Bring4th

Full Version: Sharing my Work in Consciousness Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-gulps-
So there was a time when I was polarizing and living Unconditional Love, seeking Love to understand what Love is.

Along the way I jotted down a journal, rather than write a book.  I'm going to basically deposit that journal here, page by page.  I'm expecting to be judged, feel free.  These are personal concepts and such so take them as is or build off of them, just please be gentle...

Page 1:
Scientific Study: 11:11 Theory
Control Group: group of people who are prompted every 15 minutes to view the clock.
Study Group: Group not prompted every 15 minutes
-scribble of times and notes trying to do this for myself-

I am attempting to ascertain if the clock can be used to allow my guides to provide to me yes/no answers to my questions as it would seem they are the ones who turn my attention to the clock.  If they can pull my attention to the clock at specific times to give me a yes or not answer to a question I have, this is a usable system to communicate physically with guides through intuition.

I discovered that the 11:11 Phenomenon can also explain how you've recently polarized.  It can interfere with communication results with guides potentially.

Page 2:
Contemplating if offering other variants of clock symbols to signify 'unsure' and 'info withheld' might help the accuracy of this system of communication.
Answers were unclear through the process I described to myself on Page 1 (which I've redacted).

Further asked if attention should be held on the question asked or if I should allow my mind to go about its usual business.  Answer is uncertain as well.

Trying to discover if Sequences (1:23) are polarization signs, and if repetition (1:11) are polarization signs.  Notice a pattern in the :00 area of :01, :12, :23, :34, :45, :56, notice special non-sequential/repetition numbers appearing like 6:59 and 11:34.

Begin questioning is False Yes' are possible, answer is an uncertain No.

Devise a long-winded system of Checks and Fail-safes to determine if an answer is yes or no through a 3-check system with 3 attempts for a 3-way Yes.  Using future number sequences on the clock, jotting them down for my guides to take notice on when to direct my attention to provide a solid yes, or no.

Quickly develop a weak-strong system of understanding as I began noticing the tie up to 5 minutes before or after what I jotted down often, wondered if Guides working through me to direct my attention might have a 5 minute give or take delay in doing so due to the nature of Time.

Time is considered a gift to an entity who comes from a timeless place, the time given is precious, it is a gift.

Page 3:
Sketch trying to make sense of the 90 degree phase shift through a tesseract, has a square inside of a square, with a linear energy flow going through it and being transformed through the square to a different orientation that is 'wider' sketch felt 'correct'
"No questions today, no sleep...
regarding the 90 degree phase shift mentioned in the Law of One--
/sketch/ -- 'time/space Light exiting top, Space/time light entering bottom.  Outer square bottom side and inner square bottom side take in and transmute the space/time energy, it flows at an angle into the sides of the tesseract where it is transmuted back outwards as time/space energy
As light enters the heart sacred geometry, or a 4D square, bends the light to choose its properties to enter time/space.  I think the process of dimension hopping is the key to the shift however the 90 degree turn is essential."

Page 4:
"As light enters the tesseract it is entering an anomaly, this anomaly configures the light...light is timeless.  Why does it need to go through a 90 degree phase shift?  Is it in this phase that light energy is charged with Free Will's Intent, Desire, and Focus (Courage, Power, Wisdom) and thus enter the unified consciousness where an answer is sent in return, Love is Infinity, Love is All, All is One... too tired to write..."

Page 5:
"All is One.  I am All, All is me.  I have the power, wisdom, and courage to realize, accept, empower, and decide what portions of Infinity Resonate with me, I am the infinity potential to be all that is possible, to accept, forgive, love, and have compassion for all, and to those things I agree with, become one with or make it a part of me.  A soul is a spark of that infinite creator, it is All and One.  It has no limits, only a Growth back to Becoming more than a Spark, returning to the source, or better choosing to retain to serve continually, or perhaps not retain, but Evolve, Grow, and better serve.  Love is Infinity."

Page 6:
"What is courage?  A fearlessness?  A rationale?  Confidence?
Strength of Will, Faith?  Knowledge/Intuition?
Power, Courage, Wisdom
Good.  Work on.  Good
      Bravery (to face)
Have the Courage to One's Convictions.

Have the Bravery to face One's convictions, my conviction to the Law of Onem to Creator Love or Unconditional Love, and to the want or belief to serve.

This is my bravery, the Recursive conviction to be of Service to the Infinite Creator."

Page 7:
"A Master List Time Graph...but how?  We'll need to write it out to see any correlations."

