments of basic language.

I guess probably that is why Ra repeatedly referred to the interventions as naivete, and expressed at times, deep regret (I think)

They were asked to come. Nothing is understood in 3D. There are no mistakes. I am grateful for the dissemination.

By the way, Good Morning, Confused. :-)
(04-17-2011, 08:54 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]They were asked to come.

Oh boy, I discounted that. I discounted the call. Good point, 3.

What are you doing being up in the middle of the night, 3? Is your child keeping you awake?

3DMonkey

It's 8:23pm here. I just hugged and kissed the kids goodnight. (they are still up, whispering to each other)

Isn't it around 7am at your place?

Oops, sorry. I shoulda put this in the treehouse. Too late. Apologies.
(04-17-2011, 08:54 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]They were asked to come. Nothing is understood in 3D. There are no mistakes. I am grateful for the dissemination.

By the way, Good Morning, Confused. :-)
Also if we consider infinity in relation to awareness we can see how all things do come into focus in the now.

i.e all the vortexes of probabilities that are explored.

We just happen to be the mass conscious history where Ra experiment fails.
From a linear time perspective

Only that in the full scoop, things failing loses meaning, it becomes exploration in certain state of mind/focus.

In infinity everything happens but also nothing does it defies all concepts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What i am trying to say ties into quantum physics and parallel realities, and it glues with Ra's vortex of probabilities (in the books)

30 years ago when asked about the "future" from time/space they would gaze in the vortexes of probability that particular frame(time focus) had, our present is a different future then that one already because of the variables.

That is how i understand experience in the 3d world it is not a fixed linear thing and it is also not the only reality with the only true earth there are endless probabilities of exploration coming and going from my particular perspective (focus as particular energy patterns)

That is also i conclude, because of the open endness nature of infinity every crevice is explored, the creation or distinction automatically creates opportunity for both STO and STS polarities one does not exist without the other in this particular octave, it is simply structured that way.

When the light of awareness shines it creates the shadows

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now these are my words and understandings of duality in this particular frame and what helped me be at peace and not fighting this perspective.
I know i am not in sync with everything the Ra books say.
---------------------------------------------------------------

When i mentioned surrender, i meant surrender to the unknown, to the unknowability of a definitive stance that causes movement and experience to occur.

This is what beginning and ending in mystery means to me, the true nature of reality and the games(experiences) that arise from this utter nothing/unknown.

I see/feel this in me, this utter emptiness void of all meaning that can be filled in turn with all meanings in awareness.
(04-17-2011, 05:49 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Surrender to your self. Stop controlling yourself.

Listen to your instincts. Trust your Self and allow your pure vibrations to move you in harmony with the surrounding vibrations of your path. Abridgetoofar called it "the tingle". I call it my instinct. Some call it intuition. Some call it listening to Higher Self.

The surrendering aspect is giving in to who you are. In part, the process of accepting who you are. In part, accepting your role in any given situation. In part, letting go of ego control/fear. In part, trusting your self as an everlasting entity.

Well put. I have recently become more and more aware of this feeling. I will meditate on this more and listen more to what my higher self/ intuition is telling me ... I've felt before this is what I want to do, but I've not met others who understand and follow this path. Thanks.
(04-17-2011, 08:54 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 07:25 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

They were asked to come. Nothing is understood in 3D. There are no mistakes. I am grateful for the dissemination.

Quote:We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...&sc=1&ss=1
(04-18-2011, 05:44 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:.... both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach[/b].

It is a necessity for Ra to teach but a near hopeless one as well!! Now that is a great paradox.
(05-01-2010, 12:36 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]From Q'uo of course...

"We would say that the idea has become perpetuated among many of your peoples through the centuries, in the evolving ways that you perceive your Creator, to see the Creator as distant to the self, as a force on high that must be reached for, with a forlorn type of hope that perhaps one day you will be able to grasp up to the ledge of that love and light. We would say to you that the only separation between the Creator and yourself is the separation that you would create."

This is lesson I am currently soaking into my conscious/subconscious mind as well as my heart. I am beginning to feel rather silly and annoyed with myself for asking for guidance to "speak to me" and asking for "signs" about what to do with myself (not that I have not been guided very well). I will choose what I will from now on, knowing full well where I stand in respect to others and how I wish to interact with my other-selves (aka you guys and everybody else, lol).

Godspeed!

"conscious/subconscious mind as well as my heart"......
(04-17-2011, 06:12 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 05:49 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]In part, accepting your role in any given situation. In part, letting go of ego control/fear.

That has always been the most difficult for me. To accept the situation as it. I think it is a hallmark of complete STO to accept whatever comes, and still praise and thank the creator.

I have not reached that level of devotion yet. And I do not think I have the ability to face any situation that life could probably throw at me. All this is very confusing if one attempts perfect purity, I guess.

Upon reading this, something popped into my head so I'll write it out to see if it makes sense. If I imagine that I could be really fit from exercise and weight training, this very fit self would be comfortable facing physical challenges, such as being intimidated by a bully or seeing someone else intimidated. Probably facing other things less obviously physical as well.

The equivalent mental and spiritual training would be, I think, regular meditation. I'm telling myself this, by the way. I need more fitness of every kind. Blush