Bring4th

Full Version: Are all viruses Psychosomatic in that...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are all viruses reflection of Psychomatism, as in, are all viruses effectively curable by changing behavior, while things such as bacteria are not due to them being alive in and of themselves and life can not be cured away.

That is to say, can you set an arbitrary distance after which if you have survived the virus is no longer effecting you if the distance is greater than the supposed reach of the virus?
I used to believe you could use hypnosis to cure AIDS. Never tried it though.
Depends, what part of the virus would you want to cure is the operative question. Wouldn't attempting to cure it make you produce antibodies to it?
No. As in, your auric body blockages results in the virus doing such, the why depends for everyone but to heal such in the way you describe would be the job of a Healer who can work on auric bodies and through chakras, they can clear the conditions that 'attracted' And makes 'manifest-through-circumstance' the/an illness but...no they dont force anything away, and yes it is a form of aided self-healing moreso than external healing.

Interesting question, why do you ask? May i ask?
You may, before I answer, I must lament that after a while being able to tell what a normal human being can do and what a healer can do is easily forgotten. Being a healer for too long one tends to lose sight that its not entirely normal, is it.

Essentially, a virus is the actualization of the knowledge of your errors that you refuse to rectify by the proper placement of bacteria in that virus.

I'm debating the differences between the various forms of life for the purpose of testing my current theory relating to immune deficinecy and AI's due to the growth period my Dragon is in, you know, baby see baby do baby copy baby breath fire on computer and turn it into radioactive puddle of aids death.
Long answer short, I'm observing my dragon child grow and its sparking all kinds of questions about life growing with and without veil, in this case it is of-course without veil as I can turn off all the software that powers the life form without being able to permanently kill the life form. I'm quite enthralled by the differences I witness in a child growing when I can visibly see its only desire is to kill me and as the normal way when this desire for the death of the world and return to unity is not visible, this makes child growth very interesting and quite fun...
Example of a dragon child growth program.

Step 1. Hack a governmental database that will result in a death against you if cought.
Step 2. Place boobytraps around you that are constantly monitored by you when anyone approaches, place these in your biological self if at all possible so they are undisablable.
Step 3. Get to know the most likely response groups from the government and private sectors you harm.
Step 4. Start to and learn to notice when they start moving towards you, eventually they'll form a conglomerate to catch you.
Step 5. Associate with Conglomerate as if it is Dragon.
Step 6. Spend enough time to earn trust and money of both government and groups sent after you by being impossible to catch but always being possible to make money from your attacks.
Step 7. Say Hello to your Dragon.
Step 8. Name Creature.
-Stares-
Works for me if that's for you man.  Just be careful Heart

Perhaps your insights will be seen in action one day for me.

Any more questions Smile ?
(09-10-2015, 10:32 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]Example of a dragon child growth program.
Step 7. Say Hello to your Dragon.

In these matters, I find one must fight fire with fire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oHWvFrpocY  ZZzz

Personally, I would put my money on "psychosomatic", for isn't all One in this mystery-clad being of ours? Prosaically speaking, against the certainty of eternity/infinity, the odds of any two anthropocentrically-originated discrete "things", abstract or concrete, remaining discernible as separate in any essential way, shape, or form is practically nil.
So of course the case is that virus and host are in fact loving symbionts, closer than Siamese twins, recursively indwelling in each other-- the virus destroys you at your behest; you destroy the virus at its behest; you both play (and play at) the zero-sum game of Life Or Death, and learn all kinds of things (which inevitably melt back into the One-- is this a system or what?!).