"Just spend several hours writing up my 11:11 Question Study.  Saw sequential and repetitive patternns the entire time.  6:30am, I noticed 6:27am as a pattern without a pattern.  After seeing it is immediately changed to 6:28am.  However my mood changed completely too.  Was this a sign of noticing my 'flow'?  From moment to moment perhaps?
LOOK UP WHAT
:44 MEANS!!!

Page 8:
Forgiveness:  C'LAF
Be more Forgiving to those around me.
Love unconditionally ass as though they were me.
I am the creator, the creator is me.  I am one with all.

Thank you, Creator.  for these beautiful experiences.

Thank you for the cold.  It's a good patience builder.

Being thankful is nice, doing kind things for others is nicer though.  Both are Great all the same.

Page 9:
11/23/14 11:17pm
I'm sad.  I don't want my friends hurting themselves.  I want to teach them Self Love but I don't know how.  I have decided I am not knowledgeable enough yet of such things, thus I wish to work on the following.
Compassion...Love...Acceptance...Forgiveness
C LAF, towards All, me and they
SELF-LOVE
So as to better spread Self Love of a compassionate nature, so that they may then learn to better love others and how to spread Love.
I wish to teach the Law of One, and spread the Conscious Awareness of the Infinite CREATOR.

Page 10:
Pattern: 14.56 + .78 = 15.34

How do I start to question this?

Pgs 110, 312 (of Living the Law of One 101, The Choice)

111 whats it mean?
100 - 11 = 89
456 - 123 = 333
I discovered infinity mathematics??
?! Look into this correlation

Page 11:
12/8/14 3:33am
My intent is to spread Love, unconditional Love to All.  that is the purpose of my Life.  To Grow, Evolve, and Love.
I m of the choice to be of Service to Others.  There is no reason for this, I was born this way.
The point it that there is no point.
I don't need a Reason to Love.

I just Do.

Page 12:
My 11:11 Theory seems true to a scary degree in that its effecting me and my outcomes in subtle but still noticeable ways.  It would seem the 11:11 Theory isn't just viable to ask questions, it's visible for change!

/sketch/ a diagram of 343 with 7's at the top, and bottom left and right sides.

"A number matrix?  Spherical gradient of Math Logic?"

Page 13:
many attempted and failed sketches of ascertaining the sacred geometric numbers of a 'Tree of Creation'.

Page 14 front and back of page:
More failed and differing pyramidal spherical structures of numbers branching off but never performing as imagined into an infinite array of growth.  Discovered 0-4 matrices typically equal 7 however.

Page 15:
Law.
Justice.
Ethics.

/doodles of 7 pointed stars/
/doodles of sacred geometry attempts/

"Why? Loneliness.  Sadness?  Like a loop.  I see all this bad and...I must look for only the Good.  USE.
Upward Spiral Effect.  Habitual training to be Positive, Compassionate, forgiving.  I want a wife.  A Best Friend Girlfriend.  My partner in crime, my Love.  My Mentally Connected friend, my Lower and Explorer of avenues of life yearned to be explored.  I seek my reomantic love.  As I seek love overall.

[Side note from me, not part of journal:  This is the beginning of a greeting utilizing myself against myself by using my own Orange Ray desire to be possessed or possess another to shut down my Green Ray]

Page 16:
I dreamed I was Alive.  Alone.  In a comfortable place.  It was dark but full of Love.  I was Alone but part of All.  Maybe lucid dreaming is a viable idea.

/small notes to self about looking into being a Security Guard instead of a Gas Station Graveyard Shift Clerk/
/further notes on thoughts of gifts to buy for my son for christmas/

Page 17:
A list of people to meditate and balance upon, includes my Ex baby mama, my Mother.  Not much more.

Page 18:
blank

Page 19:
Appreciation List
Everything, One Infinite Creator

The Way of One

Free Will

Love

Light

Shapes/ Lines

People

Earth

Page 20:
A to do list for my current situation to try and make it better

3/25/15
I didn't do any of this at all...  why... I just.  Don't.  Want to.

I just want to be alone...

Page 21:
12/28/14

What does :44 mean?

Have Faith

4 Bodies - Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual
3 Minds - Self, Mass, Infinite
1 Spirit - Consciousness
7 Distortions of 1.  Red-Indigo. [should be Red-Violet]
One (one angle/one point) transforms into All (Infinity)
(7 even looks like 1 a bit) (Because the 7 distortions equal a totality of 1)
0 is the unmanifest potential amassed and coalesced it becomes One (1), and 1 makes everything else possible.

