Bring4th

Full Version: Chakra pain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I have been experiencing a wonderful opening of heart lately.  The door truly open when you knock!  What an amazing experience we have.

I wouldn't have my experience any other way, but I do want to ask a question about pain, or at least the impression of soreness, rigidity, etc. in a chakra.  It manifests as a dull but persistent light pain -- nothing preventing me from doing anything, but it definitely draws the attention.  I believe I can rule out any physical ailment, but who knows, so connected is it all.

Does anybody have anything to say about this, something that perhaps can help me place this sensation in a context?  Is there any meaning I should attribute to it? I have a hard time believing I'm on a path that where this feeling would represent a warning; my suspicion is that this is the energy center equivalent of rehab for those who have been immobile for a long period of time and have to rebuild their muscle strength. But I'm open to any thoughts folks might have, thanks much.
My thoughts : a distortion/many distortions
Isn't everything a distortion?

Oh, you mean a more intense distortion.
When my heart first re-opened (after a long period of dormancy, at least), it was definitely an intense feeling. I wouldn't quite call it "pain" or soreness though. It felt incapacitating, but in a way that being bathed in love and light would -- extremely pleasurable and kind of had me gasping at the sensation, in awe and short of breath.

Is this anything like you're describing? Or is it really more along the lines of "soreness" as you say? Do you experience any tightness? Any popping?
(09-10-2015, 01:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't everything a distortion?

Oh, you mean a more intense distortion.

I meant a blockage, something that imposes resistance to the flowing energy.
It's tough to eliminate all resistance.
I've occasionally felt a sort of tightness\pinching that I think is more energy-related than physical. Only like a 2 or so on a pain scale at worst, tho. Mostly, if I'm blocked, there's a sensation of being blocked without any actual physical discomfort. Like pressing against something that's unyielding.

Or if there's a sudden rush of energy, I'll sometimes feel... stretched, I guess. Like my soul is elastic, so to speak. But I'm coming to quite like that feeling, since I know it means I'm expanding my abilities. (Ever so slowly.)
You may have a lower blockage that's cutting off the full force of energy to the heart - OR, the heart could be overactive, ie you are not pulling the extra energy up further into the higher chakras as you should be with a totally clear pipe and open heart.
one night when I was healing my mom I started seeing visions from her childhood and how wrong they had treated her and then I was crying and sending her green ray. the chi felt VERY strong. it was like warm steam comming out of my hands. she started sweating and got very warm.
that was my only exprience of fully opening the heart chakra
I had my green ray opened I think by an ET of higher density, or maybe by my higher self.
I could barely handle it and I cried. Ever since I've not gotten back there because I can't handle it.
(09-10-2015, 02:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since I've not gotten back there because I can't handle it.

As long as you tell yourself you can't handle it, you won't. And the longer you tell yourself that, the harder it'll be for you to believe otherwise.

I've had some pretty scary\intense encounters at points. I've had moments when I've had to say "Whoa, that's enough for today" even though I wanted to press on. But I've always gone back, and I've always gotten just a LITTLE further than I did the time before. The one and only instance where I've never gone back to a particular state is when I was quite specifically told not to go there again. And that was an unusual circumstance.

If you honestly tried to get back to that green-ray state, you might even be surprised at how much more easily it comes than it did the time before. This is an ability one can only develop slowly. It's a bit like working out with weights. First you do ten reps at whatever weight. Then a few days later, you do fifteen. Then twenty. Then you put on a little more weight, even if it means only doing ten reps again. The point is to push yourself just a bit beyond where you were the last time, while recognizing there'll always be further steps ahead.

It's just that in this case, you're "working out" your spirit, rather than your body. It's the same basic principle, tho.
(09-10-2015, 01:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's tough to eliminate all resistance.

Well, I'm glad I can hold on to what resistance I have so my existence doesn't fade into nothingness.

It's distorted, but I like what I am and I wanna be it for a while.
Wow, 2 great points.
I believe I am on track for my goals.
Jeremy,

I've experienced feelings of tightness, discomfort or even pain not only in chakra areas, but in many areas of the body. Most often these arise after I meditate or make some spiritual progress. These are energy blockages or energy parasites, either from past lives or the current one.

When we increase our level of spiritual purity (what is usually called our "vibration"), these previously unnoticed blemishes suddenly become perceptible due to their contrast with the higher energies we're experiencing. As the level of spiritual purity continues to increase, these blockages spontaneously dissipate or leave, producing a very pleasant feeling of freedom and relief in the affected area.

It is good to be aware of them as indicators that there is more work to be done, but not necessarily good to force them out or to attempt to intentionally break them up. I did so once during meditation, and immediately developed flu-like symptoms that lasted several days. I've learned that the most effective approach is to continue spiritual growth (meditating regularly, becoming more accepting, peaceful, loving, etc.) and letting the higher vibration naturally expel these blockages, which typically happens for me during meditation or fasting combined with spiritual exercises (meditation, yoga, loving intention).
(09-10-2015, 04:38 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]As the level of spiritual purity continues to increase, these blockages spontaneously dissipate or leave, producing a very pleasant feeling of freedom and relief in the affected area. 

Oh the sweet feeling of freedom, makes it all worthwhile.
Thanks, everybody, for the feedback. "Tightness" is a great way of describing it, and describing it as "pain" is akin to describing the feeling after exerting oneself as "pain" -- I just didn't know how else to describe it.

Yes, there definitely are blockages. I suppose meditation on these is just what the doctor ordered. Glad to see my experience has been shared to some extent.
Has your green ray ever itched constantly on and off throughout the day?

Or any ray below Blue?