Bring4th

Full Version: A Whistlbolower on Cell Phones, Wi-Fi, etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jenny Crwys Williams interviews Barrie Trower, retired British military intelligence scientist in microwave and stealth warfare.

Excerpt: The electromagnetic spectrum is a band that goes from gamma rays and x-ray sat one end, the very high energy waves, and it comes down through visible light, which is also some radiation, and then it goes through infrared microwaves, tv and radio. Now the only ones which really affect us ...in the communications industry are the microwaves, and microwaves have a special ability to interfere with water, which is how microwave ovens work, and we are made of water.

Listen to the entire interview here.
Very interesting interview, Peregrinus. As it happens I also just listened to another radio show called 'This American Life' on NPR. The theme of the show changes weekly, this weeks' theme was about supposed urban legends that are actually true. At the end of the show they spend 10 minutes discussing cell phone / microwave radiation, and the various studies that have been done on the effects in humans. Their conclusion is less dramatic than Trower's, simply that there is no clear conclusion and that more research is needed.

here is the link:
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-ar...an-legends

I use a cell phone as do many others- one thing I have heard can at least help minimize the potential danger is to use a wired headset or earbuds / microphone setup so that you do not actually have the device right next to your head.
Of course corporations do not want anyone to think cell phones are dangerous. Why would they? So they can lose profits? They are more than happy to spread disinformation and propoganda saying people are being paranoid to hold onto that money.

Just as Monsanto (owned by Pharmacia) told us a future of a better world through better food, we now have more ill health than ever (due to the amount of herbicides and pesticides having increased, not decreased as they said), just as much world hunger, and their GMO crops are being over-run by weeds that are resistant to herbicides. Their future is here today, and it is worse than the past. We have lost many of those seeds that took thousands of years to cultivate, nurture, and diversify.

A cell phone is a microwave emitter, plain and simple. Cooking things can be done quickly via a microwave oven, or more slowly with a cell phone or tower.
I've been studying lately using Zero Point energy to counter the effects of microwave and dangerous EMF radiation. It's looking rather promising.