Bring4th

Full Version: Fastest/Best way to spiritually advance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While we're here in 3D, any number of meditations/actions can advance us spiritually.
So I ask, what is one of the best ways to advance?

Working on Karma
Seeking Creator
Helping another self
Working towards opening intelligent infinity (which is probably touching Creator)
Letting Go of attachments
Learning the Archetypes
Align/Balance our chakras with crystals
Something Else
Advance toward what?

Resolving karma?
Knowing the OIC?
Positively polarizing?
Seeking balance to do spiritual work?
Letting go of the ego?
Knowing more of your own mind?
Working on your energy field?
Working toward other things?
Letting go to allow yourself to be yourself freely
(09-22-2015, 06:59 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Advance toward what?

Resolving karma?
Knowing the OIC?
Positively polarizing?
Letting go of the ego?

Infinite Awareness

Also, what tamaryn said.

Note, I'm on psych meds that close me down, but I think it's still possible.
(09-22-2015, 07:13 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Resolving karma?
Knowing the OIC?
Positively polarizing?
Letting go of the ego?

Infinite Awareness

Also, what tamaryn said.

Infinite Awareness as that you'd like to be aware of what every single entity in every single galaxy is currently doing? All Love.
(09-22-2015, 07:41 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Resolving karma?
Knowing the OIC?
Positively polarizing?
Letting go of the ego?

Infinite Awareness

Also, what tamaryn said.

Infinite Awareness as that you'd like to be aware of what every single entity in every single galaxy is currently doing? All Love.

Not to overwhelm me all at once, but to be able to tune into any part of the Universe at a time.

Tuning into Love also sounds good.
(09-22-2015, 07:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2015, 07:41 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Resolving karma?
Knowing the OIC?
Positively polarizing?
Letting go of the ego?

Infinite Awareness

Also, what tamaryn said.

Not to overwhelm me all at once, but to be able to tune into any part of the Universe at a time.

Tuning into Love also sounds good.

Then all above are good to become in balance with the all.

I'd add seek to remember yourself.
Coming into balance with All That Is sounds intriguing.
Ra did not recommend and neither would I. I don't think there is an objectively 'fastest' way because different ways work for different people.
(09-22-2015, 06:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So I ask, what is one of the best ways to advance?

what do you mean by 'advance'?

ie, what are the changes that you are hoping to gain through such practices?
(09-23-2015, 01:57 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2015, 06:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So I ask, what is one of the best ways to advance?

what do you mean by 'advance'?

ie, what are the changes that you are hoping to gain through such practices?

To see everything through the eyes of Love.
And to not be bothered or emotionally upset by anything.
(09-23-2015, 02:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]To see everything through the eyes of Love.

I think that's a noble goal.  But there is also the inward eye, to go along with the outward eye.

The first thing to perceive with Love is oneself.

(09-23-2015, 02:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]And to not be bothered or emotionally upset by anything.

I don't think that's achievable.  Well, there might be a few rare cases of perfectly balanced entities, but 3d is all about catalyst, and catalyst is inherently upsetting to the status quo.
So Love myself and the world around me will change?
I think there's definitely a lot of love/acceptance/integration that can take place with just the self.

There are many 'fragments' of the self that have been lost to visibility due to past actions and trauma.  With the lens of acceptance, we can come to relocate those pieces, and bring them back into ourself.

So the process of loving/accepting oneself is inherently healing, in my view.
I also want to talk with angels and hear them speaking to me. I guess it takes practice.
IMO the rate at which you "advance" is how fast you can notice a new concept, understand it (to some degree), then fully integrate it into your life/into your being. Since each new concept is different and the difficulty to understand/integrate will vary wildly from person to person, I don't think there is any catch-all method to 'spiritually advance'.
Ra's own words; my signature. There is no greater spiritual path than being loving/kind/compassionate.

Additional guidance from Ra is that this isn't the density of understanding. Our rational/veiled minds are always looking to understand and conceptualise in order to open the heart. That method is mind before heart and requires external information. The combination of mind before heart with no accessible external information is the cause for many spiritually lost people.

The answer is to accept and open the heart. Understanding then flows naturally, as the simplicity of life is garnered through experience; true wisdom. Heart then mind. It requires no external teaching and is available to all, equally.

Hence the statement everything you need to know is already within you.
(09-23-2015, 03:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I also want to talk with angels and hear them speaking to me. I guess it takes practice.

Practice develops faith and will. Faith is the key to the indigo ray. Will is the key to the yellow/green/blue rays.
(09-23-2015, 07:40 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Ra's own words; my signature. There is no greater spiritual path than being loving/kind/compassionate.

Additional guidance from Ra is that this isn't the density of understanding. Our rational/veiled minds are always looking to understand and conceptualise in order to open the heart. That method is mind before heart and requires external information. The combination of mind before heart with no accessible external information is the cause for many spiritually lost people.

The answer is to accept and open the heart. Understanding then flows naturally, as the simplicity of life is garnered through experience; true wisdom. Heart then mind. It requires no external teaching and is available to all, equally.

Hence the statement everything you need to know is already within you.

ahh, come back
(09-22-2015, 07:13 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Infinite Awareness

Also, what tamaryn said.

Just to go back on this IGW, that was a good thought and it relates to the recent discussion about your meds.

Your meds do something, but they can't truly stop you unless you give them that power. If you take them, be grateful for what they help you with and also tell yourself they don't need to limit your goals if you see yourself as stronger than them. Then, truly, they can become a tool you use positively for the time you feel a need for this tool. Give the power to yourself, because it surely is possible.