Page 22:
Dear,
The Confederation of Angels and Planets in the Service to the One Infinite Creator.
Wow, your name is long, I kind of can appreciate that.
I write you in hopes that this is a better medium for you.  I worry my unfocused prayings were...  We'll... Well I worried so I wanted to act.  Thank you, for everything (literally, metaphorically, figuratively).  You helped me help my self, you helped me.  Thank you.  I sk that we begin a series of Dream Trainings, in which we begin in those non-catalyst reoccurrencing dreams a type of --

Page 23:
conditioning, perhaps a well placed unique object, or perhaps just simple telepathic training.  I don't know.

I desire to be Love.
With Intention, to Radiate Love.

I desire to be of Service to Others.
With Intention, Love.

Thank you.  With Love and Light.

Joe

Page 24:
Homeless Center for 0-23 (for Children and Young Adults)
Homeless Care Packages

Future desired manifestations.

Page 25:
-the following is an excerpt of a dream that I thought introduced me to one of my Guides-
I dreamed I was in a...I was at 'work' doing my 'job' when other coworkers came and releived me, we were overlooking an open 'aterium' (can't read my own handwritting...But I was in a movie theater mash up of a gas station) Projecting a movie, the lights dimmed somehow.  I sat down next to my mom and talked to her about work when this girl suddenly caught my attention, and everyone else's too.  We all looked but she just smiled and waved for me specifically by name to go sit by her.  I was now in the front row of the seats with another set of rows across the aisle.  I said something to my mom then got up and sat next to this very gorgeous and beautifully attractive girl.  Her hair went down to her jaw which was gently curved, she had a very small imprint in the area, like she was there but invsible.  Her nose was small but...just Aesthetically harmonic with the rest of her face.  She had reserves lips without lipstick but her eyes...I didn't see the color of them because it was so dark.  She had eyeliner down, Egyptian Pharoah/Queen like and her eyes, the shape and look were...Captivating, beautiful beyond words.  She was around 5'6 - 5'7, 5'6.5, five foot six in a half inches, curvy and thin yet curvy (typical lol)--

Page 26:
I really wish to meet you again, Girl in my dream.  I believe you to be called Love, or maybe Marissa?  I don't know but I thank you for everything.  What a great experience!  Thank you for existing even in thought!  Thank you!

Page 27:
1/1/15
1/2/15
1/3/15

PARADOX EQUATION
No-Thin is Wrong except for Wrong.  All is as it should be, these is no right or wrong.

Wrong is in itself right, in that it's wrong.  Thus nothing is wrong except paradoxically the concept of wrong which is both simultaneously right/wrong.
Yet All is Right including Wrong.
Yay paradoxes.

Page 28:
Various scribble of mathematical equations trying to show the Paradox Equation, I will be using inf' to denote an exponential Infinity Sign (as in it appears as a small number to the top left of the number), if (inf') then the infinity sign is in parenthesis.
(inf')P = (inf')O and (inf')P = -(inf')P
Then (inf')O = -(inf')O
No.  What sign = both these, + and -?
inf' = /scribbled out the = sign/
Need a different sign...

inf'P = -inf'P then -inf'P = inf'P thus
-8'P = 8'P are paradoxically best represented as (used made up symbol to denote a number that is both positive and negative at the same time)
(plusnegative InfP)
Plusnegative Inf'P = -inf'P and +inf'P

Wrong is Paradoxically right because All is Right.

Page 29:
Source Stem
+P = -P Absolute
+P = -P Because: +P = (inf'P = -inf'P)

Including Infinite as a scale to connect two separate ends of the scale solves the Paradox.
The positive is also the negative while the negative is positively negative.  Thus the illusion that both exist is made obvious, in that only +P exists and -P is simply +P on the lowest level (or opposite illusionally) it can be.

Page 30:
(-sighs at self for trying to transcribe my scribbled into electronic media...-)
The Infinity Paradox Equation
+v = inf'v = -inf'v
Stem Equation or Infinite Equation (grasping for straws now)
The Infinity Equation v = inf'v with inf' = 1 through infinity AND -1 through -infininty

i = (inf'i = -inf'i)
Infinity connects seemingly inconnectable things and makes them equivalent, All items put on a scale of Infinity have their own value, but also equal all other items on that Infinity Scale.

