Bring4th

Full Version: Orange-Ray Disempowerment Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one of the key themes, I've found, with orange-ray blockages is that they revolve around Disempowerment Issues.  Or worded another way, they play heavily into the victim mentality, and somehow not having efficacy or a say in how one's life plays out.

This Disempowerment Attitude can be engendered by early experiences in life, where there was some gross act of infringement.  Being exposed to a heavily religious upbringing, where there were a lot of 'Do Not' statements, also leads to the sense that one's Desires are somehow good or bad in an absolute sense, and hence there is a constant fight to express the self against some invisble outside agent that is ostensibly 'oppressing' one.

This Dismpowerment in Orange Ray definitely has a different expression to Yellow-Ray issues, which tend more to express themselves as withdrawal or abandonment.  The Orange Ray patterns are more about fighting and the injustice, that the self is somehow not Sovereign, in it's own right.

But the only one who can recognise one's own Sovereignty is oneself, and it's not a right that can be granted or taken away by another self, even though one may come to the illusory conclusion that it is so.
I totally agree that the orange-ray block is about disempowerment. The following quote is not so that there may be a place to point blame at, rather it is a description of what happens when we don't find out who we are influenced and formed by our early environments here (and one could extend this to other lives). I feel empowerment comes from getting in touch with our core selves, not the selves playing roles we developed through life to survive.

In modern society, also, there is a huge amount of propaganda that works to engender a victim mentality. It is insidious. One has to take the reigns of consciousness, and it is a long, complex road.

“Family secrets can go back for generations. They can be about suicides, homicides, incest, abortions, addictions, public loss of face, financial disaster, etc. All the secrets get acted out. This is the power of toxic shame. The pain and suffering of shame generate automatic and unconscious defenses. Freud called these defenses by various names: denial, idealization of parents, repression of emotions and dissociation from emotions. What is important to note is that we can’t know what we don’t know. Denial, idealization, repression and dissociation are unconscious survival mechanisms. Because they are unconscious, we lose touch with the shame, hurt and pain they cover up. We cannot heal what we cannot feel. So without recovery, our toxic shame gets carried for generations.” 

― John BradshawHealing the Shame that Binds You
Perfectly said, Garry. Although I really struggle to distinguish orange ray from yellow ray. So I benefit from testimonials like this as I get more in touch with the energy centers.
(09-17-2015, 02:12 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]Perfectly said, Garry.  Although I really struggle to distinguish orange ray from yellow ray.  So I benefit from testimonials like this as I get more in touch with the energy centers.

I think it's an interesting exercise in diagnostics - is this orange ray?  or a yellow ray problem? - but, ultimately, the healing, balancing and resolution of these issues doesn't need to get to the level of where exactly it is rooted, except maybe for the case of a therapist or a healer.

I think the clouding issue is that even though issues may be rooted in orange ray, or green ray, it can be conflated with yellow-ray patterns because everything we do as 3rd density beings is in relation to other-selves.  It is though our interaction with other-selves that those other blockages (orange, green, etc) come into beingness.  So we may have conflicted social patterns, and ascribe them to yellow-ray, when instead, they have their root genesis somewhere else.

But again, that's an exercise and investigation into diagnostics.

/ /

thanks for sharing that quote (and link) Diana.  

I've heard of that author, never read any of his books though.  

I just found out that he has a book called 'Homecoming' Tongue
(09-17-2015, 02:31 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for sharing that quote (and link) Diana.  

I've heard of that author, never read any of his books though.  

I just found out that he has a book called 'Homecoming' Tongue

Ha, I forgot about that.  BigSmile

Bradshaw's work is brilliant.
personal responsibility and humility is paramount otherwise indeed there is a large yellow ray block. i think it needs to be discussed more on how to face ones emotions or the emotions of others when relating to each other. though it doesn't mean censoring ones inner truth either.

perhaps, painting it in a positive light versus a negative light. I believe that is the heart of fiction, or conditions that can only be explained and learned from after understanding both sides of a situation.