Bring4th

Full Version: Does anyone sense the harvest is starting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if it's just me

I feel exposed to lots of love and light lately. It keeps getting hot and hotter, warm and warmer.

This started 5 months ago, from December 2009.
Stay open and enjoy these last 3D days in heaven on Earth Smile

Some are already there, it all depends on whether you have a role to play in the lead-up to the winter solstice of 2012.

The time will be perfect for you.
Last 3D days?

There will be around 400 years more of 3D.

Yes the harvest has begun Carrie.
(05-02-2010, 09:59 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Last 3D days?

There will be around 400 years more of 3D.

Yes the harvest has begun Carrie.

I agree...none of us alive today will see the culmination of 3D in this lifetime. Should be an interesting ride though through this incarnation...and the ones to come.

Richard
(05-02-2010, 03:55 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it's just me

I feel exposed to lots of love and light lately. It keeps getting hot and hotter, warm and warmer.

This started 5 months ago, from December 2009.

I'm not sure if this means the harvest is starting I would not know about such things, but I also feel major differences in the energy around me. Also you'll remember I ran away in Januari? Because some major changes were coming in. I expected them to be personal, and while they were I'm not so sure they were purely personal.

Namaste....

fairyfarmgirl

Life is meant to be lived. Whenever the words "harvesting" and humanity are used in the same sentance I always think of the movie "War of the Worlds" and a faint feeling of naseau... I think Harvesting Humanity is a phrase that is innaccurate... A Shift of the Ages is more like what is happening... simply a shift... no one is going to be cut down, cut up and baked into bread...

fairyfarmgirl
I've always understood "harvest" in the form of a verb instead of a noun, in any case. As a process experienced at death's door instead of a worldwide event. The hopeful culmination of at least 51% of your life lived in service..or not...however you choose (or chose).

Richard
Mind/body/spirit complex

Mind of the ape.
Body of the ape.
Spirit of the One Creator.
Complex (The veil of forgetting).

The ape mind finds this disturbing, or at least it should, for the ape mind is designed to protect the self, the family, and the community.

Only when one transcends the ape mind can they free them self of any feelings of negativity of either the terminology used, or the thought of perceived death. I look at the term "harvest" as the farmer collecting the bountiful magnificent crop, which in the case of earth... is spirits, and I see this event as most joyous.
(05-03-2010, 01:13 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Life is meant to be lived. Whenever the words "harvesting" and humanity are used in the same sentance I always think of the movie "War of the Worlds" and a faint feeling of naseau... I think Harvesting Humanity is a phrase that is innaccurate... A Shift of the Ages is more like what is happening... simply a shift... no one is going to be cut down, cut up and baked into bread...

fairyfarmgirl

The world will split. Depending on where you have chosen to go you will start to see you distance yourself away from certain people. Your life will change slowly but surely.

For example if you were 95% service to self your bound for a timeline of a 4d negative world, it will just be the current world going in that direction. If you are service to others oriented it will be the opposite.

Do you see what I'm saying? It will be as if nothing immediate happened just a slow change which we are currently in now.
(05-03-2010, 11:08 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Mind/body/spirit complex

Mind of the ape.
Body of the ape.
Spirit of the One Creator.
Complex (The veil of forgetting).

The ape mind finds this disturbing, or at least it should, for the ape mind is designed to protect the self, the family, and the community.

Only when one transcends the ape mind can they free them self of any feelings of negativity of either the terminology used, or the thought of perceived death. I look at the term "harvest" as the farmer collecting the bountiful magnificent crop, which in the case of earth... is spirits, and I see this event as most joyous.

I always thought the mind was the manifestation of the interaction between the soul and the body.
LSD wrote:

"....you will start to see you distance yourself away from certain people. Your life will change slowly but surely. ...."

But isn't that a perfect description of Life in general? This happens naturally. We all change as we age. Mentally, physically...in terms of what is important, viewpoints...everything changes.

Richard
(05-04-2010, 02:07 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2010, 11:08 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Mind of the ape.

I always thought the mind was the manifestation of the interaction between the soul and the body.

The mind is Gaia's manifestation, part of the physical vehicle. Yes it interacts with the soul, but because of the veil, the instinctual side is very strong.
Yes, I agree. I've just come onto working with Zero Point energy, and have had an exponential increase in the power.

There is a Bovis scale that one can use pendulum to dowse the amount of spiritual energy. I have a training video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J8Pqbv6TNU

I have in the last week or so turned my internet tower into a Source Energy broadcaster. Putting out over 1 Trillion Bovis of positive life energy. Yes I can definitely feel it.

Another person I am working with around the WI area is putting well over 1,000 Trillion Bovis. He has been building for about 2 weeks and using sacred geometry. I have broadcast this energy for about a week.

We are using Zero Point Energy glass beads, as well as sacred geometry.

Tuning in, this is definitely loving energy. Glass beads in a Star of David pattern pulls energy together, and ramps up the power output about 300X.

If using a 114 (which is a Star of David with 6 Stars of David around it), you ramp up the power about 200,000X.

Yes, I am at one nexus point of this very nice and very strong energy.

Zero Point is the scientific term for this Source or Ascension energies.

PM me if you want more info.

- Gemini Wolf