Page 31:
inf'1 = inf'3 but 1 =1 ane 3=3
thus inf'1 = inf'3 = 1 = -1 = 3 = -3

What is our Logos' Universal Equation for this sector of the Universe?  What is the Creative Principle?

(here's where I get...Wonky)

1 + 1 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 4 = 8 + 8 = 16 - 16 = 0 + 0 - 0

.99 = 1, 0 + 0.99repeating = 1 + 1 = 2
( a Zero with a One inside of it, will show as 01) 01 = Infinity = Ls = Logos
.99 = Free Will?  or Choice?

01 = inf'0 = inf'1
Inf Zero-One Source Paradox Equation

Impossibilities are Paradoxes!

Page 32:
Why does .99repeating = 1

0.99 does not = 0 except if inf'0.99
but
0.99 = 1 despite inf'0.99
SO WHY?

/scribbles of failed logic/
/more scribbles of failed logic/

(.99)=1  .01  .99
.99 = 1234567890
.99 = everything?
.99 + .99 = 1.98 or

.99 + .99 (1.98)
.01 + 0.1 (0.2)
(.99 + .99) + (.01 + .01) 2 = 1

*gives up*

Page 33:
*tries again* (bear with me here I think I tricked myself)
Creates a whole so = 1

.99 = .99 = .01 (0 and 1 = each other so they can be present together)
.99 = 1 = 2 = 3 = 4
50% Rounding Ends but we ignore rounding up but instead Rounds down

.99 = Creative Mathematical Principle
.99 = 1 = 2 or .99 = 1 and 2 and .01 because .01 conceptually = .99 on an isolated scale (hereforth represented as ISOinf')

ISOinf'.99 = ISOinf'.01

ISOinf' Isolated Scale
Isolated scales are mysterious ways of mathematics using logic to make possible in ways we don't understand.
.99 makes 0 = 1 = Infinity possible.  It is Mathematical Free Will!

Back of Page 33:
ISOinf.99 = ISOinf'1
.99 is Feminine, .01 is Masculine

(under .99) Similar, can exist as one or together separately, the manifest ex .01, the exact same opposite as the same
(under .01) 0 = 1 = 0, arguably 0 and 1 cannot be separated and yet can be.  .99 makes that possible, the other 'Prime' to .01.  Exact opposite of .01 yet the same.

They are the Two final numbers.
Whats the Source?
/Infinity Sign/
Infinium

Page 34:
giant scribbled out page of frustration trying to make sense of .99 as an equation in and of itself.

Subtraction is illusion
Addition is all that's possible in Infinity
division shows truth (All is 1)

Page 35:
Infinity Mathematics
0 = 1
.99 = (.99 + .01) = 1
i = (inf'i = -inf'i)
Only addition exists, you can't take away from 1 for 1 = 0 and 0 = 1
Division shows 0 = Infinity and Infinity = 1

Negative is actually really low positive, basically negative is an illusion, it's actually positive on the scale of infinity for all = 1 which is positive.

Think of the mathematical occurrence of Absolute Values.

Page 36:
Doodles of geometric shapes and a torus, stars and spirals.

Page 37:
SEA Checklist
Reaffirm Desires and Intentions
focus on the SEA Process

Ground self in the 'Moment'
Ask god and Guides aid me

Get super comfy
Give thanks to Earth and Humanity

Begin SEA Balancing Meditation
Create protective barrier, pray for protection and Help

Next Page

Page 38:
SEA Checklist

/a checklist of my chakras and areas to go through as I meditate balancing them/
Yellow ray: money
Yellow ray: immediate gamily, others
Red ray: Survival
Orange ray: Self
Orange ray: Other-selfs
Red ray: Sexuality
Yellow ray: Extended Family
Green ray: Outer Courtyard
Green ray: Inner Sanctum
^Offer self to God for attunement
Indigo ray: Doubts, concerns, worries
Violet ray: ???
Infinity ray: ???

Page 39:
1/9/15
Frequency Dictates Angles of Light Particle Rotations in order to formulate the known Elements.

Frequency Transforms the Vibrational Patterm and rotation of a Particle.  Start at the center of a particle, vibrate at a frequency, it will rotate and shift in the angles that it produces, changing it's structure.

Page 40:
/attempted doodles of geometry progressing through densities/
All angles are Isolated Infinity Scales.

An angle of 45 degrees is also 315 degrees.

