Bring4th

Full Version: MUST WATCH, MUST AWAKEN. PIERCE THIS VEIL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GREATEST HEALTH DISCOVERY OF ALL TIME OF ALL HISTORY

Grounded documentary... or Earthing documentary.

when they show you what the signal looks like coming from the earth ITSELF.    it affirms Nassiem Harameins work!! that I cited earlier.. Please guys let's take down this pharma industry and make our own new society in the image of our highest perceptions of what should be. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch, share with your friends, until it's deleted. 

Know this and be freee. AAHHHHH I don't want to spoil it but but but this changed my life.. 
I'll watch it in the morning. My mom's got the tv on and I'll be in bed before long.
Funny thing, about 3 weeks ago I went to the beach with my cousins when one of them had an idea that we should burry our selves in the sand. Having never done it before I dug a hole about 4 get deep and cemented myself inside. Almost immediately I felt a rush of complete calmness, it felt so good I refused to get out for a good 40 min. All the muscle fatigue from previous day of working out went away within hours. Luckily I only live about 20 minutes away from the beach so I'm undoubtedly going to spend rest of my coming weekend buried in sand Smile
Been re-understanding my understandings about grounding lately. I love the earth element so much,

It feels like a deep coil unwinding itself to the gravity of the earth. Makes me so sleepy feeling and full/empty at the same time.

so the reason why i shared this the way i did is because of one reason.. this knowledge has the potential to take down the entire pharma industry

no more medications no more anti depressants,  just the study of frequency and it's effects going into the body.

this is a fundamentally radical shift of what we are taught in school.

even that person in the movie giving their grounding sheet back because they needed to stay sick to count for medicare.

this makes me want to understand the schumman ressonance more and it's good and negative qualities.

this is why mary jane is a class 1 substance and all pharmacology drugs are class 4, when it should be the other way around.. one comes from the one creator. the other comes from... controllers.

avoid the things that could possibly wake you up. *sarcasm* why would you want to process your emotions just avoid them! That's what i see now when i think about the cabals intentions from a psychological point of view.

happy learning peoples.
I hate to burst anyone's bubble with doubt, but I am still very much on the fence on whether this actually works or it is the placebo effect.

I have been using an 'earthing mat' every night since November 2013 (almost 2 years as I write this). I was suffering from multiple health issues that I am still suffering from now. When I started using the mat, most of the issues got significantly better with the exception of my anxiety attacks (which kept slowly worsening). But over time as I consciously thought about the mat less and less, my health issues slowly worsened.

To head you off: I purchased an official earthing mat, ensure it is right side up, clean it regularly and in the recommended fashion, checked the cable for any damage, and tested and retested the outlet I plugged it into for ground with two different ground testers.

I haven't necessarily completely 'debunked' the technology as I still use it, but I am seriously doubting it is a catch-all miracle cure.
Better off going and sitting on some grass or dirt with bare skin. This 'earthing' idea is a new agey spin on the concept of grounding which has been present in magic for ages. Someone with the right intent and awareness can connect directly with the Earth without even the need for contact. This is maybe useful as 'training wheels'.

The concept of grounding is very simple. The body is an electrical system. Sometimes the electrical charges in the body go out of balance through mental, emotional or physical stimulation. Thus, in order to prevent the system from getting 'fried' the body needs to ground out excess electrical charge, just like a three-pronged plug (the third prong is the ground, the other two are the positive and negative poles). This happens by completing the circuit with the Earth so the charge doesn't become trapped in the body which would thereby electrocute to a slight degree. This normally happens automatically in order to maintain basic homeostasis, however it can be taken to a conscious level and the effects improved, thereby not just achieving minimal balance but also actually refining the balances.

One way I think of it is that you are entraining to the frequencies of the Earth which already have a natural sort of balance and thereby bringing your own electrical field in to balance with that of the Earth. The easiest way to do this is through the breath because breathing produces electrical flow through the body. You have to 'breath in to the Earth'.

Grounding is a skill/ability undoubtedly necessary to any kind of advanced energy working.
Is there a ritual or adaptation of the LBRP / Q Cross that can achieve this mental/emotional form of grounding? Or am I overcomplicating?
Just breathe in. and connect with the earth center.

What ever you imagine the center of the earth to be - mine a Quarz crystal. Just release all that you are as a human and take in all of your self; energy of consciousness meeting unconsciousness. M+P=C . Take in all the cray catalyst.

It is an effortless ritual you will grow to understand, with mindfulness. All you need to do next is breath out and connect to the core. Just adding matrix and potentiator. Anima and Animus. Magician+Priestess=Imperfect/Perfect Self

Just being this; who you are as an egoic being in the world. Your light will shine and amass a gravity in the yellow ray.

Which you will use to open and close the heart center;

Its like a slow painful process of shedding selves until you are the core center of the I AM self. As a result of this work now I am experiencing a strong psychic pains in my body. But I interpret these as subtle unconcious creation/misunderstandings of my self.

@Aion, I'm with ya on just walking on the grass
(09-19-2015, 11:13 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a ritual or adaptation of the LBRP / Q Cross that can achieve this mental/emotional form of grounding? Or am I overcomplicating?

You can view the movement from Kether to Malkuth as a grounding motion. Sometimes I'll just repeat 'Ateh Malkuth' over and over while seeing the Light of the One descend from above me down in to the Earth. This is a good adaption I've found for myself.
A while ago I posted this video because I felt how important it is, to see the Earth as alive and as another self.

Since then I've come across more scientific proof.. more Light that has the potential to inspire a deeper realization of love..

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20064...stractPlus

Changes in pulse rate, respiratory rate, blood oxygenation, perfusion index, skin conductance, and their variability induced during and after grounding human subjects for 40 minutes.
This information is held at the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

And there is more

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

Earthing: Health Implications of Reconnecting the Human Body to the Earth's Surface Electrons

These are medical journals kept on a government website.

Now that I've had this thread here for a while I can say what my thoughts are. There is a man who cannot walk, grounds for a month, and then for the first time in his life is able to start walking again.

This makes me want to ask. When Jesus healed the man who could not walk, did he ask him to simply take off his sandals?