Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have been thinking a little about the harvest lately and some of the traps i have found myself fall into regarding it and have crawled out of. Its probably fairly common knowledge or at least i would think it would be here. Perhaps the first issue i found myself in and i believe many people in the new age communities do is the idea that the harvest is a type of escapism, a way out of the suffering of 3rd density, if we think about the harvest in this regard its little better than saying that we will end up in heaven with the angels and not to mind suffering on earth because the better times are coming. Hope for an external or internal future event is a big pit fall. A more spiritually mature way of restating that would be that saying, if i make peace and find love within the present experience i will continue to be forfilled. 

If we cannot find satisfaction in physical reality, why do we assume that it will be any better in another reality? Being able to incarnate and vibrate at those highest levels is result of the effort and practice/discipline put in through experience gained here and in previous incarnations. We should not assume because of a previous higher state of incarnation that we will be able to return to that state of being after the end of this incarnation. The only thing we can truly be sure of is that we are in a 3rd density body and are likely limited to the same progression/process as any other native being to this density. This is a type of ego trap that the idea of believing one is from a higher density can lead you into to.

Perhaps the best way i can think of putting the harvest is this,

it is the evolution of awareness.
(09-10-2015, 01:48 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]If we cannot find satisfaction in physical reality, why do we assume that it will be any better in another reality?

Excellent point. I tend to think, in fact, that coming to Love the 3D world for its own sake is an important part of spiritual advancement. If someone wishes to escape it, that's ultimately a form of rejection of the Creator. It's rooted in negative (or at least negate-ive) thinking.

Also, I would argue a lot of it is probably rooted in millennia of distortions telling us that "the other side" is pure and holy while physical existence is debased and profane. Virtually every major belief system in the world has some variation on that idea, but it's ultimately still a distortion of Oneness. Right now, we are BEING the Creator, here in 3D land, just as our higher-selves are being the Creator in their realms.

There's no better-worse dichotomy there. It's just vibrations. There are aspects of physical reality which are unpleasant to deal with, but there are also opportunities here that other forms of existence can't offer. Learning to Love the incarnative realms means learning to Love both the positive and negative in Creation/Creator. And that's the path towards Unity.

If the only thing someone wants from life is to escape it, I would tend to think they've missed the point of being here.
Sometimes I think that my ego or subconscious mind is trying to sabotage me from graduating. I keep getting the nagging thought that I'm not doing enough to earn it. Not sure if it's something we earn.
Anything that you don't resolve now, will follow you.....whether you graduate to 4D, or not.  It's as simple as that.
(09-10-2015, 08:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I think that my ego or subconscious mind is trying to sabotage me from graduating. I keep getting the nagging thought that I'm not doing enough to earn it. Not sure if it's something we earn.

From my reading of the materials, its not something you earn in the sense of earning an A+ on a math test. It's more like passing a driving test to get your license. There are certain energetic vibrations and abilities which are fundamentally necessary to function on 4D+ planes, and either an entity possesses those abilities or they don't. Just as how no amount of studying for a driving test will matter if one cannot actually drive. It's not a matter of "deserving," but simply of doing.

And you still have plenty of time to learn and grow, even in Earthly terms. Don't let your fears hold you back. Don't focus on your mistakes, just learn from them and then let them go. Focus on your strengths, and on BEING the positive person you want to be. Smile