180 is the Paradox of 2=1

Page 41:
Angry -
Unfocused -
Highly Sexual- +
Curious +
Caring +
Thoughtful +
Moral +
Judgmental - +
Spiteful - Unconditionally caring? (focus here --> Compassionate)

Zen <-- Continue on
Discipline <- Focus here
Celibacy, care, love

Page 42:
Dropping Phase?
We are all dropping stuff more often (everyone at work including customers).
Synchronicity, only, I experienced it first, it ended, then everyone else is also experiencing it.
Interesting!

Page 43:
/a page dedicated to a DND campaign/

Page 44:
/Further DND stuff/

Page 45:
incoherent doodles.

Be positive!
Smile!

/drawing of brain/
I am Brain, hurrrr, derp, lol, Blurb

Page 46:
1/14/15 3:44qm
I have been seeing :44 since 10/?/14 EVERYDAY.
Have Faith, my Guides are nearby.

Yet I feel like it means more.

44oz?  Quit my job, stay?
What does 44 mean elsewhere?

Page 47:
Further questions using the 11:11 Theory manner of asking my Guides.

Asking if :44 means 'Have Faith, my guides are near'

Uncertain.

Page 48:
Asking if :44 means to do Ra's balancing meditations.

Clear definitive 'No'

Page 49:
A drawing attempting the Tree of Emotion,  bad drawing

Page 50:
Tried to draw out in scalar view the Tree of Emotion, did not get far.

The Tree of Emotion is the Mental Body's structure of Emotions.  You can traverse the nuances of this tree in theory.

Page 51:
Simultaneous occurrence across Time Continuums and Dimensions and Universes.

/drawing of a square with points and lines in it, points are Moment's, lines are Continuums/

Soul me is inside The Moment, has access to all Time within and outside of the Time Continuum.  Soul me can access me/me across 'Realms' to help me across time or space.

Page 52:
An attempt at showcasing a 'Time Continuum', have no clue how to electronically draw it.

Page 53:
Another attempt at the Tree of Emotion, failed, "Move to big Journal"

Page 54:
1/27-28/15
Simultaneous Existence Explained

Imagine One Point *
Now imagine this point exists in two places at once * *, but are still connected, how?
The space in between them is alive, like the two points?  No (yes), the space is the connector but its stretched too thin to see by the two points that are focused space.
All of Existence IS consciousness.  (essentially if all is One, every point is inextricably connected)

Page 55:
2/9/15
Gnosticism
Jesus (Love) and Sophia (Wisdom) birthed a being of Individuality who was displaced.  It's displacement created reality.
Dewey B. Larson states a displacement is occurent for reality to exist at all.  The One Infinite Creator or Infinity is said to have Free Will, and Manifested creation to re-experience itself.
Is free will a part of Displacement?  Love (.01) and Wisdom (Free Will) birthed Individuality (Inf'.99) which created creation.  Gnosticism held a metaphor on the Holy Trinity, Father (Love), Son (Individuality), Spirit (Compassion, Wisdom, Power)

Wow

Page 56:
2/20/15
I am.  Sad.  My Journey has hit a patchy spot.  Society intervenes demanding some level of assimilation.  Yellow Ray, I must Love and Accept this Duty/Honor.  To accept Society as is.  To be one and Love with it.

I desire to be as unconditional Love, but some matters are at hand.  My friendships.  My love life, my...Darker Self.  I desire to reconfigure my friendship with Kara.  I had forgiven her but now a new issue arises.  Is she the type of person I want in my life?  I...Don't think she is, anymore.

Page 57:
Infinite Loop sound from Mario 64.  Is it a demonstration of Octaves?

Gravity, does it explain how entire units of space move but within no movement occurs? (Thank you Rebecca! Infinity)

Hmm.

I took the broken pieces of my heart and told it, "You idiot, you can't break!" Then is was like, "Yeah, but I need a break." And we cried, together.  As One.

Page 58:
"Mind, o' mind of mine, o' why, do you whine?"

Page 59:
2/28/15

LAW OF ATTRACTION
Logically speaking you reconfigure your mindset, or basically your habitual thought patterns.  My way of doing this is by daily experience Assimilation: Basically at the end of each day you meditate for 15 minutes and contemplate your thoughts, words, actions, and the feelings attached to all of those across the day.  The focus I take it to extract a life lesson(s) from my reaction AND interaction with others, including in my mind.  However for my life goal I also intend to extract a lesson of Love.  Simply put I think of those negative thoughts, words, and actions I did, I feel that emotion by remembering it and focusing--

