Bring4th

Full Version: Efficiency in the Ra Material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was driving around today and suddenly a thought struck me: why do those of Ra place so much emphasis on efficiency in our spiritual path?  They talk about STO being more efficient than STS, or a certain way of processing catalyst through experience being more or less efficient.  Maybe I'm being obtuse, but doesn't "efficiency" imply a scarcity, as if there is a need to economize somehow.  But what is scarce?  Where is the economy needed?  Why is efficiency even, for that matter, desirable by the Creator, if it is at all?  In an infinite Creation, what could possibly be at stake that would require efficiency?

It occurs to me that perhaps this is about efficiency from the standpoint of the mind/body/spirit complex, not the unified Creator.  But the same question still applies.  Why would I, from any spiritual perspective, want efficiency in my path?  After all, the inborn bias that determines our choice of polarity is wrapped in mystery, according to those of Ra.  It's not as if the choice is some sort of calculation.  So whence the significance of efficiency as such a frequent bugaboo in the material?

Thanks for your thoughts.  This has gnawed at me for some time.
Well 99.999999999% of our existence in eternity is in blissful oneness. We have to make due with the remaining "time".
thats a good question and i also think it was from a stand point the the mind/body/spirit complex. i could only guess that it was because Ra was focused on getting as many entities qualified for harvest so they don't need to repeat 3d.

also im sure Ra said that STO was as equally difficult as STS if someone wants to correct me on that
I thought they reference...maybe inference efficiency as a type of desire that most 3D people have.

Beyond that, this too made me ponder what the 'real' point of time is.

From a timeless standpoint, a WANDERER would take 'Time' as a self given Gift. Why wouldn't they desire to experience Human 'Time' (since they can be human wherever) in a way that is blissful, aka Efficiently Polarizing?
Efficiency seems to be more a 6D phenomenon than 3D. Every little movement in 6D produces distortions.
Every need is brought about by a want. We only 'need' to be efficient because we 'want' to advance quickly.
The creator has no need to do anything. It only desires to experience, thus it does. In order to fulfill that want, it 'needs' to do as it does.

So what im saying is: We don't NEED to be efficient in advancement; we don't Need to polarize...unless we want to. Experience all things desired
because we are born and die within the blink of an eye compared to all other et races.. 100 years vs upwards of 500-1000? each second is precious beyond belief or knowing.

do you understand?

Ah... that's why we're here... it is a certain level of just being able to listen within, and observing what is around you. By the time one is born here and reborn, they are still in a spiritual kindergarten. To elucidate my point, to their perspective, they want you to be doing better and brighter things, more exciting things than just playing into different states of love vs fear.. there is a unity conscious understanding, when taking and accepting both into you rather than just simply choosing love and blotting out all fear.

because 3rd density conceptions polarize duality to make it seem more duality.

boys vs the girls? white vs black?

everyone has both qualities in either side of the situation, everyone can be happy everyone can be sad, everyone can have divine feminine qualities and everyone can have divine masculine qualities, everyone must take breath in, and then breathe out everyone contains a divine androgynous within them.. as represented by their soul spark.

surely... without understanding this, we are still privy to the veil, and privy to happenings and things going on in our lives, without understanding the true messages and the meaning of reaching intelligent infinity. without that, one cannot ground their beliefs in their actions.
You know, this points at a question that's been bothering me for some time, even though it's one I know can't possibly be answered by us. But still, it nags me:

Is the Creator affected by entropy?

It would be comforting to think the answer is "no," but it would certainly explain quite a bit if the answer was yes. After all, certain things Ra has said -especially about the existence of the Lightbringers- strongly suggest that there are even higher levels of existence where our Creator and all of our Creation are part of even larger systems.

Perhaps the Creator is under pressure of some sort to self-optimize, and that filters down to the sub-creations.

Beyond that, don't accidentally discount self-interested motivations, on the individual level. The possibility of having to repeat densities does give inherent reason to try to make the most of our time incarnated. Especially with the Harvest going on. Anyone who doesn't make the cut now has to spend another entire cycle before they get to try again. And Ra even said that Harvest-time is popular for incarnation specifically because it gives so much opportunity for advancement.

So after a fashion, it's not just "do or die." It's do or die and die and die and die and die and . . . you get the idea.
Because Ra is distorted, as such he's fighting off his own shadow.

One of the main delusion about this 3D experience is that this is a turning point of our whole existence and whole Universe, meeting in this single moment. In truth, moments are infinite and just as some do come here to do great work on themselves, others do come here out of pure boredom. It's more likely in my view that those who wander here in 3D probably did wander in many other 3D worlds because a veil is somewhat a unique kind of experience where you can forget everything you've ever been since the dawn of time to live a story that seems apart (for a time) from all your other ones.