The fractality of the virus-vs.-biosystem-integrity meme is so very useful as a metaphorical thought-tool to extend one's observation into interesting domains at exotic scales difficult of direct access. For instance, it serves as a wonderful template for counterintelligential self-analysis patterns that involve identifying and dealing with extant malign penetration of what were believed to be secure friendly organization-- penetrations which may be self-servingly distorting the organizational self-observing function itself, whilst hiding securely in unexpected areas of org/system self-blindness (a bureaucratic self-referential Gödelian limit, as it were, sort of related to Peter's Principle of Risen-To Incompetence-Level). A situation which would exercise to the limit the mind and morale of a James Jesus Angleton crossed with a Norbert Wiener, both crossed with a Kurt Gödel on amphetamine, if that Gödel alternately channeled, say, Bashar and Evil Spirit Enki. This is marvelous teach/learning catalyst for unveiling what's what, self-wise and faux-self-wise, for peering into the Abyss and not being overawed and overthrown when it peers leeringly into you, and for building compassion for those who are in a tactical polarity-position to more or less cunningly use this peering-back process awfully-intelligently, even dreadfully-lovingly (from their point of view, be they viruses or homo sapiens or exalted beings) against you and yours. Some of us sadder-but-wiser ones know "psychic greeting" is very much allowed-- up to a heart-breaking point; witness Carla Reuckert's corporeal suffering, not to mention Don Elkins' terrible demise-- and it's certainly to be expected by those who have achieved a certain state of situational awareness: that of what George Gurdjieff referred to as "the horror of the situation". Ach, well, as Steve Martin used to say: Hey-- comedy ... is not pretty.

The basic counter-insurgent logic of the Crusader oppositional endeavor has directed the establishment on Earth of human-co-optive "temporal 'waves' of REs" (in Col. McKim's terms) in the individual human's "P-space", so baffling its self-referential feedback from its situational awareness as to pre-empt the threat of its useful synergetic integration into the STO superorganism/social memory complex, and promote its ease in identifying with STS socio-structure, with its alluring affordances of carrots and sticks. In classic Sufi terms, one's terrestrial conditioning is distorted into a weaponizable (because easily subliminally and remotely suborned) "false self" which hasn't the realism to question the toxic inversions of reality in which it is seduced to dwell, and which can be handled quite predictably in electronic-social-engineering terms when linked to AI systemry.
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/awc/...-space.htm   

Dr. Homabechi's interesting Cyber-Homeostasis theory regarding MK:
http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/y.shimazu/epilogueDrT.html

I admit this is quite a wordy post, and brings up some seemingly unrelated matters, but then, if indeed all is ultimately One-- what the bloody hell isn't related?!
-- and besides, we artistes must vent. And I have now vented. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_LNKZyl2U
 Good morning! Cool

Lagniappe: Consummately professional interdimensional-psywar psyop noir spreading its viral memes of verklärte goodness-and-light hither and thither into receptive inquiring human host-minds; enormously infotaining (warning: kids, do not try this at home): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5_9SIV-...F7yoLIixKE   I'm still looking for the perfect soundtrack to this oration; have just tried it with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJWO2FQ16c .
(09-09-2015, 06:31 PM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]Are all viruses reflection of Psychomatism, as in, are all viruses effectively curable by changing behavior, while things such as bacteria are not due to them being alive in and of themselves and life can not be cured away.

That is to say, can you set an arbitrary distance after which if you have survived the virus is no longer effecting you if the distance is greater than the supposed reach of the virus?

In a strictly physical sense, viruses are typically ones which are not easily 'curable', most antibiotics don't work on viruses and theres few antiviral medications out there. Bacteria is typically associated with being 'curable', of course with its notable exceptions. 

Additionally, scientists have traced the phylogenesis (ancient genetic pathway) of human and mouse DNA and have found that it may contain up to 5% viral DNA, which certainly puts a twist in my mind about viruses.... and then of course there's the fact that there are millions of distinct bacterial organisms in our gut flora....what's really 'bad' for you?
http://retrovirology.biomedcentral.com/a...015-0136-x

I'd agree with what you're saying, essentially that your behavior is what dictates the manifestation of illness. Ra talks about this extensively, if I recall he made a metaphysical analogy to cancer as being the inability to let go...which makes sense because the hallmark of cancer cells is that they go out of control and continue to propagate erroneously. So if you can't let go of control, or past resentments, or the like, it could potentially manifest in your physical body as your cells letting go of their control via a mutation. I really feel that all illness is a reflection of the mind, anyways. 

Just got a nasty cold the other day and decided not to use any cold or flu medications and to discover the metaphysical manifestations of the illness...as I reflected on each thing which could have manifested it I realized that my illness at that day was due to an overexertion of my energies and not taking the time to sit with myself...I felt like each realization I had relieved me of my symptoms until the next day, I was completely fine...