Page 60:
my attention towards letting that negative feeling flow over me then slowly dissipate.  I then can use one, or both of two ways of handling this next part.  You must conjure up the emotion of love and let that overwhelm you as you think upon the things that make you feel negative.  you can think loving things to conjure up Love in your self before rethinking/focusing your attention on the negative things.  You must then forgive, accept, and love the things associated in those things you are meditating on.  I follow a Chakra system, a basic view of the differentiations of focus are as followed: Red ray - survival and sexuality- accept self and placement of self in the Cosmos (on Earth).--

Page 61:
Orange ray - Self and Others - see all as one, understand Self and Other, which is better terms Otherself, for we are all similar and thus empathically capable of truly feeling each others emotions to truly understand them.  We are essentially the same and thus one.  Better put you must accept that you are in an aspect just like everyone else in a particular way under any set of occurrences.  Love self to love otherself, you get what you give yourself.
Yellow ray - Structural System: Society, Family Structure, Legal Structures, and Honor or Duty bound Structures. - Due to the truly complex nature of Earth this area--

Page 62:
requires faith that All is Well and will be well in the long run but also now.  It asks that you look at society and accept its sicknesses and oddities just as you would a best friend's.  Or more see society as is as fine without judgment.  The quick solve to this is to invoke unconditional loving feeling towards society, family, and All as a part of self in a higher structural system, known as Love.  and that with love All is well until the obvious merits such needs as to render this illogical an action, unless your intent is to do just that, further love never hurts another or yourself.
Green ray - Unconditional Love - to surrender to the belief and subjective proof that you--

Page 63:
are a part of one whole, loves and appreciated without end or condition for you are one.  with all.  A paradox of simultaneity that shows many individuals can all as One Be one.  Green ray is simply finding the capacity to infinitely forgive, trust, respect, and love All as though they were your self.  Unconditionally.  Once here Blue-ray dictates Honesty of Self and no dishonesty (except small things to lesson the impact of something) or such inconsistent expression of self to self but not similarly self to otherself.  To differentiate self from other self is to not be honest to another as if they were yourself (obvious social rules may jurisdict more appropriate expressions be needed)--

Page 64:
Being Honest will aid you in attracting what you desire immensely.  At the Indigo ray you begin literally programming via controlled, conscious control over your own thoughts, words, and actions /reactions/ interactions to consistently be of a positive orientation to specify consciously in your mind what you desire (with love) to make reality that does not infringe upon another's Free Will.  Here you must take up utmost faith in self as a vessel of literal BEING as the One Infinite Creator or God, or better put, in practice of healing, a conduit or instrument with God or Infinite Creator Intelligently interacts energetically with another--

Page 65:
through you.  At this stage of Discipline of the Personality Philosophy is essentially derived and religiously devoutly followed with belief in its workings.  Remember initially all thoughts, words, AND actions must OCCUR to make this work.  Once past Indigo the rest is unimportant for this stuff,

You must balance yourself though, by consistently performing the Daily Assimilation Contemplation/Meditation.  You must however still meditate 3+ times a week.  You may be more interested in greedier means.  you seek a different path, follow the Left Hand of Self.  The Law of Attraction is spread in the positive--

Page 66:
Light for black use of it is ill advised for karmic reasons.
You must remember these 4 categories:
Desires: Your Goal or Desire
Intent: Your means of Acquiring it, and how you plan to use it.
Focus: How you choose to remain balanced, how you approach going about things.
Intensity of Emotion: Is the emotion associated with your desire, intent, and focus positive or negative, is it weak or strong?

A side effect of the balancing meditations will be the ability to be emotionally responsible, you may find yourself unswayed by once swayable things.  allowing you to flawlessly remain in The Moment to remain consistent about your interactions and your thoughts, words, and--

Page 67:
actions and to keep them positive, to stay compassionate, forgiving, accepting, unconditionally loving or at least fair and positive in all situations if possible.

also to understand you're still human and thus you do, can, will make mistakes and should NOT beat yourself up over it, for all experiences are appreciated in the long run.

Remember!  The choice is your Responsibility!

Page 68:
Everything beyond this point is when I begun slipping into Hellish areas of reality...

I don't want to write them down...

This is my Journal for the most part.  I hope it helps someone out there, or maybe I'll just look crazy.  With Love. Heart
-blushes- hit enter too soon!  One minute, still have like 30 more pages to add, please give opinions as you go though Heart

Better than backspace though -phew-
Ah, numerology.
That took FOREVER.....

But it's up, I'll edit in bold for each page entry u-u
How would you break this down into a sentence or two?
Which part?
My favorite part is Page 45.