So I don't quite see why some are scared of reincarnating on this planet when they'll probably decide to reincarnate in a 3D world consciously anyway.
Those of us incarnate now, at the end of a Grand Cycle, are here because of a priority given to the "near harvestable" entities. We want to be here because we have already chosen to try to graduate.

Given the fact that we all have this goal, and that we are on our (probably) last lifetime to try and achieve it before we have to repeat the Grand Cycle all over again, efficiency is pretty important.

But I doubt efficiency would have been a Ra concept if the material had been delivered to us a thousand years ago. Efficiency is only important in these End Times.

My 2cent.
Efficiency is the opposite of wasted/unnecessary effort. I like to think of polarizing positively as a movement away from unnecessary thoughts and actions. Perceived positivity then is always placing unnecessary burdens on itself.
To clarify, this wasted/unnecessary energy represents the opposite of what we intend with such energy put into any situation (the groping in the moonlight), hence inefficiency and repeated lessons in the form of continued catalyst. In my perspective, by learning to read catalyst and communicate on a higher level with it both inwardly and outwardly, balancing love and wisdom, we operate in the way we truly intend thereby becoming efficient.
(09-12-2015, 10:00 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Efficiency is the opposite of wasted/unnecessary effort. I like to think of polarizing positively as a movement away from unnecessary thoughts and actions. Perceived positivity then is always placing unnecessary burdens on itself.

It's funny that you speak of unnecessary thoughts and actions while talking about effiency when it says under your name : "Foolin' Around".
I'm glad it made you laugh. It's a nod to the idea of constant mistake making and discovery..that we're always learning and stumbling around, not necessarily knowing anything. As Ra says, there are of course no mistakes, but we're always evolving.
(09-12-2015, 04:50 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad it made you laugh. It's a nod to the idea of constant mistake making and discovery..that we're always learning and stumbling around, not necessarily knowing anything. As Ra says, there are of course no mistakes, but we're always evolving.

Agreed, the only judge of self is self.
Indeed. One need not punish themselves.
(09-12-2015, 05:02 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. One need not punish themselves.

Well in my opinion an important step of transformation is acceptance of what already is.

If it is not loved nor accepted, then it is the Creator rejecting Himself and the mirror will stay until it is understood. This is why so many struggle to change their ways despite hating themselves over them.
What Elros said. One learns that the hard way every time, it seems.
(09-10-2015, 01:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Efficiency seems to be more a 6D phenomenon than 3D. Every little movement in 6D produces distortions.
Well said. This just suddenly made much more sense to me.

6D beings will strive in a manner seen upon 3D as 'efficient'.

Is it really efficient though? Or just how they are? Caring to the point of efficiency as far as 3D is concerned?

Is a naturally loving being really efficient? Or are they just labeled such in a place trying to teach Love?
The more I think about it jeremy6d, there is the concept of scarcity when we consider the idea of vital energy. As described in the material, we incarnate with an allotted amount of vital energy, and separative perceptions lessen this vital energy more quickly.

We could think of the mind/body/spirit complex then as being a battery that has a specific charge of energy that will last it, say 100 years. Efficient use of catalyst will carry you that 100 years, or you could burn hard for 50 years. How an individual uses their energy and lessons would be their choice, all things being equal and balancing out in the end. This would be one way of viewing things objectively without judgment. What do you think?
That's a good point, Icaro.  Well said.  I think the deeper conundrum is the tension between a bias towards growth and forward evolution, on the one hand, and timelessness and presence on the other hand.  It's difficult sometimes to reconcile the idea that we should be both in the moment, learning from the things we're learning from without judgment on the length of time it takes, and yet think of ourselves as on this vector towards a higher density within a constrained period of time.

Where I'm starting to land on this is very similar to what many of you have said.  The efficiency is only from the vantage point of the higher densities, where the entire picture is clear and the evolutionary telos can be plainly evaluated.  Nothing is at stake but the great experiment in creator knowing creator.  It's kind of like racing leaves in a ditch, like we did as kids, where you cheer them on and want them to go faster, but you're not necessarily attached to the speed in and of itself.  

Within third density, there is no concrete, extra-subjective way to measure efficiency at all, so it's only from a broader point of view that the concept has any meaning.  It still doesn't make sense to me why those of Ra would care whether we are harvestable or not.  In a universe where all is well, why would one cycle or one thousand make a difference?  I guess I still have some mystery to meditate on, but I appreciate everybody's input!
I think efficiency holds some sort of importance that we don't yet understand. Didn't the introduction of the veil cause entities to polarize faster ? if so why is the veil still up if efficiency isn't important. I also feel that it is something we may not understand in 3d cuz 3d isn't the density of understanding
(09-14-2015, 02:28 PM)upensmoke Wrote: [ -> ]I think efficiency holds some sort of importance that we don't yet understand. Didn't the introduction of the veil cause entities to polarize faster ? if so why is the veil still up if efficiency isn't important. I also feel that it is something we may not understand in 3d cuz 3d isn't the density of understanding

You and I are thinking the same thing.  So I have no attachment to this theory, but I wonder: are the octaves simply experiments in efficiency?  If the difference between the last creation and this one is one of increasing complexity, could it be an issue of, I dunno, successive creations that become more and more complex, with efficiency being the measure of the Creator's experience of this complexity?  

