Bring4th

Full Version: Unreleased L/L Research Channeling of 2015-09-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mod note: Thread relocated from Sessions in Focus to Olio.

http://bring4th.org/comments.php?uid=214&ID=4194

Quote:...Today is going to be our first channeling meditation in four and one half years, and the first in 47 years without Carla present...

...The question we decided on today came from Eddie E., and he wanted to know how to determine at what energy center within us the intelligent energy from the Logos, which is drawn through the feet and lower chakras, meets with the inner light of the Creator that exists within our crown chakra. Ra mentioned that these two energies meet each other at the highest center where the energy has not been blocked by lessons yet to be learned.

Then, after being sure that the telephone had been turned off, Steve T. and I retired to our rooms to take a few minutes to tune ourselves and be sure that our energy centers were clear of blockages before we offered ourselves as channels to the Confederation. This also gives folks a chance to use the bathroom and take a short walk to refresh themselves before sitting through what is usually about an hour of meditation while the channeling in going on. Just before beginning the meditation we usually play some inspirational music, and then we recite the Lord's Prayer. This afternoon our tuning music was Carla and her brother, Tommy, singing a song that she wrote in 1986, "The Tree of Life".

The channeling seemed to go pretty well. At the end of the main message about the energy center meeting place for inner and outer energies there were three other questions. Steve and I shared the channeling with me beginning then transferring the contact to him, and he continued for some time to channel answers to the heart of the question before transferring the contact back to me to take the other questions that were asked. Folks seemed pleased with the outcome. I thought Steve did very well, and he thought that I did well. I know I have lots of room for improvement, but I was glad that we got off to a solid start....
Yeah, I'm excited to see the transcripts when they get posted. Definitely exciting stuff!!
It was a very nice meditation. Feels good to get that little pick-me-up on weekends again.
Nice to see some new channeling on the go.
Where are the transcripts?
(09-24-2015, 03:55 PM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]Where are the transcripts?

It will hopefully be up in the next couple of weeks. 

PS.
Yera, I thought your question was super interesting. 
For anyone wondering about Austin's comment, I asked a question about how to be responsible for the thought forms one creates.
What other questions were asked?
(09-24-2015, 10:39 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]For anyone wondering about Austin's comment, I asked a question about how to be responsible for the thought forms one creates.

Very interesting indeed !

I look forward to reading this.

Thanks.
Did I understand correctly that somebody asked about the old Ra concept of energy from above and below meeting in an energy center as a sort of temperature check on harvestability or something?
(09-26-2015, 08:49 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]Did I understand correctly that somebody asked about the old Ra concept of energy from above and below meeting in an energy center as a sort of temperature check on harvestability or something?

Not as a check on harvestability, but simply to know where that meeting point is in the seeker.
This transcript can now be moved from the "unreleased clandestine top-secret key to enlightenment for special eyes only" category to the "publicly released transcript" category: http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0919.aspx  Smile