Bring4th

Full Version: Ideas to increase viability of harvest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I am not yet above the 51% service to other self mark, and certainly not anywhere near the 95% service to self mark for negative graduation.

I need some ideas to help accelerate myself into serving others.

I am just like anyone doing my best to be of service to anyone whom I know. But what about some ideas of just jumping right into the deep end of servicing others?
It's all about acceptance in the STO path.
Learning to not have emotional responses to catalyst.
And working towards unconditional love.

You may be more harvestable than you think. Ra says that we're far along our path before we even make the choice of STO or STS.
As far as jumping right in, the Ra material has some good exercises to accelerate growth in consciousness. Another thing I'd recommend is learning the chakra system - a big help, to me, personally. Here is a gist of what I do daily: First, in my meditation, I ask to be of service (setting my intentions). Often specifically I ask to be a pure reflection of the creator to others. Then, I let go of any expectation of what that service might look like, and go about my day being involved in the activities that call to me. For example, someone may see a reflection of the creator in an outburst of anger - or they may be moved if they see me offering money to a homeless person. Or I might genuinely smile at just the person who needs it, or let someone who is stressed out and running late cut ahead of me in their car. The possibilities are endless if we open the doors to what service means, and embrace each opportunity.

Also, as one chooses to polarize and leaving the others in their life behind them, fractures will occur. To call my family proud of me would be laughable, but I am more than proud enough of myself to get by on that. Regardless, even in their confusion/disgust, we are still offering them a service, and if we do it out of love, it is pure.
I think a few questions you might want to ask yourself are,

Why do i want to make the harvest?

Why do i want to be of service to others?

Why do i think i am under 51% polarity?
Yeah, like Jade said: Meditate. Becoming more polarized isn't merely a matter of going out and doing a bunch of Earthly works. It's also about coming to understand your own self, and gaining greater control over your mind/spirit/body complex, and coming to know your karmic connections to existence. And, of course, learning to Love as much of existence as you can.

Also, some might dispute me on this, but I'd argue it's probably possible to pass the 50/50 point merely by making a concerted effort to do more good than harm in your day-to-day life, even without grandiose acts of selflessness or things like that. There are so many "little things" we can do in the course of a day which are ultimately of service to others. Something as simple as smiling rather than frowning as you go about your day (not that I presume to know you) could end up having huge impact in the long run.

After all, if you went into every encounter with people in your day with the idea in your head that you wanted to make them just a BIT happier than they were before you entered their life, even if it's just the guy selling you a soda at 7/11... think about how much cumulative positive impact that could have over the course of years or decades. Smile

(And, seriously, having worked in various service-industry roles for a number of years, I can say that just one genuinely NICE customer really can undo a lot of the daily negative energy built up from dealing with all the nasty ones.)
The percentages are a little too arbitrary for me to get behind. I honestly think everyone who looks to Ra for inspiration would have been better off if they'd never been given.

Don't try to feel anything. Don't force yourself to do anything. Do not TRY to polarize. That's the surest way to stop growth in its tracks.

Instead, discover yourself in the most thorough, intimate way possible. Once you can understand your own motivations, opportunities to fulfill those motivations will come of their own accord. Polarization is a byproduct of self-knowledge, not vice versa.
i think the best thing to do is to listen to your intuition. Me personally my intuition never led me down the wrong path so i assume yours won't either. I agree that you shouldn't try and focus on whether this action is STS or this action is STO.
This was what was told to me in a reading:

You are very close to harvestable balance and heart activation. There is only one major aspect of balance that needs to be equalized and that is self-forgiveness. Soften your heart for yourself and it will help your harvestability.
I think our ability to love is a hallmark to our harvestability.
(09-10-2015, 05:46 AM)cloud Wrote: [ -> ]I know I am not yet above the 51% service to other self mark, and certainly not anywhere near the 95% service to self mark for negative graduation.

I need some ideas to help accelerate myself into serving others.

I am just like anyone doing my best to be of service to anyone whom I know. But what about some ideas of just jumping right into the deep end of servicing others?

I think it's a bit confusing at times, as we can be too hard on ourselves. I have asked myself this very questions numerous times in the past. It used to bother me, because I felt like I wasn't serving others enough. I spent time in mediation and studied more, and soon learned that it doesn't matter how much service you give. As they say, "quality over quantity". Your service to others stems from what is within your very being. Do you want to volunteer? Great. Do it. Is volunteering not for you? That's great as well. You have to listen to yourself, and use your own discernment to figure out what type of service you are here to give.

Some of us are Wanderers who have come to help increase the Harvest. This action alone, is a service to all incarnate here. Some of us pray for others. Some of us send love through mediation. These are all STO actions.

Also remember that you must go within to really know yourself before you can think of offering service to others. People may say that working on oneself is a selfish act, but how can we help, or love others if we don't help, or love ourselves?

Know Yourself. Accept Yourself. Be the Creator.

I wouldn't worry about what percentage you fit into as I feel it's a trivial worry. Instead, follow your discernment, and let Intelligent Infinity speak to you. Let creation speak to you through mediation. When you are ready you will know.

Also, keep in mind that there is only one service in the end. That is service to the Creator. Regardless of polarity.

If it helps, here is a quote from Ra regarding service, one of dozens. I summarized what they said above.

I hope my ramblings help you in some way.

Quote:17.30 Questioner: Well, if an entity wants to learn ways of it, wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there best ways of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?

Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material. We will iterate briefly.

The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.