Who knows.  I still get up and put my pants on one leg at a time, with only minor difficulty.
Also, just want to point out that I'm not the first person to wonder about this.  I'm listening to episode four of The Fool's Podcast featuring both @Bring4th_Austin and @Bring4th_Plenum, and Austin specifically talks about the mysterious emphasis the Logos places on efficiency.
(09-14-2015, 01:44 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]I think the deeper conundrum is the tension between a bias towards growth and forward evolution, on the one hand, and timelessness and presence on the other hand.

That's the irony of it all, and where faith's role comes into play. I see efficiency as requiring patience which Ra emphasizes, and giving others space to learn, both things that involve an expansion of time rather than the 3d's mental bias towards the opposite.

So I don't think Ra is suggesting any sort of "hurrying up", but rather by using the word efficiency, they're trying to describe a law or archetypal energy at play in relationship to achieving what we intend.
I do like your leaf analogy, and I agree that if "all is well" then what is the point? Ra says the only thing we need to do here is exercise the disciplines of understanding. They also say that to cross the boundary of third density an effort must be made. To me, those two statements go hand in hand. While we use spiritual understandings to develop a framework that we can work from to apply understanding, one thing I've learned is that framework is continually evolving. That is, I'm always learning to let go and consider something new..making sacrifices.

So perhaps a synonym for efficiency as it applies here could be evolution or effort..or growth as you mentioned. The opposite of that would be stagnation. We could ask a question like is an efficient creator a stagnant creator? Can we discover new things and truly experience ourselves by remaining in the same place? If the purpose of creation is discovering what is around new corners, then that doesn't sound very efficient.

Using catalyst for growth rather than creating resistance sounds like efficiency. Like the leaves..don't stop, keep going!

Sorry to hijack your thread! Smile  It's an interesting topic.
(09-17-2015, 06:57 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I do like your leaf analogy, and I agree that if "all is well" then what is the point? Ra says the only thing we need to do here is exercise the disciplines of understanding. They also say that to cross the boundary of third density an effort must be made. To me, those two statements go hand in hand. While we use spiritual understandings to develop a framework that we can work from to apply understanding, one thing I've learned is that framework is continually evolving. That is, I'm always learning to let go and consider something new..making sacrifices.

So perhaps a synonym for efficiency as it applies here could be evolution or effort..learning how to give and take. The opposite of that would be stagnation. We could ask a question like is an efficient creator a stagnant creator? Can we discover new things and truly experience ourselves by remaining in the same place? If the purpose of creation is discovering what is around new corners, then that doesn't sound very efficient. Like the leaves..don't stop, keep going!

Sorry to hijack your thread! Smile  It's an interesting topic.

What leaf analogy?
Post #21
(09-17-2015, 06:57 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hijack your thread! Smile  It's an interesting topic.

Get outta here -- your contributions are welcome and appreciated. You could post My Little Pony fan fiction and I'd get something out of it.   Wink
I think a lot of the time Ra speaks of efficiency, they are speaking of before the veil vs. after the veil. Before the veil, STO was all that existed. I think their definition of efficiency is that given the contrast of shadows between light and dark, service to others and to self, one has more desire to do work. Ra says:

Quote:82.18 Questioner: Then prior to the forgetting process, there was no concept of anything but service-to-others polarization. What sort of societies and experiences in third density were created and evolved in this condition?

Ra: I am Ra. It is our perception that such conditions created the situation of a most pallid experiential nexus in which lessons were garnered with the relative speed of the turtle to the cheetah.

Efficiency is a wisdom trait - why spend more time languishing and doing nothing when you could be more efficient? The turtle relative to the cheetah makes me think that even if one decides to take the "long way", i.e. service to self on the way to service to others, that self may still move faster than if one has no impetus to choose to polarize either way.

Ra says we can make great leaps in consciousness while in 3D that are not possible outside of 3D, which is why we incarnate. Incarnation is hard, but the reward is great - so why not be more efficient with reaping the reward aspect, and cut down on the difficulty?

This octave is the harvest of all the previous octaves, which Ra says are infinite. So these infinite refinements of the Creator can be called "efficiencies", and we can loosen the definition of this term a bit to incorporate that.
Pages: 1 2