Bring4th

Full Version: 1998.03.01 Qu'o - Faith and the honor of 3rd density.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:"Ah, precious incarnation. If we could but share with you the opportunity that is now yours�you would jump for joy. You would rejoice most fully and heartily, for here is the place where you choose by faith alone, and this choice, this expression of faith, however imperfect, creates within that permanent self which is beyond space and time tremendous changes in consciousness which you cannot achieve outside of this third density of yours. For in other densities the veil of knowing is lifted and what virtue is it then to realize that you are your brother and that all those things your brother has are you�But, ah,�you [will] see the hope and the faith and the caring and the love and the compassion that you truly have had, with no reason for it but just that constant desire for love, to know love, to know the truth, to express that love. Each of you is a gallant, gallant soul and we both envy you and honor you, for you do much that you do not know; even as you suffer, you heal worlds."

I think reflecting on the above quote is helpful in reminding ourselves what a great opportunity we have here in 3rd density to evolve and grow in a way we could not do without the veil. This is a lesson that is easily forgotten.
"even as you suffer, you heal worlds"

Good Lord that's beautiful.
That surely contrasts being a "weak" human being.
I'm glad they don't laugh at us.
(09-20-2015, 12:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]That surely contrasts being a "weak" human being.
I'm glad they don't laugh at us.

There ought to be some laughing, laughter is good.
I guess they can be sarcastic too.
Ah, some good Q'uo. Here's a link to the full transcript, I enjoyed it a lot: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0301.aspx